InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Kikyo's insanity & Rin's Sickness ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey people! Sorry about the looong wait but I was visiting my cuz in Cali! It was pretty cool. Graduation. Anyways I couldn't get on their computer cause it sucks, like major! So here's Chapie 6 Kikyo's insanity and Rin's sickness!
 
No! I refuse to admit it! It's way to horrible!!! (Sesshomaru glares and hand starts to glow green) !GASP! Ok Ok it's all Rim…. What ever his name is! Not mine! I also don't own Linkin Park or their song With you! If I did I'd be filthy sticken rich!
 
Sango sat on the Bone Eaters Well and sighed “It's only been 12 hours and I already miss her..” she sighed again. “What are you talking about Sango?” Shippo whined “She was gone for 3 seconds and I wanted her back from that big ol' bully!”
 
Now he was crying. No crying couldn't even start to explain, he was bawling his eyes out. Just like last night except he didn't fall asleep this time. “Now, now Shippo you mustn't cry like that. What would Kagome think?” Miroku tried to reassure the little guy. “Why couldn't Inuyasha stop him?! It's so unfair!” Shippo started accusing Inuyasha.
 
“W-what? Why are you blaming me squirt? She's the one who sat me like a million times!” Inuyasha protested. “Besides, even if I could of got within 2 feet of Sesshomaru, would have tried to kill me…again….” Inuyasha's doggy ears were now starting to droop. He muttered a small “Damn” and looked away.
 
“Shippo, now look what you've done, you made Yasha feel uncomfortable. Say gomen right now.” Sango pitied Inuyasha. “But I…” Shippo started but stopped when seeing the glare coming from Miroku. “Fine… I apologize” Sango smiled approving, and Inuyasha simply nodded his head slightly, and walked off after taking in a small breath through his nose. “I'll be right back you guys.”
 
With that he sprinted and some what jumped away. “O…k…. wonder what he's up to.” Sango said. “Yyyyep.” Miroku and Shippo said in unison. “Hmm who cares?” Shippo said shrugging his shoulders. “Let's eat! I'm starved!” Sango rolled her eyes but nodded, and Miroku chuckled at his childness. (I guess right?)
 
>>>>>>>Inuyasha<<<<<<<< /div>
 
Inuyasha walked over to the God Tree, earlier he had the faintest scent of Kikyo. He was really, like majorly nervous, he was planning on breaking up with her. He much more preferred the scent of fresh rain and sakura blossoms then the old smell of graveyard soil and dead corpuses. Sure he still somewhat loved her… well ok maybe not at all anymore, but still she would always have a small chunk of him with her.
 
Maybe cause it was the guilt, other than that he could care less about her. For all that mattered she could be damned to hell and back, and he wouldn't even notice. Now all he cared was that Kagome was always being hurt by his stupidity. He sighed mentally. `Damn how does Kags do this to me?' He looked to the top of the mighty tree. “Oh, Kagome.” He heard a small footstep. “Oh Kagome…” A female said in a mocking manner.
 
Inuyasha turned around slowly. “All I hear you mumble from day to day is `Kagome'. Kagome this, Kagome that!” Kikyo hissed. Then `tried' (TRIED) to be sexy and manipulating like always said “Come on baby it's getting on my nerves, please quit mumbling about her and start talking about me. Pwease.”
 
Inuyasha felt as if he was going to through up. He looked at her straight in the eyes. “Kikyo” He started slowly “I don't know how to explain this but…” she cut him off. Her eyes widened. “Y-you, JACK ASS! HOW COULD YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT, THAT WHORE!” she would of kept going but Inuyasha growled fiercely.
 
“DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT K-AGOME! YOU'RE THE MUTHUR FUCKING WHORE HERE!” Inuyasha was pissed, and he knew that Kikyo would do whatever it took to get Kagome out of the picture. But Kikyo was wrong about one thing, he didn't love, love her, he cared for her as if she was his own sister. Even though him and Sesshomaru didn't have a too good relationship they were still brothers, no matter how much Sess hated to admit it.
 
Kikyo looked absolutely priceless, if Inuyasha wasn't so pissed he would of chuckled. Kikyo's eyes were real wide, lifeless and cold but still wide of shock, her body was visibly shaking and was leaned up against the nearest tree (not the God Tree but some other one.) She never knew Inuyasha could get so enraged over some `reincarnation'. `That's it!' Her blank and dull mind screamed `This will be the last time that Kagome girl will ever interfere with her Inuyasha. I'll do something to get rid of that wench!'
 
She started to giggle then laugh. Inuyasha was utterly confused. “W-What's so funny Kikyo?” She smiled and stared straight into his intense orbs. “Oh Inuyasha you wouldn't understand. Your mind can't comprehend all of it at once” She said `sweetly' then strong and cold “This will be the last time that annoying wench ever messes with us again!” and she disappeared with those soul stealer thingies.
 
Inuyasha's eyes turned wide, not of shock but chibi style. “She's soooo NUTS! Ahhh!! She won't leave me alone!” Inuyasha started to run around the God Tree, screaming “She's after me, she's after me!” until he started to get dizzy and did a back flip and landed on his butt. His eyes were now swirlies and he was super dizzy. The only addable sound was a “uhh”
 
>>>>>>>Sesshomaru & Kagome<<<<<<<
 
“Sooo Sesshomaru-sama… were we going?” Kagome asked like a child, looking for giant candy canes popping out the ground. He sighed but answered “First you are to go and change into a kimono instead of pants. It's inappropriate for a female to wear pants in this Sesshomaru's castle.”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and mumbled a very quiet “Feh, idiot don't know anything about style.” But Sesshomaru heard… he was so use to just pinning everyone against a wall that he didn't really think about her Tenshi speed. She easily dodged the attack with a back flip and landed in a somewhat crouched position, except her left leg was straight out to the side. “To fast for ya Sesshy?” Kagome mocked. He growled threaten and kept walking. “Rin is too sick for me to battle a tenshi.”
 
`Who in fact has the most plush perfect lips in the world.' Sesshomaru almost stopped, but kept walking with the young tenshi following carefully behind. He held back a growl but kept walking, up the stairs. `Suure. You know you liked her vanilla tasting lips. So perfect, and sweet tasting. Oh and must I remind you how well she fit in your arms while you were kissing?' Sesshomaru knew a battle with his self-conscious was about to accure but he fought it any ways.
 
He huffed mentally. `As if, I did it merely to drive the cat away. Nothing more than that.' `Sure and you'll magically turn into a neeko. I don't think so.' `Are you saying I'm falling for this tenshi, this Sesshomaru-' `Yea, yea heard it a million doesn't love. Whatever. But you did enjoy the kiss, even if you thought it was to get it away, but that heavy ice shield heart of yours said it was cause you like her and you want a mate her.'
 
Sesshomaru was now truly pissed off. He knew even if he looked it up or anything, he could never fall in love for two reasons.
 
#1- His pride, especially if it's not of his own race or stats. And
#2- His past. His mother was very racial against other creatures besides demons. (Tell you more about that later in story)
 
He was now slightly growling for someone was tapping his shoulder. He was so lost with battling with the self-conscious he didn't notice he was at the very door Rin was in. He shook his head slightly and turned to the one tapping his shoulder. What he saw amazed him. It was Kagome, still in her tenshi form, but in one of the silk kimonos, which he actually picked out himself and had it personally designed.
 
It was a black kimono that had a maroon obi; the sleeves were cut largely to show the reddish-maroon undershirt. It also was cut mid thigh, and the sleeves were a good 3 feet longer than necessary. On the back it had the silver crescent moon, that resembled she was under his care, and it had match up boots that went a lil past her knees, which matched the undershirt. But to top it off she had her hair in a ponytail with a red hair ribbon, her eyes bright blue eyes went perfect with it all.
 
She looked adorable, in his eyes, though you'd have to be blind not to think she was. After taking a good look at her perfect curves and beauty, Kagome started to speak “Sesshomaru-sama what exactly am I to help you here for… and … umm never mind.”
 
He stared at her curiously, his head cocked slightly to the side. He hoped deep within his soul that she didn't notice that he wasn't starring into her eyes but instead her body. But for the most part she wouldn't ask him if he was starting to developed feelings for this tenshi. He sighed slightly audible. “My ward, Rin, I believe is sick. She has been sick for over 3 days now, and she had quit being her hyper, energetic, self. I hate to admit it but she has me worried.” Kagome now had developed a strong look of worry in her eyes. “Oh my Kami! 3 full days?! Is this her room? Oh good Kami! If it is let me in now!!” When she asked if that was the room he nodded, and was instantly shoved out the way with her Tenshi strength.
 
Kagome was shocked to hear that Rin was sick for 3 days now. Her first thought was `Is what she has contagious? Wait I'm tenshi why would I think that?' When she charged in the first thing she was looking for was Rin. She searched the room frantically with her eyes, but all she saw was an empty room filled with toys a large queen sized bed, with a flowered designed comforter, and flower vases with wilted flowers on a cherry dresser, chest, and a thingy that sits beside you bed can't remember what its called. All of them were covered in a very nice flower design as well.
 
The only person she could sense besides herself was Sesshomaru just now recovering from the football charge she gave him and another Inu. A female, she had green eyes, intense, but gentle eyes. She had reddish-brown hair (kinda like Ayame's),that reached past her but slightly. She had one demonic marking on her cheeks, that were green that faded into pink, and at her forehead was a four pointed star, that was green. She wore a kimono black kimono that faded into a silver and on it was white sakura blossoms were it was black and black were it was silver, the obi was a cloudy gray.
 
Who was speaking to Sesshomaru. “-she's in the hot springs, I thought you would of smelled her while walking by.” She stopped to look at Kagome. “I thought you said the miko was a mortal, not a tenshi.” The beautiful women smiled sweetly but tiredly to Kagome.
 
Kagome thought this would be a better time then never to just introduce herself. “I am Kagome Higurashi, indeed I am a tenshi, but I disguise myself as a human. Long story I'll explain after I help Rin then we can talk.” As she said her name she bowed slightly showing her wings a lot better, but the inu-demoness as well bowed.
 
“ Nice to meet you My Lady. I am Kaminari, The Great Demon of the Northern Lands Daughter. I am Inu as you can see, and of one of Sess's childhood friends. Sess, be a dear and take her to Rin, she smells as if she'll have a heart attack if she doesn't see the child now.” Kaminari as well bowed, again at her name, and looked as if she needed plenty of rest.
 
Sesshomaru growled at the nickname, but motioned Kagome to follow. Before she exited the door Kagome called to Kaminari “Don't call me by titles, just Kagome or even Kags will do” She smiled at the gently demoness, then quickly caught up to Sesshomaru. As she followed frantically behind, she found her bag still hanging from his shoulders as well as her guitar case.
 
“Umm… Sesshomaru my lord, when we have Rin in a bed again and everything can I have my stuff?” He was still walking, but she could see the small nod from the back of his head. After about five more minutes of walking, they finally made it to the hot springs room. Sesshomaru opened the door, not caring who or what was in there as long as Rin was still safe. A huge wash of relief drifted out of him. `Kaminari took good care of her, but she is still loss of skin color and is very skinny.' He thought.
 
As soon as that thought was out of him, Kagome shoved him aside, again and went directly to Rin's side. “Rin are you ok? How do you feel? We should really get you out of this spring, it might just make you worse.” Kagome was very fast with speaking it took Rin a couple moments to realize what she said. “Are you going to be my Oka-san?” was the first thing that came out the little girl's mouth.
 
Kagome was so use to be called Oka-san from Shippo she didn't really pay attention. “Sesshomaru-sama we really need to get her out of this spring, she may get worse.” As if on queue Sesshomaru was instantly by her side wrapping Rin up in a large towel that covered her whole body, and it looked as if it sucked the wetness off the young one.
 
He grabbed Kagome's waist and held Rin like a baby and used his demonic speed to get to Rin's room. Kagome lost her breath with him doing that. `No wonder they like to run, it feels so awesome with the wind against your face.' Kagome thought waaay off the subject. `Wait a minute chicky! Wrong thing to think about at the moment, Rin's sick baka! Good Kami!' after the stupid thoughts Kagome had, they were at Rin's door.
 
As soon as Sesshomaru opened the door, Kagome jumped out of his muscular arms and went into the room to get things prepared. Sesshomaru quietly set Rin down on the bed and sat at the chair right next to it, after putting Kagome's guitar case against the wall and setting the bag next to him. He sorta relaxed but when Rin started to cough he was at full alert, Rin's hands automatically went to her mouth and the cough was horrid. It was rough and she couldn't speak at all.
 
Kagome ran over to her bag and opened it looking for child cough medicine, thermometer, and anything else that would help Rin. When she found everything she needed she asked kindly “Sesshomaru-sama, could you send someone to bring warm water, and a glass of water?” he nodded but instead of sending someone he went himself Kagome smiled at his care for the girl, “Oh Rin, what happened?” Rin looked at her with big sad eyes asking if she'd be alright.
 
“Don't pressure yourself, you need to save some strength. Now can you open your mouth and I'll stick this under your tongue, and I don't want you to open your mouth, ok?” Rin nodded and opened her mouth as Kagome stuck the thermometer under her tongue. By that time Sesshomaru was back with a fresh kimono for Rin, warm water in a bowl, a glass of water within the bowl, since he only had one arm.
 
“Ariagato (sp?) Sesshomaru-sama”. She grabbed the glass of water and the bowl from him and took it to Rin, when she was right by Rin's side the thermometer started beeping. All three jumped, Rin, Sesshomaru, and Kaminari; Kaminari had just walked in to help Kagome with Rin. Kagome just took the beeping technology out and stared at it. “Well, she has a 102.3 temp…” Kagome stood there in thought. “Hmmm… do you have any soup she could eat Sesshomaru-sama? Cause if you do that'll assist her tons.” She didn't tear her eyes away from Rin's for a second. She felt Sesshomaru's presence leave the room to indicate that he was the one to get the soup.
 
Kaminari glided over to Kagome's side. “Is there anything I could be of help of my… erm … Kags?” Kagome gently laid a hand on hers in a friendly matter “No, you're tired go get some rest. I can handle Rin for now, just go relax. I use to help my little brother when he was sick so I'm good.”
 
When Sesshomaru returned with the soup, Kagome had to feed Rin. She stayed up all night. Kagome's personal handmaid did everything she said, instead of Sesshomaru having to run back and forth with only one arm. At about sunset, Sesshomaru ran off to go scout the lands. Again Kagome had to feed Rin, it wasn't all that bad, but the first meal Rin refused to eat, but now she was eating. Kagome stayed up all night, changing Rin's rag on her throat and forehead, checking her temp every 2 hours, evil tasting cough medicine, and just keeping her comfortable.
 
When Rin fell back to sleep around 11:30 p.m. Kagome stepped outside, onto the balcony on the 2nd story, for some air. She had grabbed her guitar case on the way out. She slowly walked out making sure not to wake Rin. She quietly shut the glass door, and took a deep breath. “Ahh, a lot better smelling then sickness.” She pulled out her bass guitar and slightly strummed it.
 
Kagome smiled and started playing… (She's whispering the song)
 
I woke up in a dream today
To the cold and the static
And I put my cold feet on the floor
 
The wind was gently blowing as Kagome sang. She knew she should be within doors with Rin but she had the biggest urge to sing and to feel the vibration in her palms.
 
Forgot all about yesterday
Remembering I'm pretending to be were I'm not anymore
A little taste of hypocrisy
And I'm left in the wake of the mistake
Slow to react
Even though you're so close to me
You're still so distant
And I can't brink you back
 
Kagome looked down seeing the guards stop to listen, by this time she totally forgot about whispering, and she started singing not intense but enough for the guards to hear.
 
It's true
The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
 
She could feel all eyes on her, but the feeling was great. It was almost as if she was doing a concert for them. The song didn't mean anything; it was just a song her brother wrote. Not Souta, but her older brother.
 
I'm with you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even when I close my eyes
With you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even when I close my eyes
 
She felt her heart beating hard; she knew she shouldn't think of him. But how cold she help herself? He meant everything to her, but when she was 10 him 13, he was pulled into the well along with 6 other Tenshies, his age.
 
 
 
I hit you and you hit me back
We fall to the floor
The rest of the day stands still
Fine line between this and that
But when things go wrong
 
Actually at one point the well, let any Tenshi through. Her whole family would go through; in fact many Tenshies would go through. But the well decided to pull who ever was near in, and not let anyone in again. Only her when the centipede got her.
 
I pretend that the past isn't real
I'm trapped in this memory
And I'm left in the wake of the mistake
Slow to react
Even though you're so close to me
You're still so distant
And I can't bring you back
 
She hoped he was still alive, as well as the others. Since she hadn't heard anything about a group of Tenshies causing trouble. They would practice, they were in a band, or trying to be one. They sang incredible songs, and Kagome got a copy of their lyrics.
 
 
It's true
The way I feel
Was promised by your face
The sound of your voice
Painted on my memories
Even if you're not with me
 
She knew though that one day she'd find him, some how bring him home. Have a picnic, something! She only had pictures of him, she badly wanted to see what he looked now, 218.
 
I'm with you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even when I close my eyes
With you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even if I close my eyes
 
Tenshies were much like demons. They lived long if they were strong, her mother was 334, Grandfather was 453 still young, but her and Sota were born this last century, they are 16 and 13. Sota just pretends to be an 8 year old for show.
 
No, I won't let you control my fate
While I'm holding the weight of the world on my conscience
No, I won't just sit here and wait
While you wear you options
You're making a fool of me
 
Tears slightly brimmed her eyes, and when she cried her eyes turned light green. She knew that someday, soon hopefully, that she would find him. Out of pure determination, even if it takes eternity, she will find him. She would make sure, even if she had to `sit' Inuyasha a million and 12 times if that's what it took.
 
No, you didn't dare try to say that you don't care
And solemnly swear not to follow me there
No, it ain't like me to beg on my knees
Oh, please, oh, baby, please
That's not how I'm doing things
 
She let the tears fall, they weren't many because she had cried them all out for him many years ago. Her heart was now strong she had a feeling, an amazing feeling that told her she would find her elder brother, and soon.
 
No, I'm not upset
No, I'm not angry
I know love is love, love
Sometimes it pains me
 
That verse was true for her. She wasn't upset, or angry. Kagome knew that love was love, and it would have pain mixed in. but it was always worth it.
 
With or without you
I'll always be with you
You'll never forget me
I'm keeping you with me
No, I won't let you take me to the end of my rope
While you burn and torture my soul
No, I'm not your puppet
And, no, no, no, I won't let you go
 
She'd never let him go. Never, again. The only reason he and his friends were going to the Feudal Era in the first place was because he got into a fit with Kagome. She didn't even have time to apologize. And for the longest time Kagome hated herself, in fact she still did. He was everything, everything before her new life in the Feudal Era.
 
No, no matter how far we've come
I can't wait to see tomorrow
No matter how far we've come, I
I can't wait to see tomorrow
 
She really couldn't wait for tomorrow. She wanted to see the wonders, she wanted to see if Rin would get better, she really needed to know if she would see her brother again.
 
 
With you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even if I close my eyes
With you
You, now I see
Keeping everything inside
With you
You, now I see
Even when I close my eyes
 
Kagome was keeping everything inside. `Oh well, I now know that sometime close I will see my brother, and everyone that disappeared.' She smiled, singing that song was hard for her. Kagome actually hadn't heard that song since her brother last sang it. Which was over 6 years.
 
Kagome fell limp against the railing on the balcony. With the guards seeing this they kept with their duty's though they all wished she would continue. They sighed, and kept going, many were way behind Sesshomaru's strict schedule. She felt like yelling to them saying she'd cover for them, but highly doubt Sesshomaru would buy it.
 
Kagome was sitting against the railing for awhile, it was probly around 1:00 a.m.- 1:30. The funny thing was that, Kagome wasn't the least bit tired. Singing, playing the guitar, and thinking of her brother it made her wired. Every so often she'd catch a guard looking up at her to see if she was going to sing again. `I might treat them tomorrow, after dinner. Well I can't do that. I guess I'll have to wait till Rin's better. And when Sesshomaru's back, I'll tell him she just had the flu and that she'll be better within the next 2 days.'
 
Kagome was starting to get very bored now, she went inside to get her backpack. When she entered she noticed that Rin's covers were off. She wasn't sure if the floors were creaky or not so she gently and quietly flew over to Rin's bedside. Kagome had to hold back a giggle, Rin was slightly snoring, or maybe it was just deep breathing. Either way, it was cute to her.
 
Kagome tucked Rin back in bed and went through her backpack, again to check her fever, and to pull out a old notepad. It was the notepad her brother used to write the lyrics to his songs. She was quiet greatful for still having it, she dug for a pen for seemed like hours, and went back outside. She had left her guitar out there, she sat back down on the rail, opened her notebook to a blank page, and thought of a new song.
 
Well your gonna have to deal until next time to see what song she writes, see if Rin gets better, and what with Sesshomaru? In the next Chapie he acts a little different around Kagome! Another kiss maybe? Ohhh! Wonderful!
 
Whew! That was 12 pages according to my thingy! That's a lot so I do love you guys so be nice and I'm sorry for the long wait! Really, really truly sorry! Ok I'll answer your wonderful reviews! Love ya!
 
crazd-fan : Sry I took so long! and I promise I will Finish this Fanfic! ~K~
 
A KOJI FREAK : Thank you, yea well I thought it would be different in a good way so... well ya you get it. Well he kind a did it cause he sorta likes her and that too. Ok I will! that's good!
 
hermonine : Thanxs! I'll try, and I promise!
 
Sakura Blossom-Cilla-85 : Cool name! and thanxs
 
serrinaus : Thanxs! Well yea I enjoy writing 'em! Thanxs for the encouragment! that's good
 
KamiZoe1670 : Cool, That's good, don't worry I will!
 
Megan Consoer : That's a relief! Of course I will!
 
lyn : No Problem
 
SesshoumaruGal : Good, Good... No Problem
 
sheenachi : LOL! Yea the dang thing did didn't he? Yea me too, gives her some new kinda twist. I Will... Dang you have the worst of luck... well I do too.... I'm still in Saturday school! LOL!
 
Shadow Kitsune67 : :D Yep and here's another! Alright, I will and I'm very Greatful that you like it!
 
With the gang who is torturing poor Sango… but who wouldn't want to? LOL! Jk!
 
Sango- -Blushing madly- I Do NOT like him! I don't! I don't! I don't!
 
Sess- -stifles chuckle- it's quite evident that you do… your scent tells all. All of us demons can sense your liking of him.
 
Koga and Yash- YEA!! WHO WOULD LIKE HIM?? -Laughing their asses off-
 
Yame and Kags- be nice you guys, you can't help who you like and don't!
 
Kags-SIT!!
 
Yash- OH!! -splat-
 
Rin- wow… their highly annoying…
 
Miroku- ummm…. So the chick does like me… COOL!
Sango- READ AND REVIEW IF YOU DON'T I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BOOMERANG!!
 
Sora- Whoa! That chick can get evil! Oh well, Review please! And don't get confused! I CHANGED MY NAME TO SORA CHI KAMINARI!! Sry some people just don't read this bottom part so… well ya gets it!
 
L8ers!