InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Holy Shit! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

". . ." = Talking ` . . .' = Thinking

Chapter 2

~Holy Shit!"~

~*~*~*~ Last chapter ~*~*~*~

Kagome pressed a button on one of her keys (A/N it was one of those mechanical key thingies, or whatever you call them. LOL, sorry, barely know anything about mechanics. ^_^) and almost one entire wall, which turned out to be a garage door, lifted up, revealing a gigantic sized garage.

"Holy Shit! God this is crazy!" and for the third time in less than a day, Inuyasha was thoroughly shocked.

~*~*~*~ On with the story! ~*~*~*~

Kagome grinned when she heard what Inuyasha exclaimed.

"Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!" Inuyasha kept on yelling excitedly. In the garage (What could be seen anyway) there were four motor-cross bikes all lined side-by-side. Each bike was a different color - blue, green, red and yellow. On a shelf on the east side of the wall stood a mini model of each of those bikes, with a matching colored remote control beside each model. On the south side of the building wall was a shelf full of models of different cars; Lamborghini's, Ferraris, Vipers etc. On the opposite wall, was covered with a collage of posters, from cars, motorbikes, boats, skidoos to kittens and roses. There was also a door on the north wall.

With each glance, Inuyasha's jaw dropped a bit further, and Kagome's smirk grew.

"How did you get all of these," Inuyasha motioned towards the bikes and shelves, "I can't believe it! Did you have a brother who raced?" Inuyasha exclaimed.

Kagome's smirk turned to a frown. "I did have a brother. But he could've never have ridden one of these models; they're all too big for him. He and my parents died driving to one of my races."

`Hold on a sec. Did Kagome say HER races? No way, she couldn't possibly have.' Inuyasha's face began to burn up as he remembered what he had said to her earlier, about the girlie stuff. His eyes grew.

"You race?" he asked gruffly.

"Yeah, I do, in fact," Kagome gestured towards the bike and everything else, "everything here belongs to me. Literally."

"What d'ya mean?" Inuyasha demanded.

"Well, I suppose they belong to me, after all, I designed and built them myself. Actually, the series that you're lookin' at is the one and only Jewel Series. Now, if you don't mind. We have to build that remote controlled vehicle," Kagome said, ignoring Inuyasha's jaw, which had now dropped to the floor (A/N Anime style! ^_^), but mentally adding a point to her scoreboard, which now read:

Inuyasha: 0 Kagome: 3

"Are you coming or not?" Kagome asked. "You can look at my bikes later," And with that she entered the north side door.

A few hours later, Kagome and Inuyasha had finally finished completing their plans on the computer. They had decided to construct a blue motorcycle. Thinking that they should take a break and then head home, Inuyasha headed out to the main part of the garage to look at the bikes.

"So you designed and built these eh?" he asked.

"Yeah, took a big chunk out of my inheritance, and my time. But it was worth it." Kagome grinned.

"What about the mini models on the wall?"

"I built those too, when I couldn't race, I'd take them and race them around. Deep down I'm still a little girl who just has really cool hobbies," Kagome said.

Looking at her watch, Kagome realized that it was getting late. They got outside, Kagome locked her garage, piled in the car and drove off.

Kagome dropped Inuyasha off at his humongous house. "See ya tomorrow!" Kagome yelled, as he walked into his house. Kagome heard a faint "Whatever."

Kagome got back to the apartment. She entered and sank down into her couch.

`Man that was a busy day, for my first day. I think I'll go and make some Ramen to eat.' She glanced at her watch. 7:30 p.m. `No, I don't think I'll check out the competitions tonight.'

Getting up, she headed towards the kitchen. But just as she was about to get to the kitchen, her doorbell rung. In popped Sango and Miroku in tow.

"Hey Kagome, sorry for entering, your door was unlocked." Sango peered around the apartment. "Hey, cool pad!" She said. Miroku didn't say anything; he just headed towards the big plasma screen and turned it on. Then he noticed Kagome's Xbox. He then flipped through all her games, chose one and popped it in and began playing.

"Kagome, you have the coolest place ever! Can I stay forever? And will you bear my child?" he finally asked.

Kagome laughed, and Sango whacked him on his head. Kagome continued on to the kitchen to make a quick cup of Ramen. Then she headed towards Sango and Miroku (with a space apart) on the couch.

"So, how did the project go so far for you guys?" Kagome asked.

"Well, we actually got through a bit. But the perv over there kept groping me. This is gonna be a hard project. I have no clue how to create a remote controlled car!" Sango wailed.

"If you want, I can help you," Kagome suggested.

"Sure, at this rate, we'll need all the help we can get!" Sango cried out.

Miroku just kept playing on the Xbox.

Finally, after a long time, Sango and Miroku left. Tired, Kagome took a shower and headed towards her bed. She fell asleep instantly.

~*~*~*~

Fire-Rose18: Ok, there you have it, another chappie done! Yay! Hope you guys liked it. Please, send reviews! I'd love it if you guys did! You guys can also send flames too! LOL, anything!

Next time: I'll try to send you guys a longer chappie. K?

Ciao for now!