InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Secrets Revieled ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok this explains Kagome's secret! Yea for secrets!!
 
As she walked down the streets, she noticed that her staling has caused sunset to come even faster. `Dang I need to get somewhere were I won't be seen.'
 
Kagome went into an abandoned ally. `This is a perfect spot to transform.' Right then the sun went down she transformed. Her hair grew to her waist and it turned blue, her eyes had turned blue as well. She also had wings out of her shoulder blades that are a bit taller than her and they were a teal-ish color, she grew a little bit taller. Her clothing also changed. They were white and they were about mid-thigh.
 
 
She wasn't human nor youkai, she was an tenshi. Not just her but her whole family. They all had their own extraordinary looks and forms. Since the spell ran out once a month they had their own little times of change, each different than the other. Kagome as you know is at the half-crescent moon, her mother the left half moon, Sota is the opposite half-crescent moon, and her grandfather is the right half moon.
 
Kagome never told anybody about her being a tenshi. She would just say that it was a waste of time and that she didn't want the news media after her. Her mother at one point thought she told Inuyasha and her friends, but she didn't. Being a tenshi only made her harder to kill than any other creature on the face of the earth, modern or feudal era.
 
Her whole family looked different if they evolved. They all had their own distinct looks and powers. Kagome happened to be a different kind of tenshi, one of the most powerful tenshis of the tenshi race. She had three different powers while most only had one, and if you were lucky, you'd have two.
 
Her powers were her miko powers, lightning, and fire. Her mother and the rest of her family only had one power. Her mother's was grass, leaves, you know kinda like that. Her little brother was snow, and her grandpa was steel.
 
Her mother had red hair and eyes. Her wings were white and glossy and taller than her. Her outfit changed as well, she had a white long skirt and a top that matched perfectly, also she had a blue like scarf that she wrapped around her arms. Her weaponry was nothing but her grass like powers. (would that be earth?)
 

 
 
Her brother on the other hand wasn't a silver winged angel, he was a black winged angel. He grew into a young teenager when he transformed also. Tenshis age a lot faster than humans do.His hair was dirty blonde that was a normal male hair style. He wore black baggy cloth pants and a muscle tee that's lose. His voice is almost as deep as Sesshomaru's and has many weapons along with him if his ice were to be melted and was very muscular.
 
Gramps had grey wings. He turned into a young man and grew to six feet tall. He was also muscular, wearing grey baggy pants and armor for a shirt. He had weapons as well. His hair was purple, long, and in a ponytail. He had many weapons that were steel and could make waves of steel come from no were.
 
As Kagome stood in the ally she wondered if Inuyasha would accidentally come early even though he's not supposed to. She shrugged it off, `Why would he do that he knows if he pisses me off enough I won't want to come back until I feel a lot better. I just hope he won't run off to Kikyo, being the imbecile he is.'
 
>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<&l t;<<
Inuyasha and Kagome sat by a small river bank. Kagome had caught Inuyasha with Kikyo again, but this time she didn't seem all to upset as usuall.
“Kagome? Why aren't you pissed off as usuall? I mean right now I'd be in the center of hell if you would have said oswari.” Inuyasha asked Kagome. “I don't know Inuyasha. I just kinda feel as if we're just brother and sister and not boyfriend girlfriend situation. That's why I decided that you can keep Kikyo. I'll eventually find someone else and I can be happy with him” Inuyasha looked down at the ground. Feeling a hint of guilt “Kagome. Gomen. I put you through so much shit.” “Oh Inuyasha I'm not mad at you! I just want you to be happy!” She smiled. “I rather you be happy and live with your first love and not someone you'd look right through to see the first love.” With that, Inuyasha felt better about not hurting Kagome and getting Kikyo as a mate. Kagome was happy because Inuyasha was happy.
>>>>>>>End Flashback<<<<<<<
 
She took to the skies with a huge smile. `At least he's happy' She flew up into the sky were she could see all of Tokyo. `Wow! It's beautiful!! I bet the feudal era would be nicer though. The feudal era wouldn't be so littered with grime in the air.
 
To bad that I'm to scared to show my friends in the feudal era though. I mean I can see it now' She started flying home. `Inuyasha would walk up to me. “Hey Kagome you smell funny! Did you forget to take your bath or something.” Miroku wouldn't recognize me and ask me to bare his children. “Excuse me miss. Would you mind baring my children? It seems I have a curse and am in need of a son” Songo would knock him out and Sango would compliment everything about me like she always does. “Kagome you look so pretty! The wings are so cool! How high can you fly?” And last but not least Shippo. He'd say just about the same thing and probly kill me with hugs.'
 
“Sigh. If only people could understand that! Mom's always begging me to show my friends and Sota always says he could hook me up with anyone if I'd just put the spell down. And then there is Gramps. He'd say I have a demon spirit on me and try to through spell wards at me!”
 
She landed by her window and went through, without damaging her wings. “Sota!” Kagome called out after shutting her window and curtain. Sota ran in there in his tenshi form. “Yea sis?” “Never mind. Seeing as you're in your tenshi form nobody's here.” “Yep except Kukaikan.” After he said this he left Kagome's room to leave her to grieve.
 
`Oh no not Kukaikan!! He's freaking crazy over me!! He's always asking me to go on a date with him or be his girlfriend!! He's mental in the head!!'
 
Kukaikan is another tenshi. He and his family been the Higurashi family's friends for years now. He's a dirty blonde haired man with golden eyes. He had black wings and wore a black baggy shirt, along with blue jeans. He fell in love with Kagome when they were 10. By then she mostly was in her human form instead of her tenshi form.
 
He also claimed he loved Kagome, which made her sick, she hated him! And she doesn't hate anyone but Naraku. She had to admit that he's hot but boy is he ever immature! Worse than Inuyasha which she came to conclusion with. He came over almost every weekend before she was pulled into the well. He and Sota were best friends which made it worse.
 
After Sota left her room, he came in. “He baby did you miss me?” Kukaikan asked trying to sound sexy. “Aho! You're such a baka! Get the fuck out of my room!” Kagome yelled. “Oh but Kagome! I haven't seen you in three months!!” He protested. “I was aiming for four.” Kagome mumbled under breath. “What was that koi?” “Shut the fuck up!”
 
Tenshi-angel
 
Aho-Dumb ass
 
Koi-dear
 
Youkai-demon
 
Thanks to:
Scorpio 1118- Yea I am to! Don't worry I will, and thank you! Peace right back at you! ^-^
 
Sesshy'slittlegirl- Thanks! This Chapie hopefully helped!
 
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix- OK! Yea me to!
 
sesshie obsessed- ok I will. I'll try!
 
Mizu- thank you! Don't wry I will!
 
Sheenachi- yep true form. Maybe the title does give it away! Oh well and thank you!
 
Lyn- Thanks! I don't know you'll just have to keep reading!
 
Killer_at_Dawn- finish it? Opps sry. Thanks, yea me to, yep me to(lol) alright I will don't worry. I don't know it just came to me
 
Hitomeshy-I don't know you'll just have to read more! Nope! I don't know!(I do but don't wanna give it away!) Lol! Nope. Alright I'll be sure to right more!
 
Angel of Darkness and Death- ok!
 
Lyn-don't wry I will!
 
SesshomaruGal- Thank you! Yea me to! Hey no fair! I ran out! Lol! Don't wry your lil' heart out I will!
 
Joey- thank you thank you! Me neither but I need more reviews! Thou I'm thankful for how many I got so far!!
 
Sora Chi-So whatcha think?
 
Sesshomaru- I think it's a load of crap!!
 
Kagome- Hey shut up!! That's no way to talk to Sora Chi!!
 
Inuyasha- I'm going with Sesshomaru!
 
Kagome-Inuyasha SIT!!
 
Sora Chi-LOL! Why's it a load of crap?
 
Sesshomaru- ….-cold stare-
 
Sora Chi-Jerk! Your lucky your hot and Rin's here!
 
Rin-Jaken why are they all acting like lunatics?
 
Jaken- I don't know I'm lost.
 
Sango-Review!!
 
Hey those blank spaces, with there names in parentheses are pictures of them, if you can't see them go to www.angelroms.com/anime/girls/angels/1/15.html to see Kags and www.angelroms.com/anime/girls/angels/1/6.html to see Miss. Higurashi ! Thanks for the reviews! Oh for all the reviews you get 2 more chapies!! Yea don't you love me? lol l8ers!