InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ To Keade's We Go! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What In The Seven Hells Is Going On!!!

_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~

Chapter 3: To Keade's we Go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~______________ ____

By the time they where almost to Keade's Hut Kagome was very pale.Her hair was about 2feet longer then it was the night before and you could see silver streaks starting to appear at the root she was still unconscious. The rest of the group was starting to worry. Inu-Yasha was holding on as tightly as he possibly could without crushing her weak and frail body. Takahashi was behind him and in the back was Sango and Miroku on Killala.

" Doyou think Kagome will be alright?" Sango asked worriedly. "What is wrong with her I have never seen or ever even heard of this happening. And I don't what I'll do if something hap-" Sago was cut off when Miroku slowly wrapped his arms around her waist, held her close and whispered in her ear. "She'll be fine, Inu-Yasha wont let anything happen to her." "But-" "Shhhh. She'll be fine." Sango rested her case and laid back into the comforting arms of the houshi. Usually she would never trust him enough to let him do this but she knew in his heart he could never feel her up when such a horrible experience is happening to their friend so she just relaxed for now.

When they got to Keade's hut they all slowed to a fast walk they. Inu-Yasha was about 10 yards from the door when-. "Sesshomaru! "What are doing here?!" Shippo hearing Inu-Yasha's loud booming voice. Stuck his head out the door only to see Sesshomaru's backside. He turned around and ran back to the back of the hut. "I have come for the event." Sesshomaru answered with his usual poker face. "What event? Get out of my way!" Inu-Yasha yelled. Sesshomaru jumped forward landing directly infront of him. "The event of a powerful demon coming back into our midst." Sesshomaru brushed a few straight hairs out of Kagome's face. But stopped when he heard his brother's low growl. "Why would you come and meet us here!" Inu-Yasha growled. I may not like you or any of your other companions. But I hold high respect for Kagome, her power and her stubbornness. Now lets get moving." Inu-Yasha ignored the end of the statement and hurried inside. "Kneaded!" Inu-Yasha yelled. "Tis what is wrong child?" Keade asked as she came in from behind them when she came to Kagome she gave a small gasp. She then took a small breath and started to take control. "Inu-Yasha, put Kagome on the futon. Sango go down to the river and get some water. Miroku go get some fire wood , and you too just sit over there I'll get to you later." With that Keade went over to a shelf and grabbed a few herbs. Inu-Yasha sat by Kagome's head and started to gently run his hand through her hair. He took his other hand and felt her forehead her tempature was going haywire. One second she would be burning another frozen. "Ok, what is going on?" Inu-Yasha asked angrily. Keade put a few herbs in a small bowl and put them next to Kagome. Sango then came in from out side with the water. Keade took the water bucket from her hands and put a few rags in it. "Inu-Yasha I want you to-." "I know what to do." Inu-Yasha snapped . He grabbed one of the rags out of the water and dabbed it on her forehead. Keade shook her head then passed him a small bowl. "Give her this." Inu-Yasha put the rag back in the bucket and took the bowl. He lifted her head, beck and part of her lower back and put the bowl up to her lips but then pulled the bowl back. "Wait, what is this?" Keade at that point rolled her eyes. "It shall work as a pain killer." And with that he put the bowl down her throught and gently poured it down her throught. He put the bowl down and grabbed another rag and started to dap it on her head again. "So, Takahashi what in the seven hells it going on?"