InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What type of person are you? ❯ First Day of hell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Genre: Romance/Humor

Pairings: Honestly People you should know I only write Sess/Kag…

Disclaimer: Would I be writing Fan Fiction? No not to mention Sesshomaru would get Kagome…

A/N: Hey minna- san this just popped up into my head and I had to write it as some old guy said “Seize the moment don’t let it fall out of your hands ya stupid kid”. Oh and Inu and Sesshomaru are full brothers. I put it in a different writing style tell me what you think.

________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO WILLOW WORKS HIGH SCHOOL OF THE ARTS


My first day of high school. Great lovely I have 13 new books, a skirt that is way to short, and a migraine, plus I started my cycle again, which means cramps. Not to mention my incredibly perfect twin sister Kikyou is going to my school.

The bus comes to a stop shooting polluted gases into some unsuspecting bird. It plops down on the road dead. How incredibly wonderful. Hmmm where to sit? I hate sitting in the back it makes me queasy. Middle? Nope some one might sitting next to me. Front? It will make me look like a little kid but I guess it is the only chance to see my friends well what little I have anyway. I am the only one on the bus if you include my sister but I don’t think she counts as a human.

As the bus continues to cough out polluted gas kids hop on the bus in groups…Ah lets see first up are the cheerleaders, weird herd they wear fake boobs and apply to much muck on their face to know what they really look like. Second the jocks, a brainless bunch who think with their balls not their brain. Then there are the Martha Stewart rejects trying to make the perfect cake or the best smelling pot potpourri. Next are the Goths, the ones who wear black constantly and hate their life so far actually they are pretty cool. There are also some idiot servant kids waiting to latch onto a host. And of coarse you can’t forget the gangster want-to-be people the ones who act like juvenile delinquents and get laid every Friday. Ah at last my clan the outcasts that made their own clan we are the out casts yes I know very original.

First comes Sango, she is my best friend and cousin she is very pretty with big brown eyes and raven hair but has an attitude the reason she is an outcast. Next Miroku the dark hair small ponytail boy with purple-ish eyes he is a pervert that is a statement in it self. After the monk is InuYasha the cute but violent boy with long black hair and violet eyes he is here because he beat up one of the jocks…Kouga. After is the king himself Sesshomaru he is InuYashas’ older brother he is freaking hot with golden eyes and silver hair but a statue would provide more conversation than this guy and with his glare man do not touch him! Actually he could be part of the popular clan nobody knows why he hangs out with us though. And you can’t forget their little cousin Jakken damn that thing waits on Sesshomaru like he really is a king.

Everyone takes a seat by me we are a clan so don’t mess with us! Damn someone is wearing way too much cologne. I try to roll down the windows but no luck. That is until Sesshomaru leans over and helps. Gods! He smells good I wonder what soap he uses? Ack he is breathing down my neck I can feel it ah shoot me now and let me die happy!

Sesshomaru: Nice to see you again wench.

Ok that pissed me off I don’t care that he smells good he needs a piece of my mind.

Me: WENCH? I have a name you know Mr. Got-something-stuck-up-my-ass. It is Kagome say it with me KA-GO-ME.

His lip twitch he is laughing at me oh that pompous ass hole! OHHHHH I am so going to kill him grrrrrrr.

Me: What are you laughing at Fluffers!

Sesshomaru: Fluffers? What the hell was that KA-GO-ME?

Me: Don’t change the subject on me Fluffers. Answer me!

Instead of getting an answer he just smirked and got of the bus. I followed but instead of being able to bug him some more I hear the guys calling my name it seems the 10th graders get to walk around until the bell rings while us 9th graders have to go to a assembly. Absolutely wonderful now lets see what lies they feed us today!

THE FIRST 5 LIES THEY FEED YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL

1. We are here to help.
2. Guidance counselors are here to lend an ear.
3. Your schedule was created to suite your needs.
4. When you are adults you will look back at these years as precious memories.
5. The dress code will be enforced.

Great my first class is with Sesshomaru, Sango and Miroku. Gym… the only thing I am good at thank the gods.

________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________

MKK: Wahoo I hope you like that it is pwp. Oh I got a new muse! Her name is Amaya oh I love that name it means night rain! And she works fast too once I got her this came into mind.

Amaya: Yup I am a mizu youkai. Elements are so cool!

MKK: BTW mizu means water in Japanese if you didn’t know!

Amaya: Hai, hai well R&R minna-san!