InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winds of Destiny. ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter six- The Final Battle,

Kagome sighed as they finally made it to the barrier. It was weakening because she was weakening. She only had twelve hours left at the most.

"Listen to your master." Kagome said lifting her hands to the barrier. "Fall. I am your master, not the Shikon and not the hanyou. Fall."

Kagome waited a few moments and smiled brightly as she felt the barrier fall. Thirteen hours left at the most. The barrier gave her a bit more power. She watched in content and her friends walked into Naraku home. She was about to follow when she was grabbed around the waist.

"Did you think you could get away before I got to you?" Sesshoumaru asked pulling the weak miko into his chest and kissing her.

"I didn't want you to see me like this. Please, lets go." Kagome said pushing away from Sesshoumaru.

"Pale, weak, feeble, a even in a cold sweat you are still the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen." He whispered into her ear making her give a shaky smile.

"Die Hakudoshi." Kagura yelled fighting him.

Sarura and Inutaisho were already fighting Naraku. Miroku was fighting Kanna and Sango and Kirara were fighting a new reincarnation that looked alot like Kagome/Kikyo with red eyes.

"Die." Kagome screamed out and her voice was very hoarse.

Kagome notched an arrow and shot the powerful thing at Naraku who dodged it.

"Dirty bastard." Kagura said putting her fan away. Hakudoshi was gone.

"Kagura." Miroku said using wind tunnel too take in all the rest of the remains because he would have turned back into a full form because he was missing his heart.

"All together, use all of our attacks at once." Kagura yelled running over.

Inuyasha used wind scar, Inutaisho used a ball full of his youkai that could kill anything call Ball of Ash, Sarura used a weaker Ball of Ash, Miroku threw could't use anything, Kagura threw wind without the fan, Kagome used Ball of Fury that consisted of water, fire, wind, spiritual power, and earth, Sakura used sakura blossoms, Sango threw her boomerang, and Sesshoumaru used Ball of Ash that was just as powerful as his dads.

"What?" Naraku demanded before screaming as it hit him.

"I'm sorry, I truly am." Kagome mumbled but everyone heard it as she fell to the ground.

Miroku grabbed the hand of the jewel that just laid where Naraku's ashes lay and ran over to the one's that lay near Kagome's body and they fused together. The jewel broke and Kagome's soul came out before going into her body.

"Why isn't she waking?" Sesshoumaru demanded grabbing her limp and already cold body and pulling it to him.

"Son, she said she was going to die and she accepted that." Inutaisho said turning into his true form and howling.

Sarura turned into her big form and so did Sesshoumaru. They both started howling. Kirara started roaring, Kagura and everyone else started crying.

"Why is everyone so down?" Kagome asked as her eyes fluttered open though nobody heard her. "WHY IS EVERYBODY SO DOWN?"

Every noise stopped and they turned to a standing Kagome who was in her humanoid inu youkai form.

"K-Kagome." Sesshoumaru said turning back into his humanoid and running to her. "You alive."

"Yeah, you guys could wake anybody from the dead." Kagome said giggling at there gawking faces as she sat down.

"What happened?" Sarura asked as she and Inutaisho turned and sat down followed by everybody else.

"It seems I needed down her. It wasn't my time after all." Kagome said smiling.

10 Years Later-

"Careful Midori." Kagome warned her three year old daughter who laughed as she jumped out of a very high tree.

"It's an inu youaki, thing." Sesshoumaru said wrapping his arms around Kagome.

After Rin and Shippo came back through the well, it closed so Kagome would have to live her life on into the future and get there the long way.

"We are here." Kagura said carrying an infant.

"Yep, we are here." Miroku said smiling. He was surrounded by six kids. They had triplets the first two times and the the last time they had the infant.

"Hi." Kagome said smiling at the first three girls that were nine.

Emi, Azumi, and Kaori. Then she smiled at the seven year old boys, Hideo, Daiki, and Isao. She then kissed Remmy, the baby girl infant on the head.

"Where's our hello?" Sarura asked holding eight year old Daisuke's hand.

"Yeah?" Inutaisho asked holding four year old Kohana's (A/N it means Little Flower) hand.

"Hello." Kagome waved just as Inuyasha, Sakura, Kouga, and Sango came into the clearing to.

None of them had children yet but Sakura and Sango were both pregnant.

"Hello everybody is here." Kagome said smiling and putting a hand on her stomach.

"Hello." Everybody that could talk said in unison.

Uh, I hope everybody liked it. I'm not the best auther, sorry.