InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Going Back ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hehe! I love writing chapters for this fanfic! Thank you for reading! I’m sorry it took so long to update! I’ve been working on my other fanfics that I’m going to post soon, so no killing please! Alright another Chapter of WOAT. Sounds weird… Oh Well… Don’t own anything except the one’s I created! So yea anyways…

Sora- -shoots Sesshomaru with Water gun-

Sesshomaru- -growls-

Sora- Muahahaha! I win Fluffy!

Sesshomaru- I think not! –pulls out the biggest super soaker ever-

Sora- O.O;; Sess did I ever tell you how much I love you?

Sess- I think once… -Soaks me to da bone-

Sora- -crying- Bannnnkoooooooo!

Bankotsu- -comes running in- Who hurt MY Sora?

All- -points to Sesshomaru-

Sesshomaru- traitors… -growls-

Sora- Banko! He soaked me!

Banko- -pulls out a bigger super soaker-

Sess- . How annoying…

Sango- Okay well, it looks like a big war is going on… so here’s chapter nine of WOAT


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
“7…6…5…” Sesshomaru counted down, and he still had to get her back for calling him Inuyasha. ‘That really was annoying.’

“Eep!” He heard Kagome shriek, ‘Ha, she can’t find a place to hide.’ “4…3…2…” Sesshomaru said louder. ‘This is going to be fun… now what to do for her punishment…’ Sesshomaru asked himself. ‘How about your dreams?’ His self-conscious asked. “… … …1!” Sesshomaru sped throughout the castle following Kagome’s scent. ‘That would be an outrage, not until the Yearly Summer Festival’ He heard his self-conscious sigh.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Kagome P.O.V.

As I flew as fast as I could through the castle, I couldn’t think of a single place to hide. ‘Man, were do I hide, were do I hide?’ I asked myself frantically. When he got to 5, I was flying past the dinning room hall, again… all I could do was manage a frantic “Eep!” I mean I’ve played this kinda game with Shippo, but this was ridiculous, Sesshomaru had a stronger nose, and a lot better directional skills, and must I remind you, I have horrible ones?

I flew outside, wow! It was gorgeous, and I really mean it! I hadn’t been outside besides the first day and I had to follow Sesshomaru. His yard, I guess you could call it, WAS HUGE! Like amazingly huge! I have to find a place quick, man, oh man! But were? Were? I spotted a huge vegetation area, A garden! This was way to perfect, and his looked like it took at least ¼ of his courtyard.

I quickly flew in there, making as little noise as possible, I could tell that people came through here quite often. There was stepping stones, surrounded by tinier rocks. Certain areas were trimmed to perfection, and many, many gardeners were here, and there. Also, benches were every so often, then I saw something weird. There was a gate, with two guards blocking it, of course I didn’t have time to look through them, since I was flying so fast looking for a spot to hide. The farther I went, the more rare flowers, of many forms, shapes, and colors were appearing. At the point I was sure to stop, there was a gigantic, as big as the castle itself, a weeping willow. I could since it was a demon, yet it seemed very pure, almost too pure to be true!

I slowly approached it, knowing one way or another, Sesshomaru was going to catch me. As I neared it, its curtain of vines, opened for me. I heard a deep rumble, it sorta scared me, but I entered through it. It was, indeed a large tree, and very pure. As I neared the main part, a face formed. “What do you need young Tenshi?” “Hi! I’m Kagome Higurashi, I’m here helping Rin, but she seems better. Oh right, I came here to hide from Sesshomaru!” The tree seemed to think for a moment, “Why would you be hiding from the young lord?” I smiled at the giant tree, “We are practically playing cat and mouse! If it’s not too much trouble,” I blushed, I didn’t exactly like asking favors from someone, or thing I don’t know, it didn’t feel right.

“May I hide in your branches, I promise I’ll be out as soon as Sesshomaru gets me!” He smiled at me, and with his deep rummbly voice “You may, young Higurashi Kagome. I am Atatakai, I have been here even before the Castle of The West, was made.” I nodded as I climbed up the Great Tree Atatakai. “Ariagato, Atatakai-sama” I whispered. He closed his eyes and returned into his hidden shell, deep within the tree. I kept climbing, the great tree, I would of flew but I might injure my wing, and that wouldn’t be good.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru followed Kagome’s scent outside through a door on the Eastern Wing. He smirked ‘Hmm… if I was Kagome, were would I hide?’ he knew if he followed her scent that would slightly be cheating, but how could you resist a sweet smell as hers? Fresh rain and Sakura Blossoms filled his sensitive nose. He smirked again, ‘The garden my love, we’ll see if she hid inAtatakai.’

When Sesshomaru first entered, he stopped his running. He wanted to take his time, making her heart beat faster with every passing moment, make her sweat, and make her scream like crazy. She was a goofy person, he was sure she’d scream over the silliest of things. As Sesshomaru kept walking, he passed the gate with two guards surrounding it. Sesshomaru barley gave acknowledgement to them when they bowed. He knew of that place well, and Kagome would too, if she agreed of being his mate at the Festival.

Sesshomaru watched as the gardeners ran around frantically bowing and getting back to work, he rolled his eyes. When Sesshomaru was within close range of the great old tree, his eyes flowed all the way to the top. It was the only thing he had to look up to in his castle. Secretly he admired this area of the garden, when his parents would fight, or when he had a stressful day, he would come to Atatakai and explain what has happened, usually he would already know, but he let the young lord express himself here. This was the only place he only showed emotion, were he would smile, laugh, have little rampages, scream for the hell of it, and play. He would play around with Atatakai, and often so would his little brother when he was around.

Yes one point in time Sesshomaru and Inuyasha acted like real brothers, playing around, screaming at each other, they would treat each other with respect, and other times not. After Sesshomaru’s mother died in an immense battle, and before Tensiga was created, Sesshomaru went down hill. That’s when his lack of emotion started, his mother was his everything, sure he was ok with his father, InuTashio, but the feeling wasn’t the same.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Flashback

When InuTashio brought home Izayoi, he almost felt frightened, “Another woman?” Sesshomaru had growled at his father. InuTashio had sighed, “Sesshomaru, understand this, Izayoi is a great woman. She may be mortal…” He had been cut off by an angry Sesshomaru. “A Mortal? How could you mate a mortal!” Sesshomaru may had been a couple inches shorter than his father, but he was frightening. InuTashio started to speak again, “You need some sort of woman in your life, and she’s going to have to deal for now. She may be a mortal, but she has a heart, something you lost after your own mother!” InuTashio yelled. Sesshomaru stepped back a bit, his father rarely yelled and when he did he was for surely mad. Sesshomaru looked off to the side, something he rarely did, “Fine, I’ll go meet this mortal of yours.” With that Sesshomaru stalked off into his father’s chambers, that is now his own.

There he smelt a sweet smell of honey, radiating from within his father’s chamber, Sesshomaru knocked knowing that the mortal possibly couldn’t sense him. A soft gentle voice from inside “Come in, if you will.” Sesshomaru had almost snarled but stepped in, the young woman had smiled a tender one, directed at Sesshomaru. “Ah, you must be Sesshomaru, InuTashio’s eldest and only son. You are indeed a frightening looking inu, and most likely strong as well.” Sesshomaru snarled and thought about saying something along the lines of don’t judge and go to hell but he sensed his father outside the door. “Indeed, and you must be…” “Izayoi dear.” He gave her an icy glare, “Izayoi, my new step mother?” He asked. She nodded, “You don’t have to call me mother, I know how most treasure there own blooded mother, so just Izayoi. When you feel comfortable, you may call me what you wish.” A whole long list of insults came to Sesshomaru’s mind, but he instantly blocked it, his father would kill him, if any insults were upon his mate.

But as the years went by, Sesshomaru had ended up calling Izayoi mother and he defiantly respected the woman. And when Inuyasha was born, he treated him as a full brother. One day though, while Sesshomaru and InuTashio was visiting Izayoi and Inuyasha, Izayoi and InuTashio went off to a spring, leaving the boys in the village. Inuyasha was barley to Sesshomaru’s knee by then, while Sesshomaru was at his full height. Inuyasha ended up dragging Sesshomaru everywhere showing him everything, but as Sesshomaru carefully listened to the villagers, he heard insults, curses, especially about his own bloodline and how Izayoi had to been a demon to mate one.

That surprisingly had Sesshomaru pissed, and with out control he held one of the villagers by the throat instantly. “If I hear another insult from another, than your very lives will all be in danger.” Sesshomaru threatened icily, “Understand?” The villager was freaked out like most would have been, Sesshomaru had placed a emotionless mask on with blazing cold gold depths. The females screamed and the males cursed, so Sesshomaru squeezed tighter, but he felt something pulling at his left pant leg, “Pwease, big broder, put miser Yomitaro down. He and the ofer viwegers are just like dat. Pwease oh, pwease big broder!” Inuyasha had defended a villager, one of the villagers that often mistreated him. Sesshomaru closed his eyes knowing he had lost this battle, from Izayoi’s family and villagers, to Inuyasha’s innocent cuteness.

Sesshomaru glared at the villager one more time, one of the most coldest glares, to ever go down in the history of Sesshomaru’s cold glares. Then in an instant, the man was thrown into a hut, making many other villagers run to his aid, that or surround Sesshomaru like an angry mob. Sesshomaru snarled in defense making some of them back down, but they started to get closer and closer, pissing Sesshomaru off more and more. Sesshomaru threatened the villagers one more time, only because Inuyasha had begged, “If you come any nearer, then I will not hesitate to kill you, my father may respect you, but I could care less for such pitiful creatures as yourself.” Many gasped and ran off, while some stayed and threatened something pitiful. If Inuyasha wasn’t there, Sesshomaru really would of killed every single one of them, he could care less and only one he respected, Izayoi.

As Sesshomaru stepped up to one, pulling his hand up to ‘strike’, his father came growling “Sesshomaru…” That was all he needed to say, and Sesshomaru instantly withdrew his hand, stepping back and bowing. InuTashio snarled, he knew Sesshomaru didn’t like a single human, barely even Izayoi. “Inuyasha, Sesshomaru. Come here.” He commanded, Izayoi was behind him, looking down at her feet. Seemingly embarrassed at the scene, but not of Sesshomaru’s actions, no, because of the villagers cruelness. When InuTashio and the rest were finally at the castle, Sesshomaru had went out to the gardens, knowing all to well his father was putting the pup and his mate in bed.

Sesshomaru was beginning to grow nervous, InuTashio had no doubt was going to scold him. If not that he was going to defend the villagers. Either way, he was in trouble. InuTashio was no more than 20 feet behind young Sesshomaru, when he (Sess) turned around. “Sesshomaru… your actions today were inappropriate.” InuTashio started, Sesshomaru nodded knowing it was rude to interrupt the lord while speaking, “You were angry, why was that?” Sesshomaru looked to the side, avoiding his father’s deep gold eyes, that were usually goofy, joyful, and playful, but now they were serious, almost… cold.

Sesshomaru took a deep breath, “Father, I was merely protecting the pup, the villagers have no right to criticize him. The boy is joyful, confused, but he is joyful. The others don’t even give him a chance, because of his breed.” Through Sesshomaru’s explanations, InuTashio had come to stand beside him, facing the opposite way. InuTashio nodded, “They can not except him, so you decided to take matters in your own hands?” Sesshomaru glared at nothing in particular, “No, that is your job, I was threatening them… hoping to interrogate them from hurting the pup.”

Sesshomaru watched as his father’s long thin ponytail bobbed showing he nodded, “Yes, you indeed threatened them Sesshomaru, but you also brought more hate on Inuyasha. When you or I am around them, they will act civil, but when we leave they will act as animals, hurting both Izayoi and Inuyasha. Did you ever think of that?” Sesshomaru tensed, for once he actually didn’t look ahead, he was planning on scaring them and then when Inuyasha was older, he would let him kill them. “No… no I didn’t father. I… wanted to… to” Sesshomaru hadn’t ever admitted his feelings for his younger brother, nor ever called him his first name, “You merely wanted the best for him, I understand. But, you also wanted to scare them, for your own enjoyment, did you not?” InuTashio asked.

Sesshomaru growled, lowly, “I was protecting the pup, but by doing so I had to interrogate the villagers.” InuTashio shook his head ‘no’. “Sesshomaru, by urge. Did one part of you want the villagers to scream and flea, feel the blood, watch their suffering, and laugh in their faces?” InuTashio asked, irritated of his son’s habits. For a moment Sesshomaru didn’t answer, for a moment he knew his father was right, for a moment he wished his mother was still alive, for a moment he wished Izayoi and Inuyasha had never came into their lives. “Yes. My mother had taught me ways that you and I only know of. Why would you ask, if you already know.” It wasn’t a question he was merely stating facts.

InuTashio sighed, “Sesshomaru, I have fallen for a mortal, something that had been a disgrace… a disgrace to our ancestors, heritage, and mostly the Western Lands. I had made a mistake by being curious. Hopefully, you won’t follow my foot steps on that mistake, but I do want you to fall in love.” InuTashio smiled, “It’s a wonderful feeling.” And InuTashio walked away, letting young Sesshomaru ponder the many things that had happened that day. When InuTashio was out of ear shot, Sesshomaru turned back to Atatakai. “Love?” Atatakai had decided that time he should appear, “Yes. My young lord, Love.”

End Flashback


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Sesshomaru smiled a small one at remembering the memory. “Kagome. I know your up there. Why don’t you make it easy on yourself and come down here.” Sesshomaru said in a mockery of threat. He heard the young Tenshi giggle. “Not in your life time Fluffy!” She laughed even harder. “Have it your way,” Sesshomaru called out. Atatakai’s face appeared again, “Fluffy, my young lord?” Sesshomaru half-heartedly glared, “Don’t ask.” Atatakai smiled.

Sesshomaru could hear Kagome’s heart beating, pounding in his very ears, as he slowly jumped from one branch to another. He could smell her sweet sweat, her nervousness, her playful voice calling out “Don’t come any nearer!” She laughed, how he loved her gentle laugh. “Sorry Kags, but each time you call this, Sesshomaru, a name the worse your punishment will be. And don’t forget, you compared me to the young Hanyou I call a brother.”

Kagome gently slapped her face, “Who me? No I think you have the wrong person!” Kagome then changed to her human form, the long black hair, bright chocolate eyes, a bit shorter, and no wings. Sesshomaru landed next to her and pretended to be confused. Sesshomaru kneeled down next to Kagome, sniffing her hair down to the crook of her neck. He slowly pulled back, “I do believe you are right, I’m sorry. But since you’re a human that’s not Rin…” He flexed his claws.

Kagome backed away laughing. “Be nice Fluffster!” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at the girl before him. “Ah-ah-ah, Kagome. Your punishment is a bit more complicated now.” Kagome’s dark brown eyes widened, “Oh, your mean!” Sesshomaru smirked, leaning close so that their noses touched. “You’ve been bad, now. What should your punishment be?” Kagome feh’d and looked off to the side, Kagome seemed so sure of herself right then. “Ah, I know.” Sesshomaru glared softly at the mortal girl in front of him. She faced him again “What is it?” she asked a bit unsure.

Sesshomaru smirked, “This” He captured her lips in a searing chaste kiss. Sesshomaru moved them until her back hit the trunk of the tree. He smirked against the kiss, he had her cornered, he licked her bottom lip. She didn’t comply immediately, instead she pulled back a little than opened, just to piss him off. Sesshomaru gently growled against the kiss biting her bottom lip before he entered her mouth. She made a small noise of content herself. When she tried to deepen the kiss Sesshomaru pulled back. Kagome whimpered at the lose, “Hey…” Sesshomaru smirked, “I win.”

She glowered at him a moment before capturing his lips, unexpectedly. Sesshomaru smirked into the kiss, again. He pulled away before she did anything. “Your right that is an evil punishment.” Kagome whined. She transformed back into her Tenshi self. Kagome suddenly had an evil smile playing on her lips. “So… what’s my punishment for calling you Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru’s tongue ran over his top canines, “If it’s a kiss, your sadly mistaken.” Kagome put an irresistible pout on. Sesshomaru stood up holding his hand out for hers. Kagome glared up at him but took it.

Sesshomaru then pulled Kagome into a tight embrace, wrapping his only arm around her waist and putting his chin atop her head. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck. She smiled warmly, she knew he couldn’t see it but he could feel it. Sesshomaru took in a deep breath of air, taking in her scent that was covered in his own. After about 10 more minutes, Sesshomaru broke the silence “Kags, it’s about time we leave. We can come back tomorrow.” Kagome slightly pulled away. “Mmk.”

Sesshomaru pulled Kagome into his embrace again, jumping down all the way to the bottom of Atatakai. As they started walking out of Atatakai’s curtain of vines, Sesshomaru took one last look at the massive tree’s face. Atatakai was smiling really brightly for someone made of wood. “Good day my Lord.” ‘For you may fall in love faster than you know.’ Atatakai said and thought.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

4 days later

Kagome woke with a start, dawn was just a few minutes ago. Kagome walked out of bed, grabbed the kimono on her bed grabbed her tooth brush and what not and flew downstairs to the hot springs. Kagome took her time, this was her last day here and she decided to make the best of it. As Kagome thought about the last 4 days, She started singing.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core

Where I’ve become so numb

The last couple of days they didn’t do much. Kagome had taught Rin some math along with her speech, she had taught Rin to count to 1,000 and how to subtract, add, and got close to multiplying.

Without a soul

My spirits sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

Kaminari had been curious about singing, so Kagome taught almost everything she knew about it. Surprisingly Kaminari could sing beautifully, it was almost unreal. Kagome showed her some of the songs written in her little red notebook. Kaminari’s favorites had been: Since you been gone, In the End, My boo, My happy ending, With you, Pushing me away, Numb, Every Heart, and others.

Kagome swore she heard someone sing back, the male part. But it must have been her own imagination.

Wake me up

Wake me up inside

I cant wake up

Wake me up inside

Save me

Call my name and save me from the dark

Tsuki and Tenki also had a interest in Kagome’s articles from her time. They had been curious on how to play her bass guitar, which she happily showed them how to play. The first song Tenki could play was ‘One Step Closer’, the guitar parts anyways. While Tsuki learned to play ‘Lying from You’. They learned surprisingly fast and both learned 5 different songs. They would come in after their ‘shift’ and practice with Kagome.

Wake me up

Bid my blood to run

I cant wake up

Before I come undone

Save me

Save me from the nothing I’ve become

Sesshomaru as well had an interest in Kagome’s articles. But he wasn’t only interested with that, he was also interested with her lips, especially her lips. But he was curious on her medicine’s and her strange articles from her time. When he first went through her bag with the other’s, he was curious of the photographs. Kagome had pulled out her digital camera, taking pictures of the gang, after they figured out it wouldn’t kill them with the flash. She had over 100 different pictures with them. Luckily her memory card could hold up to 200.

Now that I know what I’m without

You can’t just leave me

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life

The next thing he was curious about was her magazines. He wondered why she would read such non-since and what the quizzes were for. When she had Kaminari take a quiz he practically said it was bull shit. He said that the magazines were lies that they needed to be destroyed. They got into a minor fight, well actually she was yelling and he was just staring and shooting something back very calmly. And in the end he must of gotten tired of hearing her because he used his demonic speed to instantly be in front of her and kissed her. And right in front of everyone too.

Wake me up

Wake me up inside

I cant wake up

Wake me up inside

Save me

Call my name and save me from the dark

Wake me up

Bid my blood to run

I cant wake up

Before I come undone

Save me

Save me from the nothing I’ve become

Another thing that interested him was her food. He said the chips weren’t good for her, the ramen smelled bad, and that the candy was the only thing that was good. But too much was to sweet. She didn’t argue as much because she didn’t exactly want to be kissed in front of the group again.

Kagome stepped out of the spring, a maiden appeared from nowhere and started to dry her and dress her in a gorgeous kimono. This kimono was much like the first one she wore. It was about mid thigh showing her legs, it’s sleeves were a good 3 feet longer than necessary. The color was black, with a blood red under kimono. Her obi was the same color as her under kimono. She had on black socks that reached up a little over her knees, with a pair of sandals. And on the back was a silver crescent moon, resembling Sesshomaru. Kagome placed her slightly wet blue hair in a high ponytail. Out of all the black Kagome’s blue hair and eyes stood out remarkably.

Bring me to life

I’ve been living a lie There’s nothing inside

Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch

Without your love, darling

Only you are the life among the dead

Kagome stepped outside the bathing room feeling refreshed. One thing that Sesshomaru didn’t complain about was her outfits. Well he didn’t approve of her school uniforms, but he approved of her jeans, shirts, and shoes. Kaminari and Kagome played ‘Dress up’ For the guys. Kagome had also taught Kaminari how to act like a model. Which had a couple guys drooling, one acting like he didn’t care but did, a little girl clapping, and a toad saying how stupid Tenshi’s and female inuyoukai were.

As Kagome walked around searching for the voice that was singing with her, she was led outside to the northern part of the castle, there, was a beautiful lake that you could probably see yourself in it. On the shallower parts, you could see lily pads with the white flowers, on the deeper ends were many, many Sakura petals everywhere. On the sides of the lake were many Sakura trees, so that made since. As Kagome neared the lake she saw a male figure in white. She smiled it was Sesshomaru.

All of this I, I cant believe I couldn’t see

Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me

I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

Don’t let me die here

Lost inside the dark

Bring me to life

Something else that captured Kagome’s attention was, when she’d sing outside and stuff, that some guards would stop and listen. Some would whistle and others would wink and other strange things guys do. Or when she would be walking around and Sesshomaru was with her, he would growl if someone else would stare, whistle, wink, or anything at her. It was almost as if he was being possessive about her. I amazed her, Inuyasha was possessive about her, but not that possessive.

Kagome slowly flew over to Sesshomaru, he wasn’t facing her, instead he was looking to the lake. She flew to his side, and touched his arm he didn’t jump or anything the most he did was look at her as she sang her part.

One last thing that Sesshomaru had surprised Kagome was that he seemed to want to know more of her time. He’d often ask her questions, and she of course would comply by telling him anything that had to relate with the subject. Sesshomaru seemed surprised at the fact, women had a lot more rights in her time. She showed him pictures of some girls at the beach, malls, and other places showing how different they were. She told him of the types of weapons they held and other things. He had been rather curious about the guns. He wanted every detail of these guns, and she didn’t know how to answer some of them. But she did promise him that one day she’d take him to her time and show him everything.

Wake me up

Wake me up inside

I cant wake up

Wake me up inside

Save me

Call my name and save me from the dark

Wake me up

Bid my blood to run

I cant wake up

Before I come undone

Save me

Save me from the nothing I’ve become

Bring me to life

I’ve been living a lie.. There’s nothing inside

Bring me to life

After singing the end of the song, Kagome smiled up at Sesshomaru. He in turn gave a small smile to her. After watching the sun rise Kagome looked at Sesshomaru again. “Sesshomaru… how is it that you know that song?” She was curious that was a song she wrote in her time almost 3 years ago, how was it that this youkai from the past knew of it? Sesshomaru took a deep breath, seemingly thinking. “To tell the truth Kagome… I have no idea. When I heard your voice, it seemed to just come to me.” He paused looking like he was thinking again. “I’ve heard that song before. I just don’t remember when. It wasn’t too long ago though.”

Kagome thought about all the times she ever song that song. “Oh! I think maybe when you patrolling your lands, you may of heard me and Inuyasha.” She didn’t see it but Sesshomaru almost slightly flinched on hearing his little brother had sung that song with her before. “I like teaching the group new songs, so it might have been us… but if it was us…” She half heartedly glared at him, “You would of came after Tetsuiga.” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at her, “Oh, I would of?” She smiled at him, “No your just pretending.” He smirked looking back at the lake, ‘Oh how right you are my love, how right you are.’

“Actually Kagome, I heard it over three centuries ago.” Kagome looked at him in disbelief, she was barely born 15 almost 16 years ago. “But…” Kagome looked back to the lake, she sighed trying to figure it out. “I think my mother sang it… with my father.” Kagome looked over to Sesshomaru. “Really? Cool.” Kagome said. Sesshomaru nodded, “I think it’s time you go check on Rin, she will surely miss you when you leave today.” Kagome nodded turning around, looking back at Sesshomaru motioning him to come on. He slowly turned around facing her and with his youkai speed flew past her, “Hey!” Kagome yelled and flew with all her mite to catch up with the TaiYoukai.

When they made it inside, Sesshomaru let Kagome win without her knowledge. They raced inside to Rin’s room, Kagome was now cheering “Yes! I won!” Kagome turned and looked back at Sesshomaru, “Told you I could be you!” He just stared at her, “I accept defeat in this and only this.” Rin hopped out of her closet were she had dove into to pick out an outfit. She was wearing a silver kimono with light blue Sakura patterns at the shoulder down to her wrist. The rest had light pink Sakura petals dancing around it, her obi was light pink that faded into the blue. “Oh Rin-chan don’t you look adorable!” Kaminari said as she stepped in followed closely behind Tenki and Tsuki.

Kaminari then turned her attention to Kagome, “Oh man… today’s when you leave, huh?” Kagome slowly nodded her head, “Yea… it was fun staying here though. I had so much fun!” Rin suddenly tackled Kagome “Umph! What’s up Rin-chan?” Rin buried her small face in Kagome’s stomach, “I don’t want you to leave, Kagome-chan! I like you I want you to stay! Sesshomaru-sama make her stay!” Rin pouted. Sesshomaru sighed, “Rin, Kags can’t stay. I made a deal with Inuyasha and I have to keep my end of the deal.” Sesshomaru told Rin, it killed him, Rin rarely asked for anything and he never told her no.

Kaminari tried to pry Rin off of Kagome, “C’mon –tug- Rin-chan –pull- let Kagome –yank- say goodbye –tug, tug- to us!” Kaminari tugged until Rin let go making both of them fly. Tenki smiled he walked over to them helping them up, “You guys should be more careful. Then again… go brake a couple bones and bleed real bad, then Kagome would have to stay!” They laughed, “How do you brake your bones Tenki-sama?” Rin asked. They started laughing again, except Sesshomaru. “Trust me Rin, it’s a lot of pain, you don’t want to go through that. And it would take awhile for it to heal, then you can’t go on adventures for awhile.” Kagome said.

Rin nodded, latching herself to Kagome again. Kagome hugged Rin, kneeling down to the young girls level. After Kagome got Rin off of her, she hugged Kaminari, giving her a noggie in the process. Kaminari tackled Kagome tickling her to death. Kagome then went behind the twins grabbing them both by the neck bringing them down to her level hugging their necks. When she let them out of the headlock, she gave them real hugs. Kagome swooped up her backpack and threw her guitar case on her back and her pack on her left arm only.

“So, do we leave?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru nodded, “Kagome-chan, do you promise to come back and see me?” Rin asked slightly hiccupping. Kagome nodded, “Of course Rin-chan, and you guys too, no worries.” She replied. Kagome gave one last hug to Rin and said some easy goodbye’s to the others. Sesshomaru escorted Kagome to the main gate, “Kagome, we are going to fly, it will be easier then.” Kagome nodded. “Mmmk.”

Kagome hovered slightly off the ground, waving to some passing guards, they in turn waved or whistled which received them a cold glare from the TaiYoukai. Sesshomaru took off on his cloud with Kagome following behind flying. Kagome unexpectedly tossed Sesshomaru her bag, “I’m to lazy to carry it.” She said with a simple smile. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, setting it beside his feet on his cloud. “Is life always so simple there?” Kagome asked trying to start a conversation, after 30 minutes of silence.

Sesshomaru was silent for a moment, “Life is never simple.” Kagome slightly pouted, “I could of told you that. So do you have to do boring paper work and stuff?” Kagome asked, “Yes, daily. The other Lords always have something to gossip or speak about. Most of the time it’s nothing important. But there are times when it is.” Sesshomaru told her seemingly bored. “When is it important?” Kagome asked. “When groups rebel, alliances, wars, stuff like that.”

Kagome sighed, “You guys don’t ever have dances or anything like that?” Sesshomaru seemed to hesitate a moment, “At times we have dances. I usually don’t attend.” Kagome raised her eyebrow, “You don’t? Why not, dances are so fun! Or are you too good for that.” Kagome said hoping to get under his skin. “No I don’t. Women stalking me, chasing me, begging me to dance, why should I have to deal with that? And no, I’m not to good for it” Sesshomaru replied. Kagome glared at him in a playing gesture and kept flying going upside down for a moment, then in circles, she was bored and she need to do something.

Two hours later, Kagome was officially bored, Sesshomaru’s not exactly a talker, there was no demon’s to battle, surprisingly since she had about 6 Jewel Fragments, and she was bored out of her mind. Kagome tried the ‘Are we there yet’ game, but he just gave her a deadly glare after 3 times. Kagome finally just decided to sing, ‘Sesshomaru will just have to deal, I’m bored and I want something to do.’ Kagome thought.

Let’s talk this over,

It’s not like we’re dead

Was it something I did

Was it something you said

Kagome started out, she saw Sesshomaru look at her with a raised eyebrow. ‘What is she singing?’ Sesshomaru thought.

Don’t just leave me hangin’

In a city so dead

Held up so high

On such a breakable thread

You were everything I thought I knew

And I thought we could be

Sesshomaru allowed her to continue to sing, he enjoyed her voice and he was curious about what the song was about.

You were everything, everything

That I wanted

We were meant to be, supposed to be

But we lost it

All of our memories so close to me

Just fade away

All this time you were pretending

So much for my happy ending

Oh, oh, oh, oh

So much for my happy ending

‘Haha, I win he’s letting me sing’ Kagome thought as she flew threw a cloud. Sesshomaru stared at her for a moment observing her beauty and her grace. He could tell that she had been missing flying, the way she flew in circles, upside down, and all around.

You’ve got your dumb friends

I know what they say

They tell you I’m difficult

Well so are they

But they don’t know me

Do they even know you

All the things you hide from me

All the stuff that you do

You were all the things I thought I knew

And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything

That I wanted

We were meant to be, supposed to be

But we lost it

All of our memories so close to me

Just fade away

All this time you were pretending

So much for my happy ending

Oh, oh, oh

So much for my happy ending

Sesshomaru was slightly confused. Why was she singing as song about heart-break? She turned to him smiling like there was no tomorrow. ‘Good, it’s only a song. If she was in real heart break I would have to fix it, now wouldn’t I?’ Sesshomaru thought

It’s nice to know that you were there

Thanks for acting like you cared

And making me feel like I was the only one

It’s nice to know we had it all

Thanks for watching as I fall

And letting me know we were done

He was everything, everything that I wanted…

And Kagome continued from there. Sesshomaru was amazed, it never ceased to amaze him, no matter what she sang about, it was almost as if she was singing for him. He loved her so, and he was going to dread the next month without her. “So Sesshomaru, how much longer?” Kagome asked after she finished singing. “Around 1 more hour.” She made a slight whimper, then started singing again. This time she sang ‘Breakaway’.

“Kagome tell me again, who taught you to sing.” Sesshomaru asked, he hadn’t been listening to that conversation, thanks to a certain self-conscious. “Umm… at first it just started as little pre-school thing singing ‘Twinkle, twinkle little star’ then it became a habit, Tachi-mora my older brother, had been singing for awhile, in fact he was in a band. But anyways, he taught me the basic’s like I taught Kaminari, then he showed me how to play the electric guitar, similar to my own, then I started singing making up songs and writing them, I have my own band, but I kinda almost had to give up my position so I could come to the past.” Kagome informed him.

Sesshomaru nodded, and asked her to sing another song. She happily agreed singing another. After 45 more minutes Sesshomaru’s cloud disappeared and he landed in a middle of a campsite, with an enraged hanyou, a scared kitsune, a perverted monk, and a slapping taijia. “Sesshomaru! Where’s Kagome?” Inuyasha yelled. “Flying.” Sesshomaru answered. “Flying?” They all asked. Sesshomaru glared, he didn’t like to repeat himself, instead he pointed up. They all looked up seeing a Tenshi in a mid thigh kimono. It was black and the under shirt was red, as well as her obi. Her sleeves were longer than necessary and she had light blue hair up in a high ponytail.

The Tenshi flew down next to Sesshomaru looking down at the ground her feet shifting. “Umm… hi guys.” She said obviously nervous. “K-Kagome? What the hell?” Inuyasha spoke and or yelled first. “What do you mean ‘What the hell’ Inuyasha you conceded jerk! Sit!” The Tenshi screamed, sounding just like Kagome and well, doing everything Kagome would of done. You could hear an angry string of curses from the hanyou, and a laugh from the rest. “What happened Kagome? Your twice as beautiful as before!” Sango asked. “Well… actually…” Kagome trailed off, she didn’t want to explain this… it was hard enough work at Sesshomaru’s, just think explaining this to a hyper kitsune, a perverted monk, and an enraged hanyou. Sango would be fine, she was her best friend that seemed to understand all of Kagome’s choices.

“Umm… ok I’ll tell you guys later, I’m so not in the mood to deal with him” She said pointing at Inuyasha. Sango giggled hugging her best friend. “Inuyasha pried himself off the ground, “What was that for Kagome? Geeze, and I bet you cast a spell on her!” Inuyasha pointed accusingly at Sesshomaru. “Inuyasha, shut up!” Kagome yelled, “I just returned and your already bickering! Geeze just give me a break!” Inuyasha jumped up, “I already gave you a break! A whole week to be exact! And with him!” Inuyasha retorted. “Oh, so now your accusing me because Rin was sick? Oh, and before I forget, I need to go home and repack and stuff.”

You could almost see steam flowing out of Inuyasha’s ears. “What! No!” “Why not?” Kagome questioned getting pissed. “Because, you don’t need to!” “I do to!” “No you don’t.” “Uh, yea I do!” “No” “Yes” “No! that’s it Kagome it’s final you don’t need to go!” Inuyasha said getting more and more irritated with his ‘little sister’. “Fine then, I guess we don’t need anymore ramen. I guess you’re going to have to hunt, for the next. Few. Weeks.” Kagome said nice and slow at the end, just to make sure he got the picture.

“No… ramen? What happened to all the ramen?” Inuyasha asked more in his own little world of what could of happened to his ramen. “We were out before I even left to Sesshomaru’s castle.” Sesshomaru was getting annoyed at the little argument Kagome and Inuyasha were having, and he could tell the other’s were too. “Inuyasha, she has made her decision, let her go back to her time.” Sesshomaru said coldly. “Who said you could have any part in this argument, dear, oh brother?” Inuyasha questioned. “I did. Now let me talk to Kagome, and I will leave you to bicker all you wish.” Inuyasha glared but it was useless, “Fine, go say goodbye.” Kagome humphed and followed Sesshomaru to wherever he was going.

“Why’d you want to separate from the group?” Kagome asked. “No reason, just prefer to leave without a show from my little brother.” Sesshomaru said coolly. “Well… thanks for letting me stay and all and I had fun. Your place is very… entertaining. And probably the best spot for vacation!” Kagome giggled. Sesshomaru nodded, taking a step foreword so he was right in front of Kagome.

“Kagome” She looked up at him. He cupped her chin, leaning down and kissing her. He was surprised to find her mouth already opened, and so he opened his as well. His tongue went through her mouth trying to remember everything before they parted. Her tongue slowly made it’s way into his own mouth still a little unsure of her own actions. And soon enough they were both fighting for dominance. She made a small sound of content, and he growled. He pulled away slowly, his eyes met a blue glazed ones. She smiled up at him, he could never get enough of her taste.

He handed her, her bag and stepped back. “See ya.” She said, and he nodded, walking away, making his way back to the castle. “Hey wait!” He stopped turning around and looking at her. “What about your kimono?” Kagome asked, not wanting to keep what wasn’t hers. “Keep it. It resembles, that you are still under my care. You should wear it frequently.” He told her, he turned back around walking away. Kagome smiled, “Thanks Sesshomaru” She flew back to her camp, which wasn’t far away.

“Hey guys.” Kagome said as she entered camp. Shippo almost tackled her to the ground, he would of if she wasn’t so use to Rin doing it. “Oka-san, I missed you so much!” Shippo said holding her kimono as if for dear life. “I missed you to Shippo, all of you! I even missed having arguments with Inuyasha, everything is way to peaceful there but it’s nice.” Kagome replied. “So, you gonna tell me why you’re a Tenshi?” Inuyasha asked then sniffed the air “OMG! You kissed Sesshomaru!” Inuyasha screamed so loud all the birds and animals flew or hid.

Sango looked disbelieving at her friend, then saw the blush playing on her cheeks. “I always knew you were the naughty type Kagome!” Miroku said pervertish and a smile that said did-you-do-anything-else? Sango hit him on the head. Shippo just stared, ‘What’s the big deal? I don’t get it.’ Shippo thought, but didn’t want to hear any mushy gushy details from his surrogate mother. “How, how could you kiss that cold hearted bastard?” Inuyasha asked enraged. “Shut up will you?” Kagome yelled. Inuyasha ran behind her and than jumped in her face, “He even marked you through your clothes! Take the damned thing off!” Kagome glared at him, “No! Like I’d strip in front of you! And I like this kimono, it’s a lot more comfier than my school uniform or anything else. Oh yea, I forgot, Inuyasha, sit boy, sit, sit, sit!” Kagome yelled.

Kagome stomped over to her friends side and sat down by them. “Kagome, you kissed Sesshomaru?” Sango asked. “Can we please talk about it later?” Kagome begged. “Yea but wasn’t that your first kiss?” Kagome looked up at the high noon sky. “Umm… yea.” Miroku smirked.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Sesshomaru

As Sesshomaru walked off leaving his beloved behind, he heard her reply of thanks. How he was going to miss her. And he dreaded going back home, Rin was going to beg him to death to bring Kagome back. And the rest of the guards, he had a feeling, that they weren’t going to be so lively. He rubbed his temples as he walked through the forest. He could hear Inuyasha yell about the kiss. He stopped and listened, he wanted to hear there conversation.

Sesshomaru heard the monk say that Kagome was dirty. ‘She’s not dirty… your lucky monk, if you weren’t her friend’ he cracked his knuckles. He heard Inuyasha yell some more and Kagome ‘sat’ him to death. ‘You better not strip in front of anyone Kagome, except me.’ Sesshomaru thought dangerously possessive. He then heard the taijia, “You kissed Sesshomaru?” “Yea but can we talk about it later?” Sesshomaru smirked, ‘So innocent.’ “Wasn’t that your first kiss?” Sesshomaru’s smirk slightly grew, “Uhh… yea.” ‘So maybe it was a good thing I left Kagome alone, and that damned cat came.’ He started walking again ‘A whole month’ the thought rang in his head which seemed like forever.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Kagome and Sango at the springs near Kaede’s

“Ahh… this is relaxing.” Sango sighed in content. “Mmm… it’s ok, I guess.” Kagome said. “What? You love the hot springs!” Sango exclaimed. “Yea I know I do. It’s just Sesshomaru had a couple at his castle, indoors! It was amazing, his castle truly was!” Kagome said a bit excited, remembering every detail.

Earlier when Kagome and Inuyasha stopped fighting Kagome told the rest that she was a Tenshi as well as her family. She told them she was sorry for not telling them, that she was uncomfortable about telling them. Kagome had as well told them about her brother, the fight they had. She then decided to tell them about the castle and what happened. She even told them about the mangy cat and when she kissed Sesshomaru she had transformed. But she didn’t tell them about the other times they kissed, instead she told them about Kaminari, Tenki, Tsuki, and Rin. She told them little about Sesshomaru, not really wanting to make him look like a total good guy since she was sure he’d come back after Tetsuiga eventually. She could of sworn while she was talking Inuyasha said something like ‘Just like it use to be’, but then again she could of imagined it.

Sango giggled “Yea it sounded beautiful and the garden! That was my favorite description you gave us!” Kagome nodded in approval, “Yep anyways,” Kagome couldn’t think of anything else to say, “Oh yea, you guys won’t have to protect me as much as you use to. I have my own miko powers that I can control quite easily, it had all been a show when I was in human form.” Kagome told Sango, “Really? That’s great Kagome! Do you have more than one power, cause I’ve heard of Tenshi’s that have more than one power, but then again I also heard that is very rare.” Kagome nodded, “It’s true, it’s rare to have more than one power, but guess what, I have three!” Sango gasped, “Yea it’s true, I’m a miko, lightning, and fire.” Sango’s mouth dropped, “That’s amazing Kagome! You’re the first Tenshi I’ve heard of having three different powers.”

Kagome did go home the next day, she stayed there for a couple days and came back going Jewel Shard Hunting. It was a bit easier to travel and battle now since Kagome could fly and during battle she could protect herself and fight with them, instead of being some sort of sniper with her arrows. Even making camp was easier with Kagome’s fire attacks and stuff. Kagome showed Inuyasha she could make fire, lightning, or even her miko powers go through her katanas and can make her katanas more powerful. To Kagome it felt good to be with her group again, having adventures, yelling at Inuyasha, messing around, and fighting the demons. The things she was having problems was she missed her other group, she really badly missed Sesshomaru’s beds, and she found that she was often thinking of Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru on the other hand was annoyed at everything and everyone. Things were harder traveling because instead of running around jumping over everything and having endless energy, Rin was often pouting, crying over nothing, she won’t listen to Sesshomaru, begging for everything, and won’t shut up about Sesshomaru’s secret love. Jaken on the other hand was throwing a party, he was happy about the so called ‘wench’ was gone, then he’d get pummeled by Sesshomaru and Jaken never knew why. Another thing that was annoying was at least ten times a day Rin would ask ‘when is Kagome coming to visit us?’ Even his guards were upset she was gone, she was only there a week and she made a big difference with her cheeriness, stubbornness, singing, her strange vocabulary. It all made everything different at Sesshomaru’s castle and while they were traveling. Even Kaminari wouldn’t say insulting ‘Fluff’ names.

Three weeks while traveling with the group, Kagome had to go home, she had a major test the next day and she was barely even prepared for it. They first headed to Kaede’s and then they were going to the well. “Hey Kaede!” Kagome greeted the elder woman kindly. “Ah Kagome, I was expecting ye to return, we have something very important to talk about, if ye will come inside we may talk.” Kaede said in her old talk. The group nodded walking inside Kaede’s hut that was covered in packages and packages of stuff. Almost like Kaede was moving out or something, but Kaede didn’t have that much stuff.

“What is it Kaede?” Miroku asked. “Please sit down so we may talk.” The group had a hard time figuring out a place to sit without sitting on a package. “Inuyasha ye may be familiar with this, and then again ye may not be.” Kaede started, “Just get to the point you old hag!” Inuyasha retorted. Kaede rolled her eyes, “As I was saying, Kagome ye are being invited to a Yearly Summer Festival. This is a Festival that the Great Demon’s from the North, South, West, and East, have at the Central Castle to throw some sort of a party. To get to the point since I seem to be getting rushed, all the Ladies and Lords alike go, and the most beautiful woman from each village is presented to go. This year, we have chosen ye, for not only are ye beautiful, but ye are wise and strong. Ye will attract many demons with your beauty, but ye are wise and will not be fooled by the weaker lustful ones. And ye have strength something very important at this particular festival.”

Kagome smiled, ‘Yea! I just go told I’m beautiful, smart, and strong, I’m so going to rub this in Inuyasha’s face after this!’ Kagome thought. “Why is strength important Kaede?” Sango asked. “It is important because, if ye are chased by many men, other women will get jealous. There is a ring there, were ye can challenge or be challenged. The jealous women may challenge ye for ‘taking there man’. Ye are strong and confident making it an easy challenge. And ye can use weapons.”

Kagome nodded, “Sounds fun, but I’m going to have to talk to my mother about it.” Inuyasha cut in, “What you can’t go! We need you to help us hunt Jewel Shards and we need to find Naraku.” Inuyasha retorted. “Inuyasha! I may see you as my older brother! But I am old enough to make my own decisions! Geeze! It sounds fun, so I’m going!” Kagome yelled back. Inuyasha back down she was right. “Fine, but how long is this ‘Festival’ thingy anyways?” Inuyasha growled. Kaede walked over to a small package that had a small scroll on top.

“Ye will be there for two weeks. Oh and Kagome child,” Kaede said, “Yea Kaede?” “There is one part I forgot to mention. Ye usually find a husband or mate when ye go to these.” All of there mouths dropped open. “What?” Kagome asked. “Yes, but that’s what the Festival is mainly about.” Kaede said as calm as the blue sky outside. “Now I remember! That’s were mother mated my father, she told me of that festival! She told me how great it was, and how beautiful it was.” Inuyasha exclaimed. Kagome and Sango suddenly had big dreamy, romancy eyes. “Ohh! How sweet!” They said in unison. Miroku took the upper hand of this daze and did the exact opposite to both girls. WHAP! SLAP! “Miroku you hentai!” Both of them screamed in unison. “It was worth the pain!” Miroku said with to pink hand prints on his cheeks.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Later on… “Ok guys see you tomorrow around seven!” Kagome shouted as she jumped into the well with an almost empty pack. “See ya Kagome!” They all said and headed back to the village. Kagome watched as the familiar light surrounded her body and she landed on the other side of the well. Kagome climbed up the stairs, turning into her human form, just in case. “Mom, Gramps, Sota! I’m home!” Kagome heard some chopping in the kitchen, video game noises in the living room, and an angry grandfather yelling because he was losing against Sota. Kagome walked into the kitchen, “Oh honey when did you get here?” Kagome smiled, “I just got here, whatcha cooking smells good!” Kagome said.

“What are you doing home so early?” Mrs. Higurashi smiled and transformed so she could reach something high in the cabinet. Kagome too transformed, not liking the feel of being a human again. She also told her mom about how she had to help Sesshomaru and the kiss, and all that good stuff. Then she told her of the festival, pulling out the scroll and showing it to her mother. As Mrs. Higurashi read over it, Kagome started to fidget like a little kid giving her a report card. “Oh wow Kagome! That’s amazing, your going right?” Kagome nodded, she watched as he mother ran through it some more. “Oh cool, they have tournaments, plays, a library, and you can even sing on stage much like a concert! Oh Kagome your going to enjoy this place! Sounds like a vacation!”

Kagome nodded again, “Yea and they also have places for archery.” Mrs. Higurashi nodded seeing that part. “Oh, are you going to get yourself a handsome guy there? If you are I want green eyed grandchildren!” Her mother said really happy. “Mom!” Kagome growled. “I’m joking honey, but if you do get a mate or whatever they call it, I do want green eyed grandchildren or even blue eyed!” Kagome sighed her mother was hopeless. “I think you should go, it would be good for you, and plus you’ll make an A plus for sure!” Kagome nodded “True, true! But hey I’m going to go shower, I’ve been killing for one a while!” Mrs. Higurashi nodded getting back to the cooking.

Kagome walked behind the couch where her brother and grandfather were in Tenshi form. “BOO!” Kagome yelled out making them both jump up in the air yelling Bloody murder or Demon be gone. Kagome laughed hugging them and flying up stairs to shower. That night she had the best dinner since she left Sesshomaru’s and the nicest sleep in over two weeks. Kagome laid snuggled in bed, “Sesshomaru’s beds might be nice and silky, but my bed’s the best!” And with that said Kagome fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning Kagome was up getting ready for school. She had a new school uniform thanks to her mom who ordered more while she was in the Feudal era. “Bye mom, see you after school!” Mrs. Higurashi nodded. Kagome ran up to the school a good twenty minutes early because her friends were always early and she had a lot to catch up with. “Kagome! We missed you! The doctor already let you out of the hospital?” Uki asked. “Uhh… yea!” Yuma and Shima ran up as well. (I still don’t know there names, so yea these are her three school friends that she always hangs out in the anime)

“How’s your back?” Shima and Yuma asked in unison. “Never been better!” Kagome replied. Yuma, Shima, and Uki all started jabbering about some seventh grader stealing Hojo away from Kagome. Kagome rolled her eyes saying she never was Hojo’s and she wasn’t stealing him from her. Then they started asking about the jealous boyfriend, the guy who said I love you, and the perverted guy who asked her to bare his children. “Don’t worry guys! None of us exactly feel the same way! The so called jealous boyfriend and the pervert are so beyond that now! Well… the pervert’s still a pervert, but I’m pretty sure he’s falling in love with my other friend. Those guys just act like my older brothers and stuff, so no worries! And the guy that said I love you, has a fiancé.”

“How old is the guy with the fiancé?” Uki asked. “Umm… I think he’s around 19, 20ish.” All the girls gasped, “You have got to be kidding me!” Kagome shook her head. “He’s way to old for you Kagome! And what he do? Get the girl pregnant?” Kagome anime style fell over. “No, no! It was more like a set up by the parents and stuff!” Uki shook her head, “He must be a powerful business man, that poor girl.” Kagome heard the bell ring, “C’mon guys, or we’ll be late!” The three girls followed Kagome into the enlarged school building.

“Ah… man…” Kagome moaned as she walked into her house. “Hi honey how was your day?” Kagome shook her head, “Horrible.” “Oh, I’m sorry honey. Well I talked to Gramps and Sota and they think that you should go. It would be good for you, and plus you might find yourself a partner.” Kagome sighed, “Mmk mom. I’m going upstairs. If Kukaikan comes, tell him I went to the Feudal Era.” (Yes all her Tenshi friends or not friends know about it cause they use to go through it until it shut on them) Mrs. Higurashi nodded.

Kagome stepped through the door that lead to her room. “I can’t believe I made a 67 on my freaking math! Just one more answer and I could of gotten it right! Arrg!” Kagome growled into her pillow as she fell onto her bed. She heard a tapping on the window she looked up to see Inuyasha there looking quite frantic. “What Inuyasha?” Kagome asked as she opened her window for him.

“Kagome… There’s a dragon youkai, and he has a Jewel shard! But we can’t find it his body keeps regenerating! C’mon Kags we gotta go!” Inuyasha blabbered out really fast. Kagome nodded yelling, “Mom I’m going with Inuyasha!” And she was out and in the well. Kagome then transformed flying out of the well, looking for the dragon youkai. “Inuyasha, were is it?” Inuyasha grabbed her hand and started running, “We don’t have time to talk!” Kagome jerked her hand away and flew next to Inuyasha through his own forest.

Kagome felt the presence of a Jewel Fragment coming, ‘This must be were the dragon is, good they lead it away from the villages.’ Kagome thought, while unsheathing her two katanas and Inuyasha Tetsuiga. As the dragon came into view, it was huge, but it wasn’t as big as Ruikotsa (Sp?). “Were is the wench with the Jewel Shards?” The dragon asked while flinging his tail towards Kirara. Inuyasha decided to do a surprise attack, “Wind Scar!” He yelled as he came closer to the dragon, but he missed. Thanks to the two Jewel Fragments, he was a lot faster than he should have been. “Inuyasha! He has two Jewel pieces! One in his forehead, typical, and the other in his chest!” Kagome yelled out as she neared Sango and Miroku.

“Two Jewel shards, eh? Then that makes it all the better!” Inuyasha shouted. As the Dragon looked over to see who said the first comment about his Jewel Shards, he saw Kagome. “You, give me the Jewel Shards” The Dragon commanded. “As if! And what is up with everyone and saying the same line every time they see me?” Kagome shouted at the dragon. “You dare defy me? Die wench!” He yelled as he threw a ice towards Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara. “I don’t think so!” Kagome threw up a quick barrier leaving her friends in it, while she flew out shouting, “Fire Flare” Her fire shot out of her hand, melting the ice around her, and blinding the dragon.

“Inuyasha now!” Kagome yelled. “Wind Scar!” Inuyasha yelled at another attempt. Inuyasha didn’t feel the dragon desinagrate. “Damn! Kagome I missed!” Kagome was about to shout something else, but when you could see again, Kagome was thrown into the ground like a rag doll. “Ah!” Kagome felt the tainted Jewel Shards coming toward her. “Dang…” Kagome muttered as she stood up from the fall. Her right hand was overlapping the top of her left wing.

“You thought you could beat me?” The Dragon roared with laughter. “Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled, but he was thrown back by the dragon’s tail. “Yea, actually I did” Kagome told the dragon, trying to think of some way to make time for Inuyasha to ‘wake up’. ‘Come on, Inuyasha. Wake up!’ Kagome thought as the dragon neared her. The dragon lifted up it’s arm to strike at her, but Kagome thought other wise. She through a lightning bolt his way, much like the time she did with Tsuki except this one more powerful and larger. The dragon was hit except that it barely effected him. “Vile wench, die!” the dragon yelled as he brought his giant claw down to Kagome.

Muhahaha! Cliffie! Don’t you guys love me? Ok anyways, answer time and then we go with the cast to see how they are going to destroy my life more!


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
griffins rule- Yea, me too! Don't worry they will! Tachi-mora, isn't in there for the heck of it. Lol!

animegirl2005- Thank you!

meikouhaikitsune- wow cool name! Thanks! Yea I have fun doing that! I know I love the fluffiness! I will!

Blood Red Moon- Yes! Kawaii so cool sounding! Good I'm glad you enjoy it! I will! No worries!

hoshi96- Well that means I'm the first right? Yes point for me! Thanks, well ya... My friends helped me pick out names. I have know idea, my friends did it! yes Tachi sounds fun, no? Lol I will, no worries... I don't wanna be smited... that would be horrible, then I can't keep writing! Gasp! Horrible! thanks! HEY! He's mine!

lyn- Mmk!

Crazy-Destinys- Heck ya! Yes! Thanks

MuffinSlayer- Cool! Yea I know!

hermonine- Thanks. Yea, it was fun writing! Yea, thanks!

hellspixie18-yea that would be crazy! OMG! I was going to take that one, but than I decided not to because it might lead to 'mating' and then my fanfic would be ruined. Thanks!

Demonic Devils- LOL!Yea it's fun writing! Oh really? Cool! Thanks!

darkestlightangel- Lol, yea don't worry. Nope sorry... she hides in Atatakai instead. Nah, it's ok, I like to review to my readers. Thanks a tot! L8ers!

Xellos and Lina forever- thanks! You don't need to cry... you'll brainwash me! Lol jk, Inu's mean! Lol. Thanks! I will!

sabbs- Lol, yea I know, I'm slow, but I try to update as soon ASAP!

Reki is sinbound- Lol, no problem I will! Really? I didn't think so but hey if you say it was funny than I'll go along with it! Thanks for reviewing!

Sheenachi- Hey! Ok I know I'm dumb, anyways thanks for reviewing!

Only 16, hmm… I don’t know….Oh well. I asked for 20 but only received 16, that’s a bum… I wanted 20. Well whatever schools starting so I let you guys slide for now! Lol. Whatever, on to the cast. But if you add MediaMinor's that would be 23... so does that count?


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Sora- Uhh! Let go of me! –pulls arms away from both Banko and Sess-

Sess- -growls-

Banko- -sticks tongue out at Sess-

Kags- I want Sesshomaru!

Sesshomaru- -turns around hearing Kagome-

Sora- haha… I get Banko!

Kags- -sitting in Sesshomaru’s lap- So, I get Fluffy-sama

Inu- O.O Kagome! What in the hell are you doing?

Kags- -blushes-

Sango- looks like it’s the battle of the Jealous and the Jealousyes

Miroku- -nods, gropes Sango-

Sango- -Slaps Miroku hard- HENTAI!

Miroku- it was worth the pain.

Shippo- Hey Sora, at the beginning of the first chapter, you said I might have a crush… who and where and how will I have a crush?

Sora- -walks over to Kagome, drags her into the closet, along with Sango, and Kaminari-

All- -hear’s whispering in the closet-

The girls pop out- We have decided….

Sango- That you….

Kaminari- will be…

Kagome- with…

Sora- to bad we aren’t going to tell you! It’s a surprise and all our many readers will be depressed if we spoil something!

Inu- Who cares about the God Damned readers! I want Kagome away from Sesshomaru!

Koga- Hell ya!

Ayame- What you don’t love me Koga?

Koga runs down stairs and hides

Ayame chases after him- Hey! I’m talking to you!

Kaminari sighs- are they going to fall in love?

Sora- Mmm… yea. You’ll see. But ok, I’ll do a bit of spoils.

Pairings:

Sess/Kags

Mir/San

Inu/OC

Kaminari/OC

Shippo/OC

Tenki/OC

Koga/Aya

And I can’t think of anyone else I’m going to pair up right now… sorry!

Naraku- What’s this? I don’t get a pairing?

Sora- Umm… no?

Nar- I’m heavily insulted

Sora- don’t worry you get a chick in 3 of my fanfics.

Sess- Yes, she has 23 ideas, including WOAT, and SM (Silver Moon)

Banko- Yep, and I have a couple fanfics including me.

Inu- Yea me too!

Mir- Do I get one?

Sora- Sure… just gotta get busy on that one

Kags- Anyways, if you want to see Sora’s ideas, go to her profile and click on her stories. Sheenachi and Sora’s friend, who lives in her hometown, have already checked it out. It tells you the summary and the pairings. So yea. Go check it out.

Shippo- Read and Review!