InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What In the Seven Hells is Going On?! ❯ Kissing ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What In The Seven Hells Is Going On!!!

_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Chapter 4: Kissing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________ _______

Darkness fell. Takahashi, Sesshomaru, Shippo, Miroku and Sango were sleeping against the wall. Keade was sleeping in her room (the next room). And Inu-Yasha was sitting on the opposite wall of the others. Kagome asleep in his lap. He couldn't sleep for one reason he was watching out for the others. For 2 he was watching out for Kagome and for three he had way to much on his mind. He knew everything; Kagome was a demon the daughter of the southern lands. The one person he loves more then life itself is a hanyou just like him what are the odds of that. He was told that If Kagome woke up to tell her everything. But he didn't know how he would do it ' oh hey kagome you're a hanyou princess of the southern lands' yeah she would take that well. For now I guess I'll just-. "Inu-Yasha?" a weak voice asked so quietly as only someone with demonic blood could hear. He looked down and there was Kagome looking straight into his eyes. You could tell she was still weak. She was still transforming. "Inu-Yasha what happened?" Kagome asked quietly. He didn't know what to say he couldn't tell her she was a demon yet. He just couldn't. He would have to wait till later. "Don't worry about it. Just get some rest." He said quietly. Sango woke up hearing voices (demon exterminator instincts)she opened her eyes and heard Inu-Yasha and Kagome GETTING ALONG!!! She looked to her left and there was Miroku he was asleep. She tapped him on the shoulder he jumped and snapped his head in her direction. She put her hand over his mouth and gestured in Inu-Yasha and Kagome's direction. "Thank you." Kagome said with a weak smile on her face. This through Inu-Yasha off track. "What?" "Thank you, I don't know what happened but you are hear now and that is all that matters thank you." Inu-Yasha started to turn a slight pink. He looked into her eyes were he got lost. Before he knew it they were kissing just like before. "It is about time" Sango and Miroku both whispered to each other and with that Sango closed her eyes to go back to sleep. But then she remembered. She opened her eyes to see the couples still kissing and the monk still watching he hit him hard in the back of the head and returned back to peaceful dreaming. Takahashi woke up in deep night. He sensed something was going on. He opened his eyes and saw Inu-Yasha and his daughter, Kagome…. KISSING! His eyes grew wide with surprise. He knew they were not "Mated" but seriously she is only just turned 18 which wile in this time it may be quite late to get a mate. In her time it is way to early he just didn't feel comfortable with this it wasn't his choice not really. It was her choice and as unhappy with the decision as he was he would just have to live with it. What was he saying he knew that Kagome and Inu-Yasha were destined to be together it was in the scriptures. But he couldn't tell them that. And with that he went to sleep. Sesshomaru woke up in the darkness of night. He always woke up at this time to check for demons and make sure Rin was all right. He missed Rin even if he would not admit it he thought of her as a daughter. Well any way he opened his eyes and saw Kagome and his stupid little brother kissing. He rolled his eyes 'couldn't he do this in a more private place'. Kagome slowly pulled back from the kiss and looked into Inu-Yasha's amber eyes she smiled a loving smile and before she could say any thing she fell out of consciousness. Inu-Yasha at first worried about this just took her in his arms, brought her to his chest and fell into a deep slumber himself.