InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is lost is found ❯ A little jealousy, Kagome? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Author: Yeah! I'm back again!
 
Inuyasha: Oh no…not again…..
 
Author: ^_^ yep, I am! I'm about to start Chapter 2!
 
Inuyasha: Nobody really cares….
 
Author: *sniffles* You mean….you mean….you don't….like me?
 
Inuyasha: 0_0;; what?
 
Author: *starts crying, her face in her hands* You're so cruel, Inuyasha!
 
Inuyasha: Oh shit….
 
Kagome: INUYASHA YOU THOUGHTLESS CRUEL PERSON! SIT BOY!
 
Inuyasha: ACK!!
 
Author: Aw, thanks Kagome! *suddenly bright and cheerful again* On with the story!
 
Disc: You know the drill, I don't own tofu, and you all suck.
 
Chapter 2: A little jealousy, Kagome?
 
 
**….To Kagome, Sango, Shippo, and Kilala! ^_^**
 
 
Kagome sat curled up, staring at the fire with sad eyes. “Kagome, the smog should be gone by morning. They know how to take care of themselves,” Sango said softly, wrapping her arms around Kagome to comfort her. “I know, but I'm so..so..worried that something really bad happened to them. They could've gotten killed! I don't know what I'd do if that happened!” Kagome cried, tears welling up and spilling down her cheeks. “I'm so afraid, Sango!” Sango sighed and hugged Kagome, rubbing her back. Shippo patted Kagome's leg and Kirara rubbed her cheek on Kagome's arm.
“Let's go to sleep, alright, Kagome? When we wake up, we'll go search for him. We all need a break and some nice sleep. Kirara, please keep guard. I'll work second shift.” Kirara mewed and looked around as Sango, Shippo, and Kagome fell asleep.
 
**Next Morning**
 
Kagome opened her eyes, yawning. She stretched and sat up, looking around. Kirara mewed and jumped onto Kagome's lap, purring contentedly. Sango was still asleep, and Shippo was lying spread out on the ground, drool coming out of his mouth. She sighed, wondering if Inuyasha was alright. `I never knew how much I missed him. He's grown to be such a part of me. I hope he's alright…' “Hey, Kagome? As soon as I get dressed we'll go look for them,” Sango said, interrupting her friend's thoughts. “Okay.”
Shippo burst to life when Kirara nudge him with her nose. “Huh? What?” “We're going to look for Inuyasha and Miroku,” Kagome said quietly, changing into her school uniform. She picked up her bow and arrow and rolled up her sleeping bag. “Let's go.” Kagome, Sango, and Shippo rode on Kirara down to the battlefield they were at just yesterday. “Inuyasha? Miroku?!” Kagome called, looking around for the arrogant half-demon and the lecherous monk. No where to be seen.
“Well, they've obviously moved somewhere or where moved, let's look for any blood trails. They were both bleeding,” Sango reasoned, then looked towards the forest, spotting spots of blood. “Here! Kagome!” Sango began to follow the trail, Kagome, Shippo, and Kirara hot on her heels. Sango stopped, Kagome crashing into her. “Oh, sorry. It ends here, Kagome. It's likely they're either around here, or their carrier stopped the blood flow and continued.” After looking for about ten minutes, they gave up.
“Noo…Inuyasha…why? Why? INUYASHA!!!!!” Kagome cried, pounding her fists into the ground. Seconds later, a large crashing came from in front of them and Inuyasha appeared on the scene, Tetsusaiga in hand. “KAGOME! Eh? Where's the demon?!” Inuyasha barked, looking around, fire in his eyes. Miroku and Mayoko appeared behind him, looking around carefully. “I-I-Inuyasha!” Kagome said joyfully, latching onto Inuyasha's neck and hugging him extremely tight. “Miroku!” Sango cried, running to the monk.
“Sango, Kagome!” Miroku welcomed Sango into his arms, smiling as he ran his hand over her rear end, receiving a hard smack across the cheek. “Ah, I missed the feel of your hand, Lady Sango. “You perverted monk…” “Well, you must be the fabled Sango and Kagome!” Mayoko said brightly, looking at Kagome and Sango. Kagome and Sango stood next to each other and stared Mayoko down, looking her over. “You're a demon, and you helped Inuyasha and Miroku……female…about four inches shorter than Inuyasha….young, pretty, dark hair, bright eyes, cheery exterior. What did you DO to them?!” they both growled in unison.
Mayoko sweat dropped, giving them a half smile. “Erm…I healed their wounds and gave them dinner and a place to sleep…but that was about it…..” “Did Miroku, the monk, ever do anything to you?” Kagome asked, giving Mayoko the evil eye. “Um…no…” “Oh, by the way, Mayoko,” Miroku said sweetly, taking Mayoko's hands. “Would you do the honors of bearing my children?” Mayoko gave him a cheery smile. “You must be kidding! You are a monk! Such a good jokester….” “I….was serious….” Mayoko stared at Miroku blankly. “Well, in that case…” Mayoko backhanded Miroku and he fell face first into the ground and skidded a few feet.
“Well, I guess besides that no.” Sango brushed her ponytail off her shoulder and huffed. “Well, I guess you can go now…” “Well, I DO expect a LITTLE payment before I leave,” Mayoko said with a light tone. “You did it of your own free will!” “It's simple really. In fact, I'll do it now,” Mayoko said, walking over to Inuyasha. “If you expect a jewel shard, you ain't-” Inuyasha never got to finish because Mayoko had placed her lips on his. She parted, smiling. “That's all I needed, well, have a nice day!” Mayoko said brightly, making Kagome steam.
Mayoko exited, leaving Inuyasha in a partial daze, a light blush on his cheeks. The group stood in silence, until- “INUYASHA SIT BOY!!!” Kagome yelled, pointing her finger at the ground. Inuyasha fell down face first and groaned irritably. “What the hell was THAT for?!” “You jerk!” Inuyasha brushed the dirt of his clothes and huffed. Miroku watched a shiny object fall from Inuyasha's clothes as he dusted himself, and he reached to pick it up. It was a small clear tube with a note and a purple jewel shard in it.
“Inuyasha…look at this…” Miroku breathed as he took out the note and read it. “Inuyasha, I thought you might want this. I have two more. If you want them, then go towards the Western Citadel owned by Lord Sesshomaru. I have a bit of business there, but I'll be done soon and I'll be happy to give you the rest- at a price. See you later! Love, Mayoko,” Miroku read, handing the jewel shard to Inuyasha chicken man.
“Sesshomaru….can't she have picked a better place to meet? Oh well, let's go guys, we don't have all day….” “WHAT?! You mean we're GOING?!” Kagome yelled in unison, the hair on her neck bristling. “Well duh, we can't get all the shards if she has two of em'. And we don't know where she's going after this! Come on, we have to catch her. She's a demon and they travel fast.” Kagome growled under her breath and went back to go get her stuff with Sango and Kirara.
 
**Back to Mayoko**
 
Mayoko hummed happily as she rolled up all her stuff and began to run towards the Western Citadel. `His lips are so soft…*sigh* I think I'm in love….my first kiss with a cute hanyou….as soon as I'm done talking with you, Lord Sesshomaru, I'll join Inuyasha and his friends and get Inuyasha to fall in love with me!' Mayoko thought cheerily as she grasped the two jewel shards around her neck. “This is turning out to be a very good day for me!” she sang, then increased her speed towards the Western citadel.
 
**End Chapter 2**
 
Author: well, another chapter has gone by!
 
Inuyasha: Why did I look all happy when Mayoko kissed me?!
 
Author: ….wait… **looks at readers** Inuyasha…come here **grabs Inuyasha and pulls him to the side and whispers in his ear**
 
Inuyasha: HELL NO!!
 
Author: ^_^ you have to! My orders!
 
Inuyasha: I HATE you….