InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ White Rose ❯ EndNotes

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok…I know that everyone is wondering why I am cutting the story short, so I feel as if I owe and explanation.
 
 
 
I have decided to turn this story into a book, be it through a publisher or self-publishing (with my own characters, ergo the OOC Inu…).
 
 
 
While that is nice and all, this helps to add onto the big reason I am taking the story down: I don't want anyone to steal my ideas. They don't have to write a fanfiction and post it, and they don't have to make what they are doing public knowledge until it is too late and they get credit for the story. They can steal my ideas for this story and I would never know about it. This was always a possibility that I have known about, but it only became real when a younger fanfiction writer more or less said that they were going to be basing a story off of one of my one-shots (and I have adequate proof to lead me to this conclusion.)
 
Now then I would not mind so much if I was not going to publish this story (I am flattered in a sense that they are going to eventually write a story based off of mine) and I even encourage people to write stories. If I am the source of inspiration for others, then I will defiantly not complain. However, things are different if someone decides to use me as inspiration for a story that I am going to publish. That I will not allow.
 
I need to protect my child, and the best way for me to do that is to take it down, and to take it down before some of my more original ideas go out on the web. It leaves everyone with many questions, I know, but my options were I take the story down immediately after chapter 21, end the story after chapter 23 (which would have left everyone with a very very evil cliff hanger that would have never had a sequel to) or to scrape together some semblance of an ending. I wanted to give this version some kind of ending because I truly to appreciate everyone that has reviewed the story and has read it.
 
Now that that has been said, I plan on continuing to write this story (but not as a fanfiction) so that I can publish it. Now then it may seem tacky, but anyone who wants to follow the progress of WR, in the publishing world, or even if you want to one day buy a copy, then let me know. I will be deleting all the other chapters, save for the ending, as of now, and I will delete this file name once I get back in town.
 
Again, thank you so much to everyone that read this story. It really meant a lot to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And now for the final AR's of White Rose.
 
 
 
 
 
To: Naiya Toshi
 
 
Hehe…well, I hope that you enjoyed the ending. I would have loved to have included the family in the ending, but I just didn't see how I could have worked it. Hehe…that would have made an interesting side story of sorts, especially when Kagome's father sees Inuyasa and finds out that he was Inu. and of course that Kagome is going to marry him ;-). Hmm…I'll keep that in the back of my mind. You never know…I might turn it into a one-shot one day. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
 
To: Kryptoinuyasha
Overall Rating: 10 of 10
 
 
I am so glad that you liked it! I don't plan to stop writing Fanfictions for a good long time, so I hope that you enjoy what I have to offer. Hehe…nah…I think that I still make him a tad OOC. I just find the soft side and expand it…A LOT! Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
To: December Love 05
 
eh heh heh heh…the last chapter was the epilogue? Sorry…but I don't plan on adding anymore to this version of the story. I hope that you enjoy my other stories too! Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
 
To: punkrock_grl92 (not signed it)
 
No…I had planed on making it so much longer. Most of said extra stuff though was for the longer plot line, and there was no way that I could change that. I am glad that you liked the story over all though. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
 
To: unistar
 
I am glad that you liked it! Not really the ending that I wanted, but such is life. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
 
To: Fookie
 
No…I wanted this ending to be simple. Originally, she was going to keep him around for much longer, and make him do something else to be let go, and therefore opening up a possibility for a sequel. I wish you luck with the re-reading it part because I am taking the story down. Sorry. I hope that you like my other works too! Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
To: volleygirl07 
 
 
Hehe…I am glad that you like the ending (even if it was thrown together) and the story. I hope that since you like my stuff so much that you check out my other works too. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
 
To: Kawa-Misuterii
 
Yeah…I agree. It was not quite the ending I had in mind when I started this. I didn't wanna make it too complicated though, so I just had her ask him for that. I am glad that you liked the story over all and in general though. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!
 
To: Lil Babe0206
 
 
Hehe…I am so glad that you liked it! I hope that you enjoy my other stories *cough TH cough*. Thanks for reading WR, and thank you for the review!