InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Feelings ❯ What the Hell is That Thing! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: I'm gonna be brief and go straight to the shout-outs… wait, hold on. I have a favor to ask. I need volunteers to either a) give me ideas for this fic, or b) edit it before I post. Any takers? Oh, and btw, there will be a slight Stella/Sky thing in this chapter, accent on the slight. Ok, now I'll post the shout-outs:
 
Michelle: Thank you. If you like the Winx, check out the fic by nukerjsr.
 
Kurama's Angel: Thank you, some help would be great. Please, e-mail me or give me ideas in a review. This is a very challenging fic.
 
bahamut9999: I hope soon. If he's not in this chapter, he'll be in either chapter 4 or 5. Give me ideas!
 
MistressCoCoLoVeR: Ummm… I have absolutely no idea. Help me, please! What plot holes?!? Do I need to explain better!?!? HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring in Sesshomaru asap. I'm not sure when, I have to set the right mood and get the right chemistry between characters.
 
Kulia Makani: Thanx for the review. My fic is intriguing? Cool! Here's the chapter you asked for, leave another review!
 
nukerjsr: Thank you. I must have forgotten to explain how the duo no each other. I'll get right on it!
 
Please, give me ideas. Now, on with the fic!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the Winx Club. But I'm getting them for my birthday… I hope… or maybe… Christmas? No? Well, a girl can dream, can't she?
 
R_S: To avoid confusion-
“Talking”
`Thinking'
Writing
(Comments/Notes)
(An: Author's Notes)
Most of the writing
 
Ch.3
What Is That Thing!?!
 
The world was a spinning rush of black and blue as the unusually large group fell through the well. The Winx girls (minus Flora) and the Red Fountain boys looked around confused, while writhing in the strange worms' grasp. Inuyasha, Flora, and Kagome were just trying to get away. (An: Flora's not confused because she and Kagome have talked about this type of thing many times before. So, Kagome has already explained everything… just go with it. -_-') Second later they were in the past.
 
“Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!” (An: I have no idea if that's right) Inuyasha broke free, pulled out tetsusaiga, (An: I'm 80% sure that's how it's spelled… I've really gotta learn when to shutup.) and readyed himself for battle.
 
“What is this thing!?!” Bloom was panicking. She'd never encountered anything like this before. Her throat tightened as her stomach tied itself in knots. `I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die' her mind screamed at her as her three best friends also began to panic. `Wha… three? FLORA! She must understand!'
 
The young brunette simply concentrated on breaking free without getting noticed, as was Kagome. Musa and the boys were violently fighting and flailing in the monster's clutches, as Tecna tried her best to aid the fainted princess beside her.
 
“Kagome, Flora! What's going on?” Screaming was heard over the madness. (An: please, keep in mind all this is happening in a matter of seconds, not minutes. Sorry to those of you who knew, but sometimes I forget that what's going on in a story doesn't take as long as it does to read it.)
 
“We'll explain more later, just concentrate on getting away for now!” Kagome yelled over before turning and whispering to Flora, “Are you ready, nature freak?” Flora blushed at the insulting nickname Kagome had given her as a joke.
 
“Uh-huh. A-are you?” She answered her companion, in an unsure fashion.
 
“Yes. Now, just close your eyes and concentrate.” Flora answered with a nod, before both closed their eyes.
 
A blast of pink light erupted around the monster, and blinded the group. When it subsided, the worm was badly burned. Everyone fell to the ground, Sky catching the unconscious Stella in his arms. Miroku, Sango, Shippou, and Kaede came running over the hill, fearing for their companions' safety. (An: It's plural because they assumed the pink light meant Kagome was back. Oh, and Kirara isn't there because I have an idea for when they meet her.)
 
“Come-on, let's head to safety. My friends can take care of things from here.” Kagome led the magical beings into the forest, and they slipped within the bushes unnoticed, never letting their eyes leave the battle.
 
“Why are we hiding here like cowards? I'm going to fight!” We all know who said that, *CoughRivenCough*.
 
“No! You mustn't go. Stay.” Flora had an uncharacteristically strong grip on his arm.
 
“I'll make sure he doesn't slip, you just fill us in on big, dark, and ugly over there.” Musa grabbed the back of Riven's shirt and looked at the two friends expectantly.
 
“That is a demon,” Kagome began shakily, “They are usually evil, but not all are bad. Remember how I told you I collected jewel fragments?” The group (once again, minus Flora) nodded in unison, except for Riven, who gave an impatient grunt, which resulted in Musa hitting him over the head. “Well, humans and demons alike are after the shards as well, so they can grow stronger. That's why this demon is attacking us. But, I don't understand…”
 
“Don't understand what?” asked Tecna.
 
“I thought Inuyasha and I were the only ones who could travel through the well, and we need to have certain objects with us to do so. How were you able to come here?”
 
“Look!” Timmy pointed to the battle, where the worm was falling to the ground in pieces. There was a chorus of `Ewww!'s, that Riven was, once again, no part of. The boys and girls exited the woods and met up with the group that'd been fighting.
 
“Kagome!” Shippou launched himself at his figurative mother. “You're back!”
 
“Jeez, talk about des jai vous.” Musa whispered to the others.
 
“What's going on here?” Sango asked, staring at the stangers in a confused fashion, before readying herself to fight, “Are these more demons?”
 
“No Sango! These people are from the future they came through the well. I don't how, but they did.”
 
“AAAIIEEE!!!” Bloom whirled around to see Miroku. “What are you doing!?!” She caught her breath.
 
“You must be Miroku.” Flora stated.
 
“Ah, so you've heard of me.” Miroku was about to pull his famous line, but Kagome and Sango grabbed him.
 
“Don't even think about it, monk.” Sango was not happy.
 
“Miroku, these are my friends. See these four girls? Well, those are their boy friends, got it?” Kagome was not going to let the poor girls suffer any more.
 
“Indeed.” He answered, the magical beings were busy convincing Riven not to protest. `Hhmm,' his thoughts were different, `that one with the emerald eyes is single. Big breasts, nice body… she's pretty…' Flora turned around and bent over to help Sky put Stella down and rest his arms, `Very pretty indeed. But, she's just not Sango. Oh well, first chance I get, I'm asking her.'
 
“What's with the unconscious girl?” Inuyasha asked rudely.
 
“Stella fainted when we were with that worm demon.” Flora answered, “Is there somewhere she could rest until she awakens?”
 
“Of course child, follow me.” Kaede spoke for the first time since their arrival, “I am Kaede, the healer of this village.” There was a chorus of `hi' and `hello' from everyone, except (from now on, assume anything the group does isn't including Riven) Riven. The now even larger group headed to the village.
 
(End of Chapter)
 
R_S: So, that's the new chapter. I thought it was ok, could've been better.
It'll be hard for me to update with school, so don't get your hopes up.
However, I start writing almost immediately after I get a review, so send lots.
I'll probably update soon, `cause I've already written 2 pages and 2 paragraphs of chapter 4, not including the author's note.
Leave lotsa reviews, latas!