InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnderCover is a *itch! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8:
 
"SHIT!" Rin yelled, as Sesshoumaru pushed her into his apartment. She stumbled a few steps before crashing into a table. Pain shot up her leg and tears filled her eyes. She didn't know what she was going to do. She knew she was risking her life taking this case, but the thought never really occurred to her that she could be caught. After Sesshoumaru told her his discovery, he pushed her into a taxi and brought her to this apartment. She was too afraid to ask what he was going to do... and she knew she couldn't keep up her bad girl act, now that he knew the truth.
 
"Are you going to sit down?" Sesshoumaru asked, letting his eyes roam over her.
 
Rin took a deep breath and sat down on a black satin couch. She looked around his apartment slight, before setting her brown eyes on him again.
 
"This is the first time you've been in my apartment. Aren't you going to ask me why I brought you here? It isn't like we are going on a date or doing anything else. Tell me police girl, why did I bring you to my apartment?"
 
"Because you know I won't be able to tell anyone."
 
"Exactly," Sesshoumaru smirked, moving closer to her. "Do you know why you aren't going to tell anyone?"
 
Rin's heart skipped a beat as Sesshoumaru's warm hand rubbed down her left arm. She knew she was close to screaming, but she had to stay as calm as possible. "B-because... you're going to kill me."'
 
Sesshoumaru grabbed her face so hard, Rin was sure he could have broken her neck. Tears started to fill her eyes as he pushed her down on the couch. "You think... I could kill you?" He roared, pinning her hands above her head. Rin screamed out, but kept her eyes on him. She wasn't going to let him rape her or kill her. She was going to fight.
 
"Answer me!" Sesshoumaru yelled again, squeezing her wrist above her head.
 
"I don't have to listen to a damn thing you say!" Rin screamed, spitting into his face.
 
Sesshoumaru growled and pulled himself off of her. Rin took the opportunity to roll off the sofa and crawl towards the door. Sesshoumaru leaped at her as Rin got on both legs and ran. In a blink of an eye, Sesshoumaru was in front of her. His hand wrapped around her neck and he pushed her back. "Did you honestly think you were going to get away from me? Rin, I am faster and smarter than you give me credit for."
 
Rin stumbled as he pushed her further into his apartment. She wouldn't have been so nervous if she knew were she was going. But, Sesshoumaru's home was as mysterious as he was. She couldn't believe how far back he was taking her.
 
Finally, he pushed her hard enough to land of her rear end. She landed on soft fabric and her heart sank when she realized it was his bed. "What's wrong, Rin? This isn't the first time you've been in a bedroom with me."
 
Blush reddened Rin's cheeks and she glared at him, "So you're going to rape me? What point are you going to make by raping me? You found out I was a cop, who cares? I just want you to know that I am not afraid of you. I will do whatever I can to fight you and I don't care if I die doing it."
 
Sesshoumaru smirked and put his hand into his back pocket. He moved towards Rin as a silver blade appeared in his hand. "Do you really think I care what you think? Do you really think I give a shit about you?"
 
Rin continued to glare at him, "Then why don't you kill me?"
 
Sesshoumaru slashed the blade across Rin's shirt and a piece of fabric fell from her sleeve. Before she could say anything else to Sesshoumaru, his lips were crushed against her.
 
She screamed into his mouth and pushed him back. A smile was plastered on his lips as he let her force him away. Rin's face was covered in tears. //God, he really is going to rape me//
 
Sesshoumaru's smile washed away and he rubbed a tear from her eyes, "You think I'm going to rape you?"
 
Rin nodded her head and Sesshoumaru laughed, "Good, I want you to know that I have every intension of having sex with you. You know what I feel for you. You think I'm going to let you go that easily?"
 
Sesshoumaru walked towards a closet in the far right of the room and pulled out a little handgun. He aimed it at Rin and walked towards her, "Then you must me mistaken." He sat beside her and held the gun to her temple, "But for now..." He pulled the gun away from her head and dropped it in her hands, "I'll let you go."
 
Rin's face must have showed every sort of confusion a person could ever have. She quickly accepted the gun, but never took her eyes off of Sesshoumaru. He gave her a quick kiss on the head and backed away from her."
 
"B-but why?" Rin asked.
 
"Because... I still need you for the mission. I'll keep you're little secret a secret. However, if you don't listen to me... I promise I'll get you for it."
 
Rin nodded her head and pushed herself off the bed. She couldn't help but stare at him; afraid he was going to shoot her in her back the second she turned away from him. "Don't worry... I won't kill you."
 
Rin waited until a wall separated the two, before running towards the door. She ripped it opened and Sesshoumaru yelled one thing to her. "If you don't show up to the mission, Rin, I'll kill you."

 
 
"Are you insane?" Rin yelled as she slammed her fist onto Tony's desk. "He knows who I am! I know I shouldn't have gotten involved with him, but I don't think he'll let me live, even if I go to the mission."
 
Tony rubbed his head annoyingly and looked up at Rin. "I know you're scared, but you have to continue your job. I told you before you started that going undercover is going to be a hard. There will be times when you will have to look death in the face."
 
Rin felt tears sliding down her face, but she knew Tony was right. She nearly strangled him when he told her she wasn't ready for this sort of job. But she was so determined, but now... she was regretting everything.
 
"Glad to know you have normal clothes on for once." Inu-yasha's annoying voice boomed throughout Tony's office.
 
Rin glared at him, "I don't have time to fight with you. You should be kissing my ass for risking my life for you. If I knew what sort of jerk you were going to be... I wouldn't have sign up for this damn job."
 
Inu-yasha was taken by surprise, as the young woman screamed at him. He eyed Tony and saw the man's shocked face. Rin pushed pass Inu-yasha and slammed the door. "I thought you said she was really a nice woman."
 
Tony nodded his head, "She is... but today isn't the best for her. Anyway, I'm sure she'll be okay. She's going to have lots of back up. For now, I have to fill you in as to what is going to happen."