InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under a Crimson Sky ❯ I need you ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inu-Yasha and all of Rumiko Takahashi's characters are not mine....!!! Warkarimasu ka?

A/N: Well, hope you guys liked that dream! I really wanted to show the extent of Kagome's feelings in detail, I hope it was vivid enough...too much maybe? Let me know! Now she will awake in the comfort of Kouga-kun's arms!! Fluff and stuff! Now on with the reading...

I need you

"Kagome-chan.....Kagome-chan....KAGOME???"

He was starting to get frantic, she has slept for over a day and it was scaring him....her breathe was coming in shallow spasms every few seconds and with no visible injuries he felt powerless to save her. She awoke and found herself gazing into two liquid pools of sapphire full of love and concern.

"Kagome? Are you okay? You scared me there love, I thought you were dying!"

"Kouga-kun? Is that you? I...ah... thought I lost you, it felt so real...I saw them...it hurt me so badly... I thought I was going to die...!!"

She was racking with sobs, she couldn't control herself even if she chose too. He saw her, defeated, defenseless, slightly arousing and utterly perfect. She felt his arms wrap around her, and instantly she felt relief. The practical side of her brain took over and she regained sanity. She concluded that it was only a really...really...bad nightmare and decided to push it in the back of her mind, concentrating on the moment...for now...

"Kagome-chan? My love, what happened? Was it a nightmare? Oh...Kagome I'm so glad to have you here!"

The handsome wolf youkai crushed her into his chest, he wasn't wearing his armor. She realized that he wasn't wearing anything on his chest. He only wore a fur loin cloth which covered the bare necessities. She came to her senses and unknowingly began to blush profusely. She broke the embrace slowly, still feeling a sort of enchantment from it all.

"Ahh...Kouga-kun, why am I here? What happened last night? Why in the world did you steal away with me in the middle of the night???"

Questions raced through Kagome's mind, she couldn't deal with the silence, with him just sitting there staring into her brown embers, taking her all in. She blushed some more and lost her temper.

"Kouga! What in the name of Kami is wrong with you!!! Where is Inu-Yasha?"

"Kagome....you need not think of that dog shit right now...he is the past and I am your future! Can't you realize that...Ka....??

He stopped speaking, sudden regret seeped into his mind for what he just said; he was coming on too strong, way too strong! He knew his intense words, though as true to him as they were, would scare her away. He needed her HERE right now, not having her run back to that worthless mutt. He would have to take it slow if he was ever going to win her, he had to show his worth and quality. He had to show her that he was better than him; he would never leave her or betray her with any other. Kagome noticed his subtle change in demeanor and calmed herself. She needed her wits if she was ever going to figure out what was going on here.

"Kouga-kun...umm...arigatou! Thanks for taking me into your home and taking so much effort to make me comfortable. She just realized that she lay on his personal bed of soft and luxurious furs and realized that she must have slept there during her stupor, wondering if she was alone the whole time...

"I apprecieate it immensely, demo....I have to get back to Inu-Yasha and the others. Shippou, Sango, and even maybe Miroku a little, they all need me! I need to be with them, they have no other to `see' the shikon shards. We have to continue our quest in destroying Naraku! You must take me to them, gomen nasai..."

"Kagome, you can't....you musn't!!! I need you....ahhemm...I mean I need your assistance. I will explain everything to you in full detail, but first...onegai...you have rested for a long time, you must eat and regain your strength!"

A sudden pang of hunger burned in her stomach, and decided to take Kouga up on his offer. She also wanted to take a bath; she knew there was a hot spring nearby his den, and his fur wraps were all too inviting compared to her stained school girl uniform right now.

"Domo Arigatou Kouga-kun! I accept! I would also like to make use of your hot springs too if you don't mind...and then I'll see what you so anxiously want me to see..."

Relief and joy sprung into his eyes, as he dashed off after hugging her warmly but briefly as he sped off to get her some much needed nourishment as if he was a rambunctious young pup...all she could do for now was smile at his antics and wait...for what? She had no idea...

A/N: Well hope you liked the fluff n' stuff…review if you like! I would really appreciate that! Domo Arigatou!

ja ne, beautiful-cherry-blossom