InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Again secrets revieled and entering the castle ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok I feel really bad… I might get sued, I have been a bad girl. I haven't been giving credit to the true creators. Bad me bad me! Lol! Anyways in Chapter 2: I don't own Inuyasha, but I sorta own Tenshi Kagome, right? Maybe not, well I own the idea of turning her into a Tenshi. Ummm…. Chapter 3 I don't own Inuyasha or any characters. Chapter 4 I don't own Evanescence song `Taking over Me', Tupac either, again Evanescence, Linkin Park, Nelly, 50 cent, or Candy Shop. Nor do I own, Since you been gone, Lala, Caught Up, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, I Just Wanna Live, and My Boo . There we go…. I still hope I don't get sued… but I'm being good now, so that's all that counts, right? O_o No?!! It doesn't?!! lol. Joking' Umm also when there are italics in a whole sentence it means the demon blood had taken over. Just so that you know.
 
Lol. Oh and thanxs for reviewing! Whatever anyways here's Chapter 5 Once again secrets reviled and Entering the castle
 
before Kagome could think of anything else a man jumped out of the bushes. “AHH!” “Who the f'in a are you!!” Kagome screamed of shock “You knocked the living crap outa me!!”
 
The man simply chucked. His eyes were still covered by his bangs, but she could still see the rest of his body. The man seemed slightly taller than Sesshomaru, instead of dog he seemed to be some sort of cat, seeing the black and orange striped tail. He had a black kimono, with red star shape ( shift 8 what would you call those? ) going up and down his arms with two lines. His hair was in a ponytail that reminded her of Koga, somewhat. Also she could see two orange strips that connected at the tips on his cheeks.
 
“Why, my fine lady” As the man talked in a deep voice that would make girls fall over dead to hear, he raised his head showing two emerald eyes. “What are you doing alone, without a strong demon such as myself, protecting you?” Looking her body over, his eyes turned to lust.
 
“Eh-he” Kagome nervously laughed. “Umm… actually…” She looked around looking for some sort of escape. “The person who's protecting me went on…ummm… a-uh to uh… relive himself! Yea that's it! He went to go relive himself cause we've been on a nice long trip and eep!” Kagome stuttered out.
 
The demon grabbed her wrist “My lady, someone as beautiful as yourself shouldn't be traveling with anyone but me.” With his other hand he grasped her chin and tried to pull her closer.
 
Kagome immediately panicked. She kicked her legs a little trying to get him to back off. `Dang him! I'm not going to give my first kiss to some lustful cat that I don't even know! Wait! This might be even better…' she thought mischievously. She turned her head so head only get her cheek. Then she looked to see how far away her foot was and BAM!
 
The man made a huge hurling sound, and grabbed his groin. “You… Bitch!” He managed to get out. She shrugged her shoulders “Hope you weren't planning on reproducing!” She giggled and grabbed her bag and guitar case quickly and started to run off to the direction she last saw Sesshomaru leave at.
 
Her Tenshi blood, noticed that the cat was stealthily following her but not unnoticing enough. `Hmm… I guess kicking the groin doesn't always work on demons… he must not of had much' she giggled somewhat silently. `Where is Sesshomaru? That jerk better not of abandoned me! And I defiantly don't want to transform. If he knows I'm the miko who shot Naraku then, dang everyone in feudal era Japan would know!
 
With Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru started to jump off to see if Inuyasha was following him. He couldn't exactly smell straight with the small girl in his arms. Yet she fit so perfect. `Wait a minute, did I just think that a mere mortal, was perfect for me? As if I Sesshomaru would ever think that again'
 
He sped off about 5 more miles with his demonic speed. “Good. Little brother you are growing a bit more mature to follow your instincts and listen to me.” He sped off again to check on the girl. When he got to the scene he saw a male with her. `Why in hell's name does she have him so close to her. Wait… his scent is nothing but lust.' His eyes turned slightly red. `If he touches her I swear I will be the one to take his death!'
 
He noticed how she tried to make some sort of excuse to him. `Interesting' he thought `She finds way to stall time.' His eyes stopped there red blinking. He wanted to watch her, to see how she handles herself. But if things got to rough of course he'd go and help her. `Strange, her scent is no longer mad, yet it's mischievous.' Then he say it, her foot making contact with the cat's groin. `Nice.' He thought putting an extra long `I' to the nice. `Hmm, when did she change? I have to admit it's more suitable, to be around her in, I won't have to control the stupid demonic blood as bad. To bad there so tight.'
 
He had to stifle a chuckle that was begging to come out, from her last comment she made to him. `Now what's that girl doing?' He watched as she grabbed her stuff and sprinted off into the forest about were he last left her. He also noticed a new smell, not from the cat, but generating off of her body. `Almost smells…' he took another whiff `Like, Tenshi. No. She's a mere miko mortal. Must be some sort of miko trick.'
 
With Kagome and the psycho catthat I'm to lazy to name…
 
`Dang that Sesshomaru! Were the freak did he break off to?!!' Kagome thought uneasily. `He's gotta be around here somewhere!'
 
`That mortal can run all she wants! I'll kill her for kicking me!' Psycho kitty thought enraged `Wait… why should I do that if, if I could just simply screw her' (I didn't want to put mate because, wouldn't that kinda mean marry?)
 
Kagome ran a little bit faster, `Dang it! My tenshi within is trying to come out! It's taking almost everything inside to prevent it! Oh dang, oh dang, oh da-ang!!' `DANG IT!! I forgot my bow! Baka, baka, ba-aka!' Her eyes started glowing a tealish-blue color. `Oh no, the spell might break and that means EVERYONE WILL KNOW! I've got to fight it a little longer, at least till I can find Sesshomaru or get rid of idiot for brains following me'
 
“Umph!” Kagome had tripped over a rock and slid down to the ground. She quickly through her guitar case and bag to the side. She tried to stand up but, her ankle was sprained. She fell to the ground. “Ouch that hurts” she whispered/exclaimed.
 
“Well, looks who sprained there ankle.” Psycho kitty said, with his eyes pouring red. “Earlier you didn't seem to be in the mood to fuck, but feh, I am.” He took a step closer, not exactly noticing the red eyed inu-taiyoukai behind him.
 
Sesshomaru
 
 
Sesshomaru ran with them. He knew that if he waited for the right second he could tear that mangy cat away from her and go on his way. `Rin still waiting for me at the castle, and it's been more than 3 days, now.'
 
He kept after them, obviously unnoticing to both. `They don't call me the best hunter, at the meetings and dances, for nothing.' He noticed that she had tripped, landing on her back. It probly pissed her off considering that she was throwing her stuff. He watched as she tried to pick herself back up, but seemed she had a sprained ankle.
 
Sesshomaru watched as Psycho kitty walked up to Kagome. He heard him say “Well, looks who sprained there ankle.” His eyes were now bleeding red (kitty)“Earlier you didn't seem to be in the mood to fuck, but feh, I am.”
 
Sesshomaru was pissed, `Wait… I can do better than this. I'll let the slightest bit of demon blood take control, then I'll freak the cat out and make it seem like Kagome is my mate. Since we have already entered the Western Lands, everyone knows I'm the Lord, and nobody messes with what's mine.' He smirked.
 
Sesshomaru sauntered quietly behind the lust filled cat. His voice was deeper then usual, and his eyes were crimson red. He had his head cocked to the side slightly and he growled furiously. “Damn cat what the hell are you doing?” He barked.
 
The cat swiftly turned around to see who was ruining precious time to screw Kagome. He hissed “It's none of your concern…. My, my Lord!” He bowed respectfully. “You foolish cat, whothe hell do you think you are?!” The cat tried to say something but Sesshomaru cut him off. “Messing with a mate such as mine, you won't be forgiven easily!”
 
Kagome starred at him strangely her eye twitched a little `M-mate! What in the 7 freakin hecks is that crazy inu thinking!?' Kagome thought wearily. Sesshomaru noticed her weariness, and winked at her. He had often seen her wink at Inuyasha time to time again in the battles. After awhile he noticed it was usually just a trick of some sort.
 
She sighed from relief of him not actually thinking they were mates. `But he is hot… don't even go there! Kags get a hold of yourself!! IDIOT!! AHH!!' Kagome screamed in her mind.
 
Sesshomaru starred red eyed cold heartedly to the cat “Just for touching one that is mine, I shall make your death hard and painful, how do you like poison?” The cat stared at the Tai-youkai, his emerald eyes came back and the redness was now gone. Then his eyes widened. “But how do I actually know this mere mortal is your mate? Wouldn't word simply go around like that?” He snapped his fingers to show.
 
“Areyou doubting your Lord?” Sesshomaru demanded. The cat smiled “Why of course not, it's just strange. Every time a Lord or a Lady is mated, they always have some reunion, and they let the whole world know they have a companion.” He said mockingly.
 
`Wow, pretty smart for a dumb cat who tried to force me into sex.' Kagome thought uninterested. `Damn it all, the damn cat's right. How will I explain this now.' Sesshomaru smiled `That's simple, I'll just kiss her. That's not a problem, as long as she goes along with it.'
 
“So, you don't believe your Lord? Are you calling this Sesshomaru a liar?” Sesshomaru asked cold heartedly. “Of course not my Lord” He bowed sarcastically. Sesshomaru raised a picture perfect eyebrow. He looked over to Kagome, she sat there staring at the two with complete boredom to them. Also she was holding her ankle. “If you do not believe me here's my proof.”
 
He walked over to Kagome, and grabbed her hand helping her up. Even though she slipped a little she still caught her balance. The cat merely `Fehed' “I'll prove to you she is mine and will always be mine.” “How's that your godly ness?” Sesshomaru simply smiled “I'll kiss her just for you to give you a show.”
 
Kagome's eyes widened enormously. `First sex and now a kiss?!! Could this day get any worse?'. She lip talked `what?' He simply winked at her and grabbed her waist and pulled her closely. He mouthed back to her `Just play along'. She nodded shakily. `What if my Tenshi side freaks out? Will I transform?' Her breathing hitched. Sesshomaru was getting closer every second. `Does he smell any Tenshi on me?'
 
Sesshomaru's lips finally claimed hers. Kagome was in major shock, at first she tensed and then she relaxed when she noticed it was nothing more than to get the idiot for brains cat to go away. He slid his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. First she hesitated, then slowly opened her mouth to grant his wish. He slid his tongue into her heated mouth, memorizing every thing. Slowly she kissed him back, she also noticed her arms were now around his neck.
 
Sesshomaru watched as she slowly shook her head as if she wasn't sure. He decided this was the only way to get rid of the cat so he came down slowly to her face. When he finally claimed her, she was very tense. `She must not be very experienced'. He felt her relax, taking this as a hint to go on he slid his tongue over her soft creamy lips. He could tell she was nervous, but she slowly opened her mouth giving him entrance. His tongue teased hers and left not a place untouched. Her shyness was driving him mad, but he kept himself under control, he also felt her cool soft hands find there way up his neck. He smiled into the kiss, she's better than anything he thought he'd come in contact with.
 
Psycho kitty stood there in complete shock. `The great horrifying Lord of the Western Lands is making out with a mortal his most hated enemy? This is good wait till all the guys here this!' He simply stood there, taking in every detail, `Oh this is soooo great! Just wait until everyone will get this they'll start trippen!'
 
Kagome felt the kiss get a little more intense. `No I've got to pull away!' She felt the Tenshi blood begging for her to let the form come out. `I can't let this happen.' She pulled away, somewhat harshly. She looked down to the side, dodging his eyes asking `What?' She felt her back start sweating, `The wings, they'll come out any second now.' “My wings” she whispered as she pulled completely away from Sesshomaru, also forgetting her pain. The tenshi blood allowed her to forget seemingly small pain. She slowly walked to her stuff and grabbed it. Her back was getting hotter.
 
Sesshomaru thought the kiss could get a bit more stronger. But when he did this she quickly pulled away. `Did I do something wrong?' was the only thing going throughout the inu's head. He saw a small blush on her cheeks, her eyes didn't even dare to look at him. He searched every segment of her, trying to figure out what he did wrong. Then he smelt it. She was very uncomfortable about something, `Tenshi, again. Is that what's she hiding?' He also smelt sweat, sweet smelling sweat, instead of nasty smelling sweat of original mortals. Almost like (does he even know what this kind is?) shower fresh. (my kind) He slightly heard it but was for sure he heard it “My wings” now what could that mean? He watched as she grabbed her items, and noticed she wasn't limping or anything. But a menacing laugh, broke everything.
 
“NICE! The Lord Sesshomaru of The Terrifying Western Lands, made out with a simple little wench from the dirt roads! HAHAHA! Wait till the rest of the world hears this!” Psycho kitty yelled out. Before Sesshomaru could kill him, Kagome turned swiftly around, her eyes were glowing a light crystal blue. “What the fuck did you just call me?” She asked terrifyingly.
 
Both Sesshomaru and the cat were surprised. Sesshomaru, because he never heard her curse and her eyes were glowing. Kitty, because she was scary when she was angry. (Hehehe had to put that) That was it she was pissed a bright white light grew around her and everything. You could hear was a scream and then every thing was back to normal, except the fact you had one of the most beautiful Tenshis in the world right in front of you.
 
Psycho kitty's mouth dropped. If Sesshomaru could his would be in hell right now, but instead kept a straight face besides the amazement in his eyes. Kagome now had long silky looking blue hair, that reached her waist, water calm eyes. She had the most elegant looking wings sticking out of her shoulder blades. Her figure was perfect, if it could be anymore, and her clothing changed from jeans and shirt to, a white angel thingamajig, (umm….what's it called again? OH yea!) robe, except it was cute mid thigh. Also she had a belt, that held a sword and a couple daggers.
 
She gracefully hovered over the ground, then landed. She as well had a look of surprise in her eyes. The only thing that anyone could make out from her was her lips motioning the words `Oh shit, oh shit' She decided to explain to Sesshomaru later, she stomped her beauty and all over to the dumb ass cat and ready for this?
 
Slapped him, right smack in the middle of his cheek. Since being a tenshi instead of a mortal, it was a brighter red then on Miroku getting beat up by Songo. “YOU BAKA! WHAT THE F IS YOUR FIN PROBLEM? WHAT IS UP WITH DEMONS, TENSHI'S, AND HUMANS ALIKE CALLING ME GET THIS ME A WENCH?” She starred at the stunned cat for a minute.
 
Then continued a tiny bit more calmly “Repeat after me darling, Ka-go-me. Do I need to repeat myself? Because being called a wench, bitch, whore, or any other gay butt names you idiots can think of isn't exactly a way to win a girl's heart.” She did a snotty smile, and strolled herself over to Sesshomaru.
 
She smiled sweetly to Sesshomaru and whined “Can we go now please?” emphasizing to please. He nodded but before he left to get her stuff. He held his hand to the side with the cat and poured poison on him, melting his very existence. She again smiled sweetly at his `good' deed and walked over to her stuff and tossed it to him.
 
She paused and looked over at Sesshomaru. “Sesshomaru?” she asked meekly. He nodded for her to keep going. “Gomen I pulled away earlier” She looked down on the ground. “And Gomen for not telling you I was tenshi.”
 
“Shou ga ni” (it couldn't be helped) you were simply afraid and you have your rights to keep certain things to yourself.” She started to loose her fear of not looking him in the eyes. “I can tell you haven't told my little brother or your friends either.” She looked at the top of the corner of her eye and made a little mischievous smile “Maybe…” she said naughtily.
 
It was now high noon and they were on there way to the castle. Kagome was flying, carrying her guitar, and Sesshomaru was on his demonic cloud, carrying the bag. “How much longer Sesshomaru?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru was silent for a brief moment then pointed up ahead, “3 seconds.” He replied. Kagome smiled and kept flying.
 
“Wow” Kagome sighed in amazement “It's beautiful!! You have great taste Sesshomaru!” The castle had a at least 3 story high fence, guarded. The castle itself was beautiful. It looked like the usuall everyday castle, but on the walls here and there, were vines finding its way up. On the east side of the castle you could see a massive garden, and on the north you could see a lake. On the castle every so often you could see a Crescent Moon on a Black background flag, with the top half red (the moon) and the bottom half silver.
 
“How could I not?” Sesshomaru said in usuall tone. Kagome rolled her eyes. He jumped down from his cloud to the front gate, there seemed to be two guards at the 3 story high gate. Kagome flew down next to Sesshomaru, and motioned him to give her, her bag. He tossed it over to her. “Kumo, Kumari open the gates.” Sesshomaru ordered two silver youkai that looked a lot alike. The seemed to be tora's or tigers, the only differences was one had blue eyes the other green. They bowed and nodded, and said “Good day My Lord” in unison.
 
Kagome slowly walked behind Sesshomaru and the guards used there spears, to block her. “Let her through, she's the miko that will cure Rin” Sesshomaru cut in coldly, before the guards or Kagome could speak. `Rin? Were have I heard that name before?' Kagome shrugged her shoulders, and walked through.
 
She caught up to Sesshomaru and noticed an immense door that could fit two Sesshomaru's in his dog form. “Dude!” Kagome stuttered out. Sesshomaru turned his head to his right looking at Kagome “Who is this Dude person you speak of?” “Oh, uh, nothing!” She said while scratching the back of her head, with a sweat drop forming.
 
“Hey, umm, Sesshomaru? Can I turn back to my human form? I kinda get nervous around others when I'm in this form?”
 
Hey looked at her again, “First thing, since Rin is a mere child I don't want her to quit calling people by there titles, so call me Sesshomaru-sama. Second thing, I really don't care what form you go into, Rin will praise you either way. And third thing, don't wear those indecent clothing with the skirt. Don't wear any of your clothing's, a maiden will drop by your quarters and get you a kimono. Is that clear?”
 
She nodded dumbly. It may have been just 3, 4 rules but damn he was demanding.
 
 
Ok… I think I'll stop here. Sorry people but I've been working on this chapter for like 3 weeks now and schools almost out and Saturday school, oh yea can't forget the ISS. -Sigh- annoying school. Ok anyways I'll answer reviews now!
 
Annika- Hey don't worry I will. Thanxs! Ok I will!
 
DemonessofNature- ok ok don't kill yourself! I will I promise!
MaSucree- Thanxs soooo much! Your rock if Sess/Kags are your favorites!
 
Kitsune'santgelofflames- oh good I'm glad it is! Yea! Don't worry!
 
Inu-yashas-kagoma- Hehehe who thinks I should make em' go crazy? Nah! I'm nice like that and I'll keep going! I want to finish this one badly!
 
Evil Toilet Paper- Point for me! I actually think it's the best name I've heard so far! But I like all the names so far that I've read!
 
Serrinaus- tells ya in this Chapie, yep tells ya in this Chapie too. Thanxs!
 
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix- oh… sorry, tank u, alright I will
 
Salena-Jagonashi- Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Yea I had to put a little of me in her. I will! Yep I think I'm going to!
 
Crazd-fan- that's great! … Maybe… .But I think I know how I'm going to set up this story. But you're going to have to keep reading! Oh its ok I did that the other day and I'm all like my bad! Ummm… not sure but I know what sun and yellow is… its sun is taiyou and yellow is…. Ummm kiiro. That's actually pretty sad about your family…. Wait a minute!! YOU'RE JAPANESE????!!!! NO FAIR!!!! Lucky.
 
Ookami girl- yep it is thank Kami! Yea I had to get it fixed.. That's why it took me so long… tear… I will!
 
Shadow Kitsune67- Hehehe I like making those! That's good! Really think so? Cool! You rock thanxs! I wills
 
Sheenachi- thank u! Yes I'm free to go! Yea had too make her do that, cha me too. Lol poor you. Detention for that?>!?! That's crazy. Ok I will
 
LYN- I will, do you think I'm really that mean?
 
DarkQueen3- Ok! I will I promise!
 
Kitty 205- I will
 
Sesshy'slittlegirl- I will!
 
Gem- yes! Point for me! Ok it just kinda gives you an idea what they look like
 
Fluffysbabygirl- ok. And thanxs!
 
Whoa! That was a lot! Thanxs so much for reviewing!
 
My whole room melted, thanks to a perfectly hot demon who happens to be related to Inuyasha and his anger management problems!
 
Kagome- you jerk let go of me!!
 
Inuyasha- Why the hell would I do that? Would you rather be melted by poison?
 
Kagome- NO!
 
Sango- Sora! Settle the idiot for brains down!
 
Sora- SESSHOMARU!!!!
 
Sesshomaru- what
 
Sora- KNOCK IT OFF YOU DUMBASS MUTT!
 
Sesshomaru- …-cold glare-
 
Miroku- -sighs- finally
 
Songo- Yea tell me about it
 
Miroku- -mischievous grin-
 
Sango- NOT LIKE THAT YOU HENTAI!
 
-SLAP-
 
Rin and Jaken- ohhh!
 
Kagome- poor thing will never learn
 
Sora- actually, he might. I was thinking about hooking them up too!
 
Sango- WHAT! -blushes madly-
 
Inuyasha & Kagome & Rin & Shippo & Myoga & Jaken & Sesshomaru- -gasp- YOU LIKE HIM? -starts laughing hysterically- Y-YOU LIKE M-M- MIROKU!
 
Sango- I do not!!!
 
Miroku- ummm…. Read and ummm… review?