InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ The Well That Went the Wrong Way ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, this is my first Inuyasha fanfic, so forgive me if it is bad. Hope you like it!

>I don't own Inuyasha<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inuyasha was running threw the woods to the village that housed the Shikon no tama `this time' he thought `I'm getting that jewel, and that miko isn't gonna stop me.' He stopped right outside the village scanning the land. Some villagers, rice fields, and some house, but where was that miko? He smelled her, but she was always around here, so that didn't help.

"Demon, you will not have the Shikon no tama!" A voice said from behind him.

He turned, "Hey bitch, didn't ya miss me?" He flexed his claws. "Well, you'll be missing some things if you don't hand over that jewel, like, I don't know, your head!" He jumped up onto the side of a well so he stood three or four feet above her. "Just give it to me now and I'll let you live."

The miko glared at him, "if you think you will frighten it out of me your wrong," she notched an arrow, "leave or die."

"Feh, I guess I'll have to kill you then." Inuyasha smiled, "say bye bye!"

The miko let her arrow fly towards the demon, but he just took a step to the side, "If you think you can kill me with a human toy like that-" he started, but he lost his balance and fell into the well. "Aw shit! That was a big hit to my pride," he mumbled.

The miko walked to the edge of the well, "do you give up demon?" She looked down with an arrow ready, but no one was there! "Demon! Demon?" Where did he go?

Inuyasha stood up, it seemed darker down here. `Must be a pretty deep well. I'll wait for her to look down, and then rip that wench's head off." He smiled at the thought. After wait for about five minutes he got bored. `Where is she?' he wondered. `Oh well, might as well kill her after I get up there. He jumped out of with his claws ready but when he got to the top there was no miko. He was also in a building. `What the hell? This wasn't here before!'

~*~*~*~

"Oh no, I'm late!" Kagome screamed as she bolted down the stairs while putting on her uniform. She ran to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster, then started brushing her hair. "Hurry up toaster! I haven't got all day!" She stared at the toaster mentally willing it to get done. She stared at it then… POP! "Aiiiiiii! Stupid toaster!" She yelled grabbing the toast and running out the door.

Inuyasha heard feet pounding the ground. He ran out of the building over the well, and leaped onto Kagome's house.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be late," Kagome whined. "On my first day too." She hurried towards her high school desperately praying for the bell not to ring. The school came into sight and she still had one minute 47 seconds left.

Inuyasha followed her, bounding threw the sakura trees that were planted on the sidewalk. `What a weird place,' he looked at a passing grocery store, `and such huge castles.'

Kagome burst into the front doors of the school and sprinted to the office. Only one other student was there. She walked to the front desk and leaned on the desk of the secretary. "Kagome… Higorashi… 10th grade…" She panted.

"Ah yes," the secretary replied, "You are one of the last twelve students to arrive," She pulled out a piece of paper. "Here is you schedule, your homeroom is the 8th door on you left when you get to the top of the stairs. Good day!"

"Thanks," Kagome breathed as she walked out of the office. Her heart was pounding, but at least she could make an excuse." She walked to the stairs and bounced up them. She found her homeroom with relative ease. Walking in the door she bowed,

"Sorry for being later sensei. I had trouble finding the classroom."

"That is no excuse, you have detention today, if your late tomorrow, you'll have it for a week!"

Inuyasha was waiting outside the school. `Is that the emperor's palace' he thought, `why did that girl just run into it, and what was she wearing? Maybe she's a concubine for the emperor, but even concubines didn't dress THAT scandalous. This is one weird kingdom.' After waiting outside the building for 10 minutes he hopped up into the tree by the school. He glanced into the windows. `All the girls are dressed like that, what is this, a school for concubines? But then why are there boys in there.' He looked down to the ground and saw a boy running into the school for concubines. `Maybe whoever wants to go in can?' He jumped down and walked inside the building. No one was in the hall so he walked towards the stairs.. `How are there candles on the roof' he thought looking at the florescent lights. When he got to the stairs he stopped. `Do they use iron to make stairs here?' This must be the richest place in the world! He walked up the stairs. When he got to the top there was another hall way.

All of a sudden Inuyasha heard the most horrible noise in the world. It sounded like a million women being fed to bears alive, the sound was torture, but after a few seconds it stopped. `What the hell was that sound!' he looked to see where the sound had come from. All he saw was a circular red object near the ceiling.

Kagome looked at her schedule. She had trigonometry next. That wouldn't be too bad. She gathered her books and walked to the door. All the other students had formed into groups so she was the first one out the door. It looked like she was one of the first people in the hallway too, except for a boy with dog ears. `Wait what!' She did a double take. There WAS a boy with dog ears! He was wearing a red outfit that looked like from 5 centuries ago.

Inuyasha stared at the girl. "You did this to me!" He shouted, "Bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" He rushed towards her.

"What! I don't know what you're talking about!" Kagome said, with a tint of fear.

"Kikyo don't lie to me, take this spell off me and send me home now! If you don't, they'll have a hard time finding all the pieces to your body," he growled.

"I'm not Kikyo," she argued, "I'm Kagome."

By this time other students had filed out into the hallway. When Inuyasha saw them he grabbed Kagome's wrist and dragged her down the stairs and outside the school. "You're going to fix this," he said sprinting to Kagome's house, "or you're not gonna like the consequences."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, how ya like it? Review, cuz I'm just playing with the idea. If you want to see more you're going to have to review, because I'm not a mind reader.