InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted Weakness, Wanted Strength ❯ Don’t Ever Underestimate Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha *runs around the room crying*

A.N. Hey minna-sama, Thank you so much for the reviews I really enjoyed reading them.

I am VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY about the grammar and spelling mistakes. (I forgot to do spell check, hehehe oops). But I will try to do better. As of now I don't have anyone proof reading my stuff, but I do plan to get someone to do that for me. So if you are interested you can email me. (my email is written just below). I will also put `Thank You' reviews at the bottom. Here are the standings for the Pairings as of now: (But don't forget it's not closed yet)

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO CHOOSE A PAIR

Sesshoumaru/Kagome-24

InuYasha/Kagome-17

Miroku/Kagome-4

Naraku/Kagome-3

Kouga/Kagome-9

Don't forget that you can e-mail me your pairings, too and if you have any questions I am always open. It seems to work better that way, since it does take awhile before the reviews show on ff.net. I am not sure about the other websites. Anyways here's my email:

arsinoe03@hotmail.com

I also have an update list so if you want an email of when I update go to my profile and then to my bio and click on my update list and you will be notified.

(Just copy and paste)

On with the story:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter-3 Don't Ever Underestimate Me

Kagome began to slowly arise from the deep slumber she was in and become aware of her surroundings. She felt beneath her was a small size futon about the size of a twin-size mattress. Looking up she realized it was extremely dark outside with no light at all. Though for some strange reason she could see perfectly fine. That's when it dawned on her, that she had become a full youkai. But she wondered what she looked like and what kind of demon she was so she ran down towards the spring she had used earlier using all her youkai speed. Which mind you is pretty damn fast.

Upon arrival at the spring she quickly turned her head towards the water to look at her reflection. She was absolutely stunned at what she saw her new image looked like. She had long auburn hair that looked brown in the dark, but you could slightly tell that when she went into the sun that she would have that deep-set red color in her hair. Her eyes were a beautiful deep sapphire blue with a tinge of purple. Her face had stretched out to a more of adult look compared to her old child looking round face. She had become taller with way more curves then before. She glanced at her hands and noticed nice long shapely claws ready for the kill. Then she noticed the incredible set of fangs she had, knowing that they were very dangerous.

Kagome secretly smiled to herself knowing InuYasha or anyone else would not push her around anymore. She would finally be strong enough to stay and fight her own battles instead of having people fight them for her. Just then before Kagome could finish her thoughts she heard a crunch on the ground behind her and quickly turned around to see some sort of lion youkai.

"Well look what I've found here, a pitiful little female Inu-Youkai. Boy, am I sure you're going to be one tasty little treat." The lion youkai said as he looked at his claws to do a once over before getting ready to slice her into pieces and have her for dinner (or an early breakfast, depending on how you looked at it).

For a few seconds Kagome stood in fear, as she looked this giant beast over. She looked at its sheer size, for it was about 6 feet and 8 inches (A.N. That would but fear in me but then I would turn into a giant dog and eat it. Muhahahahahahahaha *starts choking*). Its claws were red from the blood of a recent kill; its eyes matched the deep stain of blood. Then it hit her very quickly that she was now full demon and could beat this demon if she tried hard enough.' Its not that mean looking.....okay, okay maybe it is but I will prove my strength here and now, he hehe he *gulp*. Here goes nothing' That was Kagome's last thought before the demon rushed towards her.

"You die now pitiful Inu" The lion youkai declared as he was running towards Kagome. Once he reached her he was able to slice her right across the stomach.

Kagome felt the searing pain after what the beast had done to her. But she felt her instincts she didn't know she had calling towards her to kill the beast. That's all she really remembers before she obeyed her instincts and let the blood take control. Then her eyes turned the color of InuYasha's or Sesshoumaru's (Or any demon for that matter) right before they lost control, and that's what she did was, lose control).

If anyone else had been viewing what was going on they would have saw a huge dog with long fangs with poison dripping out of them, burning the ground. Kagome's youkai form of a dog had the color of her hair and what would be her sapphire eyes, but they were blood red instead. (A.N. That rhymed haha *author repeating that over and over again*.) The Kagome youkai proceeded to tear apart the other demon into unrecognizable pieces. But unfortunally Kagome would never remember this. All she is going to see when she wakes up is parts of the demon who slashed her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A.N.

Short chapter, I know but its better then nothing. That was a good place to leave off at today hahahahahaha. I am so evil. Thanks to all my reviewers again. Don't forget to REVIEW!!!! I just need to type out chapter #4 but I need reviews to get the encouragement.

I need to get up to 40 reviews before I will continue.I am at 25 right now.

Domo Arigato to my reviewers:

DarkBlueRose - I will type up ch4 for you as soon as I can.^_~

bebejinx-I am glad you reviewed, Thanks.

inumiko-Arigato

kaitlin-Very sorry about the grammar mistakes, but I am glad you like my fic.

inuyasha- Thanks

nightmareofcat- I am really glad you like my fic. Nice name by the way. *Gives pocky to my first reviewer*

lunar-Arigato

rinaanne- Thanks for the great review. I agree that is a cute couple.

sakura- That's what makes an author keep up the work with positive reviews like that.

Kenji-Thank you

latincutie-Thank you I try my best.

shini-I added you on to my notify list ^.^

inukag 4evea- Arigato

tetsigaguy- Thanks

nightcrawler-Arigato

goshiboku-Thanks

emerald dragon hanyou- THANK YOU very much that makes me very happy that you enjoyed my story.^_^

Pan: Thats a very strong point, how about if Inu/Kag wins then I will change it somehow to make Kagome just a bery strong miko? Arigato for the review.

Queen of Storms: I know what you mean, I hate it to when Kagome is weak like that.

But the voting is going to only go on for 1 to 3 chapters longer.

samatha: That makes me very happy when people like my stories, thank you very much I really do enjoy reading reviews like that.

Anon:Thanks for your review.

???- That pairing is fun to read.

me- I am glad you enjoyed it.

s/k- Thank you for you submission.

nayru417- I have k\k story out called Lookind Beyond. You should read it and tell me what you think.

sirusb51210- I know what you mean, thats why I wrote my other story using k/k.

fg13- Check out my other story which has a pairing of k/k

lucy - If i/k wins I will try to do it that way.

SERAS Arigato

Lady Yashadora Don't worry I will make sure to continue this fic.^.^ Though it did make me feel good knowing you like my fic.

Dashiel I will continue. *Arsinoe pleds with life hoping Dashiel will not use her demon powers on the poor helpless author*.

AppleSnaple Glad you like it. Cool name but the way.

sumi101 We will just have to see if it wins.

Naki I am glad the choose you wanted Kagome to be matched up.

Ito Thanks for the spelling and the review.

Moo-Moo-Chan I am glad you like my stories and by the way I luv your fics.^.^

inuyashafan* Thanks

Freya Glad you like my fic.

Dark Sapphire Angel I am happy you enjoyed my fic. You should try my other fic it's a k/k

jammies2000 If i/k win's then I might do it that way. Thanks for the suggestion.

arelle Yup an InuYoukai as you found out in this chapter.

princess Thanks for your review.

vampireluv I am glad you like this story and my other one.

stewarla Those are very good reasons, I think you got some of the other reviewers to choose that way because of what you wrote.

demonicblade I agree they are very Kawaii together.

seishi Goman Nasai about the spelling and grammer mistakes. But as I said up above I am looking for a reader to check my work.

Kousagi-chan There are some N/k out there that are really good.

AN * Wipes sweat of forhead* I just love writting reviewers back. ^.^ *Hint, Hint* Don't forget to review to get chapter 4.

BAI BAI Minna-Sama Don't forget to check out my new story.