InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Under the same roof ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
UNDER THE SAME ROOF

I presume you are all familiar with the Inu/Kag fictions. He's a show off and she's a rebel.
Sooner or later they fall for each other, but this is where a twist takes over their life.
Their parents are both divorced. When Mrs.Higurashi comes home one evening from a business trip, she brings along a new boyfriend, who also happens to be her fiancé, not to mention Inuyasha's father.
Inuyasha is forced to break up with Kagome, what is more they have to live under the same roof.
Will their love stand? What will they do? Read to find out.

Fiction Rating [15+]

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000


;;;P ROLOUGE;;;

Scrolling through the pages of her book and sipping her delicious drink,
Kagome’s eyes shot up when she heard someone very chattering enter the coffee shop.
Her small pupils slightly widened and her lips formed an almost unseen grin.
Closing her book and leaning back, Kagome found herself surrounded by a group of people,
whom she also referred to as ''her crazy friends''.

'No, no…first he dumped her then he kissed her. I'm telling you, he did it just to make it seem like a bitter ending' said a girl who was powdering her nose and checking her face for any unwanted mistakes.

'Are you crazy? It's the other way around...besides...I was there, I saw the whole thing' the other one protested and searched her wallet for a dollar bill, so she could order herself a decent cup of coffee.

'Will you two shut up! It was neither that way or the other...he just dumped me! I was never good enough for him...'

'That is true' Ayame said and stored away her compact mirror.

'Ayame! Don't listen to that whore Rin, she's just jealous because she couldn't catch a boy even if her life depended on it'

'Who are you calling a whore, Saye? I'm not the one fucking every boy that crosses my path!'

Ayme pushed her index finger against Saye's nose.
Saye slapped her hand away 'That's because none ever does!

'Will you two stop, can't you see I’m depressed?' Rin covered her face and cried.

'See what you did?!' Ayame head signed Saye, who only grouched back.

'Oh so now it's my fault? well excuse me, but I'm not the one who's dating her ex boyfriend!'

'You're what?' Rin questioned surprisingly.

'Ahaha...Rin is not what you think...see I--- and Mark...well...'

'How could you!? I thought we were friends!' Rin shouted out.

'Good luck explaining that' Saye smirked and crossed her arms.

'I trusted you...'
'Rin...ahh...we never had anything---'
'Except bedroom activities…'
'Stay out of this!' Ayame stood up and growled warningly at Saye.

Kagome rolled her eyes at the whole talk-and-not-getting-anywhere situation.
'So Rin and Mark broke up?'
Sango pulled off her earphones and nodded
'Yeah'
'How come?'
'Well 'cause he was cheating on her'
'That's rich...and they've been at it?'
'...the whole morning...' Sango scowled and shook her head.
'Stupid...'
'Tell me about it'
Kagome and Sango laughed then went to depart Rins hands from Ayames throat.

'Now you two chill out' Kagome pushed Ayame back 'I didn't call you here so you could rip each other limb to limb'
'Yeah Rin, chill' Ayame rolled her eyes.
'Why I ought to---'

'Quit it!'
Kagome shouted. The girls stopped arguing and turned their heads away from each other.
'Ok---so...'
'Bitch' Rin mouthed through clenched teeth.
'Rin! stop it already' Kagome said pleadingly.
'Maybe you should keep your boy on a leash next time' Ayame huffed.
'You're the lowest thing I have ever meet in my life and I pity you'
Ayame was taken back by Rins comment, so it took her a while before she responded.
'No need for it...'
'Fine' Rin gave in.
'Fine...'
'Fine...'
'Fine!'
'Fine!'

'Fine! You're both fine! Shut the fuck up already and get your asses to the buss station, unless you want to miss out school and keep arguing like some crazy---like---err...never mind'
Kagome snatched her bag, paid for her latte and slammed the door behind her, making her friends wince.

'Huh, what's her problem?'

Sango lifted her brow 'And that's supposed to be a rhetorical question?'

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'...And? Why should I care?' Inuyasha said lamely to Miroku before planting a kiss on his girlfriends cheek.
'Well...' Miroku pointed out and scratched his head 'I just thought----well he is your little brother'
'So?' Inuyasha said boringly.
'Well...aren't you supposed to teach him stuff?'
'Yeah...so?'
Miroku got annoyed 'Moron...you're going to sit around and say ''So'' all day or are you going to do something about it'?'
Inuyasha let out a long sigh. 'You're acting like my mother'
'Well someone has to'
'Watch it!' That earned Miroku a growl.
'Just go already'
'Fine'

With great annoyance and little patience,
Inuyasha managed to push his way through the crowd of people
and out the main entrance of the school.
He walked up to a big tree and shouted 'Shippou, you up there kid?'
After a few moments, a pair of big angry brown eyes and silver hair popped out.
'...Go away…'
Inuyasha sighed and grabbed a hold on one of the branches.
He pulled himself up in to the tree.
'What's your problem?' He asked when he finally found his little baby brother and sat beside him.
The boy didn't look happy at all.
'Nothing'
'I hear you have some girl problems'
'Yeah...so?'
Inuyasha smirked 'You know...you are almost the exact copy of me kid'
Shippou only shrugged.
'Look...'
'Why do you even care?' Shippou crossed his arms and lifted his brow.
'Because if I don't Miroku is going to lecture me all day long and lets face it, no one wants that...'
Inuyasha yawned and stretched then leaned back against the tree.
'Yeah I guess you're right, he can be really annoying some times'
'Tell me about it'
The two brothers laughed.
'So, who's the girl?' Inuyasha ruffled Shippous hair.
'Umm...she's a senior' Shippou laughed stupidly and tried to form his hair back to its original formation.
'What!' Inuyasha got taken back by surprise and almost fell off the tree.
'Ehehe--he?'
'Damn kid...I hope she at least looks good'
'Oh she does' Shippou smirked and pulled Inuyasha by the sleeve. 'Look'
Inuyasha leaned to the side and focused his eyes on a group of girls walking towards the school.
'Which one?'
'The one on the left'
'Ok...I can't see her face, but she does have a nice ass...'
'I knew you'd like her' Shippou tweaked his nose.
'What's her name?' Inuyasha smirked.
'She's Kagome...Kagome Higurashi'

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

Kagome was chewing on her pencil and leaning against the wall in the principals’ office.
She was filling out a health application, when Sango entered.
'You're insane'
'Maybe, but I have to do something, you know what my doctor said'
'Yes, but if you keep this up, you're going to get a Cardiac Arrest (heart attack)'
'No I'm not' Kagome smiled and handed her papers to the secretary.
She said her thanks, than followed Sango to lunch.
The first three periods were boring as hell.
Kagome received detention again for sleeping during History,
not to mention she had extra homework in physics,
because her cat Buyo ate her previous one and Mr. Hatake didn't believe her.

When they entered the cafeteria, Sango said her apologies and hurried towards her boyfriend.
She kissed him and he grabbed her ass.
She slapped him and he fell backwards, but quickly apologised.
Kagome chuckled at the two and waved to Miroku.
He waved back like crazy, took Sangos hand and dragged her outside.

With nothing else left to do, Kagome went and sat between Ayame and Rin, who apparently still weren't talking,
Kagome began eating her sandwich, when someone pushed in between her and Rin and sat down.

'Hey baby...what's up?'
Kagome narrowed her look 'You again?'
'The one and only'
'I already told you, I'm not going out with you' The girl sighed and slowly let her lunch on the table.
'Aww...come on?' Shippou dropped an arm around her shoulders.
'I’m warning you' Kagome twitched.
'I promise, you wont be sorry'
'Oh but you will be'
Kagome began loosing her patience. Everything would have ended fine, if Shippous hand hadn't moved lower.
Kagome abruptly stood up and slapped him hard on his right cheek.

'Don't ever fucking dare do that again!' Kagome yelled out and grabbed Shippou by his shirt colour, completely oblivious to all the students that were watching.

'Is there a problem here?'

Kagome gazed above Shippous head to see who had interfered.
'Keep out of this'

'Well I would, but that's my baby brother you have there' he pointed to Shippou, who tried to free him self from Kagomes grip.

'Huh? This little brat? Fine you can have him, I don't need him anyway' Kagome threw Shippou against the floor.

'Would it hurt to try and be a little nicer?' Inuyasha asked meanwhile helping Shippou to his feet.

'Well maybe you should teach your brother how to keep his hands to himself'

'Maybe you should learn what the word polite means'

'Oh please...'

'You're Pathetic'

'Well excuse me, but I'm not dating the schools biggest slut'

'Repeat that? Who I date is none of your business.'

'You're right it isn't' Kagome decided to leave.

'Don't take it out on Inuyasha if you're jealous Kagome' The girl stopped in her tracks and spoon around.

Kikyou stepped in between Inuyasha and Kagome and glared at her old enemy. Kagome couldn't help but roll her eyes.
For as long as the two of them could remember, they hated each other. Mostly because Kagome was jealous of Kikyou and because Kikyou was jealous of Kagome.
Kikyou hated Kagome because she was smart, pretty and good-looking and on the other hand Kagome didn't like Kikyou because she always got what she wanted.
It somehow just didn't seem fair.

The tension between them faded away just as the bell went off.
'I don't have time for this...'Kagome gave in and hurried to her next class.
She had no intention on causing trouble the first week since school had started and getting another detention was out of option.
She had more important things to do in life then sit for hours in dead silence and listen to teachers snoring.
It just wasn't worth it.

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'Mom I'm home!' Kagome yelled and kicked of her shoes.
'Hey Kags' Souta stuck his head from the kitchen.
His face was covered with flower and his apron was stained with chocolate.
Kagome took a good look at him and laughed 'What happened to you?'
'Cookies' he said and hugged his little sister.
'Yew!' Kagome tried to push him away 'Get off Souta!'
Souta forced a spoon in her mouth 'Shut up and get behind the table'
He ruffled Kagome’s hair and went back to preparing lunch.

Kagome gladly licked the chocolate off the spoon and went to get clean.
After that she joined her brother.
'So where's mom?' She asked and took a sip of chicken soup.
'The meeting got delayed, so she wont be back for a few hours'
'Oh, ok...'

Kagome ate her food and afterwards helped Souta in the kitchen.
When she finished putting away the dishes, Kagome retired back to her room.
She pushed away the curtains and opened her window, letting in the afternoon breeze.
Suppressing a yawn, she fell on to her bed and stared at the ceiling.
Kagome often did that ever since her parents got divorced.
I guess it was better for all of them, but after all he still was her father and no matter what he did wrong, she still missed him terribly.

'Time for some music...' Still Kagome refused to get emotional about it, so she got up and turned on the radio.

''Next one up is the band Paramore, with also one of my favourite songs Crush...Enjoy'
'
Minutes later Souta came pounding on Kagomes door like mad, but she only screamed in to her hairbrush and pretended he did not exist.

'KAGOME! DON'T MAKE ME BRAKE THE DOOR DOWN!'

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'Quack!' Miroku titled his head and began to ponder why Inuyasha didn't react to the stuffed toy that just so happened to hit his head.
He was sitting on the floor, staring out his window.
Abruptly he stood up and snatched the duck from Mirokus hand.
He began hitting him until he cooled down. After that, he hurried downstairs to get him self a bottle of beer.

'What's his problem?' Miroku rubbed his left arm and turned his attention to Inuyashas phone that went off.
'Hello?' Miroku whistled 'What do we have here...Nurse or cleaning lady?'
Miroku was now really confused...
'Kikyou?...Ewwww!'

'What the fuck are you doing with my phone?' Inuyasha glared and snatched it back.
'Err...nothing...' Miroku held back his curiosity but couldn't help notice how Inuyashas lips formed in to a smirk.


Deciding to drop the subject...he cleared his throat instead 'So...you actually sleep with this...duck?' he gave the greenish-yellow cocky looking duck a sweet look
'Isn't it...I don't know...childish?'

'Wha---?' Inuyasha blinked.

Miroku quickly waved his hands in a defence manner 'Ahaha...just kidding'
he accidentally dropped the duck so it feel from the bed and on to the carpet.
Inuyashas twitched and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy.

'Sorry, sorry...I'll pick your...umm...toy up..eh sorry'
'What the fuck man?...give me the duck'
Inuyasha brushed off the invisible dust and smiled at his stuffed-fluffy animal toy.
His vision suddenly went blank, due to a very bright light that flashed before his eyes.
'What the hell? Miroku erase that!'
'No...dude...that will make such a sweet picture for the school's year book!'
'I’m warning you...' Inuyasha rolled up his sleeves and moved towards Miroku, while he moved towards the hallway.

'Like...back off dog boy'
'You leach...give me the camera!'
Inuyasha jumped towards Miroku who stumbled back and accidentally pressed the camera-recording button, so it tapped how Inuyasha tripped over a pile of his dirty cloths and hit his head in to the wall.
'Miroku...you're paying for this!' Inuyasha winced at the bump that grew out of his forehead.
'YAY! Now we have a film...we're like Any && Burt...'' Miroku made a happy dance.
'Are you nuts? Give me that!'
'No!?
'Miroku!'
'I don't wanna! Go back I say...stay back!'

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

CHAPT ER 1: The Unfinished

Kagome struggled with her rainbow t-shirt, while trying to prevent herself from falling down the stairs. She overslept again, so she was in a hurry as usual.
Slipping on her shoes, she snatched her backpack and reached for the doorknob.

'Kagome...'
Kagome stopped and turned around. 'What?'
'You forgot your lunch'
'Thanks Souta!'

Kagome took the offered lunch bag, said her thanks and ran outside.
Putting on her cap, Kagome took out her skateboard and went down the hill.
After school, instead of going home, Kagome took the opposite direction.
Skidding to a stop before a forest path, Kagome found herself standing in front of a huge, old abandoned building. She stocked away her board and then she disappeared beneath a crack of the warehouse garage. Hardly seeing anything in the dark, Kagome went up some stairs and pushed away the curtain on the stage.
She was greeted with familiar faces and a bunch of ''Hello's''.

'Well it took you long enough'
'Shut up, I'm here, aren't I?'
The girl rolled her eyes and went to change in the storage room.

'Well that certainly looks a lot more like you' Sonny said.
He was sitting on some crates, with crossed legs and arms.
He looked annoyed and bored.

Kagome rolled her eyes. 'Coming? Or are you going to sulk all day like a child?'
Sonny jumped down and bowed before Kagome like a perfect gentleman 'After you'
Kagome sighed 'There's always one in a million and it just so happens to be you...'

The group went out the backdoor towards the end of the road that lead in to another inner city of Tokyo-Japan.

'If my mom ever finds out, she's going to kill me'

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'Dude...where are we going again?' Miroku asked for the fifth time, since they left home.
'I told you...I'm not missing out on this concert...'
'What concert?' Miroku hated himself for never paying attention to random conversations he had with Inuyasha.

He was walking with abnormal speed between some weird, abandoned alleys.
They were in a town, only half and hour away from Tokyo.
It was a pretty small place compared to their city, with streets that were just overflowing with people.
Everybody was rushing past each other, roads were packed with traffic and stores and grocery shops were standing one next to another.
Miroku really did not know where they were heading to, but soon enough, he saw an amount of people gathered in big groups before a huge brick house.
It was surrounded with a low fence and there were police officers everywhere. There was also an ambulance parked across the street.
Before the entrance, guards were slowly letting people inside in to the already too crowded place, while keeping an eye on those who tried to sneak in without a ticket.

Miroku was speechless.
He didn't know what to say. Instead he followed Inuyasha, who turned directions and headed around the building.
'But...aren't we supposed to go in that way?'
Miroku glanced back and saw a fight that broke out between two girls. Apparently, both of them claimed they were there first, but in the end, the security had to drag them away, to keep the public as calm as possible.

Inuyasha knocked on the door that said ''Staff only''.
A man, dressed in black appeared and offered his hand.
Inuyasha showed him a VIP card he was wearing behind his shirt and the man stepped aside. Because Miroku was to occupied with his thoughts, Inuyasha had to drag him inside.

He lead the way down a pitch black hallway, that took them behind the stage, where a party was going to be held after the concert.
Inuyaha managed to catch a glimpse of the crowd, before he pushed Miroku up some stairs. They had to get past a few more security guards, before they were standing, along with many other people, on the balcony that gave them a perfect view of the stage.

Miroku found out what concert Inuyasha took him to from a girl that was standing right next to him and dangerously close to his hand, but due to the thought of what Sango might to do him if she were ever to find out, kept his hand in place.

Soon all lights went out and people began cheering like crazy.
Red lasers appeared above the stage and a cloud of fog emerged from the back.
The curtain lifted up and you could only barely see the shadows of the band members.
Kagome slowly walked towards the microphone...her tiny fingers touched the cold metal surface and her lips were only inches away from touching the microphone...

''Another dream that will never come trueJust to compliment your sorrow.Another life that I've taken from youA gift to add on to your pain and suffering.Another truth you can never believeHas crippled you completely.All the cries you're beginning to hear,Trapped in your mind, and the sound is deafening.Let me enlighten you.This is the way I pray.
Heaven just isn't hot enough… ''

...and suddenly the slow music turned in to
hard screaming noises as the lead vocal performer grabbed the mike, the whole band jumped up, the blasting music filled the place and the girl simply screamed her heart out...

''Burn-Me-Alive-Inside!''

00000::0000:::0000::0 00:::0000:::00000

'Kagome...' the girl sighed and smirked.
She rolled with her eyes as Sonny-the drummer form their band, came behind where she was sitting and leaned his chin on her shoulder.
'Oh so I see you're feeling better?'
Sonny lifted his brow in a thinking manner and hugged his dear friend.
'You could say that...'
'What?' Kagome smiled surprised 'The alcohol changed your mood?'
'Damn right it did!' he jumped over the couch and dropped his arm over her shoulders.
'There's nothing better then a well performed concert, some good drinks and of course good people that go along with it'
'But I thought the drinks went with people, not the people with drinks?'
Sonny shushed her up and kissed her cheek.
'Don't be a smart ass'
Kagome laughed and slapped him playfully before he stood up and went on his way.
He gazed back one last time and made a really funny lip pout that got the whole band crying from laughter, than he disappeared.
'Well he's sure having fun, I think I’m going to go out for a minute...you coming Kagome?'
'Yeah, you go right ahead, I'll meet you there in 10 minutes'
'Kay...later freaks'
'Later' the band shattered all over the place.
Kagome stopped in the restroom, before she pushed her way towards the back and out the escape door.
The girl took a deep breath and climbed up the stairs and on to the roof.
She spotted a cloud of white, barely visible, smoke. Smiling she approached Josh.
He head signed her to come closer.

'Are you sure you're ok Kagome? Maybe you should take a break from the band for a while or...'
'I'm oky...don't you worry about me...I'll be fine'
She turned her head and narrowed her brow.
Josh was just another misunderstood kid, yet Kagome and him knew each other since kinder garden.
It took them only a few words to know what the other one was talking about.

Kagome touched his face and smiled
'I'm fine'
'I just don't want to lose you, ok?'
'You wont, I promise'
She hugged him and smiled.
'You better be ok, you hear? We have our whole future planed out, remember?'
'Yeah' Kagome gazed after him as he went downstairs to get something to drink.
'You'll be ok...remember...you promised'
Kagome gazed in to the stars and let the wind carry her hair back, and revealed her pale face.

'Yeah...but promises were meant to be broken'

The real problem was, Kagome was heartsick. One day she felt a strong pain inside her chest and decided to visit a doctor. It turned out, that the disease of bad heart ran in the family and now it was passed down to her.

Because of so much stress, it made things even worse.
Going through a divorce with her parents and attending court, trying to make a decision where you're going to live, wasn’t easy.
It kept her awake during the night and alarmed during the day.
The only way she could calm down, were cigarettes and music.
Even thought it wasn't the best for her health, Kagome had no intention on giving up on either of those things.

Kicking her feet over the city, she heard the door open behind her, thinking to her self that Josh came back.

'What took you so long?' Kagome asked with a little sarcasm.
She heard footsteps behind her but got no response.
Lifting her brow, something told Kagome not to look back 'Josh?'

She shrieked when a hand holding a box of cigarettes appeared before her face.
Kagome’s eyes widened, but she took the offered cancer stick.

'Thanks'
'No problem'
The person sat beside her and sighed.

'Problems?' Kagome’s voice was still a little shaky but there was really nothing else she could think of to say. Obviously it was just one of the people who joined the party.

'Yeah...'
Judging by the voice it was a boy and most certainly not someone out to get her.
'Girl problems?'
'You could say that...'
'It'll be ok...'
'Yeah...and maybe my mom will stop drinking and my dad will come home'
'Eh...and perhaps my parents will get back together...'
'Perhaps...'
'I'm really fed up with having to listen to their arguing and yelling all the time...'
'Ever thought of moving out?'
'Don't need to anymore, but yes...more like running away'
'Where to?'
'Never land...'
'Funny...'
Kagome laughed 'If you believe in fairy tales...'
'Sorry...I grew up to quickly...'
'Doesn't everyone?' Kagome smiled and turned to see whom she was talking to.
Her lips parted as she stared into a pair of gorgeous golden eyes.
The boy smirked and handed her a pen and a piece of paper.
'Now that we exchanged stories, how about you give me your autograph...Kagome is it?'
Kagome narrowed her look. She didn't know what to do...what of all people was Inuyasha doing here?
He didn't look like himself at all, not to mention he was acting different as well.
His hair was a little different and what confused her the most was the piercing above his right eye. She was sure it wasn’t there yesterday.

'Wh-wha...' Kagome shook her head and covered her ears.
Inuyasha grabbed her arm 'I’m not an illusion...now you tell me what the hell are you doing here?'
Kagome slapped his hand away and stood up
'I should be the one asking that question...'
Inuyasha faced her and took a step forward but she only backend away from him.
'Is it a crime to be in the same place as yourself?' Kagome crossed her arms and lowered her head.
'I don't believe this...you're in The Unfinished?' For some strange reason Inuyasha looked really pleased with his statement.
'It isn’t any of your business...'
'The fuck...imagine what people would say if they knew the lead singer from The Unfinished attended our school...You'd never hear the end of it'

'Are you threatening me?'
'Nope...' Inuyasha lighted him self a new cigarette.
He offered one to Kagome but she refused.
'Don't worry I wont tell anyone...'
'If?' Kagome growled.
'If what?' inuyasha lifted his brow and sat back down.
'Don't play games with me, I know what you want...'
'Not every guy wants to get down with you, you know'
Kagome didn't say anything and sat by his side.
'Just don't tell anyone...'
Inuyasha eyed her from top to bottom 'Your secret's safe with me...but under one condition...'
'And that is?'
'I get an autograph in exchange'
'And?'
'And a kiss...'
Kagomes eyes widened 'What!'
'Well on the cheek...come on...The Unfinished is like my favourite band'
'Somehow I just don't believe you...'
'Oh really? Then you can come back to my room and see for yourself'
'I'll pass that offer...'
'I don't bite you know...'
'But I do...'
Inuyasha choke on the smoke and coughed.
Kagome rolled her eyes and snatched the offered pen and pencil, scribbled something down, crumpled the paper in to a ball and threw it against his head.

'To Inuyasha, the unconsidered jerk who wont leave me alone...lots of love from K.G. The Unfinished Ps: I hope you choke up and die'

Inuyasha smirked and tucked the paper in to his back pocket.
Kagome was looking away as the boy got back to his feet. 'I'm willing to forget about what happened yesterday if you do as well'
Kagome refused to look him in the eye.
'Besides...I always thought The unfinished had a damn hot singer'
Inuyasha smirked and Kagome looked at him surprised.
She took his offered hand and he pulled her up to her feet.
She stumbled forward and ended up against his chest.
'Perfect...' She mumbled in sarcasm, pushed him aside and hurried back inside, with Inuyasha following close behind.

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'Kagome come on!' Josh yelled from across the street.
'Wait, wait, waittttt!'
Kagome wobble searched her pocket for her phone that had been ringing for the past half an hour.

'Ummm hiii?'

'KAGOME! WHERE ARE YOU?!'

Kagomes face turned green. Inuyasha who was sitting next to her only kept slurping his milkshake in silence.

Kagome scratched her head 'Ahhh...mom?'
'Mom? IT'S SOUTA! Where the hell are you?!'

Much to Inuyashas amusement, Kagome began pacing up and down the street.

'A--aaa...I'm at...aaaaaa...'
'You better be home in five minutes...' Souta didn't sound happy at all.
'Fifty!' Kagome yelled and tripped. Inuyasha caught her just in time and held her firmly against his body.
'So much for my milkshake' he mumbled to himself.

'Are you drunk again? When you get home----'
'Oh shut up you whore bag!'

Inuyasha burst out laughing all of a sudden and Kagome spared him a weird look.
'What's so funny?'

'KAGOME!' Kagome blinked at the phone.
'Hallo?'
'Ugh...just tell me where the hell are you?'
'Souta?'

'Give me the phone' Inuyasha made a quick arrangement to bring Kagome home himself. Souta was a little sceptical at first, but when Inuyasha assured that him and Kagome weren't strangers, everything seemed to be fine.

'I want wings...I want a crown...I want to be a princess!'
Kagome was happily skipping by Inuyashas side. She held his hand like a little child.
Every time they had to cross the street, Kagome would grab his sleeve and lean her head on his left shoulder.

After what seemed like forever, Kagome stopped before a huge line of stairs.
'You're home?'
'Yeah...thanks for walking me'
'Anytime'
Kagome nodded 'Ok...so I'll see you at school'
'You sure you can go way up there by yourself?'
'Yeah I'm not that drunk' with that Kagome leaned forward and everything she drank and ate that night came out.

00000::0000:::0000::000:::0000:::00000

'' I'm a little yellow fish in a deep blue sea...''
...
''Wont somebody help me!''
...
'' I'm a little yellow fish in a deep blue sea, wont somebody save me!''

Inuyasha was peacefully snoring in his bed.
His hands and legs were dropping over the edges of his bed and his face was buried deep in his pillow.
Even thought he was in deep sleep, the furry triangle ears on the top of his head began turning like little radars.
They picked up a sound of a very annoying childish song that continued ringing over and over again in his head.
Inuyasha stirred in his sleep and reached with his claws towards the clock.

'Ugh---where's the damned alarm clock?!'
Inuyasha managed to throw everything from his lamp to the empty bowls of cornflakes to the floor, but still no alarm clock.
Moving to the side, Inuyasha let out a yelp when he hit the floor.
Grouching, he managed to wobble to his feet.
He began following the sound till he spotted his pants lying in the corner of his dim room.
Searching his pockets, he found a pink cell phone covered with Hello Kitty stickers.
He turned the alarm clock off and realized it wasn’t his cell phone at all.
'Where did this come from?'

Inuyasha ignored the phone and threw it in his backpack.
He had little idea who it belong to but hey if he won’t have luck finding the owner,
he could always give it to Kikyou. He was sure that no girl would turn down a pink cell phone, not to mention it looked completely new.
Taking a quick shower, Inuyasha got dressed and headed over to his garage.
On his way to school, he passed Kagomes house and just as he had thought, she was only meters away.
Her lose raven hair was dancing in the wind and her old used skateboard was showing out of her school bag.
She was wearing black tight pants that showed of her skinny legs as well as her cleavage, a pair of white shoes with pink flames and a white t-shirt with a Snoopy picture.
She seemed pretty happy. Inuyasha smirked and pulled up to the sidewalk.

'No headache?'
Kagome reacted to his voice and smiled.
'No, feeling good as I'll ever be'
'Ok...' Inuyasha tapped the wheel.
'Need a ride?'
'No thanks...I rather walk'
'You rather walk then have a ride in this baby?'
Kagome was the first girl to turn down an opportunity to ride in his brand new car.
This girl was surprising him over and over again.
Kagome grazed her index finger against the red shiny surface.
She looked down at her reflection and smiled.
'Yup' With that she crossed the street and continued on her way.
Inuyasha parked the car and got out. He shook his head and ran after Kagome.

'What changed your mind?'
'I never walked to school before'
'There's a first time for everything'
'What?' he smirked 'I have a girlfriend, that brings responsibilities you know'
'I know' Kagome spared him a look as to letting him know that she knew who he's referring too.
When they passed the park Inuyasha went straight ahead without Kagome.
He was confused for a moment or two.

'Hey, school's this way!' Inuyasha shouted back at her.
'I'm not going to school' She unzipped her backpack and took out her skateboard.
'I never considered you as someone who skips classes, then again...I never imagined you drinking and throwing up on my shoes as well'
He said that with his hands in his pockets.
Kagome laughed ridiculously and scratched the back of her head
'It happens...so you're coming with me or not?'
'Can't...love to, but can't...'
'Suit your self' Kagome shrugged.

'All by myself...I'll have fun all by myself...just me...and no one else...all by myself'
Inuyasha stopped in tracks and gazed back. He could still see Kagomes figure, but it was getting smaller with every step that she made.
''Damn that girl'' Inuyasha kicked in to a near by trashcan and hurried back to his car.
He drove past the park were he parted with Kagome.
He saw her run towards the city museum stairs.
She stepped on her bored and skidded down the fence.
While jumping, Kagome turned her head and winked at Inuyasha as if she had known he'd be there.

'Show off...'

00 0 00 0 0000 0 0 0 0 0 0000 0 0 000 0 0000 00 0 00

Well that’s it for today, a new chapter coming up tomorrow.
I hope this was good since I haven’t written anything for the last two years.
Thanks.