InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Feelings ❯ A Surprising Visit ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: Here's the next chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the Winx Club
 
R_S: To avoid confusion-
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Writing
(Comments/Notes)
(An: Author's Notes)
Most of the writing
 
Ch. 2 A Surprising Visit
 
A week later Flora, Bloom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Riven, Brandon, Sky, and Timmy were packed and ready to go. The only ones who were skeptical about the visit were Riven and their teachers. But, they had won over the teachers and, by some miracle, had convinced Riven to tag along.
 
“So Flora, when did you travel to Earth?” Stella inquired as the large group took their seats on the bus.
 
“I went when I was younger, but I can't remember why… I recall something about `business'…” Flora answered with a slight frown, but she brushed it off and continued, “anyway, I've been keeping in touch with Kagome ever since.” She was blushing slightly from all of the attention she was receiving.
 
Musa leaned back in her seat. “Man, your peep sounds really cool. Didn't you say she had a brother?”
 
“Yeah, his name is Souta.”
 
“Soda?” Asked Tecna, “That's a strange name.”
 
“Yeah, like, who names their kid after a drink?” Stella continued Tecna's thought in her usual, rude, speak first think later attitude.
 
“No, its Souta,” Flora giggled, “ with a `t', not like the beverage.”
 
“Well, why do we have to come?” Riven complained loudly, “I could have been practicing my fighting rather than visiting some Japanese, Earth brat and her baby brother.”
 
Flora frowned, “That's not very nice! She said she wanted to meet you guys, and learn more about Magix.” Everyone began to stare at Flora with mouths agape.
 
“Man, and I thought Stella was the ditz.” Riven had recovered from the shock and was now chuckling and shaking his head as he gazed out of the window.
 
“Flora…” Bloom began slowly, “You told this… Kagome… about… Magix.”
 
“It's really not as big a deal as it seems,” Flora defended, “she can keep a secret.” The young brunette looked to her feet. “Don't worry. Oh,” Flora remembered something and picked up her head, “And, she has something to tell you all when we get there.”
 
“Like what?” asked Brandon, his blond hair blowing in the wind.
 
“It's nothing.” Flora began to pick up her bags, “Well, this is our stop.” She got up and exited the bus. Everyone else followed in suit.
 
They boarded their… aircraft-a-ma-bobber-thing (An: I have no idea what they fly in to get there ok, so just bare with me.) and were soon on earth.
 
“This is the hotel we're staying at?” asked Bloom, “It's really nice.”
 
“Indeed.” Said Tecna with a nod. “It's seems very luxurious.”
 
“Ummm… Flora, who's paying for this?” Inquired Sky.
 
“Yo, hear it Flo', this place looks expensive.” Musa agreed.
 
“Don't worry, everything's taken care of.” Flora assured them.
 
“Can we just get to our rooms all ready? I'm tired of standing out here!” Riven was getting impatient.
 
“Uhh… yeah, ok. Come on!” Flora led them to the front desk.
 
“Excuse me, sir.” Flora called out meekly
 
The man looked up from his book on the desk. “Can I help you?” he asked in a snobbish tone that sent shivers up everyone's spines, and made them want to punch him.
 
“Yeah, I have 4 rooms booked, under Magix.” Flora answered.
 
“I see.” The man was obviously unhappy about having them stay there. “Here are your keys, you are in rooms 246-249. Have a… pleasant day.” He returned to his work.
 
They took the elevator up and reached the rooms.
 
“Ms. Feragonda and Professor Codatorta gave us some rules.” Flora explained, “Since there are two rooms on each side of the hallway, the boys are on the left, and the guys are on the right… They also decided on the roommates.” Everyone gave a collective groan.
 
“Yeah. They wrote lists.” Flora handed out the lists and everyone went to their respective rooms.
 
(Stella, Bloom, and Tecna were in 246, Brandon and Sky were in 247, Flora and Musa were in 248, and Riven and Timmy were in 249) The group then left for the Higurashi household.
 
“We're here.” Flora called to her friends. “The Higurashi shrine, there are over 150 steps.”
 
Stella complained, they climbed the steps, and they rang the doorbell at the house. (An: describing all that would hurt my already sore hand too much)
 
“Hey Flora,” asked Stella, “Your friend speaks English, right?”
 
“Yeah, the whole family does, except her grandfather.”
 
The little boy from the picture answered the door.
 
“Flora!!” he screamed out as he attached himself to her leg, “your back!”
 
“I'm happy to see you too, Souta.” Laughed Flora, as the other girls let out a chorus of `aaww's.
 
“Hello Mrs. Higurashi.” Flora greeted the woman who just appeared in the doorway.
 
“Hello Flora,” the woman answered, “It's wonderful to see you again.”
 
“Yeah, you too. How's everyone been?”
 
“Everything has been great, thank you sweet heart. Are these your friends?”
 
“Yeah, that's Bloom, that's…” Flora proceeded to introduce everyone. When she was done, Mrs. Higurashi sent them to the well house, because Kagome's room was too small. A few minutes later, after listening to Souta tell Flora, who was pretending to be interested, about everything that happened while she was gone, Kagome came in.
 
“Hey Flora, you miss me?”
 
“Of course.” They hugged, “How have you been? Are you still shard hunting?”
 
“Yup, everything's great. How bout you? Those witched giving you a hard time?”
 
“Always do, but we learn to deal. Oh, this is the gang.” She gestured to the group and introduced them. When they were done, they got to know each other.
 
“Wow, so you guys have known each other for a while.” Commented Bloom, “That's awesome.”
 
“Hey, you've got a rockin crib!” added Musa.
 
“Rockin crib… oh! Thank you.” It took Kagome a few seconds to understand what she meant. “This shrine has been in my family for generations.”
 
“Fascinating…” Riven gave an eye roll to accompany the sarcastic remark.
 
Suddenly, there was a bright flash of pink light from the well.
 
“Inuyasha!” Flora and Kagome chorused fearfully. “You told him, right?” asked Flora.
 
“Ummm… oops?” Kagome chuckled nervously.
 
“Wench!” There was a rude call as he jumped out of the well. Only then did he notice all the people.
 
“Uhh… everyone, this is Inuyasha, Inuyasha, this is… everyone?” Kagome began as a statement, but ended in a question.
 
“Stand back!” Ordered Brandon, “We'll handle this!” The boys began to draw their hi-tech sword things.
 
“Wait!” Flora jumped in front of them, “Inuyasha's not an enemy! Please, don't hurt him!”
 
“Feh, like a bunch of week humans could hurt me.” The half demon gloated.
 
“Now is not the time.” Warned Kagome. “Well,” she began to address the group, “I guess I have some explaining to do.”
 
“You can say that again.” Answered Stella in an annoyed fashion.
 
“Well,” Kagome explained, “you see,”
 
“Cut to the chase!” Complained Riven.
 
Flora cut in, “This well is a portal to the past. It takes her to the feudal era of Japan, where she fights demons and collects fragments of the Shikon No Tama. The Shikon jewel has magical properties that, if in the wrong hands, could destroy the world.”
 
“This” continued Kagome, “Is Inuyasha. He's a half demon with whom I travel. He does most of the fighting, and came to get me so we could collect more shards.”
 
“So let's go.” The impatient half demon ordered.
 
“I… can't. I need to be here, my friend is visiting.”
 
“Hold on a minute.” Interrupted Tecna, “you expect us to believe that?”
 
“Well, we did just witness the well part.” Reasoned Bloom, “And I have no trouble believing that… Inuyasha is a demon, err… half demon.”
 
As everyone continued to argue, a pink light began to erupt from the well. Suddenly, a giant worm with sharp teeth popped out and pulled everybody in.
 
(End of Chapter)
 
R_S: I couldn't think of how they got pulled in, so I stole the idea from the Inuyasha series. It's the same as in episode 1, except a giant worm instead of the queen centipede.
 
I don't care if I get reviews, I'm writing this for me.
 
Lotsa Luv, bye!