InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Feelings ❯ I Wanna Go Home ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: Hey guys, wow. I updated in one day.
This is the first time I'm writing the beginning author's note after writing the fic.
Sweet!
Check out nukerjsr's fic `Secret School', it's awsum!
Sorry if I miss you in a shout-out, so far I've gotten 3 new reviews, so that's who I'm addressing. If I miss you in this chapter, you'll be in 5.
Shout-outs:
 
Michelle: Thanx a bunch! I'm glad Miroku's in character; he wasn't as hard as I thought he'd be. Please Review!
 
nukerjsr: Thanks, your fic's awsum too. You don't have to thank me; in a way advertising you is doing me a favor. Fanfics for Winx might inspire others to write some, resulting in a section for it. Please review!
 
Hentai Kitti Koko: Sorry for the lack of Sesshy, he'll be here in about one chapter, 2 at the most. Thanks for the review, leave another!
 
Well, that's it. Sorry, there's no Sesshy yet, but he's coming. On with the fic!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or The Winx Club. (I don't feel like attempting something witty right now, too bad)
 
Chapter 4
I Wanna Go Home!
 
“So Flora,” after they learned each other's names and settled into the hut, Sango tried to start a conversation, “How did you meet Kagome?” (An: I just realized that the others wouldn't know how to speak English. Please, don't bring that up in a review, just bare with me.)
 
“Well, one time when I visited Japan…” she paused, `Should I tell them? No, Kagome's the only one who knows. I will, but only when the time is right.' “I accidentally walked into her when I wasn't looking where I was going. I helped her bring her groceries home as an apology. We've been friends ever since.”
 
“Oh, that's interesting.” There was Riven's sarcasm again.
 
“Is he always like this?” Shippou was answered with a chorus of `Yeah' and `yup'.
 
“Great,” Miroku commented, “Another Inuyasha.”
 
“Hey!” Inuyasha was ready to pummel the monk, until…
 
“Inuyasha, sit boy!” He was slammed to the ground.
 
“Umm… Wow.” Brandon said dumbly, as everyone stared.
 
“We didn't tell you about Inuyasha's prayer beads, did we?” The group shook their heads.
 
“Well, whenever I say sit” BAM! “Oops, sorry Inuyasha! Anyway whenever I say si- S-I-T, they subdue him. It really comes in handy.”
 
“Ugh…”
 
“Stella!” The group rushed to her side.
 
“Thank goodness you're awake.” Flora gently hugged her friend.
 
“Great, wonderful. Now lets get back to the future!”
 
“Man, I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Riven. I could use some sleep.” Musa yawned.
 
“Indeed.” Tecna agreed.
 
“It's been wonderful meeting you all, but we should go.” Flora politely addressed their new friends.
 
“Feh.” Inuyasha glanced out the window.
 
“We shall accompany ye to the well.” Kaede lifted herself up on shaky knees, “And to bid you farewell.”
 
“Well? Oh, yeah… hey, what happened back there?” Stella was seriously confused.
 
“We'll explain on the way there.” Bloom grabbed her friend's arm and explained the situation, as the group made their way to the well.
 
“What ever.” Stella exclaimed once the story was finished, “Let's just go, so we can get back to civilization!”
 
“Here it is, ready to go back?” Kagome addressed her new friends. Everyone nodded, “Alright, then I guess you can just jump. But not all at once.”
 
“Musa and I will go first.” Bloom called out. (They had decided to, because the only ones not nervous about going home were Kagome and Flora)
 
“Alright then go.” Riven was ready to push the two girls if they didn't hurry.
 
“Chillax, were going.” Musa was getting annoyed. The two girls readied themselves to jump, and called out a couple farewells. They jumped.
 
“Umm… did we get back?” Bloom yelled up.
 
“No, your still here.” Flora answered in a perplexed voice.
 
“Why can't you go back? Oh, I know. Maybe I need to bring you. We were all pushed together when you came, so that should explain how the first trip worked. Who's first?” Kagome looked around for volunteers, but Flora was the only one not nervous. “I can go alone first if you'd like.”
 
“Maybe you should,” Commented Flora, “I'd like to go last, so I can say good bye to everyone.” (She had gotten along very well with the group)
 
“Ok.” Kagome turned around, pulled herself to a sitting position on the edge of the well, and jumped, all in one fluid movement. There was a bright pink flash and she was gone. Everyone peered over the side.
 
“Does anyone see her?” Flora asked.
 
“Naw, she's off the radar.”
 
“Where do you pick up that atrocious slang?” En Garde.
 
“Where do you pick up that atrocious attitude, Stell?” Touché.
 
“Please, do not quarrel.”
 
“Sorry Flo.”
 
There was a bright pink flash.
 
“See, it's fine. Come on Stella, you're first.” Kagome came back, climbed out of the well, grabbed Stella, and jumped again, all under 2 minutes. Everyone closed his or her eyes, expecting another blinding light. Nothing.
 
“Hey, umm, shouldn't the well be indoors?” Stella's stupidity strikes again.
 
“Why weren't we sent back?” Flora pulled Kagome out of the well, as Sky politely helped Stella do the same. Kagome tried to go back a couple more times. Alone it worked fine, but with one of the others, nothing. It was the same with Inuyasha.
 
This went on for 3 hours. Finally, they gave up and went back to the village. They had an early dinner, and then sat around talking.
 
“I'm going for a walk.” Flora stated as she lifted herself up and headed for the door, “I'll be back later.”
 
“So you can get killed by one of those demons? I don't think so.” Bloom was the first to contradict her.
 
“It's all right, she can take Kirara.” Sango stated calmly, as a small black and white cat with red eyes made itself known. (An: For those of you who watch Winx but not Inu, it's pronounced Key-la-la)
 
“Aawww, he's so cute!” Bloom rushed over and began petting the little cat-demon. Flora giggled as the other girls did the same.
 
“Yes, she is. Thank you Sango.” Bloom grinned sheepishly at Flora's remark. Suddenly, rustling came from the redhead's bag.
 
“He didn't…” Bloom approached the sea green accessory and small rabbit popped out, “Kikko! What are you doing here? Ugh!”
 
“Well, at least Shippou will have someone else to play with, right Kikko.” The brunette reasoned, as she scratched the bunny between his ears, “Oh, guys this is Kikko, Bloom's pet rabbit. Well, I'm going for that walk now. I'll see you guys later.”
 
“Don't forget Kirara!” Kagome called after her, as the small animal walked to the fairy.
 
“You really expected that little thing to do something useful in a fight? What does it do, distract the enemy with its cuteness?” Riven laughed as she hissed, “ooo, I'm scared now!” He shook his head.
 
Suddenly, with a whirl of fire, Kirara pounced. Riven was pinned to the ground by a huge, ferocious looking saber-toothed cat. She let out a deep growl.
 
“…oh.” Everyone began laughing loudly as Kirara shrunk back down and jumped off Riven. She and Flora then exited the hut.
 
“She got you good!” Stella laughed out. Riven rolled his eyes.
 
Outside, Flora took a deep breath of crisp, fresh air. She and Kirara walked through the village, watching couples have dinner and send their children to bed. News of the group's arrival had traveled fast, so no one was shocked to see her. Flora reached the goshinboku (An: sp? It's pronounced g-ah-sheen-bow-koo) tree before realizing how far they had gone. She leaned against the tree and closed her eyes.
 
A few minutes later, she felt something. Flora opened her eyes to see Miroku's face. She let out a sigh.
 
“Do the others want me to come back?” She asked, getting up.
 
“Indeed.” He offered a helping hand, which she took gratefully.
 
“Thank you. Where's Kirara?”
 
“She probably ran off again, she'll be back.”
 
“Umm, you can let go of my hands now.”
 
“I have a favor to ask.”
 
“A favor?”
 
“Please, bare me a child.” His hand found its way to her butt.
 
“W-w-w-WHAT!?!?” A loud slap echoed to the hut.
 
“Baka hentai.” Commented Sango, as she slammed down her teacup. The others were confused.
 
“Baka hentai?”
 
“Basically, it means stupid pervert.” Kagome translated, before taking a sip of tea.
 
Miroku entered the room with a red handprint on his face, “I found her. She was at the goshinboku tree.” He sat down.
 
Sango hit him with her Hirakatsu (An: pronounced hear-ot-sue) and glared, “Keep your hands to yourself.” Flora entered and sat next to Kagome.
 
“Next time he gives you trouble, a good whack should do the trick.” Sango advised the newest victim of Miroku's wandering hands. Flora gave a soft smile.
 
“Ok, thanks.”
 
“It would be best to get some sleep.” Spoke Kaede, stoking the fire.
 
“The old hag's right.” Inuyasha added, staring out the window. Everyone got ready for bed and lied down to get rest.
 
“Flora?” Bloom whispered a little while later.
 
“Yes?” She answered.
 
“I wanna go home.”
 
“To Sparx or Alfea?”
 
“I don't care, as long as it's in the future.” Flora sent her friend and roommate a sympathetic and comforting smile.
 
“We will.”
 
“What makes you so sure?” She got another sad smile.
 
“Your dreams will come true, just wait and see.” She got a confused look, “`Cause the magic's in you and the magic's in me.”
 
(End of Chapter)
 
R_S: That was extra long chapter 4. I added a line from the Winx Club theme song.
To those of you who want Sesshy: I am SO sorry. The best way to get him would be for you guys to help me out some more.
The more reviews and ideas I get, the more likely I am to update.
The sooner I update, the sooner you get `Fluffy-sama'.
Got it?
I already know what's gonna happen, as in how they meet, but I don't know how to not make Sesshomaru ooc.
Help me with an e-mail or review.
Bye!