InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Just a couple of classical favorites ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hellooooooo!! Hey thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you for reviewing! I'm in a very hyper mood so, yea! This chapter will most likely end up being very hyper and goofy! If you are in a serious mood, than maybe you should come back later when you're in a happy peppy mood. Because if you don't you may get the urge to flame me, and then I'm going to freak out, jump away from my computer, grab some of Kagome's Gramps' spell wards, throw them at my computer, and run. Just to warn you… well, actually there is nothing to warn you guys about… -shrugs it off- anyways, the first week of school was horrible! And hectic! I have to sit next to my ex-boyfriend, and OMG it's horrible!! In all but 6 class! That's 3 classes with that moron! (Actually this would be my 2nd week at school… I posted it late… gomen)
 
Sess- Yes, he was a moron, and you're a moron for going out with him.
 
Sora- HEY! Be nice Fluffy-sama!
 
Sesshomaru's eye twitches
 
Bankotsu- you went out with someone other than me?
 
Sora backs off into a corner
 
Kagome, Sango, Kaminari, and Kirara (she's holding him by the back of his shirt with her teeth) holding Bankotsu back.
 
Sora- uhh… Banko?
 
Miroku- she don't own so don't sue
 
Shippo- should we help her?
 
Inuyasha- nope!
 
Chapter 9: Just a couple of Classical Favorites
 
Sesshomaru was traveling with his small group that contained Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken, looking for any signs of Naraku. So far, he's had no luck the most he had found was a couple irritating cats and some crazy old woman saying that there were no demons aloud in her hut. He was about 20 yards away from her hut, why would he come near it? Rin kept him from killing her and they kept going on their way.
 
It was around four according to Kagome when she was there, and he was coming closer and closer to the village were Kagome and Inuyasha usually stayed at. Also the well Kagome claimed she was from. He didn't want to say his secret love was a lunatic but that was absurd. Sesshomaru looked off to the left, were a small canyon was, and he saw a blue magic flowing around. `Miko powers…'
 
Sesshomaru's curiosity once again beat him. “Jaken, do not let Rin out of your site, Ah-Un don't let Jaken out of your site.” With that said, he walked over to the battle scene, to see who this miko was. For a moment, Sesshomaru could have sworn he heard Kagome scream out “Fire Flare”. Sesshomaru shook his head, that couldn't be possible, she was probably being dragged around by his little brother to find more Jewel Fragments. Sesshomaru had to cover his eyes for a moment that flare was impressive, even to the Sesshomaru of the Western Lands.
 
As Sesshomaru neared the battlefield he heard the two words that couldn't come out of anybody's mouth except Inuyasha, “Wind Scar!” Sesshomaru sighed, he saw a dragon youkai attacking them, and he then saw the mortals and the cat and kitsune in the barrier. Sesshomaru quickly searched for his beloved, then he saw her being thrown around by the dragon. Sesshomaru growled, but then calmed himself, he wanted to see how his little Tenshi would do in a real battle, using her real powers.
 
Sesshomaru watched from the sidelines, as Kagome jumped up but was holding her left wing in her right arm. Her wing was severely damaged, and she had the most annoyed look on her angelic face.
 
“You thought you could beat me?” The dragon asked Kagome, Inuyasha tried to run to Kagome but was thrown back by his tail. “Yea actually I did!” Kagome shouted to the dragon. `Such guts, she's perfect for you and you know it!' his self-conscious spoke. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. Sesshomaru watched as his little Tenshi threw a lightning bolt at the dragon, but failed it made no damage what's so ever. “Vile wench, die!” The clawed hand of the dragon was coming down on his Kagome.
 
 
 
Kagome stood there holding her injured wing in her hand, “Damn it…” She muttered as the dragon's hand came closer and closer. There was a bright light Kagome was suddenly picked up by a very strong arm. After the light dissipated, Kagome looked up at her savior trying to figure out who saved her. “Se-Sesshomaru?” Kagome questioned. Sesshomaru looked down at his beloved, “No, Kags, I'm just pretending.” He stated slightly cold. She glared at him but smiled all at once.
 
Kagome looked over his shoulder, he had cut the dragon's arm off. Sesshomaru landed next to Inuyasha and kicked him in the head, causing him to jump up and growl. Inuyasha's eyes were red, Tetsuiga had dropped out of his hand while being thrown back by the dragon. Kagome hid her face in Sesshomaru's haori, and Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. Inuyasha slowly looked around, seeing Sesshomaru he growled viciously, but when he saw Kagome he faltered slightly.
 
“Little brother, what's wrong?” Sesshomaru asked mockingly. Inuyasha glared at his older brother, he didn't recognize him, and he just saw him as another victim waiting to be slaughtered. The dragon laughed, “Lord Sesshomaru! What a pleasant surprise, I was just about to take out your baby brother, and now, I'm going to take out you!” The dragon roared out. Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes and looked slowly from Inuyasha to the dragon.
 
“You dare threaten this, Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru asked icily. The dragon laughed harder, Inuyasha smirked, “I don't see what's so funny, but I know what's about to be.” Inuyasha said in a really deep voice almost matching Sesshomaru's. He suddenly lunged at the dragon in an amazing speed. Inuyasha sliced at the dragon's forehead, looking for the Jewel Shard. Sesshomaru set Kagome down, “Kags, go get Tetsuiga and `sit' Inuyasha. You should know what to do from there.” Before Kagome could reply, Sesshomaru was as well after the Dragon. “You can tell by there attitudes they're related.” Kagome muttered. She limped over to Tetsuiga that was slightly buried in a pile of rocks; you could only see its hilt.
 
Kagome climbed up the rocks the best she could, but a bleeding shoulder, an injured wing, and your leg limping, isn't exactly to easy. Kagome sighed, as she finally made it up the rocks and grabbed Tetsuiga's hilt. She felt like she was pulling it out of a dried cement block. “Ah! C'mon! Get out of there!” Kagome yelled at the inanimate object. She tugged harder, pulling more strain on her injured shoulder, Tetsuiga started to loosen up from the pile of rocks. `Yea, c'mon baby, you can make it!' Kagome thought. With one more, hard tug, she had freed Tetsuiga from its `rock prison'.
 
After Sesshomaru left his love's side, he used his demonic speed and pulled out Tokigen (sp?) jumping in front of the dragon to distract him from hurting Inuyasha. Inuyasha had lost almost all control, but Kagome slightly kept him down. Sesshomaru was glad he didn't have to fight a dragon and his little brother all at once. Sesshomaru sliced at the dragon on the nose, causing it to scream in pain. Tetsuiga didn't have a sharp enough blade to cut through the dragon's rough skin, but Tokigen had recently been sharpened and is sharper than it had ever been.
 
Inuyasha took his right hand thrusting it into his left arm causing it to be covered in blood. He didn't call out the name of the attack he was going to use, seeming, as he didn't care. He threw his blades of blood at the dragon causing his stomach to cut all in one place, but it was a deep cut. Inuyasha used his new found demonic speed to quickly jump at his stomach shoving his hand in and pulling out the Jewel Shard. Inuyasha smirked; the look on the dragon's face was priceless. He saw Sesshomaru force his sword into the dragon's nose.
 
Kagome couldn't see exactly were Inuyasha was, “Inuyasha!” the dragon suddenly turned to her. `Damn girl can't keep her mouth shut!' Sesshomaru's more annoyed side growled. “Oops!” Kagome squeaked out, this would be the second time today she'd be in big dooky. “You thought you could hide from me?” The dragon retorted. Kagome rolled her eyes. “I wasn't hiding you imbecile! Sheesh!” Kagome yelled back at the dragon.
 
Inuyasha had heard his name called and dodged the dragon's claw that was coming after him for pulling out his Jewel Fragment. He growled the dragon had slightly caught his side. Inuyasha jumped towards the one who called his name, “K-Kagome…” Inuyasha slowly said in his deep voice. He heard Sesshomaru growl, usually a thought wouldn't even pass through Inuyasha's head while he was in full fledged demon form, but this time he did. `Why is Sesshomaru so pissed off over Kagome?' and that was the end of his thoughts.
 
Sesshomaru growled, the girl was always bringing attention to herself. He had told her to pull out Tetsuiga, `sit' Inuyasha, and give the Tetsuiga to Inuyasha. Not scream out his name. Sesshomaru used his demonic speed grabbing Kagome, careful not to be touched by Tetsuiga. He growled at her, “Kagome what were you thinking?” he asked her icily. She hadn't heard that tone of voice from him since before she healed Rin. “I-I, don't know…” She trailed off, holding Tetsuiga close to herself. Sesshomaru sighed; no matter how strict he tried to be with this woman he would never allow himself to talk to her in that tone again.
 
He gently nuzzled her cheek, “I am sorry.” He pulled back quickly dodging an attack from the dragon. “Lord Sesshomaru, I never knew you mated with such creatures as her.” The dragon said mockingly. Inuyasha suddenly slashed at its eye causing it to bleed severely and making its only arm come up and cover it. “They aren't mates!” Inuyasha yelled as he used the one and only Iron Reever Soul Stealer. This time Inuyasha's attack cut through the hand and through the eye again.
 
The dragon screamed in pain, his most hated enemies were defeating him, his father had killed Lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's father. But when he had heard his father was back, he quickly as he could tried to get to the site of his father's area. When he entered the battlefield he saw his father killed by the insolent half-breed, Inuyasha. The dragon then decided to gather the Jewel Shards and become stronger, to kill the hanyou, and then the elder brother. But now, now both were defeating him, he had even lost a Jewel Piece.
 
Sesshomaru put Kagome down staring slightly amused by Inuyasha's little outrage. Usually his attacks wouldn't be so strong, but now that he was a full-fledged demon and his inu possessiveness his attacks became a lot stronger. Sesshomaru sheathed Tokigen and watched his little brother slice the hell out of the dragon's face. That dragon looked slightly familiar. Sesshomaru shrugged it off, he had seen millions of dragons, and he just didn't want this one to be in some sort of alliance with him. Breaking an alliance could mean serious shit.
 
Inuyasha again sliced at the dragons face; finally the Jewel Fragment was sliced out of his forehead. Inuyasha again smirked, “Die, filthy vermin” Inuyasha said as he sliced it one last time causing it to be destroyed. Inuyasha caught the other Jewel Shard in his palm. He landed gently, staring at his elder brother and Kagome, his adopted little sister. He tossed the Shards to her, giving her a shock, his eyes were no longer deep crimson but he still had the blue stripes.
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome exclaimed, “What did… How?” Sesshomaru smirked, “So little brother, you have found out who you really are.” He stated coldly. Inuyasha gave him a small smile, “Yea, but my senses are killing me.” He replied sniffing around. Kagome let the barrier down that her other friends were protected in. They instantly ran over, “Kagome, Inuyasha are you alright?” Sango asked. Kagome smiled plopping down. “Yea we seem to be fine, my butt hurts though.” Kagome told her `sister'. Sango rolled her eyes, “Oka-san!” Shippo yelled jumping into his mother's arms. “Shippo you're going to kill me one of these days!” Kagome giggled at his little pout.
 
Miroku was the only one that didn't speak; he noticed Inuyasha's differences. “Either Kagome played face painting with Inuyasha again, or Inuyasha's a full-fledged demon.” Miroku finally stated, Sango instantly turned to her now full demon friend. Inuyasha was facing the canyon wall, seeming to be off into space. His eyes were still gold, but they were smaller, much like Sesshomaru's. He also had to demonic blue stripes still a bit jagged.
 
Sesshomaru also seemed to be in space, but he was looking beyond the group, he was staring above the canyon seeming to be searching for someone. “Inu… Sess?” Kagome asked. Sesshomaru looked down at his young Tenshi friend, Inuyasha though was still in space his golden eyes were slightly glazed. “How did Inuyasha transform and have control?” Sango finally asked. Kagome shrugged looking over at Sesshomaru for answers. “He found his inner self.” Was all he said.
 
Inuyasha finally looked at his group, “I'm hungry.” Was all he said, all but Sesshomaru fell over anime style. Kagome pulled herself back up first, “Always thinking about your stomach, eh Inuyasha?” she asked. Inuyasha glanced over at his Tenshi friend. “Yep… and you're injured, c'mon let's go find your bag.” Inuyasha said picking Kagome up bridal style. He was sure she'd still be limping and her wing was slightly messed up so she'd have to go back to her time.
 
“Kirara!” Sango called out for her kitten friend. Kirara appeared in her giant form hitching all but Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kagome a ride. Sesshomaru leapt over to the spot he was looking at earlier, Kagome had sighed at his departure. She had missed him greatly and he didn't even say goodbye. Inuyasha stopped, looking behind his shoulder. “Planning on joining us for awhile Fluffy?” Inuyasha asked in a teasing tone. Kagome grabbed onto Inuyasha's neck slightly pulling her self up looking behind Inuyasha. “As a matter a fact I was pup.” Was all Sesshomaru said before a little munchkin flew out behind him and jumping up in front of Inuyasha trying to look at the girl in his arms.
 
“Kagome-chan!” Rin screamed out. Kagome looked back at the innocent child, “Hey Rin-chan! Been a pain in the butt for Fluffy-sama for me?” she asked. Rin nodded smiling, Inuyasha placed Kagome down and walked over to Sesshomaru. Kagome sat down in front of Rin, and they began chitchatting about something. “The kid make you or you just growing soft?” Inuyasha asked slightly amused. “Shut up, pup.” Was all Sesshomaru said before walking past him scooping up Rin and kept walking.
 
Kagome giggled, Inuyasha picked her up and caught up with Sesshomaru easily. Inuyasha was beginning to enjoy his new powers as being a full-fledged. Inuyasha walked along side his elder brother Kagome would tease Sesshomaru a couple times, calling him `Fluffy' or telling Rin to do something. Sesshomaru would half-heartedly glare at Rin, but she'd do it any ways.
 
When they made it to the village, some people cowered in fear of the TaiYoukai of the West coming to their village. But Kaede and the rest of Inuyasha's group greeted them full heartedly. “It's been awhile Sesshomaru-sama.” Kaede said to the older demon. Sesshomaru nodded following his little brother inside the hut. He noticed the human miko was staring intently at Inuyasha. After sending the children outside to play with the other village children, they began speaking. “Inuyasha what has happened to ye?” Kaede was the first to speak.
 
Inuyasha looked over to the old wrinkled miko, “Nothing, I was merely in a battle when I transformed… like usual.” Inuyasha stated in his deep voice. Kaede looked over at Sesshomaru. “Sesshomaru-sama, tell me, do ye know anything of this?” She asked. Sesshomaru took his eyes off Kagome and Sango, they were bandaging each other up, “I have said this more than once today, and it's highly annoying. He had found his inner self within, so now if he losses Tetsuiga, the puppy will not lose all control.” Sesshomaru stated.
 
Sango slapped Miroku, “Hentai, when will you learn?” she growled out intimidating. “Oh my dear Sango, you no my hand his cursed, it has a mind of it's own.” Miroku said slowly backing away from the demon slayer, ending up sitting in between the two-youkai brothers. “I think Master Inuyasha, had become jealous of what the dragon had said. Causing him to attack the dragon full force. When doing so his heart was telling him he is no more than Kagome's friend or even brother. Causing him to gain control back but staying a full fledged youkai.” Myoga suddenly appeared out of who-knows-where.
 
“Master Inuyasha my butt, flea!” Jaken yelled at Myoga. Sesshomaru glared at Jaken causing him to shut up. “Aye, tis' is a strange theory, but I do believe Myoga is correct. When Inuyasha had attacked the dragon, the thought of Sesshomaru being mates with Kagome created a strong will to attack the dragon more. By doing so, ye Inuyasha, your demonic heart had something to think about other than killing everything.” Inuyasha looked over at her, “So what your saying is that because I was slightly jealous that I found out that I'm only Kagome's brother?” he asked. Miroku nodded, “Sounds quite logical. For Inuyasha being protective over Kagome is a natural thing. When the dragon claimed they were mates, you freaked out.”
 
They all seemed to agree. “So Inu, getting a little envious of Sesshomaru?” Kagome teased, “What! No!” Inuyasha shouted. Kagome winked at Sango, “Yea Inu, I did hear that Sesshomaru snagged a couple kisses from Kagome and you haven't.” Sango also teased. Inuyasha growled, “So, what's that have to do with anything?” Miroku decided it was his turn to jump in this little scandal, “It has to do with everything!” Inuyasha glared at all three of them, then at Sesshomaru. Especially Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked like he didn't even care, as usual.
 
`Oh, I'll get you for this dear elder brother, you can count on it.' Inuyasha thought. “No it doesn't.” Inuyasha retorted. “But my lord, it does!” Myoga joined the fun. “Will you guys stop pulling my leg?” Inuyasha yelled. Kagome tossed him Tetsuiga, “Maybe I will, maybe I won't.” she said. When Inuyasha caught Tetsuiga, he transformed back into a hanyou. “Damn, that hurt…” Inuyasha rubbed his head. Kagome smiled, “Haha! My own theory was correct.” Kagome said in triumph. Sango rolled her eyes, “Yea, well can he turn back into a full fledged demon on his own accord?” she asked.
 
Kagome placed her finger on her chin, “How am I supposed to know that?” Sesshomaru looked over at his little brother, “Yes he can, with a lot of practice.” Inuyasha looked over at Sesshomaru. “Cool… but will it hurt my head this bad every time?” He asked. Sesshomaru shook his head, “Tetsuiga merely surprised your demonic blood, nothing else.” He stated coldly. “Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Kagome whispered into Sango's ear. Sango giggled in reply, “Yea.”
 
Rin and Shippo ran in, “Oka-san! Come play tag with us!” Kagome shook her head, “Sorry Shippo and Rin, I can't I have to go back to my time and gather more supplies and I have to get more medical supplies.” Kagome told them. Shippo whimpered, “Afterwards maybe?” he asked hopefully. Kagome nodded, “Yea, Gramps might have some sort of healing potion, or I could have an aspirin or two.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Or you could just suck it up and deal with it!” Kagome stood up a little wobbly, “Yea, well don't even get me started on you after we get done with a battle!” Kagome retorted.
 
Inuyasha raised his eyebrow, “Well I'm not the idiot that always cries for a break right after we took one after a battle!” Kagome growled, “I do not! I ask for a some sort of water supply, because I can't stand having dirt and blood all over me!” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Oh shut up! You do not! You whine about `Inu-kun! Can we please stop? I'm so tired!'”. Inuyasha mocked. Kagome narrowed her blue eyes, “Inuyasha… SIT BOY!” Inuyasha was pummeled into the ground, “I'm going home, and I'll be back by sun down.” Kagome turned her back, and walked over to the door, “Sesshomaru stay here I want to show you a couple games from my place.” With that she stomped out the door leaving a crushed hanyou and an enraged TaiYoukai, `No one orders this Sesshomaru around… future mate or not.' Sesshomaru thought.
 
After sunset, Kagome did return, she brought her yellow bag and other stuff. They decided to leave and wait for the kids to tire out before they stopped to camp. It was now around 10:00 p.m. and the kids were just now slowing down, running out of energy. “Shippo, Rin c'mon or you'll be left behind.” Kagome called out to them. They instantly ran up and jumped on Ah-Un. “Kagome-chan, I'm tired.” Rin yawned. Shippo nodded in agreement. The enlarged group walked for about 15 more minutes, because Sesshomaru had smelt a lake near by and wanted to camp there.
 
Kagome pulled out all of her sleeping bags, she had grabbed a couple extra for Rin and Jaken. She was sure Sesshomaru wouldn't want to sleep in one and he probably wouldn't fit. Sango and Miroku started a fire, Kagome put the kids to bed, Sesshomaru mounted Ah-Un, and Inuyasha retrieved some water. “So what games did you bring this time, Kags?” Inuyasha asked. Rin, Shippo, and Jaken were sleeping in sleeping bags a couple yards away so the group wouldn't wake them.
 
Kagome smiled, “Oh just a couple of classical favorites.” She smirked this was going to be so fun. Sango smiled too, “Which ones?” Miroku smirked, “Are any contacted with either of you?” He earned a couple of slaps from the girls and a slug from Inuyasha. They were all sitting around the campfire, Kagome sat to the right from Sesshomaru, next to her was Sango, then Miroku, and Inuyasha sat on his left. “Actually I wanted to play Truth or Dare!” Kagome said. Inuyasha popped his neck, “Now this, is a fun game, I'm in.”
 
The others nodded all but Sesshomaru. “I do not need to play such foolish games.” He was about to stand up, but Kagome grabbed his tail. “Yes you do need to play a couple of foolish games! If you don't I won't talk to you forever!” she glared at him and he glared back, “And ever!” Kagome said. Sesshomaru sighed, he'd get her for this too. “Okay, The games called Truth or Dare. If I like ask Inuyasha Truth or Dare, he has to choose if he chooses dare I get to dare him any thing I want. If he doesn't do it, he has to take off one item of clothing. If he chooses truth, he either has to answer a question or he has to tell the truth about something.” Kagome explained to Sesshomaru. He nodded.
 
“Okay I want to go first!” Inuyasha said, “Miroku Truth or Dare?” He asked. Miroku replied with dare. “Okay, I dare you to… I dare you to put on some of Kagome's make up.” Miroku's mouth dropped open. “Fine!” Kagome walked to her bag and pulled out her make up tossing it to Miroku. She also pulled out a battery powered stereo and a CD pack. “How do you put this stuff on?” Miroku asked utterly confused when he opened the mascara. Kagome and Sango looked at each other and nodded, “Make over!” The both squealed in delight.
 
The girls suddenly piled in front of Miroku using hairbrushes, mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, blush, the whole nine yards. When they pulled away Inuyasha fell over laughing and Sesshomaru slightly chuckled. Sango handed him a small handheld mirror, he had on dark blue eye shadow, with dark mascara. His eyeliner was messed up, a lot because he kept squirming around under them. He had on pink blush. They fixed his hair up in two high pigtails. Some of his dark black hair was falling out but he did have his hair way up there. He also had on dark red lipstick.
 
“A master piece!” Inuyasha laughed at his best friend. Miroku groaned and wiped off the make up with his long sleeve. “Okay, Kagome Truth or dare?” Kagome rolled her eyes, “You know me I always pick dare!” Miroku nodded, “Should of known, I dare you to… hmm… sit in Sesshomaru's lap and make out with him fro 3 minutes.” Kagome and Inuyasha's mouth dropped open, “What?” was all Kagome could manage out. “You heard me, unless you want to strip off your tang top off.” He said with a mischievous grin. Yes it was true; Kagome was wearing a pair of really tight dark blue jeans and a black tang top. She had changed when she went to her time. Sesshomaru didn't say anything or show any emotion, the only thing you could really tell that he was shocked by the dare was that his eyes had widened a fraction of an inch.
 
Kagome sighed, “Fine you win Miroku!” Kagome whined. Kagome stood up tossing Sango her watch, “I trust you to time it.” Kagome plopped down in Seshomaru's lap. Sesshomaru raised his eyebrow at her, “What?” Kagome asked highly annoyed. “Ok you have… 3… 2…1… go!” Sango called out.
 
Kagome's mouth captured Sesshomaru's in her own. Her eyes closed when they met as well as Sesshomaru's. He had missed her taste greatly, he asked for entrance and she complied, it seemed she as well missed him. Their tongues entwined, Sesshomaru was taking in every single detail of her mouth again. She tasted great it was driving him insane. Kagome battled with Sesshomaru for dominance, he had one all the other times and she was dying to win this time. She didn't care that her friends were all around her; she made a small noise of content. Sesshomaru growled of pleasure hearing her. Sesshomaru nipped her bottom lip making her whimper. He was about to make it deeper but Sango had to ruin the precious moment, “Time!”
 
Kagome pulled back, slightly panting looking at everything but everybody's eyes. Sesshomaru looked down at her, her cheeks were a deep crimson. Sesshomaru smirked, if only she could stay there with him forever. “Damn Kagome!” Inuyasha laughed out, he enjoyed every moment of it. Kagome turned around and saw her digital camera in his hands. “INU-YASHA!” she screamed making Sesshomaru slightly flinch and Inuyasha jump up in a tree. “Haha! You can't `sit' me, I have your digital camera!” Kagome jumped out of Sesshomaru's lap, “I can't believe you! You took a picture of us?!” she screamed.
 
Inuyasha winked, “Hell ya I did! And you won't believe how many people are going to enjoy it!” he laughed out. Kagome now had three anime anger marks appearing on her forehead, “Inuyasha, I don't care… I have a couple pictures of my own of you.” She said rather confident. Sango gasped, “She does! I saw every single one of them.” Miroku's eyes widened, “Your in deep shit Inuyasha.” Kagome ran over to her bag, digging through it. “Here! I'll show Sesshomaru a couple pictures of you… and some other people.” Kagome threatened, “How many did you take?” she asked.
 
Inuyasha went through the settings pulling up the review section. “1…2….3, 4… 7, 8. Eight pictures.” He told them. Sesshomaru raised his eyebrow, “Kags, I thought you said that you couldn't see the pictures until you developed them.” Sesshomaru reminded her. “That's only with some of the pictures. On my digital camera, you can see your results instantly. Inuyasha give me the digital camera, and I won't show him the pictures from the last `Truth or Dare' game. Or the ones with Kikyo…” Inuyasha's eyes widened, “Fine… but I'm developing these!” Kagome glared at him and snatched her camera away when he jumped down.
 
Kagome looked through the pictures, “OMG! Inuyasha I swear I hate you right now!” Kagome exclaimed looking at all the pictures. “I'm not developing these!” Inuyasha raised his eyebrow, “And why not, dear little sister?” Kagome glowered at him “Because! It's embarrassing!” Sesshomaru snatched the little silver camera from her looking at the pictures. There was one from the front, showing Kagome's back and his face. The next two were on the side showing a perfect view of them making out. The other two were showing them from the other side, getting a better view of him than Kagome. The other three were just Inuyasha running around taking whatever he could without being caught.
 
Sesshomaru tossed it to Inuyasha, “Make sure she develops these.” Inuyasha smirked, “Mmmk.” He turned the camera off tucking into his shirt. Kagome fumed, “Inu-kun, please.” Inuyasha sat back down in front of the fire, “Nope. Besides it's your turn.” Kagome sat back in her spot, “Fine than, Inu, Truth or Dare, choose dare.” She said with an evil glint in her eyes. Inuyasha faked yawned, “Yea sure whatever, dare.” Kagome smirked quite evilly for her.
 
“Inu I dare you to… I dare you to sing `I feel like a woman' and dance `sexy' to it.” Everybody's mouth dropped, even Sesshomaru's slightly. “What…?” Inuyasha said in obvious surprise. Kagome smirked, “Oh I know how much you `love' that song, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. And don't forget the fact that you dance absolutely `sexy'.” Kagome said while smirking. “You gotta be kidding me!” Sango laughed. Kagome shook her head, “No, I dare him to.” Miroku smiled, “His favorite song my butt.” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, `That song would will most likely hurt his pride, I'm in.' He thought.
 
“So little brother, you going to sing, or are you just going to sit there dumbfounded as usual?” Sesshomaru questioned, slightly agitated that he wasn't moving. Inuyasha lowly growled, “No.” Kagome smiled, “But Inu, if you start quitting here, than you'll be stripped completely before anyone else.” She said in a really sweet tone. “Little brother, hurry up.” Sesshomaru threatened slightly. Inuyasha growled in agitation, “Fine!”
 
Inuyasha stood up, backing away from the group slightly, making sure he still had the camera within the folds of his shirts. He took a deep breath, “Kags, do you have the music?” he asked in a small begging way. Kagome shook her head, “But… part of the dare was you had to sing it.” Inuyasha hit his forehead, “I hate taking dare's from you when your pissed off. And you always take it out on me.” He whined, “Hurry up I want to see this one!” Miroku chanted, “Do it, do it!” All three of them chanted again and again. Inuyasha growled “Shut up!”
 
Inuyasha took another deep breath, “I-I fee-feel l-like a wo-wo a wom…” Inuyasha couldn't do this it was hurting what pride he had left in front of Sesshomaru. Kagome smirked she was loving every bit of this. “Don't forget dance Inu!” Kagome said. Inuyasha slightly snarled, “I'm sorry puppy, I don't think I heard you” Sesshomaru mocked. “I feel like a woman, okay!” they all started laughing, but Sesshomaru slightly chuckled. “Alright Inuyasha you can sit back down!” Kagome laughed out.
 
Inuyasha was muttering, “Stupid little dares… mumble grumble… lil sisters are evil… groan…. Black monkeys are going to take over the western lands… grumble…” Sesshomaru eyed his little brother suspiciously, he hates flying black monkeys and he really hated people or monkeys that tried to take over his land. “Hey Sango your turn.” Inuyasha growled out. “Umm… Truth?” she asked afraid. Inuyasha smirked, “Do you like Miroku?” He asked or maybe seethed. “Umm… I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I” Sango stuttered. “C'mon Sango it's about time you tell us!” Kagome decided to add some pressure. “You know if you lie, I can instantly tell. After all this Sesshomaru has no time for your pitiful games.” Sesshomaru said rather coldly to the nervous demon slayer.
 
“I-I, I l-l-li” Sango stuttered even harder. Kagome smiled, “Say it so you can get someone else back for the previous games we had or something.” Sango nodded, “I like Miroku, they're happy?” She screamed out. Kagome and Inuyasha's mouth's dropped, “Of course I'm happy!” Miroku yelled grabbing Sango. Kagome smiled, “Inuyasha, you have to cook tomorrow!” Inuyasha growled, “Damn it to hell and back!”
 
Miroku smiled mischievously, “So Sango, you do want to bear my children!” he said all lecherous like and with that sparkling look in his eyes will-you-bear-my-children-? Kind of look. I know that you know that I know what you all know what my momma knows (I hope she don't) what I'm talking about. Sango pulled out of his embrace, “NO! All I said was that I like you!” Inuyasha sighed, Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, he could smell her arousal and he was sure Inuyasha could as well.
 
“Tsk, tsk, tsk, you really shouldn't come out all that fast Miroku. You might earn an interesting size slap from our favorite little demon slayer.” Kagome said while tying her light blue hair that looked slightly orange in the fire light in a high sloppy ponytail. “Ok, I get it… Sesshomaru truth or dare?” Sango asked. Sesshomaru looked her way, slightly intimidating her, “Dare.” He replied. Kagome smiled, “Dare devil, eh?” Inuyasha rolled his eyes and laughed.
 
“Alright, I dare you to sing to a random song to Kagome's rate-io” She said, knowing all to well for some reason when you dare this, her radio choose the strangest song that has nothing to do with anything. He looked over at Kagome with a perfectly raised eyebrow. Kagome smiled grabbing both her CD player and CD case. She flipped through the case, `This one will be good!' she stuck in a burned (as in she copied music) black CD. She put it on random it landed on number 3.
 
Kagome paused it before it could play, “Oky doky than! Here's my lyrics book,” She flipped to the page of the song, “Read these lyrics really quick and than sing it with the music. This is also like a duet type thing, so there will be girls on they're singing already. Get it?” Sesshomaru looked over the lyrics, “I'm not singing this.” Kagome looked him up and down in a small seductive way, “Alright take off your shirt.” Sesshomaru growled, “Fine turn on the damned thing.” Inuyasha smirked, this was one of his favorite songs, and he just had to hear Sesshomaru sing it.
 
The song started out as, (he's not singing it, it's already within it, kind of like karaoke.) “
 
“Let's take some calls from the request line. Caller number one…”
 
“Ay… man… what's up? This is Dominick from Shady `n' Low Trailer Park.”
 
“What's up Dominick?”
 
“I wanna hear that song from Lil' Jon and Petey Pablo.”
 
“Aight, I have that coming up for you. Now shout out on the radio station that gave you what you wanted.”
 
“Double-U Boom Boom Beat Baby!”
 
Sesshomaru looked over at Kagome, was the woman insane or what? Kagome urged him on, “C'mon you gotta start singing now!” Sesshomaru took a deep breath, he had to get her for this too. (The girls are in `')
 
`How you like it daddy?'
 
“Would you like it from the front?” Sesshomaru slightly growled out. He glared out at them all. Every time Sesshomaru would sing so would the girl, right after him. He sang the part what he saw as `lyrics' according to her spiral. All of her stuff from her time was so different.
 
“24, 34, 46, (6), good and thick, and once you get it she'll work with it. Pretty face and some cute lips, earring in her tongue and she know what she do with it. Make a name for herself, and she do her shit well, and know how to keep her business to herself. Come over anytime a nigga call, shit 1 `o' clock, 2 `o' clock, ding-dong, and she right there. And she knows why she came here, and she knows where her clothes suppose to be off and over there. Sniff a lil coke, take a lil x, smoke a lil wee, drink a lil bit I need a girl I
can freak with, and wanna try shit, and ain't scared of a big dick.” Sesshomaru paused, `What the hell did I just read?' Sesshomaru asked himself.
 
Kagome busted out laughing she couldn't hold it anymore, he was singing and he sang well she gave him that, but what he was singing wasn't what he was most likely expecting. Inuyasha as well as the others were also laughing their heads off. Sesshomaru sang the lyrics again.
 
“Freek-a-leek Shamika, Keisha, Zahra. Freek-a-leek, Shonda, Sabrina, Krista, Daronda. Freek-a-leek, Theresa, Felicia, Tanishia, Shavon, Freek-a-leek, Monica, Monique, Christina, Yolanda.” Yep it was official, he was going to kill every one of them.
 
“I need to know a whole lot that can teach a broad, with my ding dong make her tongue ticking that bong. Go on ahead so I don't have to do that for her, I'm spoiled, and I don't like to work that hard. I like to lay back, relax, and enjoy my turn, and let your eyes roll back and my toes curl. I love the way you do that girl, till it come time for me to have to give her hers. Tell me what you want, do you want it missionary with your feet crammed to the headboard? Do you want it from the back, put your face in the pillow so you can yell as loud as you want to? Do you want it on the floor, do you want it on the chair, do you want it over here, do you want it over there? Do you want it in ya pussy, do you want it in ya ass? I can give anything you can handle.”
 
`I'm going to die.' Sesshomaru thought. He hated this song with a passion, he had never needed physical needs before and this song was making him seem like some damn man-whore, is a pretty good way to put it. Inuyasha was laughing his head off, when Sesshomaru left the last couple lines he couldn't take it Inuyasha was on the ground laughing his ass off. As well as the others but Inuyasha was turning red. Sesshomaru sang the chorus again and sat back down.
 
“I'm going to kill every single one of you.” Sesshomaru threatened as it ended. “Yeah, I appreciate it home boy.”
 
“Not a problem man, you know I do it because I love ya. Now I got to give a shout out to Seagrams Gin cuz I drink it, and they payin me for it.” The chorus went on again, and it ended. Kagome pushed it on pause trying to keep from laughing. About ten minutes later Sesshomaru was getting really pissed off. Words couldn't describe his anger for everything and everyone right then. Kagome lightly punched him in the arm, “Oh, c'mon on Fluffmeister, it wasn't that bad!”
 
Sesshomaru growled, “Fluffmeister?” Kagome backed slowly away from him hiding behind Sango. “Oops, was that me?” she asked innocently. He could barely see her, the only things that were you could see was her fingers grasping onto the other woman's shoulders and her wings. “Kagome truth or dare?” He asked. Kagome peeked out, “Umm… dare?” she squeaked out. Truth wasn't a good choice and neither was dare, she knew that for a fact.
 
“Kags, I dare you to…” He glared at her with humor dancing in those golden orbs. She fidgeted behind Sango, she had know idea what this guy was going to dare her. In fact she was scared of what he was going to dare her. “To change the game.” He stated, they all fell over anime style. Kagome recovered first, “Why?” Sesshomaru slightly glared at her, “Because this game is pointless.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Loser… what other game Kagome?”
 
Kagome dug through her pack, “Umm… we'll have to chug a couple bottles, but you guys want to play Spin the Bottle?” she asked as she pulled out a six pack of Dr. Pepper. “Which one is that one again Kagome?” Miroku asked as he opened one of the Dr. P's, “Wow Miroku, I expected you to remember this one.” Inuyasha's face paled. “Is this that one that you and your other friends played in your time when I was there?”
 
Kagome smirked, “Yea actually it is.” Inuyasha's eye twitched, “I hate that game! I refuse to play it!” Sango and Sesshomaru looked at each other, “What's the game?” Sesshomaru asked coldly. They all had the bottles of Dr. P open, and Kagome had some music playing quietly so it didn't wake the others up. “It's were someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to make out with.” All of their eyes widened. “That's even stupider than the last game.” Sesshomaru stated.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, “Quit being a party pooper and play, you need to loosen up a little.” Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “Fine I'll play, but if it's dumber than it already sounds, than I want to play another one.” He said, Kagome smiled in victory o.oV.
 
“Okay, I'll go first.” Inuyasha placed his bottle down in the center of them. They had moved away from the fire and were still in a circle. Kagome spun the bottle, it landed on Sesshomaru. Kagome's mouth fell open, “What are the freaking odds?” she asked. “That's messed up.” Inuyasha stated slowly. Sango shrugged, “The magic bottle knows all” She said sarcastically.
 
“Alright then,” Kagome said, she leaned over to Sesshomaru and captured his lips again. He asked for entrance, and she complied and again there tongues entwined. She pulled back slowly. “It doesn't have to last a long time either.” She said, knowing all to well her and Sesshomaru could get carried away. Sesshomaru than spun the bottle, it landed on Kagome. (haha, I love this.) Kagome rolled her eyes and gave him a quick kiss, then spinning it on Sango. Sango's mouth dropped open, “That's funny.” Kagome said laughing, Inuyasha again paled.
 
“You're not going to kiss me are you Kagome?” Sango asked nervous. Kagome shook her head. “Nope, I don't want to take your first, that would be messed up.” Sango spun the bottle and it landed on Miroku. Sango gulped, she barely told the guy she liked him, now she had to kiss him? Oh boy, this was going to be a long night. Kagome started laughing, as well as Inuyasha. Sesshomaru didn't seem to find the humor in it too well. Miroku had stars in front of his eyes, “This has to be a dream! Everything is coming true tonight!” Sango hit her forehead; this was defiantly going to be a long night.
 
“Well you guys going to kiss or we just going to sit here and watch you guys have a staring contest?” Sesshomaru asked slightly agitated. Sango again gulped, “F-fine…” Sango leaned over to Miroku gently placing her lips on his. Her eyes closed slowly as well as his. The kiss started out soft and chaste but soon evolved into more demanding and passionate. Miroku's arms wrapped around Sango's small waste her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck. Miroku licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she complied slowly a bit unsure. Miroku's tongue darted into her mouth leaving not one place untouched. Miroku used his tongue to coax Sango's tongue; shyly her tongue went and played with his. Miroku was so intoxicated right then, the woman of his very dreams he was kissing. Sadly though they had to pull apart, may God forbid that we need to breathe.
 
Miroku looked down into deep brown eyes. Sango was blushing, it was her first kiss and he knew it. Her eyes were slightly glazed over her cheeks were burning red and she slowly pulled her arms away from his neck. She was surprised he hadn't tried to grope her yet. Miroku couldn't help it, she looked like an angel in his arms, and his `cursed' hand was suddenly up and down on her rump. SLAP!
 
“I spoke to soon…” Sango growled out. Kagome shook her head, “He'll never learn. Not even on her first kiss.” They played a few more rounds of `Spin the Bottle' but they didn't have very many people and most thought of each other as brother and sister. Sesshomaru was now topless, he had refused to kiss Sango. Inuyasha was as well topless, he had refused to kiss both. They quit, “Kagome did you bring Monopoly?” Sango asked after once again having to kiss Miroku.
 
“As a matter of fact I did.” Kagome said. She pulled out her Monopoly game and explained to Sesshomaru the rules. He easily caught on to this game. (Why I chose Monopoly, Kami may never know…) Within thirty minutes Sesshomaru already one the whole entire game. Kagome's eyes bulged, “Holy freaking crap! How in the world did you do that? That was like the world's shortest Monopoly game ever!” Kagome exclaimed. Sesshomaru had bought out every single thing, never went to the jail, and he had almost all the money.
 
Sesshomaru smirked, “I do this at home, why else would my study be caked full of papers?” Sesshomaru said. Sango glared, “Lucky…” Inuyasha threw down the dice, “Damn you and all your damn experience in every damn thing!” Inuyasha cursed. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. SLAP! “Freaking hentia!” Sango yelled. It was official, Miroku was knocked out for the rest of the night. “Ewww….” Kagome said in half pity for the monk.
 
“And… I'm bored, I'm going to sleep see ya in the morning, if you plan on even getting up” Inuyasha said trying to get under her skin again. Kagome growled whapping him over the head, “I'm going for a walk.” She stood up and did exactly what she said, went on a walk. Sesshomaru rolled her eyes, “Like getting a rise out of the Tenshi little brother?” Inuyasha smirked, “Yea it's pretty funny how red she gets in the face.” Inuyasha yawned while pulling on his shirts, “You might want to go cool her off before she gets in a fight with some demon. When she's pissed off she usually don't since someone after her. Night.” Inuyasha jumped into a tree and was instantly passed out.
 
Sesshomaru started walking over to the area Kagome had went. `Just one more week, than I can have Kagome all to myself.' Sesshomaru thought. He followed his nose and found himself watching Kagome, from beyond the shadows. “Boy what a tiring day,” Kagome said to herself, “Sleeping on the ground, won't exactly be the most comfortable either.” Kagome splashed some water on her face from the lake. Sesshomaru stepped forward, ending up next to Kagome as she dried off her face.
 
Kagome looked up at him, “Yo big boy.” She said. Sesshomaru raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Kagome rolled her eyes, “Never mind… What's up?” Sesshomaru stood there looking at the stars. “Just thinking.” He stated plainly. “Wow, you're telling lots of detail here.” She said sarcastically. When he didn't reply, she decided to talk for him, “You going to the Festival in a week?” She asked. Sesshomaru looked from the sky to Kagome, “Yes.” Kagome again rolled her eyes, “Okay, seriously start talking, I know you can say more than three words.”
 
Sesshomaru picked her up by her arm, “This Sesshomaru needs not to.” Kagome counted on her fingers, “Should I give you a piece of candy or around of applause?” She questioned. Sesshomaru again raised his eye brow, “What's that supposed to mean?” Kagome smiled up at him, “You said seven different words, and I was being sarcastic.” Sesshomaru looked down at her bright smile it sent butterflies to his stomach, “Are you going?” Kagome asked. “Yes.” Kagome stared at him, urging him to go on, when he didn't she pulled her arm out of his grasp.
 
“Is it your duty or what?” She asked, she was curious. “I have been skipping for over 25 years, and they're getting irritated with this Sesshomaru. And it is about time to find a mate.” Kagome nodded in understanding. “I see… do you have anyone on your mind?” She asked. `Yes actually I do.' Is what he wanted to say. “Not really… I'll have too many women after me. It will get highly annoying. Mostly they'll just want me either for my money or to higher their status.”
 
Kagome sighed, “That's sad, so no one really goes up there for love do they?” She stated/asked. Sesshomaru looked down at her oddly, “No one goes up there for love. Most don't even know what that is, as well as this Sesshomaru.” Kagome sighed again, “That's truly sad, for greed. And what are you talking about? You have showed me that you have plenty of love in that cold shield of yours.”
 
“Name one.” He challenged. Kagome smirked, “Rin.” Sesshomaru lowly growled, and turned facing the lake. “Haha I win.” She said. “You continue to amaze me Kagome.” Sesshomaru changed the subject. “How's that?” She asked, she was interested in this. He didn't answer, he didn't quiet no how to word it. Kagome shrugged it off, Sesshomaru didn't exactly seem to be the kind to be integrated by her every five seconds.
 
Sesshomaru turned back to her and pulled her close with his only arm. Kagome was too beautiful for him, her long crystal blue hair that reached her waist. Her deep blue eyes and her long, slim, curvy figure. She was muscled, had the right amount of curves, in the right places, her elegant wings out of her back. She was just too gorgeous for anyone to completely own. And it wasn't just her body, but her way of thinking, her spirit, and her attitude. He loved it all, and she didn't have a clue.
 
I have a couple of questions! So sorry, but I need you beautiful and lovely reviewers to help me out! Okay Question number one:
 
Am I spelling Tetsuiga correctly?
 
Question 2:
 
How do you spell Sesshomaru's sword, the one that kills you know… I think it's Tokigen, but it doesn't look right to me.
 
Question 3:
 
Did you think this chapter was as funny as I intended to make it?
 
Question 4:
 
Will you be so kind to review? Lol!