InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted Weakness, Wanted Strength ❯ Unwanted love ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha *sigh* Its a shame really.

**************************************************************** *******

Chapter 1: Unwanted love

Kagome looked around at the battlefield in which was InuYasha engaged in fighting this lowly snake youkai. It was quite pitiful looking too, holding no real stamina in this battle. So Kagome just waited for InuYasha to fend it off.

"KAGOME LOOK OUT"!!!!!!! Inuyasha yelled as the snake demon in hopes to at least cause some pain before dying, thru a ball of venom towards Kagome.

But unfortunally Kagome just stood there in stock terror, just looking at the ugly ball just oozing of venom that could be very fatal toward anyone that it was directed towards. She knew she should move but it was as if she couldn't move as if her legs were stuck to the ground. But luckily InuYasha thought ahead and quickly lunged towards her and pushed her out of the way. She landed with a 'thump' on the ground with Inuyasha on top of her. Which with that force and InuYasha's weight on her, she knew there would be a couple of bruises in the morning.

InuYasha quickly jumped up and grabbed Tetsuiga (A.N. Some one tell me how its spelled, onegai) He then precede to slash the youkai in half, then put Tetsuiga back in its place at his side. He decided it was time to chew Kagome out about not getting out of the way.

"What did ya think you were doing just standing there? Did you want to get killed or something? Then where would I be without my shard detector??"

Kagome then slowly started to back away, with tears getting ready to fall down her face. She quickly wiped them away not wanting InuYasha see that he had this much affect on her.

"So that's all I am to you is some shard detector, boy does that make me feel just great, I am going home and I hope I don't ever see you again" Kagome said, she the precede to step away from him and start to run away towards the well.

"Your not going anywhere you are going to stay here and protect the shards, you were the one to break it after all, if Kikyo were here she could have done a way better job"

That's when Kagome turned around and gave InuYasha the evilest glare she could muster.

"Fine be with you Kikyo if that's what you want. But you just wait and see I will train and become way more powerful then Kikyo could ever be"

" And just how do you dispose you are going to let this happen?" InuYasha just smirked and waited for her answer to come about, he thought there is know way she could get out of this one.

"You just wait InuYasha I will find a way, in spite you" Kagome yelled as she ran towards the well, but right before she jumped in she turned around and said "You can go to your precious Kikyo now that I am gone, ja ne, its been fun" She then turned around and jumped in the deep dark whole.

**************************************************************** ********

Kagome's Time

As soon as Kagome's feet touched ground she looked up at the old well house and sighed.' I have missed you dearly'. Kagome then climbed out of the well, and walked out of the well house. She then heard her grandfather sweeping, so she then went around back cause she didn't fell like hearing stories right now. All she wanted to do was go upstairs and jump on her bed and cry like she's never cried before. But fate unfortunately didn't like Kagome at the moment.

"Kagome back so soon, I missed yo-..... Kagome what's wrong sweetie did something happen with InuYasha?" Kagome's mother said as she realized some was wrong with her daughter.

"Mom its awful, InuYasha and I had this big fight and..... I don't know what to do" Kagome said quietly as tears started streaming down her face. She then ran and hugged her mom. "I just don't know what to do".

" Its okay sweetie it will be all right hon" Kagome's mom said " your going to be just fine, don't worry about it any more, you will figure something out"

" Thanks mom that helped alot" Kagome now had the confidence she needed to go on. So she turned right around and went to her room to gather things that she will need to continue this journey on her own. She knew what she was going to do now.

Kagome decided to wait till she was sure InuYasha was gone and go to Kaede's hut and ask her if she knew a way that she could become full Youkai. Hopefully she would and she would then train like she had never before and work as hard as she could, she would then gather all the shards an destroy the Jewel, not to mention defeat Naraku to get them. She knew though if she tried enough that she would be able to do it.

VOTE NOW ON YOUR FAVORITE PAIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesshoumaru/Kagome

Kouga/Kagome

InuYasha/Kagome

Naraku/Kagome

A.N. What's going to happen now that Kagome is vowed to be independent? How will she continue collecting the shards? What if Kaede doesn't have a solution to turn her full Youkai? You will have to wait and see.

REVIEW in order to get chapter 2! See ya next time. Please Review. And I know there was major OOC, but bear with me.