InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ The Rave ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"…" = Talking `…' = Thinking

Chapter 4

~The Rave~

~*~*~*~ Last time ~*~*~*~

`She's so pretty, and she's a good racer too. I haven't had so much competition in ages, well except for Sess, but he's too busy with Rin to bother about racing lately. God she's beautiful. Maybe… maybe she'll go to the rave tonight, I hope so.'

"Hey Kagome, there's gonna be a rave tonight, you wanna go? It'll be fun."

"Ummm… sure." Inuyasha grinned. He gave her the directions to where the rave was going to be.

"Great, see ya there tonight Kag!" he yelled, as he left the arcade, Miroku trailing behind.

Kagome just looked at the spot where Inuyasha left. She felt odd, all warm and tingling and her heart was beating hard. Could this be love?

~*~*~*~ On to the next chapter! ~*~*~*~

Kagome and Sango got back to the apartment. They headed towards Kagome's apartment. Once they got inside, they ordered pizza, ate and got ready to go to the rave.

Sango dug through Kagome's closet.

"Holy Shit! Look at all these outfits! You're one lucky girl!" she exclaimed. Kagome shrugged.

Finally deciding on what they were going to wear, they went into different rooms to change and put on their makeup.

They both came out at the same time. Kagome was wearing a light, blush pink halter-top that showed her back and tied around her neck and waist. She wore a white pleather mini-skirt that had a slight flare. Her hair was left the way it normally was, and she wore a newspaper boy hat (A/N: whatever you call them!) that matched the color of her shirt. She wore white pleather boots that went a bit past her knees. Her makeup was kept to a minimum.

Sango wore a black belly top t-shirt with a matching black mini-skirt. She wore black boots that went up slightly past her knees and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail. Like Kagome, her makeup was kept to a bare minimum.

Grabbing their purses, they headed downstairs to Kagome's Ferrari. They drove to the address that Inuyasha had given them.

"Hey, that's the new club. I heard it was really cool!" Sango exclaimed. Kagome looked at the name: Demon Jewel (A/N: I know its corny, but I couldn't think of anything else so bear with me!). `Hmm, interesting,' Kagome thought.

They parked and got out. They went to the entrance, where a big buff bouncer was guarding the entrance.

"Ids?" he asked. Kagome and Sango flashed their ID cards. The bouncer nodded and they went in.

Inside the lights were flashing and the music was loud. On one side was a bar, and against the walls were several booths and tables where people were sitting and drinking and chatting. In the center was the dance floor where several people were dancing, moving their bodies and grinding against each other. Kagome and Sango quickly spotted Inuyasha and Miroku against the far sidewall.

"Hello my lovely Sango," Miroku greeted as they approached. Inuyasha just nodded.

"Don't even think about groping me! If you do, I'll be helping you become an eunuch!" Sango yelled. Miroku's hand dropped and he gulped.

Kagome smiled. She shook her head. The day that Miroku stopped groping people was the day that the world would end.

"Come on, let's go dance Sango," Kagome quickly intervened, before Sango decided to murder Miroku.

"Ok, let's," Sango and Kagome headed towards the dance floor where they danced.

~*~*~*~ Inuyasha's POV ~*~*~*~

`God she's beautiful. Look at her dance!' I spotted Kouga heading towards her. I started to growl. Kouga was my rival. He has been since I was 12. God I hated him, not just because he tries to take everything I get, but because of what he does to all the women. He uses and then abuses them. God, if he did that to MY Kagome, he'd be begging for mercy.

I headed towards Kagome, to try to reach her before Kouga did.

~*~*~*~ Kagome's POV ~*~*~*~

I was having fun. Sango and I. We were dancing, and I love dancing, almost as much as I love racing.

I was kind of pissed that Inuyasha didn't come to dance with me. But there was hope yet. Maybe he'd come. In fact, here he comes. God help me, I just met him and he already makes me feel like I've never felt before and damn, it felt good.

But before he reached me, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey babe, I was watchin you and girl you're hot!" I turned around and found me staring at a guy. He was hot, but personally I thought not as hot as Inuyasha.

I didn't have time to answer cause Inuyasha had arrived.

"Kouga, don't even think about touching a hair of Kagome's!" he yelled.

"Kagome, eh? Such a pretty name. But what is such a pretty girl doing with a piece of dog turd like this?" I blushed. But then I realized what he had called Inuyasha.

"No matter, he won't be with you anymore. You're my woman now," this `Kouga' said. That got to me.

"I AM NOT YOUR WOMAN!" half the people at the club was looking at me. I blushed and waved at them.

"Yeah, she's not your woman Kouga, so back off. I don't want you to hurt her like you hurt Ayame! (A/N Ok, I know that in the series, she was a wolf demon, I think, but let's pretend that she's Inuyasha's sister. Ok? Good.)"

"Or what? You couldn't do a thing about it. Ayame wanted it," Kouga sneered.

"That maybe so, but she didn't really know was going on! She was drug, damn it! She had to have an abortion cause she was carrying your disgusting baby!" Inuyasha shouted back.

Kouga looked shocked for a sec. But then regained his composure.

"Sorry dude, I didn't know that. It's her fault though, she wanted it, she got it."

"Sorry! Sorry! That's all you can say? My sister almost went mental because of it and all you have to say is sorry? You're whacked man," by now half the club was staring.

Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand. "Come on Kagome, let's go." They left, followed by Miroku and Sango.

"Sorry about that Kagome," Inuyasha apologized. He was still worked up about it.

"It's ok, Inuyasha."

"I'll be seeing you at school then. Bye," Inuyasha and Miroku said and left, leaving Kagome and Sango by themselves.

~*~*~*~

Firerose18: Yay! Another chapter finished! Please R+R!