InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ The Mistake ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Once again Inuyasha and Kagome had a huge fight where Kagome always says she’s going home and never coming back blah blah blah. so we'll start with a flash back, K. K thanks :) :)

(Chapter has been edited!! Confirmed.)

FLASHBACK

"Where is InuYasha?" Kagome asked Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo hoping to get an answer.

Sango knew nobody was going to answer her, so holding and petting Kirara she started to say ''He ran into the forest, follo--'' Sango was quickly interrupted by Kagome, "Okay thanks, because I wanted to give him a special lunch for him this afternoon! He's been rather good this past week. So I wanted to reward him." Kagome said happily and excited and troted merrily from the group into the lush forest and brush, disappearing.

The gang looked at each other and Shippo said sighing heavily from the thought of Kagome's tears, "Man! Why does this have to be so difficult. I feel bad for Kagome, she’s always getting her heart broken by that stiff headed two-timer, but she keeps on forgiving him. She is a great person but why does she fall in love with that dreadful hanyou." Shippo said a bit confused and flustered.

Sango added her opinion “Well you cant blame her sometimes, he’s too protective and has a bad way of hiding his jealousy, and his feelings.” Sango finished starting to day dream about Kagome and Inuyasha together and getting married, and having kids. She almost giggled out loud thinking about it.

Miroku then stated his thoughts “Well they do look cute together but Inuyasha is still a little hung up over Kikyo and is so confused of witch one to choose as a wife or whatever.”

Shippo understood what they were all talking about and started to talk, “I think he should pick Kagome, because she would never think bad things about Inuyasha. Well, um, maybe?”

Shippo started thinking about what he said and started to talk again before the others could say there opinions, “Beside Kagome’s heart is purer than Kikyo’s and she never would think Inuyasha would betray her, no matter the circumstances.” Shippo finished.

Sango and Miroku both agreed to his very mature statement. The group thinking similar things about what might happen next. They sighed.

Meanwhile: Kagome was running excitedly, and searching far into the forest for Inuyasha. She thought for a moment “ Maybe I should tell Inuyasha how I feel about him, but what if he loves kikyo more than me? Nahhh, why would I care, I mean he never is kind to me around the others most the time, but--” Kagome kept on thinking, “He cares for me , he worries for me, what if he does it just because he wants to find all the shards and become a full youkai and then forgets about me and goes with Kikyo to hell. Nahhh, He wouldn’t do that to me, he’s a bit of a hard head but he’s a sweet hanyou on the inside.” Kagome smiled at the thought.

A few moments passed and she began to hear a couple voices speaking to each other but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Kagome was walking towards the two filimilar voices now with the special lunch for Inuyasha and her in her hand, that was boxed and neatly tied in the traditionally way. She then saw Inuyasha with Kikyo. She quickly jumped behind the nearest tree, she knew this memorie of the past all to well. She peaked from behind the tree and saw the past rewrite itself infront of her eyes. Kikyo and InuYasha were kissing, again. She did notice that Kikyo kissed him first by her stance, and placement of her hands, but InuYasha kissed her back, and Kagome’s heart skipped a couple beats from how her heart ached. Kikyo saw Kagome watching and broke the kiss. Kikyo really didn’t want her to feel bad and lonely in a common sense, knowing the pain kagome has felt. But she was jealous all the same, that InuYasha was with her all the time, but she didn’t want to be the bad guy.

After that she said that she loved him dearly in a low whisper and awaited the day that her and InuYasha would go to hell together, and she disappeared into the darkness of the forest with her soul collectors trailing behind her. InuYasha finally caught the sent of Kagome and turned to see Kagome truely there and saw her with tears running down her cheeks that came from her dark chocolate-brown eyes.

"K-Kagome." Inuyasha said nervously, his lips parted with astonishment.

"That’s it, I cant stand my heart being broken again and again by you!” Kagome turned around with tears running from her eyes and quickly continued what she was saying, “Maybe I'm just to kind hearted and should stop forgiving people if this is always turns out to be like,” Kagome finished up with tears still washing down her face. “I'm going home and...and never coming back!" Kagome yelled out and felt that inuyasha was walking towards her but she stopped him.

SIT DUMB ASS BOY!” Kagome yelled again.

The rosary beads spell sent Inuyasha slamming into the ground, leaving a dent in the earth's surface.

After that, Kagome started running and kept running she fell a couple times and had some small bloody cuts, but kept running until she was at the well. She leaped in without hesitation and went back to her time.

END OF FLASHBACK

The gang was now settled at Keade’s hut talking and eating around the fire. Sango began to speak, "I hope Kagome is alright with InuYasha." She was concerned. "I hope he didn’t do anything stupid." Shippo said closing his eyes and shaking his head.

Whack!

A bump lay swelling on Shippo's head. “What was that for!” Shippo cried out.

"You dont know what your talking about runt!" Inuyasha barked.

Inuyasha was back at the hut now and had sneaked into the hut and sat down looking like nothing happened. Miroku then asked "Inuyasha, where is Kagome?"

Sango told InuYasha that Kagome ran to find him because she made a special treat for him. "Keh!" Inuyasha huffed,"She shouldn’t have made it!”

The whole gang was growing angry with him and they all bleeted out, “Why not!" Inuyasha just sat there silently while the group looked at him waiting for an answer in silence.

Miroku broke the silence and asked if anything happened between Kikyo or something with Kagome.

"No!" Inuyasha yelled out, and fluently strode out of the hut.