InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Love ❯ Deep Love Confessed ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I so do not own them.

Credit: To me and Elementfoxoffire and I will not be doing credits anymore because Elementfoxoffire is now my partner with writing Unexpected Love.

Review Responses~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

dana ward: Glad you like the story. I will be sure to let you know when I update.

Sakura Tenvaiga: Let me add you to my most loved reviewers list. You make me so happy because you reviewed every chapter of my story. -Hugs sakura-

Pinayazngrl: Well, I think your wondering who Kagome would pick is probably answered in this chapter. Anyway, I am glad you like this story. Reviewers like you make me sooooo happy.

Ra: I shall keep going.

Chapter 8: Deep Love Confessed~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Inuyasha approached his brother's castle, he saw Kagome standing next to him. This angered him even further, and he ran faster to Kagome. He took a leap up towards Sesshoumaru, and he landed in front of him. He looked at Sesshoumaru and then to Kagome.

"Kagome... get your things packed up. You're coming back with us," stated Inuyasha harshly though it was not intended to be.

"Inu...yasha...," muttered Kagome. (I…I don't want to leave, but why. No, I should go with him. I only came to Sesshoumaru to get away from things. Now its time for me to return. I need to resume the shard hunt.)

"I said, go!"

With that, Kagome ran off to pack her things, and Miyu followed. Soon after Sango and Miroku joined Inuyasha at Sesshoumaru's castle. It seemed as though they were having a glaring contest and Sesshoumaru was winning.

"Why...?" asked the hanyou in a light tone.

"Why what?"

"Why did you take her, Sesshoumaru?"

"I didn't, if you can remember correctly."

"What? That's a lie!"

"No, I never took Kagome against her will. She came willingly. You're angry bec..."

"Don't tell me how I feel, Fluffy!"

Just after that was said, Kagome came back out, standing next to Sesshoumaru again. She saw that Miroku and Sango were now next to Inuyasha. She noticed Sango, and Sango ran over and hugged her.

"I missed you Kagome."

"I missed you too, Sango. I'm ready to go Inuyasha."

"Fine."

With that, he began walking back to the forest. Kagome followed, but she felt something as she was leaving. She looked back, to see that Sesshoumaru wasn't there anymore. She was sad that she was leaving Sesshoumaru, but she thought to herself that she never really loved him, did she? They arrived at the forest campsite, and Kagome went over to a field to think.

*Camp*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where'd she go?" inquired Inuyasha gruffly.

"I don't know."

"C'mon Miroku. Where'd she go?"

"I don't know. Ask Sango."

"Fine. Hey Sango, where is Kagome?"

"I don't know, sniff her out."

"HAHA, funny."

*Field*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Why do I feel this way? Did I really have feeling for Sesshoumaru? No, I can't have feelings for him. I love Inuyasha. But still, Sesshoumaru isn't as cold as he leads people to believe. I should have never left, I want to go back, but I can't leave now...)

"Hey, Kagome, what are you doing out here by yourself?"

"I came out to think."

"Oh, well, the food will be done soon."

"Ok, thanks Inuyasha."

"Sure," then he turned and made way back to the campsite.

(She can't really be thinking of Sesshoumaru, can she? But I love you Kagome. I guess I'll have to see where she goes for her comfort, me or Sesshoumaru.)

*Sesshoumaru's Castle*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Is there anything I can get for you, Master Sesshoumaru?"

"No, Jaken, I'm fine." (Yes, Kagome.)

"Alright master."

"Is Rin in her bed?"

"Yes, sir. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes." (No. I miss Kagome. Damn my brother...)

"Good night sir."

"Hmph..." (I really wish to be saying goodnight to Kagome...)

Jaken left, and Sesshoumaru left to be out in a special clearing in the woods, near the lake where he was that other night.

*The Clearing*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sesshoumaru lay facing the starlit sky. He could not get Kagome off his mind, and it was starting to get to him even though he could never get Kagome off his mind. What world brings him comfort was to hold Kagome in his arms, and for her to never leave him again. He wanted to go back to the day when he had comforted her. When he had said those loving words to her. He wanted her to believe what he said then. He wanted so much for her to be by his side now.

It was not simply lust though that was what he thought at first. It was love that made him think of her every single moment. It was love who turned him to an actual being instead of a cold hearted beast. It was love that made him want her with him so much. He would give up anything for her return.

(I really have it bad for her. Kagome, In case you never come back, I just want to say that I will always love you. This isn't just some lust, I really truly love you. If you do choose my brother, then I will accept that any way I can. If you are happy, I am happy, my love, Kagome...)

After that Sesshoumaru drifted off to a rare dreamless sleep.

The Campsite~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Kami, why do I feel so strange? Why aren't I feeling the same butterflies when I'm around Inuyasha? Is…it….because I fell in love with Sesshoumaru? Is it truly possible for that to happen?)

She wondered about her questions for a long time until she fell asleep from her tiredness.

AN: Well, is this satisfying? I mean, it is longer than the chapter before. Well, anyway all the romance and the sadness are in this chapter. I think there will be a fight in the next one and then the one after that may be the final chapter, who knows.

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

I am planning on a new Inu story called Reversed. Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's roles are reversed. Kagome will not find Inuyasha when she climbs the well, it will be Sesshoumaru. It will not be a shard hunt but a hunt for something else. Naraku is still hunted. Inuyasha will be the Lord of the West, but Sesshoumaru will not be a hanyou and he still has some powers. What I want you to do is to review or e mail to tell me if I should write this story, ok?