InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Sesshy's turn ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OH!! You guys are so pimp! I've only had two and three up for a couple days and I already have 24 reviews!! Oh yea, I reviewed twice to kinda be stupid and tell you guys to go to a site to see what Kags and her Mom look like! If you want the site here it is
 
www. angelroms .com /anime /girls /angels /1 /15 .html to see Kagome and
www. angelroms . com /anime /girls /angels /1 /6 .html (without spaces) to see her mom
 
Please go look at them! I couldn't find a good picture that described Sota and Gramps. They all were like cupid pictures, instead of anime guys with wings. Ok enough babbling! Here's Chapie 4!! Don't own em so why you askin'? I'm just a psycho wanna-be owner of Inuyasha!
 
Kagome looked back when she heard a “KAGOME!” Inuyasha came out of the trees with Tetsusaiga ready for battle “Damn it Sesshomaru! What are you doing here?!” Inuyasha yelled with rage.
 
Kagome turned back to Sesshomaru rolling her eyes. “He was trying to explain that until you butted in with Tetsusaiga cursing like a babbling idiot!” Kagome snapped at Inuyasha. “anyways Yash WTF are you doing here!?”
 
“ummm…Kagome…” He at first stuttered then yelled “HELLO!! DID GOING BACK HOME DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN OR SOMTHIN'? SESSHOMARU IS STANDING RIGHT HERE AND YOU WERE ACTING ALL COME AND DANDY LIKE HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND! Is it me or is this scene wrong to you Miroku?” Miroku who just jumped out of the forest chasing Inuyasha.
 
“Actually Yash I think you should just let Sesshomaru talk. I mean look at him, he's not even in fighting position, he doesn't even have his hand on Tokijin.” Miroku stated the obvious. “Are you siding with him now?!!” Inuyasha screamed. “Yash I'm not siding with anyone, just stating the obvious.” Inuyasha growled at that comment. “Feh. Just continue and get the hell outa here.”
 
“Continue Sesshomaru please.” Kagome replied trying to keep calmly.
 
Sesshomaru looked from Inuyasha to Kagome “As I was saying, I need you, miko , to assist me with something quite important to me.”
 
“In need of my assistance? I guess that's fine, but I need to grab my stuff.”
 
“WHAT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US KAGOME! WE NEED TO GATHER MORE JE-“ Inuyasha yelled but before he could finish Kagome yelled “OSWARI! OSWARI! OSWARI! Sorry Yash but Sesshomaru needs help, err…ummm…assistance. You'll live a week without me.” She sighed “or the jewel shards. Sango let's head back to camp and I'll separate the stuff real quick.”
 
Sango looked more concerned than anyone there. `my sister is leaving with that monster?' Sango thought uncertainly, but nodded her head and headed back to camp with Kagome.
 
“Hey Miroku could you stay here and try to keep Yash down?” “Sure I guess Kags, bye” She waved at him and walked back to camp , with Sesshomaru, Sango, and Shippo following.
 
Kagome sat down and started separating the foods for Sango and putting them into another bag for her Shippo jumped up on Kagome and hugged her. “Oka-san? Are you going to take that case thing of yours?” Shippo asked. “Huh? Oh that, yea I'm taking my bass guitar. I'll eventually get bored, so might as well, don't want Yash to mess with it.” Kagome told them.
 
After separating the bags, Kagome walked over to Sango “Sango I'll miss you a lot!” Sango now had a tear in her eye “Yea me to!” Sango then grabbed Kagome in a tight hug with Shippo in as well.
 
“But Sesshomaru you have to promise to bring me back in 7 days. I have a huge test and we're kinda off track.” Kagome informed Sesshomaru.
 
“You have my word.” Sesshomaru replied. He stared at her for a minute “What?” Kagome asked cautiously. “How do I carry this stuff?” “Well for the bag you can strap it on your shoulders like this” Kagome walked over to Sesshomaru's back and set it on his only arm, with both straps.
 
“And for my guitar case…is another story…” “Well fix this story I'm in a rush” Kagome did the `Hai Hitler' salute, to him (no offence to Hitler or anyone who likes him, I think he was pretty cool except he killed all those Jews.) he raised a perfectly sculptured eyebrow at her she then walked over to him again and put the strap diagonally over his chest and opposite shoulder the one without a arm. With the body of the guitar case to his back barely missing her bag. The last thing you could here from Kagome when he took off was a little `Umph!'
 
After about 10 minutes since Kagome left with Sesshomaru, Inuyasha came back running to camp with Miroku not far behind. “Damn it! You let her go Sango?!” Inuyasha shouted at Sango. “Don't yell at me Yash! FYI! If you didn't notice none of us wanted her to go! She left on her own free will and we have no right to take her freedom away!” Sango yelled with a tear-streaked face. Miroku walked over to Sango and hugged her. But in the process grabbed her ass.
 
Next thing you know you have a crying demon slayer screeching “HENTAI!” Inuyasha rolled his eyes but looked to the sky. `Kagome…'
 
 
“Umph!” `dang Sesshomaru is a lot faster than Yash' Kagome mentally slapped herself. `Well DUH Higurashi! He's a full fledged demon not a hanyou like Yash!'
 
`Mortals are so strange. One minute they're frightened, then amazed, and the next thing you know they're angry. Strange creatures yet, so interesting.' He leaped onto another branch, `Strange, most mortals are smelly with sweat and offensive body odors, but this mortal girl, smell so clean, and fresh. She showed me that while she was bathing. That strange liquid she put in her hair and body. She smells just like fresh rain and sakura blossoms. Feh. But she's still mortal.'
 
Kagome gazed down at the amazing landscape right underneath her very feat. She whispered a small “wow” then looked at the man who was holding her. `Damn he's hot! Wait a minute! What am I talking about? He's one of our greatest enemies! Get a hold of your self girl!”
 
`She's mad again? What is up with these human beings? She whispers a wow and then looks at me and blushes. And before you know it she's mad again. Mortals, they are so hard to under stand.'
 
About two hours later when Kagome was starting to fall asleep, she asked “about what time will we get there Sesshomaru?” she yawned and looked at him, it was almost midnight and he was wide awake. `nocturnal maybe?' she smiled at her stupidity.
 
“We'll be at my castle not to long after dawn. I suggest you get some sleep.” He stated. She nodded a `yes' and gently put her head on his tail. She moaned at the soft texture and fell asleep.
 
Sesshomaru's eye twitched of annoyance. `She's sleeping on my TAIL?!! That's wrong. Damn but she looks quite peaceful when she sleeps.' His features softened the slightest bit. `Rin must have turned me softer just by keeping her with me.'
 
He sighed. Every since he revived Rin all he did was try to make her happy, keep her safe, and somewhat except her as his daughter. When they were alone she would call him Otou-san, which actually made him happy on the inside. But of course never showed it , but she got the hint. He hoped deep very deep within him that she was getting at least the slightest bit better.
 
Without control as if it just seemed natural to him, Sesshomaru pushed a lock of Kagome's hair out of her face. In reply Kagome mumbled “M-momaru” `Dreaming of me?' Sesshomaru asked himself. `Humans…they'll never make since to me.' As he said this he rolled his eyes.
 
Kagome sat there, under a sakura tree, in a luscious green area. A very quite area, one were everything is just peaceful. The sky was pinkish-purple, with a look of paint spreaded clouds. Kagome sat there, nothing more than sat there, but suddenly she found herself singing, to no one in particular, just singing.
You don't remember me, but I remember you
When I wake I try so hard not to think of you
But who can decide what they dream
And dream I do
I believe in you
I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you
To live
To breath
Your taking over me
Have you forgotten all I know
And all we had
You saw me mourning my love for you
And touch my hand
I knew you loved me then
I believe in you
I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you
To live
To breath
Your taking over me
I look in the mirror
And see your face
If I look deep enough
So many things inside that
Are just like you are taking over
Your taking over
I believe in you
I'll give up everything just to find you
I have to be with you
To live
To breath
Your taking over me
I believe in you
I'll give everything just to find you
I have to be with you
To live
To breath
Your taking over me
Taking over me
Your taking over me
Taking over me
Taking over me
 
After the song ended, a man walked over to her. His eyes were shaded, but his physical looks seemed very familiar to her. He had a white kimono with silver armor, he also had a huge white tail around his arm, but the thing that she most recognized were the two magenta stripes on his cheeks. He wore no smile but his long beautiful silver hair was gently blowing in the wind. `who am I?' he asked her. She tried to respond but she couldn't picture who this very familiar man was, his voice was cold, low, but most of all emotionless. He asked again `tell me girl, do you remember me?'
 
Kagome didn't know how to respond to him. `you're song says you remember me, but it seems it is the opposite way.' He told her, he unshaded his eyes. His deep, cold, depths within his eyes could capture anyone. Her own eyes widened `Sesshomaru!' she gasped.
 
He smirked. `Good girl, now tell me what relation do we have with one another?' she didn't know how to answer this one. `I don't know… why do you ask Sesshomaru?'
Once again he answered `you're song' She sighed. `I don't understand some of the songs I sing…'
 
She felt some one shaking her some what gently and hard enough knock some since into her.
 
“Hmm..What?” Kagome asked. “Wake up, we're having a short break.” A deep voice responded. “five more minutes…” Kagome whined “I don't wanna go to school today”
 
Sesshomaru raised a perfectly sculptured eyebrow at her. And fought the urge to roll his eyes. “you're not going to school.” Sesshomaru replied in almost agitation. Kagome fluttered her eyes open to notice it wasn't her mother or Sota trying to awaken her but… `Sesshomaru?!' Kagome screamed in her mind. “opps!! Gomen Sesshomaru!” She quickly hopped out of his arm just in case he got the urge to drop her.
 
“Eh-eh!” Kagome nervously laughed. Sesshomaru once again raised his eyebrow. “Stay here I'm going to be right back.” She looked at him as if saying do you really think I'm that stupid? `Like I could ever outrun him! He's like faster than a Monte Carlo going it's top speed!' (my brother has one)
 
His footsteps gently glided over the soft grass and walked over to a tree and took of the bag and bass guitar case. He gave her another look of I'll kill you if you move. She rolled her eyes, when he was gone she walked over to her bag and pulled out a lime coke. (aww! No fair! I want one! Lol!)
 
`I hope he didn't shake it up to much jumping around like a kangaroo.' She cautiously opened it, it made a strong fizz noise but calmed down, she tried opening it a little more, then finally opened it all the way and POP! The bottle's top flew off to who knows were! And her drink was spilling all over her. “AHH! Stupid lime coke!” Kagome screamed at no one in particular. (pssh. I'm with Kags! Scream at the damn thing gurl!)
 
“Great! Now I have to freakin' change!” Kagome screamed, then mumbled “Hope Sesshomaru don't come back anytime soon…”
 
Kagome tried to pick out a cute outfit, cause her other school uniforms had a tear or something, stain, whatever. She grabbed a pair of Lucky Jeans ® , dream jeans (style) and a red T-shirt that said South Pole ®.
 
`I really hope he's not coming back right now!' Kagome panicked in her head. `Just go really fast! He won't come back, just hurry!' Kagome gathered up her little courage and changed real quick.
 
“Few!” Kagome said, “ Hey look, a small stream, maybe…no wait. I don't think Sesshomaru wants to be a line drier” Kagome walked back over to her bag, and took out a towel. “This will just have to do…” She wrapped it up, and shoved it in her bag. “Hey look! My CD player! Yea for me!!” Kagome pulled out her camouflage looking CD player, and opened it to see what CD was in.
 
“Hmm… Tupac, I think I'll listen to Evanescence…or maybe Linkin Park? Hmm…or maybe even Nelly? Nah!” She flipped through her CD case. “Umm… here I guess I'll listen to my MP3 CD. It has ALL my favs. Alright let's see now…” She switched Tupac to the MP3 mixture CD. “Oh! The 1st song is 50 cent `Candy Shop'!! Heck yes!!”
 
Soon she found herself singing to some of the other songs like Since you been gone, Lala, Caught Up, Boulavard of Broken Dreams, I Just Wanna Live, and My Boo. “Wow I can't believe I wrote up to 254 songs!” (I can pretend can't I?) “Wow… Tsuki, Tenki, and Hikari are gonna be mad at me… I took the final copy of all our music with me… well there just gonna have to deal. Oh yea and Taifuu, Yama are gonna be mad too, seeming there the male singers… ah well that's there problem! They can get there lazy butts up and make another copy or 5…”
 
 
There was a small sound in the bushes “Hm? What's that” Kagome questioned herself. She tilted her head in curiosity. `Is it Sesshomaru or something else...' Kagome mentally slapped herself. `Duh girl! Why would Sesshomaru be crawling around like a do-` Kagome burst into a small fit of giggles. `ok ok a …umm need another animal…' before Kagome could think of anything else a man jumped out of the bushes. “AHH!”
 
Hehe! ^-^ You're just gonna have to deal with a cliffie! Haha! Ok thank you so much for the reviews! Here I will answer them just for you:
 
Sesshy'slittlegirl- cool! Thanks! Really? Ok I will! ^-^
 
Inu-yashas-kagoma- maybe… ^-^ You'll just have to read more!
 
Frogger831- I like frogs…oh yea hehe... read and find out..
 
Fluffychick15- thank you! Oh don't wry they'll be a lot more!
 
Evil Toilet Paper- cool name… YOU DO? 2 points for the home team! I will!
 
Sheenachi- You think its funny? Yea 2 more points for the home team! Alright I will!
 
Scorpio 1118- Ummm… I don't know… yea I know how you feel! Cool alright maybe I'll have to check up on that. Thank you. Ok I will and your welcome! Peace!
 
So… anyways back with the cast at my house, which is sadly being torn to pieces right now…
 
Sesshomaru- Because! Your making me fall for a freakin mortal!
 
Sora Chi- So your point is? I think you guys are a cute couple.
 
Kagome- Umm… I rather be with… Never mind I rather not say!
 
Inuyasha- With that mangy wolf, huh? It is! Isn't it?!
 
Kagome- SIT! x 7
 
Rin- I'm glad I'm not him
 
Sango- will Koga be in the fan fiction Sora Chi?
 
Sora Chi- I'm thinking about it but they have to review to say yes or no. but I really thinking about hooking him up with Ayame.
 
Kagome- I think they're an adorable couple! Unlike me and Sesshomaru, how can I fall in love with an igonorant mutt like him?
 
Sesshomaur- What did you call me? (asking between growls)
 
Miroku- Uh! Things are getting evil around here. (quickly ducks from flying poison)
 
Sango-REVIEW! IF YOU DON'T SESSHOMARU MIGHT KILL US ALL! AHH!
 
(everyone running around the room dodging poison.)
 
Sora Chi- AHH! My lab top!