InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's In A Name? ❯ Help Please ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, people. I know you are all probably going, “OH MY GOD SHE POSTED!” right about now, but please, bear with me. The reason this has not been updated is, simply put, I am stuck.
 
This is where you all come in! Writing is all about obtaining new ideas, and quiet frankly, I need some. So please, review this chp with suggestions of what you think could happen, perhaps what you would like to happen, or just a friendly comment on the story.
 
There are a few things to keep in mind though:
 
I know exactly how Sesshoumaru will be introduced into the story, but I need more time to pass before I bring him in. So please, do not ask for him in the next chapter.
 
I know exactly how Kikyou will first appear, and that really needs more time. Certain things must happen before she comes into play. So, once again, please do not ask for her.
 
Lastly, keep in mind that, while InuYasha is out of character due to the amnesia, the others I am trying to keep as close to the canon as possible. So do not sk for outlandish OOC things to occur.
 
Have you come to see my problem? Two characters I could put in, I can't. I was toying with the idea of Kagura, but cannot find a scene that I like. So please, I ask for help.
 
Yours truly,
Sessy-sama