InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Feelings ❯ We Have To Help Her ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

R_S: I took pity on Zander and let him sit this one out. I wrote it all by myself and I think I did rather well. I know it's been a while, but everything's been hectic. I finally have a free weekend with no homework and a working computer, so I took advantage of it. I am sorry to report that my other Winx Club fic, `Spooky Switch-up' has been deleted. I may or may not edit and repost. Anyway, here are the shout-outs:
 
Erick-Genryusai: I'll definitely take your ideas into consideration. I already have the story pretty much laid out, but I can definitely work some of your ideas in. Thanks for the awesome input.
 
HMgirlKristi: I already know what I want to do in this fic, but you have some amazing ideas. I'll see if there's a way to work it into the story line. Thanks for the review!
 
Yami-Yugi-Girl: It's great to know a Yu-Gi-Oh fan is reading this. I just got into that series, but I'm sorry to say that I enjoy the fanfiction more than the show. My favorite pairing is Tea/Kaiba, even though it'll never be canon. Anyway, back to the topic at hand, thanks for the sweet review. It's an interesting idea, but I'm really sorry to say I won't use it, because:: SPOILER :: that happens at the end of the Inuyasha series :: END SPOILER :: but, it's still a great idea.
 
Catherine: That's a great idea, Catherine, but I've already chosen how everything happens. Thanks for the great input, though.
 
goldfish demon: Thank you SO much!! That really does help. I'll take your words into definite consideration. Fluffy-sama won't REALLY appear until next chapter, I'm getting more help on how to right him. Thank you again for the awesome input!
 
Divagurl277: lol, thanks! I'll add more fluff in the next chapter, promise!
 
Kasadi: I am so sorry I didn't e-mail you until about a week ago. I wasn't ignoring you, and I do value your opinion. But, between school and my computer messing up, I couldn't do it. Sorry, and thanks for the review.
 
dy: Here you go, sorry it took so long. Enjoy!
 
dark_spirit_24: This is what happens, there will be more next chapter. I'm really sorry it took me this long. Thanks again!
 
 
Chapter 7 (Holy shit!)
We Have to Help Her
 
“WIND SCAR!” Inuyasha's sword slew the puppet in one swing. He sheathed the tetsusaiga and leapt ((AN: you know, when he gives those huge leaps that can practically scale a mountain?)) over to Kagome. She latched on to his Hatori and sobbed into him.
 
The other girls were in similar states. Bloom and Stella attached themselves to their boyfriends, who were doing their best to calm the girls down. It wasn't working by a long shot. Tecna was in the same state with Timmy, who was shaking so much he appeared to be vibrating. Musa had thrown herself into Riven, although she hadn't noticed yet. He just stood, still as a statue. ((AN: hyperventilating slightly I might add. ;) Oh, Sango, Miroku, Shippou, etc. hadn't arrived yet, `cause… they just didn't. I know the notes take away from the drama, but that's the purpose. Someone told me that the idea was a tearjerker, and I don't want that. Then again, she was PMSing… Ok, I'll shut-up now.))
 
“I-Inuyasha! W-we ha-have t-t-to f-f-find h-her!” Kagome choked through on tears as she sobbed. ((AN: I know, I know. I said I'd shut-up. I just want to mention that crying people do sound like that and I'm not exaggerating… ok, I'm done.))
 
“But why? Feh, you know she's probably dead.” This brought fresh tears to the group, causing the guys, even Riven, to glare.
 
“I-Inuyahsa… SIT!” BAM! “How could you even think something like that?! We're all trying to feel better and you just have to go and make things worse! Sit down, you insensitive creep!” Nothing brought Kagome down… ever. As the half-demon began to lift himself up, she pushed him back down. Then, she continued her rant, “You do this all the time. Don't you have any respect for the dea-… for others!?!?”
 
`Now that was a close one. Flora is not dead. She's just… MIA. Yeah that's it; she's just missing in action. Ugh, who am I kidding, she's done for! No, no she is not. I have to keep an optimistic outlook… even if it's probably not true. Grrr… STOP IT!!!' As Kagome fought this inner battle, she had unconsciously begun banging her head on a tree. Needless to say, the action brought some… interesting looks.
 
“Kagome, what are you doing?”
 
“SIT!!”
 
BAM!!
 
“Ow! God damn-it, wench! I was just asking! Feh, s'not like I care or anything, but your hurting the tree.”
 
“SIT!! SIT!!! SIT!!!!”
 
BAM!! WHAM!!! CRASH!!!!
 
“GOD DAMN-IT, WENCH!” Kagome, who didn't even dignify him with an answer, marched up to the others.
 
“Come on. We'll stop at Kaede's to grab some supplies and then go look for her. Inuyasha,” she directed her attention towards the crater in the ground, “meet us there when you're done being such a stuck-up jerk!” On that note she stormed away, others in tow.
 
Meanwhile
((AN: Dun dun dun!!!))
 
Eyes closed, Rin was skipping through the forest merrily and alone. She had ditched Jaken a while back and now he was running up the path, trying to at least gain sight of her.
 
“Lala lala la la! Lala lala la la!” But, don't worry; her singing drove away any demons that may have been around, so she never came to any harm. ((AN: I love Rin, she's a great character, and really she is. But, I needed one last thing to lighten up the fic.))
 
Suddenly the poor kid tripped. Getting up, she brushed of her pink dress and fixed the ponytail on the side of her head. Once she had finished she turned around. At first, her breath caught in her throat… but not for long.
 
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JAKEN!! JAKEN, JAKEN, JAKEN!!!! COME QIUCK!” Now, when Jaken heard this, he immediately assumed she was being attacked by a demon and was about to be killed, which he wouldn't have minded, he may have even rejoiced, if his lord wasn't going to kill him if anything happened to the stupid girl, whom he, Jaken, decidedly hated with an ever-burning passion. ((AN: I wanted to see how long I could make that sentence. I could probably make it longer, but I really want to get this chapter written and done with.)) And so, because of the aforementioned, the little pigeon-frog thing ran as fast as his stubby little legs could carry him.
 
He finally arrived about two minutes later. Rin had been screaming the entire time, and he had a headache, so he quickly shushed her. Then, she started spazzing again. ((AN: cool, spazzing isn't a word! My friend and I invented a word, `spazztastic' and used it a lot, `till we figured out it was lame. Now, her, some of my other friends, and I are trying to bring back bitchin'. Please, join our cause!))
 
“Jaken! We have to get Lord Sesshomaru! He'll know what to do! Hurry Jaken, she's still alive! Yay!” She was looking worriedly at the figure on the ground, but seemed quite pleased that it was still alive.
 
“Why do you care what happens to some pathetic human?” How rude.
 
“Flora is my friend, Jaken.”
 
“So?”
 
“So, she helped me!”
 
“That doesn't mean I should have to go find milord for her.”
 
“Ok then, Jaken. You stay with her and I'll Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
“No! He will be quite displeased to hear I left you alone.”
 
“But Jaken!”
 
“Rin, what is going on?” A third voice joined the conversation.
 
Meanwhile
((AN: That will be the last you will see of that scene, until next chapter. And, FYI, I won't be able to update until you all help me with how to write lord fluffy-sama. I already know what's going to happen, I just don't know how to write him. If you have any helpful hints, please tell me. Anyway, let's keep going.))
 
“It's about time you showed up.” The group had all of their supplies and was ready to go. Inuyasha had shown up, so Kagome was chastising him. “We were just about to leave. Well, don't just stand there, make sure you're ready to go.”
 
“Feh, who said I was coming?”
 
“Sit. I don't care whether or not you're coming; we're going no matter what. Come on guys, let's find Flora.” And with that, the entire group, the faries, the specialists, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara, left. Shippou and Kiko were staying with Kaede. As they left, Inuyasha peeled himself off the ground and began to follow.
 
“I thought ye were not going?”
 
“Feh, they'll get themselves killed without me to watch their backs. Now, get back inside, ya old hag!” Turning around, he raced off after his friends' retreating forms.
 
End chapter
 
R_S: I think that was my longest chapter yet! The story was 3