InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ Huh? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What in The Seven Hells Is Going On!

~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~____________~~~~~~~~~~~_________ __

Chapter 2: Huh?

__________~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~____________~~~~~~~~ ~~~

The sun rose over the tree line upon four companions. A girl wearing odd clothing and a dog hanyou. The girl rapped up in some sort of bag and the hanyou leaning against at tree holding her hand. Across their camp was a demon exterminator and monk the demon exterminator had her head on his shoulder and the monk had his head on hers. All of them were in a deep sleep.

Kagome woke up with a terrible pain all over her body. It was just like last night but 10 times worse. She sat up and looked around camp she saw Miroku and Sango in a …compromising position. 'I can't wait till Sango wakes up.' She thought. She started to stand up but was then pulled back down by her hand. She looked to see Inu-Yasha fast asleep holding on tightly to her hand. She smiled at this. He looks so calm when he is asleep. His eyes then opened slowly.

"Kagome?" he asked softly.

"Yep." She answered sheepishly with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I… Uh … I… Um… Are you feeling any better?" He said sharply letting go of her hand.

"Uh… A little bit." She didn't want to lye but she didn't want anyone to make a deal about it. It would blow over soon any way right.

"Good! Then we can get on with jewel hunting," he said enthusiastically.

"Inu-Yasha, the others are asleep. You don't have to pretend." Kagome said knowingly.

"Wha- what do you mean?" Inu-Yasha asked hesitantly. And with that Kagome leaned forward and kissed square on the lips. At first he was surprised and shocked but before he knew it he was kissing back. He licked her lips begging for entrance. She was nervous at first but then she opened her lips giving into his pleads. She relaxed in pleasure as their tongues played with each other's. Kagome was the first to pull back she then opened her eyes to see amber ones looking back at hers he opened his mouth to speak but she silenced him with her hand over his lips.

" Shhhh. Don't speak. Look." She then pointed to Miroku and Sango. He snickered as he saw their position.

"Want to wake them up?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Sure. I can't wait to see Sango's face." She snickered at the idea. They walked so that they were right in front of them. "Now just stare at them."

"Ok." And with that they both stared hard at the couple in front of them. Soon after Sango woke up with the feeling she was being watched she opened her eyes and saw Inu-Yasha and Kagome staring at her that was when she noticed there was some one next to her she turned her head and saw black and purple? She pulled her head back and looked at her culprit.

"MIROKU!!!" Sango screamed. Miroku's eyes shot open.

"Oh no." Miroku muttered right before he was knocked back unconscious with Sango's boomerang. By now Inu-Yasha was on the floor laughing and holding Kagome to his chest. Sango stood their blushing and glaring at them. As the laughing died down Kagome got up.

"So, who wants breakfast?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________________ _____~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had past Miroku was awake and they were looking for more jewel shards. Kagome's eyes were burning horribly she was having a hard time keeping her denial. She had a feeling Sango and Inu-Yasha were in on her. But Miroku seemed to be on his own little planet. She had a horrible headache her ears were ringing, and she was in all over pain. They came to a clearing and everyone stopped to take a short breath.

Kagome felt the pain all in her body but suddenly the pain turned into a comforting warmth. Her eyes flashed an amber color. She looked out across the clearing.

She then saw a demon it had an arrow and was aiming it right at…at Sango!

"Sango! Sango!" she whispered trying to warn her.

"What is it?" Sango asked in confusion of her out burst. Kagome looked out to the demon as he let the arrow fly Kagome's eyes turned amber red. She ran and pushed Sango out of the way the arrow hit Kagome instead and she was pined to the tree. She pulled out the arrow and fell to the ground. The others were standing in shock and confusion. Kagome stood up from the ground. A large pink orb formed in her hand and she threw it at the demon across the clearing. The orb formed a large explosion, dirt was flying everywhere. When it all cleared down the demon was standing in front of a deep crater. The demon ran up to Kagome and caressed her cheek.

"Why aren't you a pretty one?" The demon snickered. Kagome pushed The demon back and punched him in the face he flew back a good 20 feet she ran up to him. The demon then sent multiple attacks her way she dodged each one easily. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt her human finger nails transformed into claws and she dug them into his stomach when she pulled her hand out there was 3 jewel shards they turned from a black purple to a light pure violet. She put them around her neck and backed up to her companion she threw one more orb and the demon was blown to 1,000,000 pieces. She smiled at her friends as her eyes turned to a regular amber color. She then felt a gross feeling in her stomach then she leaned over and threw up about 5 gallons of blood. All of her companions gasped and ran to her. She smiled and then fainted Inu-Yasha caught her as she fell he picked her up bridal style.

"What in the seven hells is going on!"? Inu-Yasha yelled in confusion. "Come on we are going to Kaede's." Inu-Yasha ran as fast as he could what was going on he wanted answers, NOW!! What was going on with HIS Kagome!?

"Excuse me." They were stopped by a tall man he was a full dog demon. Inu-Yasha didn't look up. "Sorry! But I don't have time for a battle right now!"

"I have not come here to fight." The demon said calmly.

"Huh? Who are you?" Inu-Yasha asked curiously.

"I am Takahashi (sorry couldn't think of a name) Lord of the Southern Lands. I am Kagome's father. It has been much too long Inu-Yasha.

"Takahashi?" Inu-Yasha yelled happily. "Wait you aren't Kagome's Father!"

"Don't tell me you do not smell me in her." He said knowingly.

"No Way!"

"Look, we need to get her somewhere fast! I'm coming with you. I will explain everything."

"Feh, Fine." Inu-Yasha replied and they ran all ran to Kaede's.