InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ I wanna go home! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's another chappie! Thanks for the reviews (ya it's plural!) Also I know Inuyasha seems a little OOC but that's because this was before he fell in love with Kikyo or Kagome, if you watch the first episode or read the first volume you'll see that he acts really different. On with the story!

>Nope, still don't own Inuyasha<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (<- those are my two fav. Buttons ^.^)

Inuyasha landed in Kagome's backyard. Grabbing her by the neck he walked the well. He stepped into the shed covering the well and threw Kagome on the ground. "Now fix it wench!" He demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" she yelled rubbing her neck.

"I know you did this to me Kikyo, well it won't work. As soon as you fix this, I'm gonna kill you." He dug his claws into Kagome's arm to prove his point.

"Ow!" Kagome screamed. She looked at her arm, blood was pouring out of it. She started crying softly, "I'm not Kikyo, I don't know who you are or why you're here, why don't you just go back into the well," she sniffed and wiped her eyes, "and leave me alone!"

"Feh! Think you're getting off that easily bitch?" Inuyasha climbed to the side of the well, "If this doesn't work," he warned and jumped into the darkness. He landed on the bottom then climbed out. There was still Kikyo lying on the ground crying. "Well, it didn't work, so I hope you have a grave ready Kikyo." He licked his fangs.

"I am not Kikyo!" Kagome shouted, "I don't know anyone by the name of Kikyo, I'm Kagome, and I didn't put any spell on you!"

"Fine then Kagome, tell me where I am and how'd I get here."

"Your in Japan, how you got here, I don't know! I went to school and after my homeroom class some monster comes and threatens to kill me! How am I supposed to know what's going on!" Kagome's arm had stopped bleeding for the most part and she was looking very angry.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome; she looked almost exactly like Kikyo, except for the hair, and clothes. How couldn't this be Kikyo? That damned miko who did this to him, sending him to this hell world. Thinking about that made his temper rise. "I don't care who you are," he shouted, grabbing Kagome by the neck again, "just get me back! This isn't Japan!"

"What part of `I can't' don't you understand!" Kagome struggled against Inuyasha's death grip.

"Well learn how," he hissed, "soon." He set her on the ground.

"I don't have to, I don't even know you, monster! I'm going back to school, goodbye!" Kagome turned to leave.

"No your not!" Inuyasha stepped in front of the door, "you're not leaving `til I get out of here."

~*~*~*~

"Ah, such a nice day," Jii-chan sighed. (A/n: Jii-chan is the name of Kagome's grandfather.) "Kagome and Souta are at school, my daughter's at work, and I have the shrine to myself."

"Let me outta here!"

Jii-chan looked up. `What was that?' he wondered. `It came from the well. He ambled to the well house.

"Not until you get ME OUT OF HERE! How many times do I have to say that!?"

`It sounds like someone is in trouble, who could be in there at this time of day?' Jii-chan looked inside the house; Kagome was sitting on the floor her shirt stained with blood. A teenager with long white hair was standing above her with his claws an inch from her face. `Kagome, I have to help her' Jii-chan ran inside the house and grabbed a piece of wood with anti-evil charms on the end. Running towards the well-house, waving his anti-evil stick, he chanted, "Aku ryo tai san! Aku ryo tai san! Aku ryo tai san!"

Inuyasha looked up, "Who the hell are you?" he asked Jii-chan.

Jii-chan waved the anti-evil charms in Inuyasha's face. "Get away from her demon! You will not violate this land with your presences."

Inuyasha grabbed the anti-evil stick and crushed it with a squeeze of his hand. "Look old man, I don't have time for you games. Tell me how to get home!" He threw the anti-evil stick to the ground and stepped on it. "Since you like playing with toys like that, I assume you'll have some magic in you, so fix the God damned well!"

Jii-chan was flustered. The demon had broken his anti-evil charms, and his spell! "What kind of demon are you?" he demanded.

"How rude of me," Inuyasha said sarcastically, "I'm Inuyasha, son of the great taiyokai." (A/n: taiyokai means great demon.) He leaned forward and hovered in front of Jii-chan's face, "And your little bitch cast a spell on me, and now won't take it off."

"Kagome, is this true? Did you finally cast a spell? I am so-"

"No Jii-can," Kagome interrupted, "I didn't and he still wants to kill me. I didn't do anything!"

"Well then, demon, return from the hell you came from! Let us be!"

"Look old fool, I want to get out of here," Inuyasha said as if talking to a toddler, "if you know how, then go ahead and do it!"

"I owe nothing to demons, I do not associate with demons, I do not serve demons, and I certainly do not help demos who threaten me or my family!" Jii-chan's face was red and he looked older than Kagome had ever seen him.

Inuyasha charged forward shoving Jii-chan to the ground, he placed a foot on his chest and put his weight on the old man. Kagome grabbed Inuyasha's arm. "Inuyasha-san, please, we do not know how you got here, we would help you but we can't. Don't hurt Jii-chan"

Inuyasha got off Kagome's grandfather. He crossed his arms and frowned. "Look I don't give a damn about any of you, this is a shrine so get with the magic, I dunno; summon your kami or whatever."

(A/n: Kami are the spirits that inhabit things in nature, they are like gods in the Shinto religion)

"Jii-chan, isn't there anything we can do?" Kagome pleaded to her grandfather.

"We might," he turned to Inuyasha, "we need to find out about you first. How did you get here?"

Inuyasha glared at the old man, "I was fighting a miko and I jumped up on the side of the well, fell in and when I climbed out I was here."

"A miko!?!?" shouted Jii-chan.

"Yeah, but I've handled her before, it wasn't `til I got in that stupid well that things got weird," he jerked his head in the direction of the well.

"Hmm… This is interesting." Jii-chan folded his hands and nodded his head. "I must go meditate. I will contact a priest I know, who has experience in these things after I am done."

He walked into the house. Thirty minutes later he still wasn't back. "I should be in school," moaned Kagome.

"Don't be a baby, you make a fine concubine already," Inuyasha looked out the window. "Anyway, why do you want to help me? I mean I attacked, beat, cut, and hurt you. So why are you helping me?"

"Because I wanna get you out of our world as soon as possible," Kagome said fiddling with her long black hair.

"Aww, I fought it was cuz yow wuved me," Inuyasha said sarcastically.

Kagome frowned and stomped her foot, "the sooner your out of my life the better!"

"Well then you will have a very un-happy life then, won't you," Inuyasha said with a smirk, "seeing as how long you Jii-chan's taking"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, Bunnie here! How you like it? I'm not sure if I should put Inu and Kagome together…

Inu: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!?!?!?!?! YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A JERK IN THIS FIC AND YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT NOT LETTING ME HAVE KAGOME?!?!?!?!?!?

Kagome: Well, I mean she could put me with any guy in the series at this point. You haven't fallen in love with Kikyo so if you did fall in love with me it would be for not because I look like Kikyo. It also wouldn't hurt you if I fell for another guy cuz you wouldn't be in love with me.

Inu: WHAT DO YOU MEAN `ANOTHER GUY' YOU'RE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunnie: Well then, let the readers pick. Readers pick who ever you want her to be with. You can pick anyone, Miroku, Kouga, Naraku…

Kagome: Heck if you were really twisted I could end up with Jakken!

Bunnie: I could make that happen…

Inu: YOU BITCH YOU WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunnie: It's up to the readers {evil grin} Bye!