InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Feelings ❯ A Hell of a Lot of Letters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: Ok, this is a Winx Club/Inuyasha crossover fic. I thought up this one random pairing, so I decided to try it. Zander didn't want to come for this fic, so I gave him a break.
 
Btw, yes, I know it has a lame title.
 
Pairings:
Inuyasha/Kagome
Miroku/Sango
Bloom/Brandon
Stella/Sky
Tecna/Timmy
(I may or may not do Musa/Riven, I'm not sure)
 
And, drum role please, our main couple is:
Sesshomaru/Flora!!!
 
I thought it would interesting and fun! What ever, I don't care if I get reviews, I'll write this fic anyway.
 
ATTENTION WINX CLUB FANS:
Start writing Winx Club fics. Some members of tvtome.com and I are trying to start a category, so get writing!
 
By the way, I won't describe the characters, because if you're reading this, you must watch the shows. And If you don't you can get pictures of the web easily.
 
Well, that's it. Without further addue, on with the fic!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or the Winx Club. But I should. If I did, there would be so much more Flora, Flora would be the main character, and Flora would have a guy. Betcha can't guess who my favorite character is!
 
R_S: To avoid confusion-
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Writing
(Comments/Notes)
(An: Author's Notes)
Most of the writing
 
The scene changes when you see another line like the one bellow.
 
Ch.1: A Hell Of A Lotta Letters
 
Flora sat in her room, humming softly, careful not too wake her roommate, Bloom. She had woken up in the middle of the night with a theory to improve her Vegalcloner.
 
After finishing her writing, the 16-year-old fairy opened a drawer in her desk. Not many people knew this, but she had spent some time on Earth. In fact, she had visited many countries there, including Japan.
 
She pulled out a picture of herself, and some others. Next to Flora, was a very pretty girl with long, black hair. Below them, making a silly face was a cute, younger boy with brown hair. The girls had to kneel for him to be in the picture.
 
`I really miss them' Flora pondered, `Maybe I should visit, after all, we do have all of next week off.' With her mind made up, she began writing a letter to her old friend, informing her of the upcoming visit.
 
I would like to meet this `Inuyasha' you were telling me about She suddenly thought of something
 
Why don't I bring my friends, all of them? You can meet the four of them, and the boys. I know you'd love them. If you would like, I will explain everything to them. I trust them, and if they can keep their secret, they can surely keep yours.
 
Flora was the only one outside of her friend's family that knew her secret. The girl had a well that brought her all the way back to feudal era of Japan. But, not just anyone could use it, just her… and a half demon from the past. Flora kept the secret well, and never told a single soul.
 
Her Japanese friend knew Flora's secret as well, and also kept it. The girls knew everything about one another, although they hardly spoke.
 
After signing it, the letter was put in an envelope, sealed, and slipped into the drawer with the picture. Flora leaned back and closed her eyes,
 
`I'll send it in the morning. Tomorrows… Monday, ugh. The weekend's over, darn. Oh well, at least I have Professor Nutt. At least Boom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, and I all have that class together. Plus, Spika's there too, she's nice.' The girls had some classes together, but not every class. For example, Flora was the only one in Advanced Freshman Potions.
 
There was a loud gasp as someone placed his or her hand on Flora's shoulder. She spun around to see Bloom fall onto her bed and smack her hand on the tree growing by her bed. Flora noticed the sun was rising. Bloom sat up, pajamas wrinkled and hair tussled.
 
“Was I here all night?” Flora wondered aloud in her meek, little voice.
 
“I guess so,” Bloom yawned, “I just decided to wake you up to get ready, we have classes today.” The Earthling then proceeded to enter their shared bathroom and brush her teeth.
 
“I'm sorry for hurting you.” Flora called out, before yawning and rubbing her eyes to make them stop blurring.
 
“It's ok, you didn't.” Bloom answered, after spitting out her toothpaste and reentering the room. “The bathroom's all yours.”
 
“Thanks.” Flora then began her morning routine.
 
The letter was mailed later that morning, just after breakfast.
 
(The Next Day)
 
Kagome climbed out of the well in a huff and picked up her huge, yellow bag.
 
`Why does he always have to do this? All I want is to come home, and take a week off. Then, I'll come back, I have the week after off anyway.' She entered her house and found a note from her mother:
 
Dear Kagome,
Your grandfather, Souta, and I have gone to the store. We will be back soon, please get the mail. I can't wait to see you again.
Love You Always,
Mom <3
 
`At least I have some time to blow off some steam.' She left to get the mail. When she returned, she looked through it.
 
`Junk… Bill… Junk… Junk… Junk… Bill… Junk… Bill… Junk… Junk… Hey, what's this? A letter from… Flo!'
 
She sprinted up the stairs to her room, closed the door, and read the letter. She was excited to hear more about her friends adventures. After ripping open the envelope, she began to read:
 
Dear Kag,
Sorry, no exciting adventures to tell you this time. I miss you guys a lot, so I was thinking of coming for a visit. I would like to meet this `Inuyasha' you were telling me about he seems… interesting. All of your gang does, I wish I could meet them.
Hey, I just got an idea! Why don't I bring my friends, all of them? You can meet the four of them, and the boys. I know you'd love them. If you would like, I will explain everything to them. I trust them, and if they can keep their secret, they can surely keep yours.
I was thinking of swinging by Sunday, if that's all right. We have all week off, and I know you do too. We'd have a blast, and you can bring Yuna, Ayama, and Eri. I think all of our friends will get along fine. Plus, there's a hotel nearby that we can stay at.
Call me, if only just to talk, or send me a letter. You know the number. Please contact me as soon as you can. I'd really like to hear from you. We can swap stories when I visit.
Love,
Flora <3
 
By the time Kagome had finished reading the letter, she was jumping for joy. She quickly wrote a letter in response, telling Flora to come with her friends and to let her explain when they arrived. Kagome sent the letter soon afterwards.
 
(An: Ok, three things: 1.I don't know if Ayama is correct, but it's something like that, 2.I don't know how Kagome's letter reaches Flora, it just does, and 3.Amazingly, she did all this before her family came back.)
 
The young Nih-pong (An: Sp?) then opted for a steamy bath, hot soup, and some sleep. While she, clad in night ware, ate her soup everyone came home. She informed them of Flora's visit and her entire family was excited. Her grandfather actually couldn't care less, but her mother thought she was sweet, and Souta had a small crush on her. They talked for a while before Kagome went upstairs, brushed her teeth, and went to bed.
 
(End of Chapter)
 
R_S: Ok, that was the first chapter. Reviews would be nice, but I'll update with or without them.
 
Next Time:
The Winx girls and Red Fountain boys come to Kagome's. Wait, did she tell Inuyasha?! Things are gonna get interesting