InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Well, well, well ❯ Pah? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Okay *cracks knuckles* here we go. Long chappie.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Inuyasha, you… But I thought you hated me. You always seemed so jerkish so I mean. I don't know what to say.” Kagome pulled away from Inuyasha. She wiped her eyes and sniffled. Suddenly she got mad. How could this guy come up here, intrude on her date, and then tell her he has feelings for her? It didn't make sense. So, purely out of spite, Kagome smiled and said, “Sit!”
 
Inuyasha didn't understand at all. He finally is truthful with her and she tells him to sit? What kind of shit was that? Women made no sense at all.
 
“You bitch! That's the last time I ever think I like anyone!”
 
“Oh yeah, well, SIT SIT SIT!”
 
“Stupid cu-”
 
“SIT!” Kagome screamed, cutting him off.
 
Miroku, bored of just standing around finally chimed in. “Inuyasha, let's just get you home. Now.”
 
“Well,” Inuyasha hesitated, “what if I don't want to go home!?!?” Wait what did he say? Kagome had just told him so much shit so he should just want to go home more than ever. “Actually, shut up. I changed my mind. Take me home now.”
 
The group headed to Miroku's car. Inuyasha seemed timid about getting into the strange contraption but after seeing Kagome get in with no difficulties he followed her in. They drove in silence back to the Shrine. Miroku parked and turned off the car. Then he turned and watched Kagome leave the car.
 
“Look bastard,” Miroku whispered, “I'm only getting rid of you because you're in my way. This isn't because I want to do you any favors.”
 
“I don't care. You can take that wench and do whatever the hell you want to her. I don't care.” He reiterated.
 
“Great.” Miroku got out of the car and Inuyasha followed.
 
They entered the house and removed their shoes. Miroku and Kagome marched diligently towards the back of the house. Inuyasha dragged behind.
 
They arrived at the well house. Inuyasha stepped inside and forcefully did not even glance at Kagome or Miroku. Both of them could feel Inuyasha's animosity.
Kagome stopped and looked longingly at the back of Inuyasha's head. He had done so much to piss her off. Yet, there was something about him that made her like him. At least a little. And here was Miroku, just some creep who kissed her in front of a bunch of little kids. Of the two choices maybe she should go with Inuyasha.
 
“Okay Miroku, how do we get him home?” Kagome asked quietly.
 
“Well, I think you two should touch somehow,” he spat out the words, “and jump in. If everything goes well, you two will end up in his time and then you Kagome, jump back in and come back.”
 
Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and grabbed his hand. At first she expected him to recoil or something. But he just held her hand back. They strolled up to the well and looked down. Kagome was nervous. That looked like a long fall. Inuyasha somehow sensed this and squeezed her hand tighter.
 
“It'll be okay,” he said reassuringly.
 
Kagome smiled and thought to herself, `I wonder if they had bipolar disorder five hundred years ago.
 
Taking a deep breath they both leapt into the well. After a few seconds of feeling like they were floating they both felt the solidity of the ground below them. Kagome looked up and saw a bright blue sky.
 
“We made it,” she said relieved.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Bunnie: Okay not as long as I would have liked, but oh well. Sorry for the other long break. I was working on my other fan fic. And this seems like a good break point for now. I might take this back up sometime. But I'm going to focus on my Avatar fan-fic. Then I'm going to do another one. So I'll probably be away from this for a little while.
 
Inu: Sure, forget about us again.
 
Kagome: Well I guess if you like Avatar more…
 
Bunnie: I will not forget about you. I might even start a new Inuyasha fan-fic. If I get inspired. Besides, Inuyasha you go home. And kagome doesn't hate you. Be happy. Ja ne!