InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ Good Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What In The Seven Hells Is Going On!!!

_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

C hapter 1: Good Night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~______________ __ __

The Group was walking through a small clearing. Inu-Yasha in the front with Miroku behind him and Sango and Kagome walking side by side in the back. They had left Shippo at Kaede's hut because Kaede needed help grinding herbs. Shippo wasn't very happy about this but he got over it after Kagome gave him some chocolate.

"Inu-Yasha can we take a rest?" Kagome asked sounding exosited.

"No!" Inu-Yasha answered swiftly.

"Inu-Yasha! I am tired we have been walking since sunrise and it is starting to get dark."

Inu-Yasha stopped walking and looked up into the setting sun.

"I have to agree with Lady Kagome it is getting dark we should stop and make camp."

"I also agree."

"Fine." Inu-Yasha snorted unenthusiastically and jumped into a near by tree. Kagome walked over to a tree next to his and set her pack down.

"Hey Sango, come over here." Kagome called out.

"Yes, Kagome? What is it?" Sango replied as she walked up to Kagome.

"I saw a hot spring a few minuets back. Lets set up quickly then while Miroku is cooking we can go by the hot spring and take a bath. That O.K. with you? " Kagome whispered quietly to Sango.

"Sure. That sounds great." Sango smiled and turned around to see Miroku coming out of the bushes. "Where were you?" Sango asked questionably as Miroku came to the middle of the clearing and dropped an armful of sticks on the ground.

"Getting wood for a fire." He answered blandly with a smile.

Sango smiled back at him and they just smiled at each other getting lost in each other's eyes till…

"Come on stop with the flirting." Kagome teased as she lightly pusher Sango knocking her out of her trance. Kagome then walked over to the wood and lit a fire with her lighter.

"I-I I I- I was not FLIRTING!!!" Sango stuttered in surprise and anger. Kagome walked past her and to her pack.

"Sure." Kagome teased again.

"Kagome!" Sango said in a warning tone.

"Oh come on… You saw it too right Inu-Yasha?" Kagome asked not being able to keep the smirk off her face. He just nodded in reply trying to keep from blurt out in laughter.

"Kagome!" Sango yelled as she pulled down her boomerang and let it go at her head trying to bonk her for all her teasing but was cut off guard when Kagome reached up and grabbed the boomerang and twisted her arm so Sango would let go. She did and Kagome dropped the boomerang. Then Kagome picked up a small bag out of her pack.

"Be careful Sango you could of hurt someone like that. Now settle down I thought we were going to the hot springs." Kagome stated as she started to walk to the hot spring. Sango at first shook with anger then she took a breath sighed and shook her head. The guys just watched them walk off.

"You know Kagome you get more and more like Inu-Yasha everyday. The next thing you know he will be telling you to sit." Sango laughed and sighed at the same time.

"I can say the same for you and the monk! Even though he hasn't asked you to bear his child, yet. I am surprised you haven't asked him!" Kagome snickered at the thought.

"Kagome!" Sango screamed and ran to her about to pummel her head. Then she slowed down sighed and put an arm around her. They both then cracked up laughing together as they walked over to the hot spring.

The boys just sat in silence watching them leave.

"5…4…3…2…1. Ok I will now take my leave." Miroku stated politely as he made his way to the hot spring Inu-Yasha jumped out of his tree right in front of him blocking his path.

"Where in the hell do you think you are going?" Inu-Yasha asked crossly.

"Why to watch Lady Sango and Lady Kagome bathe of course." Miroku answered casually.

"I don't think so Monk no way am I going to let you watch Kagome bathe." Inu-Yasha stated protectively.

"But I can watch Sango bathe?" Miroku asked innocently.

"No!! Miroku you can not watch anyone bathe!"

"I understand, only you are allowed to watch Kagome bathe!"

"No! No one is allowed to watch Kagome bathe!"

"What about her husband or as you would say mate? Is he allowed to see Kagome bathe?"

"Kagome doesn't have a mate!"

"Not yet, but when she does have a mate will he be allowed?"

"Only if he is good enough for her!"

"Oh yeah then who is? Hojo?"

"No."

"Kouga?"

"No!"

"How about Sesshomaru?"

"No!!"

"Me?"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" < p class='c41'>"Then who, who is good enough for your precious Kagome? I take it you are good enough?"

"Yes." He answered sheepishly.

"I knew it you do like Kagome!"

"No I don't!!!!"

"You are right you don't like her you LOVE her!"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"NO I DON'T!"

"YES YOU DO!"

"Fine I do! But if you say a word of this to any one I will not hesitate to kill you."

"My lips are sealed."

"Well you like Sango! Kagome and I both saw you flirting with her!"

"That is true very true indeed."

"I will make a deal with you hoshi! You don't tell about Kagome and I wont tell about Sango."

"Deal!"

~~~~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~~~~~__________~~~~~~~~~~__________ ~~~~~~~~~~~____________~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kagome do you like Inu-Yasha?" Sango asked quietly.

"…Um…I think so…"

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"I thought as much."

"Wha-"

"Kagome I know you very well. You have grown to be like my little sister. You love him I see it in every time you speak every time you move every time you think. I know you love him very dearly but I must wonder why don't you tell him so?"

"I just… I cant… It isn't the right time there are to many things.. Naraku, Kikyo, Kouga, The Jewel there are just too many obstacles at the moment I just-"

"You just don't want to take the risk. Kagome if you love him you must tell him.. Soon…it may not be what you want to do but it is what you should do." With that Sango got out of the hot spring and began to dry off and put her cloths on. Kagome went on and did the same.

"You like Miroku."

"Wha-"

"I saw you flirting remember?"

"Fine. I do."

"I'll make a deal I will tell Inu-Yasha soon but once I do you have to too. "

"Deal!" and with that they walked back to camp.

When they got back to camp Miroku was almost finished cooking a deer Inu-Yasha had caught.

"I see you two are back. How was your bath?"

"Great!" Sango answered quickly.

"I am glad to hear it. Would you like some deer?"

"Sure."

"Inu-Yasha it is ready." Just then Inu-Yasha jumped out of a tree and walked to get some dinner. "Do you want some Kagome?"

"No thank you. I'm not feeling well I think I will just go to sleep." That brought Inu-Yasha's attention from its plate.

"But Kagome even though you may be ill you should still eat something." Sango tried to reason.

"Lady Sango is right you shouldn't skip a meal it will just make you feel worse." Miroku tried to reason as well.

"Please Kagome, Please eat." Inu-Yasha begged. Kagome looked at him in the eye as if she was searching his soul. She saw the worry and concern in his eyes.

"Ok…but not a lot." She answered still lost in his eyes. She got up and sat next to him when her food was passed to her. Every one ate in silence Inu-Yasha was done first. Then Kagome, then Sango, then Miroku. Kagome laid down her sleeping bag and closed her eyes. Sango and Miroku were talking around the fire. Inu-Yasha walked over to Kagome and sat against the tree beside her.

"Kagome are you ok?" Inu-Yasha asked quietly.

"Yes. I just feel like crap is all." Kagome smiled and Inu-Yasha smiled back. Kagome loved it when he smiled his rare smile. He then grabbed her hand and held it tight.

"After some rest you should feel better in the morning if you don't see a difference after tomorrow we will head back to Kaede's ok?" Inu-Yasha asked.

"O…k…." she said in a yawn. "Good night Inu-Yasha."

"Good Night Kagome.", He then said the rest for no one but himself to here. "My love."