InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted Weakness, Wanted Strength ❯ The Beginning of Strength ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha, wish I did though.

A.N. Thank you everyone for reviewing^.^ I really appreciate it. Here are the current standings for the pairings. If you want another pairing tell me and I will add it in to the vote.

Sesshoumaru/ Kagome-11

Miroku/Kagome-4

Kouga/Kagome-5.

Naraku/Kagome-4.

InuYasha/Kagome-6.

On with the fic

**************************************************************** ********

Chapter 2- The Beginning of Strength

Kagome grabbed her big yellow book bag filled with stuff she would need for now on. She then said goodbye to her family and went to the well and jumped in. When she felt her feet touch the bottom she knew she is back in the Feudal Era. She turned really quiet to see if there was any movements around, she then sighed when she heard no movements outside and thought that InuYasha must be of with that whore Kikyo (A.N. Goman, for Kikyo lovers).

She quickly got out of the well and walked towards Kaede's hut. She saw Kaede mixing some herbs that would probably help some sick soul.

"Hello child, what can I do for ye?" Kaede said as she stopped mixing the herbs to look up at Kagome.

"Kaede, I need your help, I would like to become more powerful and I thought that you might have a way to make me full youkai" Kagome replied in a quiet sort of voice, with her head down so that her bangs covered her eyes.

" I have something that would work, but it will take about 8 hrs to go into affect. It's going to be really painful; you might not live thru it. The human body might not be able to carry on the changes that will need to occur, but if you really wish it we can try" Kaede said sadly, as if it pained her to mention it, knowing Kagome might not live thru it. But somewhere in her heart she knew Kagome was strong enough to handle it. Otherwise she would not have told her anything could work.

Kagome just nodded her head and knew this was for the best. But she did wonder what he family would think of her know. Would they still love her? But she knew the answer to that, no matter what her family would always love her.

"I am ready Kaede, for what you have to bring me"

"Good child, really going to need all the courage you can muster". Kaede said as she went inside the hut to gather the herbs necessary for the exchange.

Kaede quickly gathered all the thinks she would need in order to change Kagome from a human to a demon.

"Ye will need to go freshen up at the spring nearby, but don't stand around we don't have a long time"

Kagome nodded her head in agreement towards Kaede's words. She then reached toward her book bag and grabbed the things she would need in order to freshen up, then walked towards the direction of the spring.

As soon as she arrived she began to strip off her cloths (A.N.. no perverted thoughts you hentai's out there J/K ^_^). She got quickly into the spring and layed her head onto a nearby rock, she then closed her eyes and relaxed.

Kagome knew things would be diverse from now on. (A.N. I just love using that online thesaurus, he he he). It would never be the same, but hopefully things will be better rather then worse. Hopefully, she will be able to prove InuYasha wrong and show him she can be just as strong as he can if not stronger. Heck, she would show the whole world she was stronger and not just some reincarnation of Kikyo. But how she was going to train and where was beyond her. She needed to find someone who is very powerful and would be nice enough to help her. But what kind of Youkai will she need to accomplish this task? She doesn't even know what kind of Youkai she is going to be.

She figured it was time to head back and get ready to be a full youkai. She should not worry about things like that right now. What she needed to know was if she could survive thru this ordeal. Hopefully she would be just fine......

"Kaede I am back and I am ready for what you have to give"

" Good child, for now its time to begin" Kaede answered as she handed Kagome the formula.

Kagome looked down at the nasty gray looking glue, and hoped this was worth it. She then held her noise and swallowed it. She instantly started to feel very dizzy, and dropped the cup, which help the nasty formula that was now in her stomach. `No turning back now' Kagome thought. Then she felt pain in here feet as if someone was trying to cut them apart. The pain was now in her shins, now her whole legs were on fire and they couldn't support her. So she tumbled down to the ground, now the pain was in her whole body. She could barely breath it's as if some one was suffocating her.

" Kagome are you all right? Answer me, dear kaki child what have I done" Keade answered towards Kagome as 1 little tear went down her old wrinkly face. She hoped Kagome be okay, she had never tried this before. Hoping that this intense pain Kagome was feeling was just a side affect and not her death.

"Keade.... I cant..... breathe.... help me...." Kagome said between gasps as she tried to get oxygen to her lungs.

"Its okay child here as a potion that will help you sleep" Kaede said as she hoped that Kagome would awake up from this.

Kagome quickly drank it and feel asleep. As she hoped that she would wake up too. Hopefully it would be worth it as she hoped she would wake up and be a full demon. But she had to wake up first.........

A.N. So what's everybody think so far?? Don't forget to review to get chapter 3 !!!!

And a special thanx's to my reviewers:

Nightmareofcat: Thank you very much for your compliment and I appreciate your review^.^

Alisha: Thank you. I will have more up soon.

JL417: The type of youkai she is will be in my 3rd chapter I hope you like it.

Katzztar: Thank you for the spelling. I like Kouga/ Kagome too. There is a good one on ff.net called "My Unwilling Mate". Its really good you should read it. It's one of the few Kouga/Kagome pairings. You raised a very good point about Kaede I will keep that in mind and have Kaede come back in the story and talk about Kagome's Miko power.

817: So far the pairing sess/kag is winning so you might have you wish, but you never know.

Animechick262003: I do know what you mean, there is alot of sess/kag coming about.

dewilliams: That was a good point I will remember that and my add that line into my story, if its a sess/kag.

Ronda: If only we were all that magical. *sigh*

Mija: I am glad you enjoyed my story and I know what you mean.

Sorry guys but I didnt have time for spell and grammar check so please forgive me.

Heres a preview of ch.3 to make up for it:

Kagome felt the searing pain after what the beast had done to her. She felt instincts she didn't know she had calling towards her to kill the beast. That's all she really remembers before she obeyed her instincts and let the blood take control.

See ya next time.