InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Kagome Came Back ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the new chapter of this fic… enjoy!
 
Chapter 3
The first day of school had arrived and I was very unprepared. I spent the past week sleeping, e-mailing and calling all my friends both here and abroad, fighting with Sada, and hiding from my grandfather. I was fast asleep having a cool dream with me with the friends I made in America so I don't know what was going on.
 
Normal POV.
 
“Kagome!” “Kagome!” “KAGOME, WAKE UP, IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!” even with all the yelling Mrs. Higurashi did, Kagome didn't even budge. Even the alarm couldn't wake her up but she picked it up and threw it towards the door only for it to hit Souta as he opened the door.
 
 
“She's never going to wake up,” sighed Souta as he nursed the bruise he had gotten from the alarm clock.
 
“Then leave it to me!”
 
Souta and the mom turned around. Souta started to sweat drop.
 
Grandpa was wearing his priestly garments and had a scroll in his hand.
 
He made his way up to Kagome's room with Souta following closely behind.
 
“Grandpa, What are you going to do?” Souta felt that Grandpa was going to do one of his weird rituals again.
 
`My dear boy this is an ancient family secret. I can't just reveal it to anyone.”
 
“ But Grandpa, I'm your grandson!
 
Grandpa thought about it.
 
“ No, you are not ready for what I'm about to do. Stay back Souta, I will soon teach secrets that our family had kept for hundreds of years.”
 
 
Then Grandpa made his way to Kagome's room. As he crept into her room he saw the shattered alarm clock in the corner. He came closer and closer to the bed and…
 
Normal POV ends…
 
I was having a cool dream about my friends and other things when I suddenly felt something cold hit my body. I woke up only to find my grandfather putting sutras on my stomach on pouring water on me.
 
“ Grandpa, what the hell?!”
“ A young woman shouldn't be speaking such vulgar language! Especially in the shrine.
 
“Whatever.”
 
Souta was at the door with a sarcastic look on his face.
 
“ Pouring water on Kagome? That's the ancient secret you couldn't tell me? Everyone knows how to do that, Grandpa!”
 
“ Hmph, it still did the its job just fine. Someone may have leaked out his information Souta so maybe that's why everyone knows. But, it woke your sister up, didn't it Kagome??
 
“ Yeah, it sure woke me up. Now please… GET OUT!”
Grandpa and my brother sprinted out of the room in terror.
 
Later on…
 
I came down stairs fully dressed in my uniform. I didn't really like it because I felt the uniform was too short but then again, I haven't worn a uniform for quite some time. I went into the dining room and took my place at the table.
 
“Kagome”, Mom said, “You're going to baby-sit after school.”
 
“Oh…okay…What?! I'm going to do what?!
 
“Kagome, why are reacting like this? You're great with kids.”
 
“That's true sis,” Souta said with a smile, “and the good thing is that you get paid.”
 
“I know that!” I shouted but I decided to calm down.
 
“Ok, Mom who's the brat?”
 
“Kagome, don't talk that way!”
 
“Sorry, but who is it?
 
“Shippo, dear.”
 
Oh…WHAT! THAT SHIPPO?!”
 
“Kagome, what is wrong with Shippo?”
 
“Nothing is wrong with Shippo, Mom! He's so cute…but he lives in the same house with him!
 
“Kagome, what does Inuyasha have to do with Shippo?”
 
“But Mom I-”
 
“No “buts” young lady!”
 
I knew better that to continue arguing. I had been wrong to mix up Shippo and Inuyasha. Shippo was an innocent young fox demon whose parents were mysteriously killed. Inuyasha's dad had adopted him because he felt sorry for him and his wife had coaxed him to do so. I guess I'll just have to deal with…with…I can't even say his name now! He really pisses me off!
The sudden interruption of angry “hate Inuyasha” tirade came when the phone rang.
 
It was Dad.
 
I don't want to bore myself with details about my conversation but here's the summary.
 
Dad wanted me to have a good first day and he hopes that I will soon make new friends. Two of the great parental clichés said to a kid going to a new school. Boy that really made me feel better. Then he told me to dress modestly and other things.
 
My dad works in the busiest part in Tokyo. He runs a law firm in that part of the city and he lives there because it's less stressful on him. He does come home on the weekends and some nights that are to busy for him.
 
Anyways my mind was now on how I was going to get back at my cousin for defiling my room. Unfortunately I never got the chance because my time had come. The moment I had dreaded since I boarded that plane had arrived in Japan. The time to go to my new school was here.
 
Mom was unaware of my current situation she was too busy telling me to go into the car.
 
“Kagome, we need to got go! Oh, and Souta, since I'll be dropping Kagome off, your grandfather will be taking you to school.
 
Poor Souta, he was happily eating his breakfast a few seconds ago. Now he's appetite and he looking like at mom as if she just sentenced him for a horrible crime that he didn't do. Be strong Souta, I know I need to.
 
 
 
 
Hey everyone, sorry for the slow update. I forgot about this story and the notebook I wrote the chapters in. I found them recently and now I will start updating this fic. This chapter was done for a while but my old computer wiped this and my other stories out. Luckily I was able to recover them.I will like at least one review for this chapter. They always help me out.
 
 
 
Next chapter: new school, new troubles.
Later days!