InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Forgotten ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You guys are soo awesome!!! I love you!! Arigato!!! Ok here's another chapter of WOAT! Muahahaha!! I'm so smart! I just thought of that one! It of course means Wings of a Tenshi! Don't own, any of the Evanescence songs or Linkin Park. Don't own Inuyasha characters, sept those I created!
 
Sesshomaru: If you're so smart, than why didn't you think of that before then, huh?
 
All: Yea!
 
Sora: -GASP- I-I I don't know o.o;;
 
Sesshomaru: And I thought you were smarter than most… Pssh was I wrong
 
Sora: THAT'S IT FLUFF BALL!! THIS MEANS WAR!! -pulls out a super soaker-
 
Sesshomaru: S-Sora? What are you going to do with that?
 
Sora: -evil grin-
 
Miroku: Uhh… while there doing that war thing, on with the fanfic!!
 
 
“So what do you want to know, Kagome-chan?” Rin asked, her eyes were sparkling, Kagome was pulling out tons and tons of candy. Kagome smiled devilishly “Ok first let's lay down some rules. Rule 1. I'm going to teach you how to stop speaking in 3rd person, when you get it right, I will give you a piece of candy. Rule 2. When you answer wrong, you have to take another one of my questions, if you get it right, you can ask me a question. Rule 3. Well… I think that's about it. Ok let's get started, sound fun?”
 
Rin nodded her head so fast Kagome was afraid her head might fall off. “Ok, ok Rin-chan settle down!” Kagome laughed at her. “Let's start with something easy, how would you introduce yourself to someone?” Rin looked up at the ceiling, as if it would tell her how. “Umm… Konichiwa Rin is Rin, who are you?” Kagome shook her head no. “No Rin-chan, you would say it more on the lines of- Konichiwa I am Rin, who are you? That's how you would say it. You did it wrong so I get to ask you another. How would you… tell Sesshomaru-sama if you had to go to the restroom?”
 
Rin paused, she had no earthly idea. “Ummm… err… uhh… Sesshomaru-sama, Ri- I mean- I have to go to the restroom.” Kagome clapped her hands excitedly, “Oh, excellent Rin-chan!! Sesshomaru-sama will be very proud of you! Ok pick out a piece of candy!” Rin stared at all the candy that was spread around on her bed. “Which one should R- I get Kagome-chan?” Kagome picked out 3 different candies'. (oh and they are little tiny pieces, like minies.) “I like these, Milky Ways, Hershey's cookies and cream, and bubble gum. But you might want to get bubble gum till after were down, bubble gum is were you keep it in your mouth and just chew it and blow bubbles and stuff.”
 
Rin nodded, “Ok!” Rin choose a Milky Way, she at first unwrapped it and nibbled at it. Then suddenly in like 3 seconds flat, it was gone! “Dang Rin-chan!! You like it don't you?” Rin smiled brightly, “Yes! I-err- R- I mean!- I do!” Rin had gone cross-eyed during that tiny trouble. It took every fiber of Kagome's being to not laugh at Rin's little confusion. “Don't worry Rin-chan, I'm sure you'll get better as you go, and it'll seem normal. Ok now you get to ask me a question, what do you want to know?”
 
Rin thought for a couple of moments, making Kagome feel a little uncomfortable. “Kagome-chan? Do you like Sesshomaru-sama?” Kagome almost fell over. “Uhh… Rin-chan, is that really a necessary to ask?” Rin bobbed her head up and down. Kagome sighed “I- I don't know, what do you mean by like?”
 
“Rin means that do you like Sesshomaru?” Kagome shook her finger at Rin “You did it again!” Rin gasped slightly, “Well, he's a pretty good ally, and he's really powerful. Let's put it this way Rin-chan, I like him as a friend.” Rin sighed. “Oh… then do you like him like him as a mate?” Kagome gasped “R-Rin? I- I don't know…” Rin's shoulders slumped. “Is there a possibility?”
 
Kagome's turn to think… `This child's trying to kill me isn't she?' Kagome thought `But she's so adorable.' “Rin-chan, there might be, there might be.” Rin launched onto Kagome's neck, careful not to pull her silky blue strands. “Then that would mean, Rin… err… I could have an Outo-san and an Oka-san!” Kagome smiled warmly. “Remember, I said it was a possibility… anyways I don't think Sesshomaru-sama would want me!” Rin looked skeptical “Why wouldn't Sesshomaru-sama want you?”
 
“I don't know if you understand this but I am his younger brothers like friend. Which means I don't know if I have time to be with you guys all the time. See I have a big responsibility, I have to collect jewel shards, for the Shikon Jewel. I mean I'd love to stay with you guys! I just have to do my duty before settle down.”
 
Rin made a small `o'. “Ok anyways back to our lesson's.” Kagome said trying to change the subject. Rin smiled and bobbed her head yes. “Ok my turn…” And so it went on.
 
 
Sesshomaru
 
`Fluffy!! Good God, I must be going insane.' Sesshomaru thought as he stomped back to his study. Sesshomaru sighed. `Why can't I think straight when her sent is everywhere?' He took a good whiff, and knew she had almost been in every room of his castle.
 
`Well duh, Sherlock, YOU… ARE… IN… LOVE!'
 
`Oi, go away…'
 
`Nah, I think I'll stay, besides you might need me with all this boring paper work. Maybe that's what's more boring than you. Nah, you're not quite that boring.'
 
`I hate you. But you can only stay till the paper work is done.'
 
`Deal!' Sesshomaru sat down at his desk in the medium sized room, with tons and tons of shelves filled with books. His desk had a couple stacks of scrolls, and some ink with a brush. There was also a couch, like thing, and a window right behind it.
 
`So what's the Lord of the Northern Lands want this time…' Sesshomaru thought very unenthusiastically. Sesshomaru skimmed through the scroll, The Northern Lord, Lord Hayai, always was trying to get him to go to parties, and balls, and anything else Kaminari's old fart would come up with. But one paragraph caught his eye.
 
`This year like every year, all of the Lords will be having a gathering at the Central Castle. Like every year, the most beautiful female from each village, will come to represent their village. These will be the women representing themselves:
 
Koori of the Village of Haremasu' It kept going like this for some time till he noticed something that caught his eye.
 
`Kagome Higurashi of the Village of Kaede' `Kagome… Kagome's going to the gathering. That's more than perfect. I won't have to ask her here, I can wait for that.' Sesshomaru skimmed through it a bit more till it was the last paragraph.
 
`Please I beg all of you, don't tell any of the young ladies, or anyone else that they are going. As usual it's a surprise, they need to be excited before they go. Don't worry the villages will tell the women that they are going 2 weeks before they go, and the men a week before.'
 
Signed:
 
Lord Hayai
 
The Northern Lord'
 
`Hmm, so maybe I could go this year. It is about time to get a mate, though I hate the thought of being with Hisui.' She was the niece of The Great Lord of the South, a snotty little woman, who has been chasing him for years. Sesshomaru couldn't stand the thought of her hanging around him the whole two weeks of the gathering. Maybe if he asked Kagome, fast enough Hisui, would leave him alone. But then again maybe not, she was way too stubborn, even more stubborn than Inuyasha and him put together, and those two are pretty stubborn.
 
Sesshomaru sighed, he grabbed the next scroll, it was marked with a four-pointed star, representing the North. Sesshomaru again skimmed through the scroll, except a bit slower looking for anything on Kagome. This was the scroll were it told you who was expected to be with who.
 
`Lady Hisui is expected to be with Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Lands' Sesshomaru almost gagged at that. Him be with that crazy women? No. He kept scanning the scroll looking for the results on Kagome, Kaminari, or others that sounded familiar.
 
`Lady Kagome, is still uncertain, because of her free spirit, and the responsibility as a Miko to look for the Secrent Jewel Shards.' “Hmm…” `That's Kagome for you…' Sesshomaru's self-conscious thought, Sesshomaru nodded in agreement.
 
`Lady Kaminari is expected to be with Lord Tachi-mora Higurashi ' `Doesn't ring a bell, wonder who this Shunuske person is' As Sesshomaru kept reading, a certain name caught his attention.
 
`Lord Shunusuke Yomitorai, is expected to be with Lady Tsurai Asano' Sesshomaru re-read this line, to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. “Hmm… Interesting.” `That's strange, why would there be another Higurashi? Could it be her elder brother she said she kinda lost?' Sesshomaru was utterly confused, and he's never been the type that could get confused easily. `How about you go confront her now' His self-conscious suggested.
 
`I don't think so… I'm not in the mood to be called Fluffy anymore.' He told himself, `Oh c'mon you think no matter what comes out that girl's mouth you love it, NOW GO!' Sesshomaru stood up from his desk and looked at the letter's from the Northern Lord. `He's up to something. I wonder if Kaminari has something to do with this…'
 
As Sesshomaru strode down the hall to Rin's room he saw Kaminari and Tenki literally running down the hallway. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “Why are you two running?” Both Kaminari and Tenki stopped dead in their tracks to look at Sesshomaru straight in the eye. Together they rambled something that sounded like this “Kag, sour, hamdhnd kaldjf” Sesshomaru blinked twice making sure he heard them right. “So, what you guys mean, is Kags is acting scary again and you left Rin in there all alone with a psycho Kagome?” Sesshomaru asked coldly.
 
Both nodded really quick and yelled something about duties and cooking. Or was it rice and pudding? He didn't know they were acting like babbling idiots. As Sesshomaru neared Rin's door he heard Rin ask “Kagome-chan? Do you like Sesshomaru-sama?” He moved closer to the door to hear her answer, he was a bit nervous seeing that he's never liked anyone but her, he needed to hear this. “Uhh… Rin-chan, is that really a necessary question?” Sesshomaru heard the sways of Rin's hair, meaning she nodded yes.
 
He then heard Kagome sighed “I- I don't know, what do you mean by like?” `She's so innocent, don't she get a simple question?' He heard his self-conscious laugh `You need patience.' Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. “Rin means that do you like Sesshomaru-sama?” He took notice that Kagome shook her finger at Rin.
 
“You did it again!” Rin gasped slightly, “Well, he's a pretty good ally, and he's really powerful. Let's put it this way Rin-chan, I like him as a friend.” Rin sighed. “Oh… then do you like him like him as a mate?” Kagome gasped “R-Rin? I- I don't know…” `She's stuttering, that's a pretty good sign if you ask me.' Sesshomaru almost growled `Well no one asked you now did they.' “Is there a possibility?” He heard Rin's whimper. A long moment of silence that seemed to threaten Sesshomaru's very life. “Rin-chan, there might be, there might be.” Sesshomaru let out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding. Then he sensed that one motion that always made him pleased he had Rin. Was when she jumped onto him, but now it was on Kagome.
 
. “Then that would mean, Rin… err… I could have an Outo-san and an Oka-san!” Sesshomaru smirked, “Remember, I said it was a possibility… anyways I don't think Sesshomaru-sama would want me!” `Why wouldn't I want you…' Rin said the same thing… `Cool…' His self-conscious thought.
 
“I don't know if you understand this but I am his younger brothers like friend. Which means I don't know if I have time to be with you guys all the time. See I have a big responsibility, I have to collect jewel shards, for the Shikon Jewel. I mean I'd love to stay with you guys! I just have to do my duty before settle down.” Sesshomaru wasn't expecting that answer. `She's very loyal to her duties. She'll be perfect for me.'
 
“Ok anyways back to our lesson's.” Kagome said trying to change the subject. Rin smiled and bobbed her head yes. “Ok my turn…” `Lessons? Is that why Kagome keeps correcting Rin?' his self-conscious laughed at him. `What's so funny?' He heard it laugh even harder. `You! Well duh, Sherlock, why else she be correcting her?'
 
Sesshomaru started to head back to his study when he heard armor and a silk kimono run down the hall. `Cat and mice, shall we?' Sesshomaru asked himself, `After you!'
 
 
Tenki's P.O.V (point of view)
 
`God I swear Kaminari is one of the most freaking curious inu! I have never met one as nosy, as her and her family. Sheesh they need to get a life.'
 
After running into Sesshomaru, they turned left then stopped. “What are we doing Kamin?” Kaminari had a huge smile on her face and a glint of mischief in her green eyes. “What else? I'm checking to see what Lord Fluffy wants with Kags!” I rolled my eyes “You and your father are so, so nosy! Oi, if we get caught, you are getting the blame.” Kaminari put a finger to mouth, “Shh, I think Sesshomaru is very interested in the conversation Rin and Kagome are having.” I peeked over the corner to see My Lord looking very nervous, and moved closer to the door.
 
Kaminari giggled, “Aww, Lord Fluffster is soo falling for Kagome, she'll return the feelings I'm sure!” I sighed and stopped spying, “Tell me Kamin, what are we to do when he senses us hiding?” She was still starring at the place were Sesshomaru was standing and she had a huge hint of nervousness. “Kamin?” “I would tell you to start running, but I don't think the Taiyoukai wouldn't mind slighting our throats right about now.” I again rolled my eyes. “What do you mean the … did you say Taiyoukai, and slighting throats, in the same sentence?” Kaminari nodded her head. “I think we should start running don't you, Tenki?” I grabbed her arm and made her face me and I nodded “3…2…1” I said calmly but then together we screamed “RUN!!!! AHHHH!!” And we zoomed off running from the evil Taiyoukai of the West.
 
 
Normal Point of View
Kagome and Rin
 
“Good job Rin-chan!! Your doing so great at this!!” Kagome nodded in agreement. “Oh, Rin-chan Sesshomaru-sama will be soo happy with you!!” Rin beamed and puffed her chest “Kagome-chan! Ariagato for teaching me these lessons!! But now I get to ask you a question!!” Rin was soo excited, `Now, what should I ask Kagome-chan?' “Hmm…” Kagome was again getting nervous, `This child's going to ask something really complicated. I can soo tell, she's got that glint in her curious eyes.'
 
“Kagome-chan…” Rin started out nice and slow, to make her wonder. “Tell me of…” Kagome started fidgeting with the him of her orange kimono. “About your family, I didn't have a family very long, so I want to know about yours!” Kagome's eyes widened. Then she smiled, “Sure Rin-chan, but I'm telling you my whole family, from the beginning our family has been very weird” Rin cocked her head in confusion. “What do you mean, Kagome-chan?”
 
Kagome smiled, “In other words, they were and/or are crazier than me!” The girls laughed and Kagome started out by “My grandfather, is a Tenshi as well as me and the rest of my family. Ok let's see He is like a little bit shorter than Fluffy-sama, pretty muscular, umm… He has gray wings, he wears gray baggy pants, and armor much like Fluffmeister's. Oh and he doesn't look like an old fart, he looks like a young man, and his hair is long, purple, and in a low ponytail. And his special power is like steel, and he has weapons.”
 
Rin's eyes grew large trying to imagine, an old man turn to that… Then Kagome grabbed her bag and went through it like crazy. “Ah-ha, here this might help you a bit more.” Kagome had pulled out a photo album that was huge stoked full. She flipped through it till she found a picture of her grandfather in human form. “See this Rin-chan? This is my Gramps, when he's like this, well no matter what he's kinda extremely weird. He likes thinking that he's still back here and throws paper claiming they are spell wards. But when he's like this,” Kagome pulled another picture out of a handsome man just like Kagome explained earlier except he was sitting on a stump looking towards the sky, “He makes many potions, that can practically do anything! It's truly amazing, but he's still a little kooky.”
 
Rin giggled and Kagome flipped through the photo album, looking for her mother. “This… is my mother.” In the picture was a beautiful woman She had red hair and eyes that would cheer you up in an instant. She had white wings that were very silky looking, and they were slightly taller than her. She had a long white skirt that went past her feet by half a foot. She had a light blue shirt that had no back, along with it she had the same colored scarf at her inner-elbows. Her mother was sitting on a rock facing sideways, but she was looking at you, and her right arm went up to her chest and she had a brilliant smile. The area was very luscious looking like she was at a forest somewhere in Feudal Japan.
 
Kagome pulled out another picture showing her mother as a normal looking mortal. “Th-that's your Oka-san? She's, she's beautiful Kagome-chan!! In both forms!” Kagome smiled warmly at Rin. `Mom would love Rin soo much' “My mother, is like a earth Tenshi. She can like use vines, and stuff like that. She has a huge heart and she makes everything right. She makes me feel secure in a way that no one can on this earth. And did I mention she makes the best food?” Rin shook her head `no' “OMG! She makes the food ever!!”
 
She again started rummaging through the album. And pulled out to pictures, one of Sota like a little mortal boy. Rin smiled brightly, `he's gotta cute smile' Then she starred at the other picture. It was Sota, except like a lot different he was a teenager. He had dirty blonde that was cute short and spiked, he had on loose baggy cloth pants with boots like Sesshomaru's and a muscle tee that was really loose. Sota's arm muscles were incredibly amazing. Instead of silver or white wings, her had dark black wings. He had his back on a base of a tree, with his left foot against it. He was holding a sword in its sheath and had his head back with his eyes closed.
 
“That's my little brother Sota. He can be a major pain at times, but he's a good guy. His power is ice and he has a sword as you can tell in this picture. Umm… he likes hanging out with his friends, playing Nintendo, umm… practicing electric guitar, and practicing his swordsmanship. He's a great sparring partner, and gives me a major workout.” Kagome sighed and starred out the window after putting up Sota's pictures. “Is that all your family Kagome-chan?”
 
Kagome knew there was two people, well animal, and person messing. She again dug through it, and pulled out a picture. “Rin this is my fat, cat Buyou. (Sp?) ” She held out a picture of a fat, calico, cat, that was eating out of a bowl. “Ohh!! He's soo cute Kagome-chan!” Kagome grinned brightly, “Yea, but he's soo lazy! But he's fun to cuddle with when I'm home alone and feeling slightly lonely.” Kagome stared back outside remembering all the times she was with her silly cat, Buyou. Her wings slightly drooped knowing that she'd have to explain the other people that were within there, seeming as Rin was digging through it.
 
After about 5 minutes of digging Rin pulled out a picture of a man with, dirty blonde hair, with golden eyes, baggy black shirt, along with blue jeans. And nice black wings. “Who's this Kagome-chan?” Rin asked wanting to know. Kagome took a slight glimpse of blonde hair and baggy black shirt and knew exactly who he was…
 
 
Sesshomaru
 
(I'm mean, aren't I?) Sesshomaru just finished chasing Kaminari and Tenki all around the castle. `Oi, if I ever catch them spying on me again, I swear I will kill them. Who besides my self-conscious, cares about when I'm listening to Kagome?' Sesshomaru walked by Jaken. “Jaken” Jaken (whoa let's of Jaken's) Bowed to his Lord “Yes, my Lord?” Sesshomaru had a cold glare scaring the living crap outta him, “Go fetch the Tenshi and tell her to meet me in my Quarters.” Jaken again bowed sounding agitated that he had to get the `wench'. “Yes, my Lord” Jaken ran down the hallway. Sesshomaru sighed, `How do you effect me this way, Kagome?' He thought walking back to his room.
 
 
Kagome
 
Kagome groaned, “That's Kuikakan, he's Sota's friend, who may I add, has a major crush on me and won't leave me alone.” (and you thought it would be the elder brother, ne? Lol!) Kagome was about to add more cut downs on Kuikakan but it seemed there was a knock at the door.
 
“Rin! Rin, have you seen that wench?” It was that annoying toad Jaken. “What do you want Jaken?” Kagome yelled infuriated, not just by being called a wench, but remembering Kuikakan. “Sesshomaru-sama wishes to see you! That's what you infuriating wench!” Kagome `feh'd and kissed Rin gently on the forehead and left.
 
Kagome stepped outside, Rin's room, She popped her fingers, “So Jaken, Sesshomaru already wants me to beat you to a pulp? Good because I'm not in the best of moods at the moment!” Jaken shook his head and waved his arms defensively, “No! Sesshomaru-sama wants you at his quarters immediately! I'm merely doing as to please the Lord.” Kagome's evil smile ended, and she silently flew behind Jaken. Kagome rolled her eyes, `This better be good, I've still gotta tell Rin about Tachi, and I probably need to check upon Tsuki, Tenki and Kaminari. I never apologized to Tsuki for blasting him into two stone walls.'
 
Jaken stopped at two very large doors, `Those are the same… doors… from … last…night… Oh Kami,' Kagome gulped and was about to knock “Come in Kags” Kagome opened the door and entered. She took a couple deep breaths “Whatcha need Fluff?” Sesshomaru was starring out a very large window to a equal sized balcony. The sun shining off of his silver locks, while the wind played with it making it dance. `He actually looks peaceful.' Kagome thought.
 
Sesshomaru finally turned around and gazed down at her, motioning her to come next to him. She gladly hovered over there, making his stomach flutter when she smiled at him. `Such a beautiful smile' Sesshomaru thought. “What's up?” Kagome asked breaking the silence.
 
She looked around taking in every single speck of detail of his room. He had a super large bed, like 3x bigger than a king size, with black silk, along with many different shapes and sizes of silver or black pillows. He had two in tables on either side of his bed, a dresser with a massive mirror, and a chest, all black with specks of silver glitter within. Making reflect anything that looked at it.
 
His floors, were black tile much like the dresser, and chest. She saw two large doors probably the closet, and then two more on the opposite side that had steam coming out the bottom, obviously his own springs. Sesshomaru also had a fireplace with a rug in front, and a comfy looking chair that could beat any chair from her time.
 
To top it off he had a large painting over the fireplace, it was a woman that had amazing beauty that Kagome herself couldn't compare with. She had long silver silky appearing hair. She had a red kimono with a golden dragon making its way up, with a gold obi. She had one red demonic marking on her cheek each. The woman displayed no smile, and she had deep purple eyes, that seemed to Kagome filled with sadness.
 
Kagome stared at the beautiful painting in awe. “Wow, she's gorgeous.” Kagome told Sesshomaru while still staring at the painting. While she was checking out his room, he was checking Kagome out. Kagome was wearing an orange and white kimono that she had put on after she bathed that morning. Her teal-white wings slightly tore the expensive silk, but her hair long lovely blue tresses covered it up. Her soft sapphire eyes full of curiosity and astound-ment. Her smile showed love and compassion, mixed with understanding, making his heart flip-flop.
 
Without thinking Sesshomaru replied “Truly gorgeous” Not speaking about the woman in the painting, but the young women in front of him. Though she didn't know that. “Who is that? She looks much like you” Sesshomaru stared at the painting knowing all too well who the woman was. “She's… my mother.” Sesshomaru said cold, yet not. Showing he had respect for the former Lady of The Western Lands. Kagome looked back at Sesshomaru and then back at the woman. A smile playing on her lips, “Now I know where you got your good looks from.” Kagome gasped, and threw both hands and covered her mouth. Clearly embarrassed, her cheeks turned ten shades red, and she couldn't look at him.
 
Sesshomaru often heard being called handsome and with others sexy but never heard it because they saw his mother. In fact, he rarely ever let people see the portrait of his mother, or allowed in his room. He looked her over, her cheeks crimson her hands covering her face she was… so attractive. He couldn't wait till the Festival, he actually had a feeling that he now knew was hope and another feeling… could this other feeling actually be something he had been trying to hide for all these years, and yet Kagome, a young Tenshi that he thought was a mere mortal, had made him fall in love.
 
`OMG! I can't believe I just said what I think I just said! I practically said he was hot!! God Lord I need help!! Just when I thought I was normal…' She mentally sighed `Ok girl, put yourself together! This is not some way to act in front of somebody who you just called `Fluff'.'
 
`Or someone you just called hot…'
 
`W-what? Don't tell me, you're my self conscious…'
 
`Oh, how did you ever know?' It said in some sort of mockery `Geez Kags, you know you could have said something different to the TaiYoukai.'
 
`Okay, my self-conscious doesn't just come around to bug me for no reason. What do you want?'
 
`Hmmm I could tell you, but I like you when you are confused over emotions, instead.'
 
`Wait, what are you implying?'
 
She saw it smirk. `You like him…'
 
`WHAT!! No I don't!'
 
`Now since I have you confused, I think I'll leave you to deal with this all by yourself. And make you wonder all day long'
 
`NO! anything but that!'
 
`…'
 
`Hello? Come on not that evil treatment!'
 
Still silence
 
“Damn her…” Kagome muttered. “Damn who Kags?” Sesshomaru said with his head tilted slightly. Kagome's eyes widened, “Uh…. No one! Don't worry abo-“ Kagome was cut off by Sesshomaru's lips pressed against her own. She didn't fight, nor did she instantly register that she was kissing Sesshomaru…. Again. (Pssh lucky her) His arm wrapped around her waist bringing her closer to him, if possible. Instinctively her arms wrapped around his neck, while a small blush played up her cheeks, when he licked her bottom lip for entrance. She complied, his tongue jolted into her mouth, memorizing, tasting, coaxing her tongue to play too. Slowly, almost to slowly for him, her tongue entered his mouth, slowly and shyly. He made a low growl in the back of his throat showing pleasure, while she herself made a small noise of content.
 
Sesshomaru pulled back, in lack of air. They were both breathing hard, and her cheeks were slightly pink, her eyes a foggy blue. Sesshomaru smirked, bringing his mouth slowly to her ear, “You are truly amazing.” With that said he let go of her waist, and it seemed almost a habit of hers, her hands slowly traveled down his shoulders, to his fine chest, to his perfect 6 pack, to lead her to stop and brought her hands to herself. She looked up at him with such compassion, making his stomach flip-flop. He knew she was going to be his.
 
`Another blissful kiss… to think the cold hearted Sesshomaru could express such feelings. Maybe I had him wrong the whole time.' Kagome thought and smiled up at him.
Her eyes trailed from his angelic face, to his mother's picture, to the window that led to the balcony. “Uh-oh…” Kagome said somewhat childish, but adorable “Kaminari's gonna kill me… and Rin… and Tenki…and we can't forget Tsuki” Sesshomaru smirked, “Why would they do something so usurped.” She slowly brought her eyes to look at him. “Cause, I was teaching Rin, Kaminari is probably wondering were the heck we are, and Tenki along with Tsuki the poor thing is most likely being dragged around by Kaminari.” Kagome giggled at the thought of poor Tsuki and Tenki being dragged around by Kaminari. Sesshomaru smirked, making Kagome's heart flutter `Okay, why did I just have that reaction?' Kagome thought.
 
At the thought, none other than Kaminari busted Sesshomaru's door open. “So! This is were you and Fluffy have been hiding!!” Kaminari yelled. “Yea probably making out, as usual.” Tenki muttered “Must be some sort of habit.” Tsuki agreed. “C'mon Otou-san! Ri- I am hungry!!” Rin excitedly corrected herself. “Good job Rin! Just like I taught you! I would give you some more chocolate, but I think Sesshomaru would have my head first!” Kagome giggled. “Chocolate?” Sesshomaru, Tenki, Tsuki, and Kaminari asked in unison.
 
Rin nodded, walking between Sesshomaru and Kagome, facing her father figure she pulled out a Milky Way. “This Sesshomaru-sama! Is Chocolate!” She held it out in her palm to give him a good view of the candy wrapped in foil with the words `Milky Way' upon it. “It's sweet, and taste very good! Unlike that one stuff from Hisui gave me, her so-called candy tasted, yucky! And it wasn't yummy as Kagome-chan's candy!” Rin exclaimed.
 
Sesshomaru reached out for the foil that had the chocolate `sealed' inside. Kagome smiled, when she saw a look of confusion cross his face then disappear, but she caught it. “What are you smiling about Kags?” Sesshomaru asked while looking over the chocolate wrapper. Kaminari ran up to them with Tenki and Tsuki following close behind. “Do you eat that shiny thingy?” Tsuki asked a little nervous being so close to Kagome again. “No! and trust me, you don't wanna try the wrapper. I tried it once and UH!” She stuck out her tongue in displeasure.
 
Sesshomaru smirked at her little ramp. Kagome steadily grabbed the chocolate out of his hand and split the wrapper in half, and in view came a little brown piece. She then as well tore that one in half, inside of the chocolate was a sweet smell of … caramel and something else. She gave one half to Rin and the other to Kaminari. Kagome gave a wicked grin to the twins, “Don't worry there is still plenty in Rin's room, if Rin didn't eat it all while Jaken came and took me here.” She gave a suspicious look in Rin's way.
Rin's mouth dropped “W-what? Ri- I didn't eat all of the candy… just some and I accidentally swallowed that stuff called `gum'” Rin whimpered. Kagome giggled, “Oh, Gosh Rin! You don't swallow it, remember!” Kagome smiled brightly, “But, but, but! I didn't mean too!” Rin protested. “Rin, Rin, it's ok, I was messing with you… you hang out with Sesshy here too much. You guys take everything sooo seriously” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow he brought his mouth down to her ear, “And what's that supposed to mean, Kags?” Kagome smirked, “Hmm… can't imagine…” Kaminari laughed, “Wow, you guys flirt more than Tenki has since I've gotten here!” Tenki pouted “Hey! I resent that!”
 
Kagome glared, “I'll give you 5 seconds…” She said in a evil tone, Kaminari gasped “Ahh!” Kaminari was instantly out the door. “5!… 4!…” They all heard Kaminari scream again, and then some dishes shatter. “3!…2!….” She looked at all of them, Tenki, Tsuki, Sesshomaru, and Rin. “1!!” They all ran or flew or rode out the door. Kagome was flying in the lead with Sesshomaru using his demonic speed, with Rin on his shoulder. Tenki and Tsuki were running right behind Sesshomaru.
 
 
 
With the Inu gang
 
It had been 3 days since Kagome left with Sesshomaru. “Man… this sucks.” Inuyasha looked at his ramen. “Yea, I wanna hear Oka-san sing, one of her songs from her time.” Shippo whined. “C'mon you guys, she'll be back in 4 days. We shouldn't worry about her.” Sango said trying to comfort them, but only succeeded in making them sigh even louder. “Yes, listen to Sango, Shippo your mother will be fine, and Yash our baby sister will be fine.” Inuyasha growled and starred at the wood wall.
 
They were in Kaede's hut, eating lunch. Inuyasha was against the left wall holding his ramen cup. Sango was sitting in the center by the fire cooking some more for Kaede when she returned, Shippo was sitting in her lap, ever so often helping her stir. Miroku sat on the opposite side of the fire, listening to everybody whine. “He's right Yash, we just need to take a chill pill. We can also go hunting Jewel Shards if you want to.” Inuyasha glared at the Demon Slayer “It'll get your mind off of Kags, if you do so.” She added. Inuyasha looked up at the ceiling seeming to think this over, “If it'll get Kags off my mind, I guess I'm in.” Sango and Miroku smiled, “Good”
 
After lunch and gathering some water and Sango changed outfits, the group went shard hunting. Almost any demon that came in their path was brutally slaughtered by the hanyou. Except one, that was just appearing, a blue cyclone came running up to the group. “Hey mutt-face! Where's my Kagome?” Koga asked everything but nicely. Inuyasha didn't jump into his face, he just glanced at him and sighed. Koga was defiantly confused by the hanyou's quiet actions. “Hey what's wrong with him?” Koga asked Sango and Miroku. “And where's my woman?” Sango sighed she knew Kagome only liked him as a close friend, not a husband, or a boyfriend she always spoke of.
 
“Kagome's off somewhere, she won't be back for 4 more days, if you stop by then, you can see her.” Sango said calmly, hopping Shippo or Inuyasha wouldn't say anything stupid, too bad. “She's probably cut into tiny little pieces under his castle and all the stupid minions are laughing at her.” Inuyasha mumbled making Shippo faint. Sango slapped her forehead.
 
“WHAT!” Koga instantly was in Inuyasha's face. “WHO'S CASTLE? WHERE IS SHE?” Koga yelled at Inuyasha's face. Inuyasha closed his eyes, and sighed, Koga grabbed the front of Inuyasha's shirt. “Tell. Me. Now. Dog.” Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes, then glared at Koga. “IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF MY SHIRT, I SWEAR TO EVERY GOD I KNOW I WILL KILL YOU” Inuyasha said utterly threatening and cold, sounding much like The TaiYoukai of the West Himself.
 
Koga backed off but glared back, “Where is my Kagome?” Koga said trying to sound calm. Inuyasha glared, “If you must know and if it'll get your horrible stench outta here then she's at Sesshomaru's castle.” After Inuyasha said Sesshomaru, Koga was outta there. Hiten and Hakaku(sp?) finally came into view, Koga started running yelling “C'mon we're going to get Kagome at Sesshomaru's castle!” You could hear Hiten and Hakaku protesting but they turned around and started running again.
 
 
 
Koga's P.O.V
 
`Damn why in the 7 hells would mutt let Sesshomaru take Kagome away? That dumb dog, when I get Kagome back, I'm going to make her stay with me from now on. If mutt can't protect my woman, then I'm going to have to for him. Even if it means before Naraku's defeated.' I thought bitterly. “Good thing I have these Jewel Shards in my legs, I can get there by sunset” I put his smug look back on.
 
A few hours later… I had to stop for Hiten and the gang, I can't leave them behind, now can I? We were right beside a nice cool river refreshing ourselves. “Hey Koga, Koga! Look what I caught!” Hiten yelled out holding a nice large fish. I smirked “Great, as soon as Hakaku catches his we will feast, so hurry up Hakaku.” I shouted. I had already caught a good amount, but hey, the need more exercise. ( ~.~') I mean if we were going to get Kagome back from the Great Lord of the Western Lands, then that means we'll have to get through his gates, guards, and figure out which room he has Kagome in.
 
Hakaku jumped out of the river, soaked to the bone, but he didn't mind by the looks of it. “Here you go Koga!” He said in his normal gruff voice. “Great!” I threw the fish into a pile “Dig in!” And so that's what we did.
 
 
 
Sesshomaru and Kagome
N.P.O.V.
 
“Haha, gotcha Kamin!” Kagome screeched, all awhile Sesshomaru held Kaminari's arms, Tenki and Tsuki held down her legs while both Rin and Kagome tickled Kaminari senseless. “Kaminari, tell us, will you continue your non-sense or will I have both Rin and Kags tickle you more?” Sesshomaru asked in a playful tone, but still cold. “I… I… Pro-misse!…” Kagome tickled a bit harder, “Promise what Kaminari?” Kaminari laughed even harder at the horrible torture they placed upon her, “To… No… More!!…” Tenki and Tsuki laughed, “No more what?” They asked in union. “I… won't…. do… Nol… more!” They all laughed and got off of her.
 
`Gurgle' Kagome laughed, “Getting hungry Rin?” Rin blushed and looked away, “Yes” Kagome smiled picking her up, and started walking to the dinning room with the group. “Kagome…” Kagome glanced at Rin “Who is this? Is he your Brother or something?” Rin asked while pulling out a photo of a Tenshi with deep green eyes, black hair cut short and in the back a slick thin ponytail, going up then down. He had one slick bang out that was aqua blue much like Kagome's, he had an adorable smirk on, and he had his hands behind his head, laying in a field of grass. His wings were a rich black with dark blue at the tips of each feather. He was wearing a black muscle tee and a pair of baggy blue jeans, with a chain. On his neck was a leather chocker (guess you'd call it that) with silver spikes upon it.
 
From the top to the bottom
Bottom to the top I stop
At the core I've forgotten
In the middle of my thoughts
Taken far from my safety
The picture is there
The memory won't escape me
But why should I care
 
 
Kagome stopped walking and grabbed the picture of the young man swiftly out of Rin's small hands. “Kagome?” Rin asked nervously, “No Rin, I'm fine.” Sesshomaru and the others turned around trying to figure out what was wrong with their friend. She handed Sesshomaru the picture of the man and explained “Remember how I said I sorta lost my elder brother?” They all nodded in remembrance. “Well, I didn't exactly loose him. See where I'm from is nowhere near here. I live 500 years in the future, the way I come here is through the Bone Eaters Well, in Inuyasha's forest.”
 
From the top to the bottom
Bottom to the top I stop
At the core I've forgotten
In the middle of my thoughts
Taken far from my safety
The picture is there
The memory won't escape me
But why should I care
 
Sesshomaru nodded slightly remembering the name of that well. “Well that's how I come through here. Before 5 years ago anybody could pass through the well… but 5 years ago my brother and I got into a fight, he called 5 of his friends on the phone, telling him he was leaving into the Feudal Era and staying there for good.”
 
There's a place so dark you can't see the end
(Skies cock back) and a shock that which can't defend
The rain then sends dripping/an acidic question
Forcefully the power of suggestion
 
Kagome sighed remembering that horrible day she hadn't explained this since the day it happened “His friends Kemurai, Tsuari, and Mizu, were the females that went with him. Shunususke and Tsuari were the males who went with him. They grabbed few items, their instruments, that are much like mine, and other important items, and ran to the well at my shrine.” All the Youkai's could smell the tears that threatened to fall.
 
Then with the eyes tightly shut/looking through the rust and rot
And dust/a spot of light floods the floor
And pours over the rusted world of pretend
The eyes ease open and it's dark again
 
“The well for some reason swallowed them up. Letting no one else in, nor out. My brother of course thought nothing about it, when my mother got home I told her what happened both her and my grandfather transformed into their Tenshi forms and ran to the well and hopped in. But, nothing happened, they didn't go through time.” A single tear fell down Kagome's cheek her eyes now green. “My grandfather and mother tried many different spells, or anything they could, but nothing worked. After a month of trying they gave up… 5 years later, 6 months ago, I was looking for my lazy cat, but a centipede demoness pulled me into the well seeking the Secrant Jewel. It figures, the Jewel must of came into my body during that year, or I could have went through the well sooner. I had to play it dumb, and act like I knew nothing of what was going on. When I went home the first time, they told me I should wait on turning into a Tenshi for awhile until I could fully trust Yash.” More tears fell, making her eyes turn a brighter green.
 
In the memory you'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up
 
“But after I shattered the Sacrent Jewel, I didn't know what to do. I finally decided on helping Yash, but all awhile look for my elder brother, hoping I would find him, or any of the other Tenshi's that he dragged into this mess.” Kagome callapsed onto her knees crying, mumbling about how it was her fault, Kaminari was instantly by her side trying to comfort her new best friend. “Shh Kagome, it's not your fault… Shh” Kaminari said in a motherly way. Kagome's face was instantly in Kaminari's shoulder and her hands around Kaminari's stomach. While Kaminari placed her left hand on Kagome's head and her right hand rubbed her back.
 
Moving all around/screaming of the ups and downs
Pollution manifested in perpetual sound
The wheels go `round and the sunset creeps past
 
Sesshomaru stared at the group of females, digesting all the information that came out of the young woman's mouth. She had been through a lot of pain, when Kagome's first tear fell, Rin jumped down and went over to Sesshomaru. He didn't know how to comfort people in such a matter, he was actually glad Kaminari was there, for once she could actually defeat him with something, and that was emotions. He hid all of his emotions that he thought were petty such as caring, hope, happiness, affections, and mostly love. He didn't know how to comfort people in such a manner and he could care less for mercy.
 
The street lamps, chain-link and concrete
A little piece of paper
With a picture drawn floats
On down the street
 
But lately he had been showing emotions, hoping this girl could almost love him the way he loved her, she had made actually made him smile here and there, and she made him love. … Something that took years of hiding, something that almost completely left him, something so small as one of her smiles made him tingle everywhere. She had complete power of him, anything she said he would do it for her, she just didn't understand that yet.
 
Till the wind is gone
The memory now is
Like the picture was then
When the paper's crumbled up
It can't be perfect again
 
Sesshomaru found that he was walking towards the demoness and Tenshi. He knelt beside both, and gently touched the young girl's shoulder. She had stopped her crying but she was having short breaths and was still clung to Kaminari. “Kagome…,” Sesshomaru said as gentle as possible, “What's your brother's name?” He heard her heart suddenly stop, then start going again. She slowly pulled away from Kaminari and looked at him… well not really, her eyes were shielded by her azure hair. Her some of her shorter links of hair went over her shoulder, covering almost to her belly button. Her shoulders were shaking, and her mouth was slightly opened. She was still knelt on the ground and her arms were like she was cradling something invisible. Kagome's mouth moved but even with Sesshomaru's intense hearing, he couldn't hear what she said.
 
From the top to the bottom
Bottom to top I stop
At the core I've forgotten
In the middle of my thoughts
 
Sesshomaru knew that Kagome knew that he couldn't hear her. He slowly brought his hand to her cheek, cupping it gently. He knew she had sealed that away for 5 years, and this was the first time she let it loose, a tear slowly fell down her cheek, caught by his thumb. He wiped it away making her shiver. She needed comfort, that Kaminari couldn't give her, only he could, he knew this but his damned pride. `Damn it all to hell and back.' Sesshomaru mentally cursed. He needed and wanted to do this, but… `Forget all buts' His self-conscious yelled at him. He mentally nodded. He would do this, for her and for himself.
 
Taken far from my thoughts
Taken far from my safety
The picture is there
The memory won't escape me
But why should I care
 
He pulled her slightly closer to him, making her shutter, `Why is she so afraid?' Sesshomaru asked himself. Sesshomaru pulled her so close, that she was now in his lap. He slipped his hand behind her head, making her look at him. When Kagome finally looked up at him, she looked… tormented. Her eyes were so green they were practically glowing, her tear streaked face just made it worse. And her eyes, they were making him nervous, yea The Lord Sesshomaru nervous… thought you'd never hear that one, did ya? They were glowing, glossy, and glowing. She was tormented, but through those eyes he could almost see her soul. She was hiding that for almost too long, eating her on the inside.
From the top to the bottom
Bottom to top is stop
At the core I've forgotten
Taken far from my thoughts
Taken far from my safety
The picture is there
The memory won't escape me
But why should I care
 
Kagome had sensed Sesshomaru coming her way, while she shielded her face within Kaminari's neck. When he asked her that question, her heart stopped, `Why would he want to know that? What was so important about his name?' She slowly pulled away from Kaminari's comforting embrace. She didn't look at him, she wouldn't look at him, instead she hid her eyes behind her bangs, making other strands of hair coming over her shoulder. `Why…?' She opened her mouth to say the man's name, but nothing came out.
 
In the memory you'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up
 
 
She felt numb and lost, she need some sort of comfort, but she didn't know what… Sesshomaru had slightly cupped her cheek she shivered, it was like she had never been touched by anyone before. She was lost in her thoughts, and wanted to be free from them. She let a single tear fall from her cheek, and he wiped it away for her. `Why? Why was he doing this for her…?' She felt his strong hand go down to her back, pulling her towards him, ending up in his lap. His firm hand moved from her back to her head, forcing her to look in his eyes, it was just his way. She saw a flicker of nervousness, and concern. Kagome saw his face slightly green from her eyes, his face was reflecting her green depths.
 
Now you got me caught in the act
You bring the thought back
I'm telling you that
I see it right through you
Now you got me caught in the act
You bring the thought back
I'm telling you that
I see it right through you
 
Sesshomaru brought his face closer to Kagome's. To Sesshomaru it was only, him and her. He hoped that she wouldn't pull away from him out of fear. Finally like an eternity to both, he captured her lips in a gentle kiss. Her eyes widened but closed slowly, after hers were shut, Sesshomaru closed his own now knowing she was more comfortable. He nipped at her bottom lip, entering her when she opened for him. As he entered her warm cavern, she felt herself be slowly released from her darkness. He was her light, she kissed back, making a sound of content. Sesshomaru had her, he had destroyed her hurt, and made her feel more complete.
 
In the memory you'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up
 
She pulled back from lack of air, and hid her face in his chest. Sesshomaru felt her hands tighten on his shirt, and he could smell her embarrassment. “Damn…” Sesshomaru muttered, Kaminari, Tenki, Tuski, and Rin had seen them… He had a gut feeling they weren't going to let him off the hook so easily now anymore… especially after that little display.
 
In the memory
You'll find me
Eyes burning up
The darkness holding me tightly
Until the sun rises up
 
Kaminari stood up and smirked she was the first to break the silence, “I… KNEW IT! You guys were soo made for each other!!” She exclaimed. Tenki and Tsuki were on either side of Sesshomaru, “Ha, I knew you guys were holding some little secret from us” Tenki said, “Yea, Looks like Fluffy really does fit ya, what do you think Rin?” Rin stood behind Kagome seeming she was hiding her face in Sesshomaru's shirt. “I think… I'M HUNGRY!” They all laughed, well actually Sesshomaru chuckled, and Kagome's laugh was more like a muffled laugh since she was hiding her face in his shirt.
 
“Alright let's go eat! Maybe that'll make us all feel better!” Kaminari exclaimed. “Unless, you guys wanna go eat in your room Fluffy?” She pointed at them suspiciously. “You guys like torturing us, don't you?” Sesshomaru asked coldly. “I bet ya they'll eat in his room whatcha think Tsuki?” Tenki asked, “Hmm… ya… I do believe so!” Tsuki replied. “I said I'm hungry can we please pick on them later?” Rin asked annoyed.
 
Sesshomaru stood up holding Kagome bridal style, (Yes he still only has one arm, ~K~) taking her to the dining room, and the rest followed with muffled giggles or chuckles. Sesshomaru brought his mouth down to her ear, “You never answered my question.” She looked up at him, her arms were still wrapped around his neck. “His name?” She asked quietly, her voice still slightly shaky. He nodded in response, “Umm… his name is Tachi-mora Higurashi.” Sesshomaru stopped mid-step then started walking again. “Why?” She asked softly, Sesshomaru glanced down at Kagome and shook his head, “No importance.” But what he thought was `Tachi-mora Higurashi, is supposed to be Kaminari's mate, according to the scroll Lord Hayia sent to me.'
 
As Sesshomaru stepped into the dinning room, the servant's were quickly placing hot food and tea among the table. Sesshomaru sat Kagome next to his spot, at the head of the head of the table. Kagome's cheeks were still slightly pink from kissing in front of everybody. `Hopefully, lunch will go by fast… if not… I'm doomed… Kami please be on my side.'
 
“So Kagome,” Kaminari asked, Kagome nodded in response, “How many times have you kissed Fluffmiester?” Kagome's eyes widened and she almost spit out her tea, he cheeks turning variety shades of red. Tenki and Tsuki laid back in their chairs snickering at the young miko.
 
When Kagome regained her composure, she glared at Kaminari. “You are so lucky you're not Inuyasha.” She said. “Why's that Kags?” she asked. Kagome smirked, “Because, Sesshomaru you know that necklace he wears?” Sesshomaru nodded, (You know were this is going, don't ya?) “Well, anytime I say `sit' he gets pummeled into the ground!” She said with an evil grin. Kaminari gulped, Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, both Tenki and Tsuki fell out of their chairs and Rin giggled.
 
Meanwhile
 
Inuyasha was high up in a tree waiting for Sango to hurry up with her cooking, his necklace started glowing, and he was beat to the ground. With a very long string of curses, All just turned to look at him. “He misses Oka-san so much, he plays `sit'.” Shippo muttered. “Dang…” Both Miroku and Sango said in unison.
 
Koga
 
“There's the Lords Castle now!” He yelled at his comrades that were waaaaay behind. “Hurry up, we gotta save Kagome!” Hiten and Hakaku and some wolves were just coming into view, “Wait up Koga!” Hiten yelled. “We don't have all day!” He yelled back. Koga took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the surrounding forest, and Sesshomaru and Kagome's scent. He put on one of his famous smirks. This would be the day he would make Kagome travel with him, seeming as the damned mutt couldn't protect her.
 
Koga wasn't blind, he knew Kagome didn't love him in the way he loved her. She only loved him as a close friend. And that slightly troubled him, the only reason he always called her his woman was to see that adorable blush Kagome always had displayed when he did so. Also it pissed off mutt face, making it all the better. With one command he would be beat to the ground.
 
Him and Inuyasha were rivals, but not enough to kill one another. But Sesshomaru had him slightly worried, Sesshomaru was very protective of anything his instincts believed was his. And him having InuTashio's blood made it a bit worse, InuTashio, the previous Western Lord, was very protective of anything that belonged to him. Which would make Sesshomaru at least 2 times more protective.
 
Koga sighed, he just hoped Kagome was safe, and hopefully still a virgin. “Hey Koga, how are we going to save Kagome?” Hakaku asked. “Yea Koga” Hiten said. Koga popped his knuckles, “By force of course!” He put on another famous smirks. “Let's move out!”
 
Sesshomaru
 
“Will you guys just leave me alone… PLEASE!” Kagome yelled tired of being the main attention. “Oh, c'mon Kags, we haven't had this much fun since we caught Tenki Screwing one of the maiden's!” Kaminari laughed at remembering. “Hey shut up! She was hot!” Tenki said in protest. “What does `screwing' mean Outo-san?” Rin asked innocently. Sesshomaru growled at Kaminari “Look what you're teaching her now.” Giving her a cold glare, making her shiver.
 
Rin took notice she wasn't going to get an answer and asked something else “Kagome-chan? Were did you learn to sing?” Kagome smiled brightly. “Tachi-mora taught me as I grew older. He said if I ever wanted to become a musician like him, I'd have to practice. He taught me most of the stuff I know, and how to play my bass guitar. I can also play the electric guitar, which you guys probably have know Idea what that is. I can sorta play the drums, and I can sing.” Kagome said. Sesshomaru was surprised to know that she could play so many different instruments, still he had know earthly idea what `electric guitar' was.
 
“What was the first song you learned to play, Kags?” Kaminari asked, totally interested. “Umm… let's see. Well the first song I could sing was Going Under, but that was also the first song I wrote. The first song I could play with my guitars were One Step Closer, that was by Tachi-mora and Shunusuke.” Kagome was going to tell them more, but Sesshomaru suddenly stood up, getting into a fighting stance. And the window's shattered.
 
Koga
 
As Koga took off to the front gate, that was bigger when up close, he noticed the guards. Two in the front gate others circling the main part of the castle. “Damn I should of known the Great Demon Lord Sesshomaru would have no flaws anywhere.” Koga muttered. “Hey boys, looks like we're going to have to come through the front gate!” He yelled. “Alright Koga, but… what if we get killed?” Hiten said. Koga slapped his forehead. “Man… I should of known. Just keep the guards busy while I get Kagome. With these babies,” He pointed down to his legs, “I should be in and out like that.” He snapped his fingers. “Ready! Let's move!”
 
Koga ran to the front gate, in his cyclone, with Hiten and Hakaku a bit behind. As Koga neared the gate, he saw the first to guards that were at the gate looked exactly the same except their eyes. Koga smirked, “Going up!” He jumped on one of the guard's heads and jumped over the front gate. He smirked, sniffed around while jumping over the gate. “So she's to the eastern side is she?” Koga asked himself. When he landed he was again in a cyclone of blue and was running to the eastern side of Sesshomaru's castle.
 
Many of the guards have already had been alerted about Koga. They tried to surround him but he jumped over them kicking a couple on the way, heading were he could smell Kagome. One of the guards pulled out a chain and started swinging it around his head, and let it loose, making it connect with Koga's right foot. “Damn!” Koga shouted. “Got you now puny wolf!” A guard with purple hair in a high ponytail yelled. “I think not!” Koga smirked in response, he pulled his leg close to him and started running in a circle, while being surround by the cyclone. The guard with purple hair was suddenly being thrown around in a circle, but when the guard let go, he was thrown into a window. Koga laughed and put on another well-known smirk of his. “Who's puny know, huh?” Koga yelled.
 
Koga was enjoying every bit of this. It had been awhile since he had a real battle with someone, or someone's and it was making him want to battle more. He enjoyed battling and loved it. `Now to rescue Kagome.' Koga thought.
 
Hiten, Hakaku, and some of the other wolves were battling and distracting some of the guards and making most of them chase them. The plan was working out better than Koga was expecting. The majority was after them instead of him, he laughed and jumped through the window that the guard broke when he was thrown into the air. “Kagome!” He yelled while jumping.
 
Sesshomaru
 
As soon as the glass shattered, Kagome saw a guard upon the table, which was now broke in half from the pressure. Kagome gasped, “2 Sacrent Jewel Shards!” she said. Could who ever this is come after her Jewel Shards that she had already collected? Kagome flew over to Rin's side to calm her, picking Rin up she looked at Sesshomaru. “Take her to her room.” Kagome nodded opened the door quickly closing it, and flew up the stairs. “Rin I want you to stay here ok, I'll be right back. I've got to see if I can get the Jewel Shards from this person ok.” Rin nodded her head “Ok Kagome-chan!”
 
Kagome shut Rin's door and flew across the hallway to her room and grabbed both of her katana's, and flew back down stairs. `How can that little girl be so happy when a battle's about to happen?' Kagome asked herself. Then she heard someone yell from the dining room, “Kagome!” Kagome opened the door, and there stood a tall lean man, with his black hair in a high ponytail, with a armor, and lots of fur.
 
“K-Koga?!” Kagome spit out. “What are you doing here?” Koga was instantly by her side with a smirk on. “To save you of course, you are after all my woman Kagome.” He said nice and calm. `Here it comes.' Koga thought in triumph. And like on cue Kagome's blush appeared. It wasn't as deep as when she kissed Sesshomaru, but it was there, nice and noticeable. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Sesshomaru growled, No one should be touching her in that manner except him.
 
Koga turned around and looked at the calm looking Sesshomaru, except the fact that he was growling. “Hey, aren't you mad that I kept a secret from you that I was actually a Tenshi?” Kagome asked in disbelief. He took a step back and examined her, the ice blue eyes sparkled, “Of course not Kagome, no matter what form you take you will always be my woman.” Koga exclaimed. “Kagome is that true?” Kaminari asked. “W-what? N-no! He-he's hallucinating! Wishful thinking!” Kagome blushed at the thought of being any body's woman.
 
“Oh chill, Kagome. You know I love you more than anything, and I'll wait forever on you. But for now, let's leave.” Koga motioned her to come towards his awaiting arms to leave to Kami-knows-where. “What? No I can't! I still have 4 days of being here. Anyways it's relaxing here. And! I don't have to look for Jewel Shards!” Kagome exclaimed all happy like. Tenki and Tsuki took a look at the Great Demon Lord. And he didn't look too happy with what Koga was doing with Kagome. “C'mon Kagome. Anyways Mutt-face is all mope-y without you. He didn't even fight me when I came looking for you,” Koga giving her the info then said more sternly, “Let's go Now Kagome.” Kagome sighed.
 
Suddenly there was at least 12 feet of space between Kagome and Koga. “You heard her wolf, she doesn't want to leave, and she still has a duty here.” Sesshomaru said slightly raising his voice to intimidate Koga. “What's it to you Sesshomaru-sama?” He said remembering that he was still a statues lower than Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru growled, looking behind him at a startled Kagome. Koga positioned himself in a fighting stance, as well as Sesshomaru.
 
“W-wait! Don't fight, dang it you are acting all childish like Inuyasha, Sesshomaru! And Koga, I still have some stuff to do. So, just, just. I don't know, go find Ayame or something. Oi…” Kagome shouted. Sesshomaru straightened his back, giving Koga a cold glare, that said if-you-move-I-swear-I'll-kill-you. Koga straightened himself too. “Kagome,” He sounded almost desperate, “Don't tell me you want to stay with this heartless monster!” Sesshomaru's eyes grew darker, showing he was defiantly pissed, but when Kagome stepped in front of him, she could see something else flicker in those dark cold depths. It looked almost as if it was pain or hurt, it was just a flash, but it was there for a split second.
 
Kagome took this time to stand up for the TaiYoukai of the West. “Koga, you obviously don't know Sesshomaru to well or you wouldn't be calling him such names. Anyways he's not that bad, he's a pain here and there but…” `But what Kagome? What is he?' She asked herself unsurely. “He's been there for me, like you have been, he's a friend. So back off, go home and you can but Inuyasha and me in 4 days okay? I don't mean to be rude, but really, how can you judge someone you don't know?”
 
When Kagome walked in front of Sesshomaru he could have sworn she could see his very soul, just by looking within his eyes. When she stood up for him it was surprising. He hadn't expected her to do that, the only one that had ever done that was Kaminari because she was a close friend. `A pain, huh Kagome?' but when she paused he almost desperately died. `But… but what Kagome?' he hastily thought. `A friend… is that all I am to you?' he thought sadly. `No! remember her talk with Rin? She said there was a possibility!' His self-conscious yelled. `She was merely humoring the young child.' He protested back. `You are a fool. You are in love, and she will love you back… you just wait.'
 
“K-Kagome… you… you've got to be kidding me…” Koga stammered. “Whatever,” He grabbed another famous smirk and put it in place, “In 4 days you better be ready to `sit' dog-breath to death!” Kagome rolled her eyes, “You can count on it, now get outta here before Fluffmiester kills ya!” Koga turned around to leap out and help his comrades, “Fluffmiester?” he asked. Kagome laughed, “Opps! I think I better start running too, what do you think Kaminari?” Kaminari shook her head fast. Sesshomaru growled, “I'll give you a ten second head start.” Kagome laughed “Eep!”
 
Koga laughed, `Maybe, just maybe Kagome can change, Sesshomaru the way she changed, Inuyasha, me, and others as well. Maybe, maybe, she can break the shield around his cold heart.' Koga thought. “See ya, and sorry for the damage My Lord!” Koga heard Hiten scream. “Gotta go save the guys!” And Koga was off.
 
As well as Kagome… “9…8…” Sesshomaru counted down loud enough for her to hear throughout the whole castle.
 
Guess you'll have to keep reading to find out were she hides. ;)
 
Dang… that was 24 pages long! You guys gotta love me now! Evil schools starting soon! So I might not be able to keep writing! Gomen if I screw up like usual! I know I've never asked before, but I want at least 20 reviews! Please! Till then I won't write any more!
 
Time to answer the reviews!!
 
sabbs- Actually I do, but since you don't want them... Don't worry I will update, ASAP
 
ANGEL SANCUARY- Yea! No problem! ;)
 
dreaming-kitten- You do? YES! Me niether, even though I'm already writing it! lol
 
 
sessumruslover- thanxs
 
nova- Thanxs, alright I will
 
sesshy's numba1 gurl- Hooray! Yea, I like writing them... His Self-conscious is soo total opposite!
 
YoukaiTenshi- Okay!
 
sessysnumber1gurl- hey... didn't you just review? (goes over review page) Hey!! You did! Yea it's fun making her do that, and I like them to kiss! thanxs
 
lil-ying-fa- Ok, thank u thank u!
 
lyn- Mmmkkk!
 
hermonine- Thanks! Yea it's fun writing em' And I will write more fluff! OK I promise!
 
Crazy-Destiny- Don't worry, by the end of this story they will have kissed over a million! is that good or bad?
 
Mysical2249- ...YEA-NESS!! I WON! Lol! ... NOOO!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!! (Goes to laptop and starts typing like crazy) lol!
 
rachael the sesskag fan- Must... Keep .... going.... for ... the... fans!! lol Ok I will
 
kiraracutie4- That's good! LOL! Don't worry, with a mixture of Self-conscious, and dreams, Sess is gonna freak!
 
happyface4ever- Thank you, thank you! ... starting to update.... NOW! lol
 
articunese- Thanxs! Don't worry I will!
 
sabbs-Hey didn't you just review too?... whoah.... THANXS!! But I don't think it beats yours! d: I will, don't worry... There's going to be more than one, I can assure you!
 
 
Please go check out `Silver Moon' I need answers! Please and thanks!
 
Back with the Inu Gang which just discovered The Band of Seven in my closet!
 
Bankotsu- You have got to be kidding me… Sora! I thought you said they wouldn't find us in your closet!
 
Suikotsu- Yea! Anyways, you know how Jukotsu gets around him… -sigh-
 
Jukotsu- Oh Inu! I missed you soo!
 
Inu- Well I didn't miss you!
 
Sess- Ha, and I'm sexier than him and he's after that… wait a moment.
 
Koga- Haha! What a loser!
 
Sora- Well sorry Banko and Suiko! It's just I tried to tell them… Inu and Koga as usual wouldn't listen to me… so they ran in there… Sorry! -puppy dog eyes-
 
Banko- Well… Alright your forgiven
 
Sora- -jumps into his lap- Oh Banko!! I wove you!
 
Banko- -smirks-
 
All other guys- -mouth drops open- (except Jakotsu)
 
Sesshomaru- You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
 
Koga- Yea Sora! Your supposed to love me!
 
Inu- No way Flea bag! She loves me!
 
Miroku- Uh-uh, she loves me and my lechorus hand!
 
Sango- -slaps Miroku upside the head.-
 
Sora- O.o;;
 
Banko- -puts protective arm around me- She's mine back off!
 
Kags- What ever happened with the Evil Hat of Names… and how did the whole Band of Seven fit in your closet? Oh yea… and what's Koga mean? Was he scheming all of that?
 
Sora- Umm good questions… well actually. The Evil Hat of Names … umm got eaten by my dog…
 
Sesshomaru and Inu- -glares-
 
Sora- o.o;; Not you! And … not the whooole Band of Seven was in my closet… just Banko -dreamy look- Suiko, and Jukot were, the rest are down stairs playing video games!
 
Sesshomaru- -marches down stairs-
 
Sora- that's not good…
 
All hear- -CRASH- -BANG- -BOOM-
 
Sess- -marches back up stairs- -wiping invisible dust off pants-
 
All- O.o
 
Sess- what? -cold glare- Get your hands off my Sora!
 
Banko- In your dreams!
 
Sora- Oh Banko! -dreamy look-
 
Banko- -another smirk-
 
Sango- Well looks like we have a problem…
 
Kags- Yea! Sesshomaru's supposed to be mine!
 
All look at Kags, sept Sess, Sora, and Banko- WHAT?
 
Kags- -blushes-
 
Shippo- Review!
 
Sora- Oh yea, and Koga was scheming, it was all a plot. He wants Kagome to be with Sesshomaru. So yea he was scheming!
 
Koga- I was?
 
Sess- -cold glare- Sora is mine
 
Banko- No way, mutt, she's mine!
 
-playing tug-a-war with Sora-
 
Sora- help me…
 
Hehe… new found likeness of Banko! Review!