InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Healing ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome was walking around the village looking for Keade to get some cloth’s, since her uniform was soaked in her blood and she couldn’t stand it.
Kagome looked back at the hut where Inuyasha was still in. But she axidenttilly walked right into somebody. “ Oh, so...” Kagome stopped apologizing when she felt the person she bumped into groping her, and that gave her only one choice to know who it was, and then “(SLAP)(SLAP)” Kagome looked up to see the one and only perverted monk, Miroku. But the thing was there were two marks on his face and she only slapped him once. Kagome looked around him find Sango, pissed off. Kagome almost laughed but then the yelling began.

“CAN YOU GIVE IT A REST YOU PERVERT MONK, YOU GROPED KAGOME AND ME AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!!” Sango said very pissed off by what Miroku just did, that was unexectable.

“Im sorry my dear Sango, and Kagome, I could not resisted” Miroku replied rubbing the red marks on his face that stung like a bee sting.

Then out of nowhere Shippo came and jumped into the air pouncing on kagome hugging her.

“Kagome, you’re all right!” Shippo yelled so excited he almost screamed.

“Shippo of corse im alright, all thanks to Inuyasha” Kagome said hugging Shippo, and noticed that Kirara was mewing and rudding on her leg. Kagome picked up Kirara, and hugged him too.

“Hey. I’ll talk to you later you guys, im going to go get some fresh cloth’s from Keade, see ya.”

Kagome started to walk passed them when she heard a slap and Sango scream” Give it a break!!”and Miroku say “ Hey, you let me, it was just out in the open, you know you liked it.” Then she could hear Sango’s Hiraikotsu banged onto Miroku head and she walked away. Kagome giggle at what happened.(A/N hahahahahahah I love it don’t you!)

Kagome walked around a little bit longer and finally found Keade. Keade was picking herbs and then saw Kagome walking up to her.

“Im glad ye are okay, Kagome” Keade started, “So did Inuyasha tell you what happened, and what ye are gonna be a hanyou like him.”

“Yes, Keade, he told everything, and im am glad he did it for me....Oh and Keade can I tell you a secret?” Kagome politely said to Keade.

“Why of course Kagome-sama” Keade replied leaning over to hear the secret.

Kagome leaned over to her ear and whisper, “ Inuyasha said that I should be mad at him, but I told him I wasn’t, and I...I kissed him and then headed toward the door, and then he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips!” Kagome finished blushing a deep shade of red that was at least 20 shades of red. (A/N Can’t you imagine it! LOL!)

“Oh, don’t worry Kagome your very interesting secret is safe with me” Keade said to Kagome, and thought “Finally, there together, but hopefully Kikyo wont hear about” Keade thought to herself.

“Oh, and Keade, do you have a fresh set of cloth’s I could wear?” Kagome asked looking at her blood soaked uniform.

“Oh yes, I have one with me right now I as going to give to Inuyasha to give to you when you woke up but I had to pick some herbs for one of the villager’s, hear ye go” Keade finished handing a red and white kimono.

“Thanks Keade!” Kagome thanked and walked away to find somewhere to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome had gotten dressed into a red-and-white kimono, which looked good on her.
Kagome walked back into the hut to see inuyasha sleeping soundly.

“Damn, Inuyasha is gorgeous, and peaceful when he’s asleep” Kagome thought to herself.

Kagome was still tired and needed a nap, but instead of lying on the floor she decided to sit next Inuyasha.
Kagome scooted close to him, trying not to wake him up.

Kagome soon fell asleep.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Inuyasha was the first to wake up, and noticed that kagome was asleep on his should. Inuyasha looked at her, and then shut his eye’s, but opened them again to see that Kagome had dog ear’s HIS dog ear’s but black with little white tip’s on the top.

Inuyasha got wide-eyed when he saw them on her, they were adorable on her.

Kagome began to stir. She opened her eyes to see a wide-eyed hanyou.

“OH sorry Inuyasha I didn’t mean to sleep on you, im sorry” Kagome said thinking that’s why he was wide-eyed.

“It’s ok Kagome, but’s that’s not the reason why im staring at you” Inuyasha told her still looking at her cute ear’s.

“T-Then what is it?” Kagome asked a little frightened and blushed a little shade of pink.

“Kagome, do you have a mirror thingy with you?” Inuyasha said looking at her backpack.

“Yeah...Why?” She told him.

“Go get it and ill show you why?”Inuyasha said to as she grabbed her backpack and rummaged through it, and found her mirror, and handed it to Inuyasha, who put it to her face to look at herself. Kagome looked at herself and noticed she had dog-ear’s like Inuyasha’s.

Inuyasha looked away, so he wouldn’t stare at her. Kagome stared at herself in amazement.

“So is this what happens when I got your blood in my system?” Kagome asked, and flicked her ear which made her squeal a bit.

“Yes, wench” Inuyasha replied to her looking back at her beautiful body and cute ears.

“So, Inuyasha, this doesn’t make look weird, does it?” Kagome asked looking at him staight in the eye’s.

“They look fine, but that’s not all that has changed, your eye’s are very pale light blue, and you have claws and fang’s.”

“Are you serious!”Kagome said looking at into her mirror to see her pale light blue eye’s and fang’s, and then looked down at her hand to find claw’s.

“Are you sure your not mad at me, Kagome” Inuyasha looking at her adorable ear’s.

“For the last time inuyasha, im not made at you, im actually glad”

“HUH?”

“Yep, Inuyasha, I can stay hear with you now,... oh, and the gang” Kagome told him blushing a light shade of pink, and Inuyasha turned away so she wouldn’t see him blushing.

“Well, see you later Inuyasha” Kagome said nervously and walked out the door, to go and play with the village kids.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````
Ill be honest (2010 right now..Lol.) I really hate this lemon, Its so damn terrible...My writing in lemons are amazing...Just you all wait and read >:)