InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Kagome Came Back ❯ Chapter 2: The Return part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey hey hey , it's me again! Well I will try to update when I can.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING... and it sucks!!!

        Chapter 1: The Return: part 2

“What happened to my room!!!

The way my room looked was so sad. There were clothes everywhere, most of them were, underwear. The bed was a complete mess and everything else was so out of place.

At the sound of my yell, everybody came running.

My grandfather for some reason was still unaware of what was going on at all. “Kagome, what's going on? Is something wrong?” he said in a breathless voice.

He can be so blind at times. Right now I was on the verge of tearing apart whoever had the audacity to trash my room.

“What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG? LOOK AT MY ROOM!”

They just looked in and said “oh.”

“IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY,”I screamed out “OH”!”

“Kagome,” said Grandpa, “you probably did this while you were unpacking. Jet lag does things to people sometimes.

A.C: It does?

“But I didn't make this mess, it was like that when I unlocked the door! I am never giving you my keys again!”

My mother sighed and said, “If you didn't make this mess then who did?”

Just then my cousin comes into view. She is a 21 year old slut.

She flounced up to my mom and said, “Aunt Hana, can I borrow 5,000 yen?”

“Sada, I gave you 2,000 yen yesterday. What happened to it?” inquired my mother.

“ I had to use for something important. Duh. Now, can I have the money now.” My cousin was obviously in a rush but she had finally noticed me.

“Oh you're back!” she said in a fake joyful voice.” I missed you so much!”

I was super
really angry at the moment because: A. my room's a disaster and B. Sada was responsible for it. She is the only one in our house twisted enough to do something like that to me. Stupid girl…she's gonna pay.

I knew she was fake I replied, “Oh shut up! You trashed my room, didn't you?”
Sada sneered at me.
 
“So what if I did? You weren't here and your room was available. (Sarcastically) Oh I'm sorry. Got a problem, bitch?”
“Sada you're desecrating the shrine with your foul language!” yelled my grandfather in hidden anguish. The fight was too much for him. I could tell because he started to cry.

I glowered at her as my hands formed into fists, “What do you think?”

My mom was laughing nervously because of the threatening aura that was surrounding us. Grandpa finally opened his mouth to say, “Dinner is getting cold” It was his pathetic way of trying to calm the both of us down. Of course it didn't work.

“That's it! Everyone, go to the dining room right now!” shouted my mother who was apparently getting
irritated with us.

“But
Aunty,” my cousin whined, “what about my money?

“Shut up about the stupid money already!” I grumbled

Sada looked at me and shouted, “What was I even talking to you, heifer?”

My mom went into angry mode. It was horrible sight. Veins were starting to pop on her head.

“AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THIS HOUSE, YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! NOW, LET'S GO DOWNSTAIRS...NOW!

She suddenly calms down and has a sweet smile on her face and says, “Let's go eat. I cooked oden”.

Dinner was awkward mainly because Sada and I were ready to fight at any given moment. My mom attempted to start a friendly dinner conversation but the tension at the table was too much. “So,” started my mom, “how is school Sada?” “It's okay. I was about to flunk out of biology class and my teacher was going to kick me out but I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. Now, I have a B plus average.” I look at her and smirk, “That's great but I just wonder
why your offer was so good that your grade would miraculously raise your grade in biology up 4 letters.”

Sada scowled at me and was about to strike back but Souta spoke up before she had the chance.

“She just probably did what she does best for free and the teacher thought it was enough for her to get a passing grade in bio.”

Souta ignored the angry flashes he was receiving from his cousin and continued to eat. He was just happy that his mother had cooked that night.

I was trying not to laugh at what Souta said. He was right about the method Sada used to pass her class. She's too lazy to study. My mother was very uncomfortable at the way her dinner conversation was going.

Although Souta was ignoring her, Sada was not finished with him because she spoke in a low yet threatening voice.
 
“Listen you little brat, If you want know what's good for you...you will learn to keep your comments to yourself. This is my business and it's private. Got it kid?”

I decided to stop her from picking on Souta by
setting her off again.

“Well, there really isn't anything private about
your business at all. So leave Souta alone.

“Why you-” muttered Sada.

“Mom, I said in a very
tired voice,” “I'm exhausted so I am going to go to bed now.

I exited out of the din
ner room as quickly as I could. I had a very important mission ahead of me. I went to get supplies. Then I put them in a suitcase and headed towards my room. It was time to clean up.

My cousin had done a very good job of wrecking my room. I will get back at her. I
had no idea where to start! Well, I thought, I might as well start by picking up all the panties off the floor. I carefully put on my latex gloves and got a pair of tongs. With the tongs in one hand and a garbage bag in the other, I started to pick up stuff off the floor. There were so much underwear probably 25% belongs to a male. Miroku would be in heaven if he saw the variety of female panties in this room.

I take out a notebook to record any crap found in my room. I can definitely put panties on the list.
        I took out a magnifying glass and started to look for things that I might have missed and wrote them down.

        THINGS FOUND W/MAGINFYING GLASS
        (Stuff on the bed)