InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winds of Destiny. ❯ Pure or Tainted? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter one- Pure or Tainted,

Sesshoumaru sighed for the millionth time that day. He was in his study so no one was there to see him without his stotic mask. He had just came back to his castle and couldn't get his brother's wench out of his mind. It had been 3 months since he had last saw her, and the Inutachi

'She knows how to read and write. She dresses like a whore but she slaps the housi when he gropes-'

'Shut up beast.'

'She'll be our mate. I don't care what you say. Ever since she pulled Tetsagia out of Father's tomb she's had
our attention. Let's go see her.'

'Fine beast. But only this once.' Sesshoumaru stood and put his mask back on. His eyes went from wary, angered, and sad to cold and icey. He walked out of his study and everyone bowed to him. Sesshoumauru walked to the gardens where Rin and Jaken were. He smiled as he seen Rin tie Jaken up and throw rocks at him. He had made the Dodge the Rocks game up. He told Rin to tie Jaken up and see how man rocks he could dodge before being knocked out. He hid his smile and walked over to the laughing Rin.

"Rin, I must leave. You will stay here with Jaken." Sesshoumaru told the girl as her smile faltered.

"Yes Lord Sesshoumaru." Said a ten year old Rin. She ran up to her Lord and hugged his legs and got a pat on the back in reply. It had been three faithful years since Kagome had fallen into the well.

"Jaken, if Rin happens to have even a scratch on her body when I get back you will pay with your life." Sesshoumaru told the bloody and bruised imp.

"Y-yes Mi'lord." Jaken stuttered.

"Be safe Rin." Sesshoumaru said turning and walking away. He was still cold and stotic but the girl had wiggled her little self into his cold heart somehow. Sesshoumaru walked about three miles before he smelled blood and heard a laugh. Sesshoumaru went to investigate. He walked till he found the clearing the disturbance was coming from.

"Miko, you cannot kill me." Naraku laughed. A naked Kikyo was dressing and a naked Naraku was fighting Kagome.

"Naraku, when will you learn. This isn't about you." Kagome laughed. Naraku narrowed his eyes at the girl. Kagome threw the sword at Naraku who dodged and then blasted Kikyo with her spiritual power. Kikyo screamed in pain as her body started to turn to dirt and clay while the souls escaped. Kagome smiled as the biggest and brightest soul came flying at her.

"The Miko only had half her soul and was that powerful?" Sesshoumaur whispered.

Kagome smiled and put out her hands. Water, fire, earth, light, darkness, snow, ice, and wind surounded her. Kagome was lifted into the air. When she was touched back to the ground both youkai and hanyou gasped. Kagome went from 5'0 to 5'5. Her breats were 32B and now 32C. Her butt was bigger. She had perfect curves. She had a girly six pack. She was more defined too. Her pale skin was now a darker tanned color. She had one white stripe on her upper arms. She had two white stripes on her upper left thigh and two white stripes on each cheek. Kagome's face narrowed a bit like Sesshoumaru's. She had a white snow flake in the same Sesshoumaru had his cresent moon. She gained fangs, pointed ears, and claws. Her raven colored hair was down to her butt, though it was now white, and had natural spiral curls in it. Her big poofy bangs were flat and swept over to the side of her face. She was wearing a white dress that sparkled and seemed to be made of snow. The dress went to her feet and had a slit on the left side that went up to her hip. The dress had 2 strings holding the slit on her upper thigh to keep the the dress from flying up and showing the world her now underwearless body. She had on white hilless boots that came to her knees.

"Naraku, Kikyo wanted my soul because half of it was more powerful than her full soul before. I am not the wenches reincarnation. I am Midorikos." Kagome said smiling. Kagome was the only crystal inu youkai ever in exsistance. She was born from humans. As for her soul. It was trapped inside the Shikon and the more the shards were tainted, the more Kagome tainted. As long as her youkai blood and miko blood balanced out she couldn't purify herself but the more that her youkai blood wanted to take over the more the miko blood faught for balance. Kagome could control herself but because the jewel shards were being tainted her soul was being tainted and if she didn't take the jewel shards back soon, she'd purify herself from the inside out. Kagome was the third most powerful youkai in exsistance. Sesshoumaru beat her at second and a powerful inu youkai beat them at first. Neither of them knew this at the moment of course.

"You'll die Naraku. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow. But you'll die and I'll deliver the blow killing you." Kagome said smiling as she watched Naraku put a barrier around himself and fly away. Kagome looked to her left and changed back to looking human. A few seconds later Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara came into the clearing.

"Kagome, what happened?" Inuyasha demanded.

"Your precious bitch was fucking Naraku. She tried to kill me I killed her. Naraku got away." Kagome started to walk away but was stopped by a pleading voice.

"Kagome, please. Come back. We need you." Inuyasha didn't even care his first love was gone. He wanted his Kagome back.

"Why should I?" Kagome asked eyeing the place Sesshoumaru was. His eyes widened as Kagome's narrowed.

"Because I want you to." Shippo wailed. Kagome looked back at the crying Shippo.

'So, the Miko has left my brother's group.'

"Shippo, if you want, you can come with me but I refuse to be around Sango or Inuyasha." Kagome said looking at the two with disgust.

"Why?" Miroku asked.

"Oh, this is rich." Kagome said smiling. "What'd you tell the two of them I left for? I walked into a clearing where you were fucking Kikyo one night then the next night I walked into the same clearing to find you fucking Sango." Kagome laughed out.

"K-Kagome. It isn't like that." Inuyasha lied.

"Oh, so you wanted three. Was your next night reserved for me?" Kagome nearly screamed. She could feel another shard taint. Kagome clenched her jaw as she felt her blood stir and she felt herself try to purify herself. Kagome knew it was it was the truth. She was slowy dying. "I must be going. Miroku and Shippo follow me if you want to come to."

"I think I will be going." Miroku said pulled a small bag out of his kimono and dropping it at a crying Sango's feet. Sango bent down and grabbed the bag. She opened it and cried some more. Inside was a big dimand ring from the future. He had given Kagome the money and she bought it for him. The money from the fuedal era was worth more in the future.

"Come." Kagome said walking away with three following. Sesshoumaru in seceret and the houshi and kit behind her. They walked in silence for about an hour before Kagome stopped. "Stay here." Kagome told the two who nodded. Kagome walked into a clearing. "May I ask why you are following our group?"

"This Sesshoumaru was doing nothing of the such."

"You have been watching me since my fight with Naraku. I am not an idiot." Kagome said sitting down.

"Miko, why do you lie to your friends? You are doing the same as the half breed. You do not tell them that you are a full youkai and you do not tell them that you are Midorikos reincarnation." Sesshoumaru said jumping out of his tree and facing Kagome.

"You know, that was the first time I've heard you say more than one sentence."

"Answer this Sesshoumaru."

"I'm dying." Kagome then explained to him about the jewel shards and her blood.

"So, you must have all of the Shikon to keep from dying and you must have all the jewel shards soon because you have to keep them pure to keep yourself from being tainted."

"Yes, but I can keep from being turned evil, I just have to control myself. It's just harder for me now though. My two different bloods have always kept the other in check."

"Miko, I will travel with your group. Though, I will be the leader." Sesshoumaru said with a small frown adorning his beautiful features.

"No This Sesshoumaru? And alright." Kagome said following after him. When they made it back to her friends Shippo and Miroku quickly stood.

"Meany head. I'll knock you out if you don't give Kagome back." Shippo said jumping up and down on Sesshoumaru's head. "I just got her back and I won't let you take her."

"Kit, remove yourself from This Sesshoumaru's head." Sesshoumaru demanded. Shippo quickly jumped down at the iciness in his voice. "This Sesshoumaru will be back in a few moments. Ah-Un, Jaken, and Rin will also travel with us." Sesshoumaru said turning into a ball of pure youkai energy and flying away. Kagome turned to her gawking friends.

"Sesshoumaru want's to travel with us. He will be the pack leader. It is important that he travels with us. We must get the jewel shards quicker than ever. We will travel harder and faster than before." Kagome told the two who nodded. A few moments later Kagura flew into the clearing bloodied and bruised. She had what looked to be a beating heart in her hand and 3 jewel shards.

"Kagome." Kagura said jumping off of her feather and by her. "It was all I could get. Naraku was gone so I stole my heart back and 3 jewel shards. Hakudoshi and Kanna attacked me but I got out alive. May I still travel with you?"

"Of course. Lord Sesshoumaru, Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken will be traveling with us." Kagome told the smiling wind youkai. Kagome took Kagura's heart and closed her eyes. When she opened them Kagura had tears in her eyes and a hand over her heart that was once again where it belonged, her chest.

"It's almost dark. Let's set up camp and wait to see what Sesshoumaru want's to do." Kagome said. Shippo got water, Miroku got wood, and Kagura hunted. She came back with some meat for Kagome's stew. Kagome pulled out a pot and added the water, potatos, carrets, and everything else.

"Hmm, it smells good." Kagura said sitting down. Kagome smiled and started to pull out a bottle with kool-aid for everyone. Kagome started to pass them out when Sesshoumaru came back with his companions.

"Hungry?" Kagome asked. Rin smiled and ran up to her. Kagome gave her a bottle of kool-aid and gave it to her. She then started passing out bowls of stew that cooked quickly do to Kagome giving it a bit of help. "Lord Sesshoumaru, are you hungry?"

"This Sesshoumaru does not eat human food." Sesshoumaru said sitting by the fire.

"Try it." Kagome said passing him a bowl.

"You ungrateful human. Mi'lord-"

"Toad, shut it." Rin said pushing a spoon full of the stew into his mouth. Sesshoumaru reluctantly took a bite.

"This tastes... different." Sesshoumauru said taking another bite.

"May I have some?" Jaken asked. Kagome smiled and passed the imp some kool-aid and stew.

"What is the red stuff?" Sesshoumaru asked examining Rin's bottle. Kagome tossed him a bottle. He took a drink and grinned. Everyone gawked at the Lord.

"Have you tasted this stuff?" Sesshoumaru asked them.

"Duh." Rin said pointing to Kagura, Miroku, Shippo, Kagome, herself, Jaken, and her Lord. "We all have some."

Kagome smiled and started digging through her bag. She pulled out a bowl and then pulled out a big can of cat food. She had it from when she was traveling with Inuyasha. She pulled out another bowl, another can, and a can opener. She put the one can of food in each bowl then gave it to Ah and Un. The two headed dragon sniffed it for a second before eating the food.

"I'm going to the hot spring. Kagura, do you want to join me?" Kagome asked Kagura who nodded. Kagome walked towards the hot spring but stopped half way there. "Can you control the wind without your fan?" Kagome asked.

"No, I never needed to." Kagura said confused. Kagome changed into the humanoid youkai form. Kagura already knew all about Kagome. Kagome could control, wind, fire, water, earth, lightness, and darkness.

"I'll teach you. Your fan may be broken one day." Kagome told Kagura who nodded. Kagome taught her for about 30 minutes before they finished there walk to spring. Kagome was about to take off the top to her uniform when she sensed two jewel shards coming her way.

"Damn it." Kagome mumbled as Kouga came racing in.

"How's my woman?" Kouga asked. Kagome looked at Kagura who nodded. Kagura also knew what Sesshoumaru that Kagome was dying and needed the shards to keep her from her fate. Kagura brought up her hands and made the wind whip around. She then pushed the wind at Kouga's head knocking him out. Kagome walked up next to Kouga and took the jewel shards in his legs and the one in his arm and they instantly purified. Kagome smiled as her blood settled a little. She now had ten shards. She then sighed as she realized that Naraku had more than half of it.

"Sorry Kouga." Kagome whispered. She and Kagura walked back to camp looking just as they did before but happier. "We got three more shards. Kouga is knocked out by the hot spring." Kagome said smiling