InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Kagome's thoughts ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Edited, Comfirmed.
~~
InuYasha paced quickly to the forest's edge and leaped into the highest tree he saw and could reach. Sitting down on the branch, pressing his back against the trunk as he thought, looking into the skys surrounding him. " Is Kagome going to forgive me and come back?..This is what..the third time?" He huffed at himself, “Keh! Why should I care!"

“Care about what?” a familiar voice called out.

"Uh, Nothing..” Inuyasha said nervously, reconizing Miroku's voice.

"Inuyasha come on, it cant be that bad, where is Kagome?" Miroku demanded lightly, looking up at him with a smirk on his face.

"Would you stop talking about her! She's fine!" Inuyasha barked angrily.

"Ah, so something did happen between you two." Miroku said with a evil smirk on his face that was even bigger than the first one.

Inuyasha just sat there with a glum face and said "Yeah." Miroku asked "So what happened?" with a curious face, beginning to frown.

"She saw me with Kikyo.."Inuyasha said unfinished.

Miroku interrupted and said "That wouldn’t upset Kagome to much though."

"I wasn't finished, baka!" Inuyasha barked. " When Kagome came, Kikyo kissed me." He said softly.

"Ah, I see now." Miroku said understanding it all to well.

"She also said that she cant stand her heart being hurt again by me and she was going home and...." Inuyasha paused and remembered what she screamed at him and spoke lowly " and never coming back"

"InuYasha, you must apologize!" Miroku yelled.

"Why should I!" Inuyasha barked, and pushed himself off the branch and landed gracefully on the ground infront of Miroku.

"Because, You love her! You know you do, and you feel guilty and foolish for hurting her." Miroku called out, outraged trying to keep to his monk side.

"I don't love Kago-" InuYasha was interrupted with a hard pang against his skull.

"I still can't beleive you!" Miroku yelled of the top of his lungs.

"Well its not like she has the same feeling for me!" Inuyasha yelled out doubtfully and reluctant.

"InuYasha, Even I know your not that dense. You know she has feelings of affection for you. Your such a push-over." Miroku exclaimed, rather annoyed.

"Okay, I admit...I-do-have-feelings-for-Kagome. Just keep to yourself, or Ill tear you apart." Inuyasha murmured, a little embarrassed.

"Don’t worry, Don’t worry Inuyasha your secret is safe with me." Miroku said a little shocked from the confession. "Just, please go apologize to Kagome-chan."

~~~~~~~~~

Kagome crawled out of the well, wipeing the tears from her cheeks, small streams of blood trailing down her legs. She wobbled into her mordern day home, she whimpered as her leg throbbed in pain. Her mother was the first to greet Kagome.

"Hi Kagome dear, back so soon? Eh, Kagome what happen to your legs their all cut up!" Her mama spoke with concern.

''Oh, its nothing just cuts from bushes and plants." Kagome said with her eyes closed and smiling fakely as she went to get some medicinal herbs her Jii-chan makes freshly. Rubbing the herbs on the small stinging wounds.

After that, she walked upstairs to her room and began to cry half way up the stairs. She sprawled on onto her bed, and hugged her pillow close to her face, and weeped into it the soft fabric.

"Why does this always happen to me? But I guess I'm always second best. He should be happier with Kikyo than me. Besides, Kikyo can find the last few jewel shards with Inuyasha. So why should I go back ill just get my heart hurt again anyway. Kagome kept thinking "I hope everyone is alright."

"Why should I be worried about the gang they will alright without me?"

Kagome groaned, "Dear God, I forgot my backpack and forgot to give them the jewel shards.." Kagome said smacking her forehead.

"Kagome dear! Dinners ready!" Kagome's mom shouted.

"I guess I'll go back after dinner and a bath..." She sighed in misery, her eyes stinging from the previous tears.

~
(A/N) Note the the veiwers. I'm merely editing the old chapters by adding a few words, and taking out the stupid caps.