InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
OMG! You guys like so rock! I love you, love you, love you! You guys are great, thanks! Ready for another chapter of WOAT? I sure as heck am! Lol anyways… thanks for like all the spelling help and what not! Some didn't seem to think it was very funny… that's a tear in my eye. Lol jk, okay let me see… I don't own and I really would like it if you didn't sue me. Umm… yea that's about it! And I am very sorry about the very, very long absence! Please don't kill me Sheenachi!!! Or anybody else! Don't own the song I hate everything about you!
 
Chapter 11
 
Kagome awoke with the sun shining through the trees. She groaned, she was so comfortable at the moment. She shifted slightly, trying to be enveloped by the big fluffy pillow. Wait… she didn't have a big fluffy pillow… and she didn't sleep sitting up… and she usually didn't sleep over a silky blanket. Kagome opened her eyes. `Don't tell me…' she looked up at the angelic face of masculine beauty, `I slept on and/or with Sesshomaru last night!!'
 
Kagome's bright blue eyes looked him over, he wasn't completely tense, but he wasn't exactly relaxed either. His perfect silver locks hung over his shoulders, and his breathing was perfectly calm. Tokijin and Tensiga were resting beside them. His only arm was wrapped securely around her waist almost as if trying to keep her there. She had to admit, she was fairly comfortable, she didn't have to sleep on the ground last night. Point for Kagome!
 
Kagome decided it was enough checking the Taiyoukai of the West out, she gave a small yawn, and tried to stand up. But something at her waist, didn't seem to agree. “Umph.” Kagome mumbled, she looked up at Sesshomaru again. Blue met gold, “Were do you think you're going?” Sesshomaru asked rather softly. Kagome smiled, “To cook breakfast.” Sesshomaru leaned his head back against the tree, “No.” Kagome raised an eyebrow at him, “No? The others are bound to get hungry, and plus… our position.” She said quietly. Sesshomaru gave a slight groan, and freed her. Kagome sat up and yawned again.
 
She looked around camp, Sango was on the left side of the campfire with Miroku rather close. Jaken was still in the sleeping bag she provided for him, Inuyasha was up in the tree, to the right of the campfire. Shippo and Rin were playing in the lake, Kagome rubbed her azure eyes. Shippo and Rin were WHAT!? `Oh damn… they most likely saw us…. Ah damn!' Kagome thought.
 
Shippo and Rin
 
Rin woke up with a sudden burst of energy… well almost like every morning. She instantly sat up, stretched her arms, and rubbed the sleep from her hazel brown eyes. She looked over to her left, there was Shippo on the outer rim of his sleeping bag, curled up like a little puppy. To her right was Jaken snoring rather loudly. She was use to it by now, she nudged her little demon buddy. “Shippo… Shippo.” She whispered. Shippo woke up with bright green eyes. He rubbed the tip of his nose, “Yea Rin?” she smiled brightly at him and he did the same in turn.
 
“Want to go play in the lake?” Rin asked bored. Shippo nodded standing up and reaching high in the air to stretch his little fox body. He grabbed Rin's hand and started leading her to the lake, but stopped. Rin looked at him in question, he snickered behind his little hand. “Look at Oka-san and Fluffy!” He whispered in her ear. Rin whirled around and looked at her Lord and favorite woman in the world. She gasped, “Oh! They look so cute!” Rin giggled.
 
Shippo nodded in agreement, “Yea, so kawaii!” Rin nodded in delight. Rin grabbed Shippo's hand, “C'mon before we wake up someone!” Shippo started walking away with Rin to the lake. He took off his shirt and jumped in, Rin giggled in utter delight. She took off her kimono, but left her inner one. And she too jumped in. Shippo swam to his new best friend, “Oka-san and Lord Fluffy look good together.” Rin spit some water out of her mouth like a fountain. “Umm-hmm. I think we should some how hook them up… but how?” Shippo sighed, “Wait! You guys are going to the festival right?” Rin nodded dipping her head back to get her hair wet. “And sometimes people get married there right?” Rin nodded, stars shining in front of her eyes. “Than that means, we could hook them up there!”
 
Rin smiled brightly, “Yea, and we could some how plan them to stay together, and only with one-another, and no one else!” she winked at him. Shippo snapped his fingers, “But what about those darn crazed fan girls that are always after Fluffy's hand? That's a problem.” Shippo snapped his fingers. Rin sighed, “Oh yea… fudge sickles.” She pouted, “But I want Kagome and Outo-san to be together.” Shippo also sighed, “Yea, I want Oka-san with your Otou-san… then we could all be a family!”
 
Rin's shining eyes came back, “Yea, and you could be my older brother!” Shippo's eyes grew a brighter green, “Yea… how old are you?” Shippo asked, “Umm… I think I'm almost nine, Otou-san brought me back to life when I was around eight so yea. What about you?” Shippo took a deep breath, “In human years I'm around nine or ten, and in youkai years I'm 32.” Rin nodded, “Otou-san said he was around 223 years in youkai and about 16-18.”
 
“Oh… I see.” Shippo said. “Man this is going to be a hard little plot.” Rin nodded in agreement, “Yea… but we can still try!” Shippo nodded, “Yea we can!” They continued to play and plot around in the beautiful lake.
 
Kagome sighed, “Man…” She softly complained pulling out some ramen from her yellow pack. She continued to quietly cook, “What are you complaining about?” Sesshomaru asked deathly silent. Kagome turned to him, “Oh nothing… just the kids.” She said as if they were theirs. Sesshomaru turned towards were Rin and Shippo were playing in the lake. “What of them?” Kagome smiled, “Maybe cause they saw us sleeping…?” She said slowly. He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, but shrugged it off.
 
Inuyasha woke up, “Hey Kagome?” he asked and yawned. “Yes, Inu?” he jumped down the tree and sat down next to her, rubbing his eyes, “You making ramen?” Kagome rolled her eyes, “Of course I am, and I do it every morning.” Miroku sat up, a devilish smirk appeared on his soft complicated face, “Wake up Sango.” He said while rubbing her butt. Sango shot up slapping him, “Five more minutes…” she fell back asleep. Kagome laughed. Sango again woke up, “What's so funny, what did I miss?” she asked confused. Kagome just laughed harder. Sango rolled her eyes, “Okay… who gave her chocolate so early?”
 
Miroku rubbed his cheek, “Hey what happened to Miroku?” Sango asked. Inuyasha laughed that time. “Oh just the usual, except he tried hitting on Sesshomaru thinking he was a pretty lady!” Inuyasha laughed out along with Kagome. Miroku's color drained from his face. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, “Little brother I didn't know you were homosexual, to think your own brother is pretty.” Inuyasha's mouth dropped, “I SO did not SAY that!” He yelled, causing Kagome and Sango to laugh.
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “Rin.” And instantly Rin ran over to Sesshomaru. “Yes My Lord?” He took in her tiny form, she was wet all over, and she was as hyper as ever. “Go change.” Was all he had to command her. Rin ran over to Ah-Un, “Good morning Ah-Un!” she said joyful to the two headed dragon. She pulled out an extra kimono and ran out to some bushes.
 
“Wow… obedient. How'd you train her Sess?” Inuyasha asked. “I need not train her.” Sesshomaru said slightly cold. “Ahh…. Fudge!” Kagome cried out. “What?” Inuyasha asked. “Tonight is the well umm…” Kagome trailed off looking warily at Sesshomaru. She trusted him with all her heart she truly did but she didn't know if she could tell him tonight was the new moon. “Spit it out Kagome.” Inuyasha ordered. Kagome started to randomly draw little circles in the air with her index finger.
 
Inuyasha stared at her as if she was nuts. “Oh! I gets it!” Sango said. Miroku stared at her than the sky, “Oh, right umm…” Miroku replied. “Am I the only one who has know idea what this girl is drawing?” Inuyasha asked. “As much as this Sesshomaru knows, I have no idea either.” Inuyasha looked over at the wet Shippo. “Hey Inuyasha I think she means your favorite night of the month.”
 
Inuyasha growled. `Ahh… man!' Sesshomaru looked around the group, than stared lazily at the sky. He smirked, “Little brother, tell me. Is it the night of the new moon you fear because you turn human?” Sesshomaru asked. Inuyasha's eyes narrowed, “How do you know?” Sesshomaru kept his arrogant smirk on, “You use to live with me… remember.”
 
“Damn it, you're right…” Inuyasha said. Sango and Miroku stared at them questionably, “What do you mean?” Miroku asked. “Sheesh, we're brothers remember!” Inuyasha growled. “Hey don't growl at them for not thinking about it!” Kagome defended them. Rin randomly popped out. “Hi my lord!” she said cheerfully. “Rin, it would be Ohayou.” Rin stared at the TaiYoukai a moment. “Oh right! Ohayou!” Sesshomaru nodded in approval.
 
Kagome looked from Rin to Sesshomaru to Inuyasha. “See Inuyasha, why can't you be as good with children as Sesshomaru is?” she smiled knowing she was getting under the hanyou's skin. “Oi, woman! Can't you ever lay off! Sheesh Tenshi's and there stupid ways of pissing me the hell off!” Inuyasha mumbled to himself. Kagome gave him a bright smile, “I was joking Inu-kun.” She said in a complete innocent gesture.
 
“Feh, it's not going to work Kagome.” Inuyasha said slightly softening. She looked irresistibly forgiving. Her light blue hair framed her face. Her normally bubbly eyes were a now a big, bright, and doe-ish. One of her wings were still wrapped up, which added, and her other one was up right. “Pease!” She said in an innocent voice, “I didn't mean to hurt Inu-kun.” She said sticking out her bottom lip. `Oh Kami! Not the bottom lip!' Inuyasha thought. “Ahh! Fine! You're forgiven!” Inuyasha growled out.
 
Kagome smiled sweetly, `Works every time.' Kagome thought in victory. “Ahh, thankies Inu! Alright! Breakfast is served.” She said sweetly. She passed a bowl of ramen to everyone. “Here Rin, now be careful. It's still a little hot.” She told Rin caringly. Rin happily took it. “Thanks Kagome-chan!” Jaken cleared his throat, “Kagome-chan, please tell me what is this?” Jaken asked politely as he could. Kagome smiled at the toad, “It's called ramen. It's a mixture of noodles and water. The type I gave you is beef flavored. It's artificial, but it's extremely good. I have other types, like chicken, beef, shrimp, and other types.” Kagome informed him. Jaken bowed down and ate it and made a umm sound.
 
Sesshomaru watched Kagome rake her way under Inuyasha's skin. `She likes messing around with others.' Sesshomaru observed as Kagome said he had better skills in caring for children. She seemed very good with children herself. The way she cared for the small fox and Rin was amazing.
 
He watched as she made Inuyasha `forgive' her for her comment. If he ever had to forgive someone, he'd make him or her bow, and say they're sorry comments over and over and over. If he didn't approve, he's most likely slaughter them. It was just how he was. Yet Kagome made almost everything she did a game. It brought laughter to her group and it made every body beam with happiness. Even he felt himself lift a bit of weight off of his shoulders.
 
Rin seemed to enjoy her as well. Jaken as well was starting to show her a bit of respect calling her Kagome-chan. Strange how one person can enter your life and ruin it or add to it. He had never met anyone be so kind or playful as this woman who he was dying to have. He slightly sighed as she handed him a coup of raw-men.
 
“I don't eat human food.” He said slightly cold. He saw a bit of hurt flash in her eyes, “Oh c'mon!” she said persistently, “It's good! Inuyasha eats about 5 cups a day… he needs to go on a diet… maybe the Subway diet.” She mumbled to herself. “What do you mean I need to go on a diet?!” Inuyasha screeched. “Oh I was just joking Inu! Pease forgive me!” she said jumping extremely fast hiding behind Sesshomaru. “Kagome, tell me do you really think you can hide behind me forever?” Sesshomaru asked with slight amusement dancing in his cold golden orbs. Her hands were on his shoulders and she slowly peeked out to look at Inuyasha. She whispered in his ear, “I'm scared of Inu-kun. He might bite me!” Kagome said causing the others to laugh all but Sesshomaru. “Get a muzzle and I do believe your problems will be fixed.” Sesshomaru said stoically.
 
The others laughed at Sesshomaru's joke. Inuyasha gave a blank stare, “Hey! That's not nice Sess. Didn't daddy teach you to be nice.” He said in a four year old tone. “Maybe once.” He replied back. Kagome sat down by Sesshomaru, trying to hand him a cup of ramen again. “Please Sess.” She said begging him. “No.” Kagome whimpered, “Why not? Oh I get it! You think my foods going to poison you or something isn't it! Sheesh the others haven't died yet. And I've been with them for over 6 months.” Kagome grumbled.
 
Sesshomaru looked over Kagome's upset and enraged form. Her eyes were narrowed, her light blue hair danced with the slight breeze. Her small muscled arms were crossed and she had her perky little lips in a pout. She was freaking irresistible in that state. He sighed, “Fine Kagome you win this time.” He said taking the small Styrofoam cup from Kagome.
 
She gave a victorious and appreciative smile to the TaiYoukai of the West. He grabbed the pathetic excuse for chopsticks and took a small bite of the instant noodles. It wasn't as great as the cooking at his palace but it beat Jaken's cooking any day. He noticed the taste was defiantly artificial but it was good non-the-less. Sesshomaru noticed two small blue eyes waiting to see his reaction.
 
Kagome bit her bottom lip, unsure of the TaiYoukai's approval or not. `Why does it bug me so? Why should I care if he likes it or not?' Kagome asked herself. But she shrugged it off. She wanted to see Mister Perfect's reply to her cooking that takes less than three minutes. She saw Sesshomaru spare her a small glance from the corner of his eye. She wanted to scream out `Well?!' but decided against it.
 
Sesshomaru mentally smirked, he was making her loose patience quickly. But she waited with a smile even though she was begging to know his opinion on her food choice. Her bright blue eyes were defiantly wondering what he was thinking at the moment, and she probably had know idea he didn't care for the food. What he cared about was her beauty and how much he wanted her to be his.
 
Inuyasha smirked, she cared way too much over nothing. In fact he was sure Sesshomaru didn't even need the food she offered… okay so she somewhat forced him to eat it. Full-fledged inu youkai didn't need food three times a day. Instead they only needed it about once every two weeks. He rolled his eyes and stuffed his mouth full of some more delicious ramen.
 
“Kagome,” Sesshomaru said slowly, as if to make her want to eat her insides, “I do believe I approve of your cooking.” He said casually. Kagome smiled brightly to him. “Thanks.” She said in major appreciation more than he would ever know. Kagome sat there and watched as the others filled their faces with her ramen like they did every day. For some reason she couldn't help but remember that Inuyasha could now control himself in full-fledged form.
 
“Hey Inu?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha had just stuffed another giant bite of noodles into his mouth and they were half way hanging out. He quickly slurped them up, “Yea Kagome?” She looked up to the sky and took a small bite of ramen. “Do you think… umm… well, do you think that if you lost Tetsusaiga again, you would loose control? Or would you have control?” she asked. Inuyasha put down his empty ramen bowl, “How should I know… the only way to figure that out is to get into a battle and purpose. But than again, I wouldn't have a certain will to live or whatever.” He said rather thoughtfully.
 
Sesshomaru decided this was his part to jump in on the little conversation, “It's true Inuyasha you would have to get into a real battle and really loose Tetsusaiga. Your sword will know if you are faking it or not.” Inuyasha thought through the whole ordeal, “Well, I don't exactly like the idea of loosing control, I don't exactly feel like myself. But if I loose it anytime soon than we'll know.” Inuyasha said.
 
“Lord Sesshomaru, how do you `loose control'?” Rin asked naively. Sesshomaru turned his head to the young girl that he saw as his daughter. “Rin remember when we first met?” Sesshomaru asked slightly cold. Rin put her index finger to her chin, “Yes My Lord, your eyes were red!” Sesshomaru nodded, “I had no control at that moment but I regained it.” Rin smiled, “Oh, okay I understand Sesshomaru-sama.” Rin said brightly and sat her empty ramen bowl down. `I wish I could call Sesshomaru-sama Otou-san right now…' Rin thought.
 
“We're most likely not going to get much ground covered today.” Kagome said. “Yes that's true since tonight's the Night of the New Moon.” Miroku added in. “Let's at least try to cover some ground. It would be better if we gathered some more Jewel Shards before Naraku got a hold on them.” Inuyasha said. “Mmmk, so were should we head? I don't since any Jewel Fragments, and we're no were near Koga's den.” Kagome said thoughtfully.
 
Inuyasha's eyes narrowed, “Is that all you think about? Koga this, Koga that!” Inuyasha barked. “What do you mean is that all I think about? Of course I don't think about it all the time!” Kagome shot back at Inuyasha. “All the time, huh? So you think of him often?!” Inuyasha retorted. “W-what? No! I was just saying cause he does have two Jewel Shards!” Kagome growled out at her hanyou friend. “As if! You still totally like him!” Inuyasha accused her. “What?! Now you're accusing me of something that's not true?! You insensitive jerk!” Kagome screamed.
 
“Insensitive? You do allow him to call you his Mate To Be, his woman, and anything that lovey dovey flea-bag can think of!” Inuyasha snapped. “You're just jealous because he thinks he's in love with me! Besides, what's it to you? You're supposed to be my older brother!” Kagome growled out. “I am so not jealous! Why would I be jealous?” Inuyasha yelled. “Because you just naturally are! I don't know why but you are when some guy comes around!” Kagome yelled. “Damn it Kagome!” Inuyasha growled.
 
While the two were fighting, Sesshomaru had some thinking to do. `That pathetic excuse for a wolf thinks he owns my Kagome?' He thought jealously. `Only I will have Kagome. She's mine.' His demonic side growled out. `Next time I see that damned wolf, his head's mine!' Sesshomaru kept his outer appearance cool, but his insides were burning with an envious fire.
 
Being a young lord, he had always gotten what he wanted. The only thing he hasn't received that he wants and needs is Kagome. And he wasn't about to loose her to some wolf that was more cocky than him or Inuyasha. Koga had called Kagome his woman, yet she had no claim marking on her. That seemed to lessen his envious greed for Kagome. And he had saved her at Mt. Hakura from the thousands of youkai that were after her. He had to give little credit to him for that. But she was still his. No. Matter. What.
 
Sango and Miroku rolled their eyes, `There they go again.' Sango thought. `How could he be so stupid?' Miroku thought annoyed. Miroku tossed a lop sided look over to his secret beloved that had unconcealed her love for him last night. He felt an equal love for her that he was sure he had to show her soon enough.
 
Sango sighed, she was getting pretty tired of her older brother's stupid fights with Kagome. Yes Sango sees all of them as her brother and sisters except Miroku. Since she had laid eyes on him she had thought he was handsome. His deep blue eyes, sleek black hair that came to a small ponytail, his smile, and his strong voice. Soon she found he was lecherous, and that made her jealous of anyone he asked to `bare his children'. At first it was just a silly crush but now it was a love that could make the darkest of night shine brightly.
 
Shippo and Rin eyed the hanyou and Tenshi/miko. Then they looked at one another, how annoying they could be. “Do they always fight like this Shippo?” Rin asked. Shippo nodded, “When any other male besides one of us in the group are named Inuyasha gets extremely jealous.” Shippo whispered in her small ear. Rin nodded, “Oh.”
 
“I can't believe you can be such an arrogant jerk! You have absolutely no feelings but jealousy!” Kagome screamed at the hanyou. “Jealousy!? I can show you a lot more babe but to hell am I going to!” Inuyasha yelled back. Kagome's light blue wings flared, “Inuyasha! I have had enough of this stupid fight!” She yelled. “Don't you dare say that fucking word!” Inuyasha threatened. “To bad! SIT!” Everybody (except Sesshomaru) flinched. “I can't believe just because I mentioned another males name you start freaking out!”
 
Kagome snatched up her guitar case and took flight. She couldn't be near him any more. He was just so cold hearted. She had thought Sesshomaru was but Inuyasha beats him in a whole nother category. Just because Koga's name was brought up he freaks out like a jealous boyfriend. And he claims to be her brother!
 
Sesshomaru watched Kagome clutch her strange instrument case. She had been really pissed off. For a moment he thought that she beat his anger by a long shot. Sesshomaru gave his little brother that was buried in a crater four feet in the ground, a cold-hearted glare. He too than jumped up into the air after the young Tenshi. His Tenshi. His love. His Kagome.
 
Kaminari stood in her room that was part of the West Wing of the Northern Castle. She sighed, `Without Kagome to make jokes and talk to gets really boring really fast.' She thought. One of her servants was fitting her kimonos, another was playing with her hair, the other was messing with her make up, and the newest was messing with her shoes. Boy, being the daughter of the Northern Lord, or any Lord at that, was annoying. All the Men had to do was get his armor polished and he was ready. The women had to fix their hair, nails, makeup, clothes had to be fitted perfectly, hair had to be arranged the right style, nails done to perfection, and makeup caked on covering natural beauty.
 
Kaminari had been sitting in this chair for over three hours, she silently swore she was never going to sit in it again. Kaminari sensed that another servant was coming, `Oh goody, what's she going to do? Make sure my butt's big enough?' she thought sarcastically. The young maiden jolted in, “My Lady, lunch is being served. You father wishes that you would be fixed up like you would be at the Festival. Excuse me My Lady I need to tell your younger brother.” She bowed and jolted away.
 
Kaminari whimpered, she was going to kill her father for making her dress all perfect like. “My Lady we must hurry, for you don't want to be late for lunch with your father!” One of the servants cried out and started tightening her obi till she could hardly breathe. Oh yes she was going to kill her father for sure now.
 
When the maidens bowed and left the room, she stood up and stretched. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment. Her hair was done in a very fancy bun. It had two small French braids on the side of her head that mixed into the bun. Many extra loose hairs including her bangs hung around her face. She had on a very tight fit kimono that was slightly less than mid thigh. It clung to her body like a second skin. Her sleeves weren't wide in fact it was like it was a long sleeved shirt would fit you. Over her strange kimono was see-threw silk cloak. She wore no shoes even after that maiden practically killed her feet. Her demonic markings that were green that faded into pink stood out dramatically. All in all she looked beautiful.
 
Kaminari walked out of her room, slowly, a little too slowly for even her liking. As she walked down the massive staircase, she felt many guard's eyes on her form. When she finally made it down the stairs her little brother ran by her. “Hey Kamin, why the long face?” He asked in pure innocence. She looked down at the small boy, “Oh nothing Hisoka.” Hisoka didn't look too convinced, “I may be only 12 in mortal years, but I can tell you're lying to me.” He said.
 
Kaminari smiled down at little Hisoka. He was about to forearm, with long dark purple hair that was in a high ponytail. He had dark green eyes that held curiosity, mischief, and mystery. He had the traditional Northern marking, a green four-pointed star. He had no other markings. He often wore a black kimono and a dark blue sash.
 
“Oh Hisoka… I just don't like preparing for the Festival. It gets really annoying.” She said giving into the small glare the younger sibling was giving her. He shrugged, “Whatever, c'mon.” he grabbed her soft hand and dragged her into the dining room. Already there was loads of amazing food, and their father and mother at the table. Kaminari and Hisoka bowed down to their parents and sat beside or across from their mother.
 
“I love your kimono, Kaminari!” Her mother said in utter joy. Her mother's soft silky voice was enough to make her smile, even though she had already been threw hell that day. “Thanks mom.” She said. Her father, Lord Hayia, nodded in approval, “It seems my baby girl is growing up on me.” He said. Kaminari pouted, “Shut up.” She said in a four year old tone.
 
“Dad, why do I have to go to this stupid Festival?” Hisoka asked annoyed. Hayia smiled, “Because, you need to at least get use to going to them.” Hisoka snorted, “Why, it's not like I'm going to rule the Northern Lands… Kioshi is.” His mother sighed, “Dear, just because Kioshi is older than both you and Kaminari, doesn't mean you have to be so rude. And yes you do need to go to these Festivals, it will make you understand our culture and others easier.” His mother said softly, if they hadn't been inu youkai, than they wouldn't of heard her.
 
Kioshi stepped in; he had dark brown hair that was placed in a high ponytail. His hairstyle was much like Sesshomaru's and he was very muscled. He had two demonic markings that adorned his cheeks. They were dark blue; he as well had the green four-pointed star from their father. He wore black kimono pants and no shirt; he had light gray eyes that were from his mother. His voice wasn't as deep as Sesshomaru's but it was deep in deed.
 
“Talking about me again, Squirt?” Kioshi asked slightly annoyed. “Yea what of it Kioshi?” Hisoka growled out at the oldest brother and child. Kioshi rolled his eyes and sat next to Kaminari. “Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” He whispered into his little sister's ear. Kaminari giggled, “Yea seems so.”
 
Kaminari looked over at her mother, in truth the only child that looked like her was Hisoka. She had long silky dark purple hair that was always down. She had no demonic markings at all, and her eyes were a light gray. She had sharp claws and fangs alike and had her nails painted a deep red. She was slim and very curvy. She was strangely quiet, wise, and sometimes complicated to read. Hisoka was her last and most likely final child. She was a beautiful inu youkai and was very easy to trust.
 
Kaminari then turned her attention to her father. She was still surprised at how much he looked like Inu no Tashio, The former Great Demon of the Western Lands. He had rich dark brown hair that he held in a high ponytail, even though InuTashio was silver. His eyes were a very misty green and very soft. InuTashio's was golden. Other than that they looked almost the same. Hayia had one jagged blue stripe against is pale cheeks and the green four-pointed star. He was well muscled and was very truthful. He never really fought much anymore, since he almost had a treaty with every one. The only time he really had to fight was when he was training his children.
 
Kagome sat down by a river after flying for over twenty minutes. She sat her guitar case down and kneeled next to the crystal clear water. She dipped her small hands into the water and splashed some on her face. `Okay, I'm going to sing a song and go back to camp. Singing will help me, it has always helped me.' She thought, even though she was dreading going back to camp.
 
Kagome silently walked over to a soft patch of grass and took a seat. She pulled out her bass guitar and strum the strings a couple times before she started. `What song to sing? What describes me or my feelings at the moment?' she asked herself. No song came to mind as she sat there. Randomly she started singing Crawling
 
Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall, confusing what is real.
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never-ending
Controlling/I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
[Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take]
I've felt this way before so insecure
 
`Why am I singing this song? It makes no sense.' Kagome thought. `Whatever it feels good to sing.' In the back of her mind, tearing at her heart, she didn't want to sing this song. Tachi-mora, her older brother, had created this song.
 
Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall, confusing what is real.
Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting/reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem
To find myself again my walls are closing in
[Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take]
I've felt this way before so insecure
 
Kagome sighed, how she wished Inuyasha wouldn't be so jealous over nothing. He should know by now that she didn't love Koga. He should know a lot of stuff, but his anger and jealousy gets in the way.
 
Sesshomaru suddenly stepped into the clearing. He saw Kagome sitting in a soft green patch of grass, along with that strange instrument that she called a bass guitar. He walked calm, steady, quiet steps towards the small the Tenshi. She of course sensed his presence, “Hey Sess.” She said in a small soft voice. He raised an eyebrow, and sat down next to her.
 
“Why do you let him get to you?” Sesshomaru said slightly coldly. Kagome brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. “I don't know.” She said in a cracked voice. He turned his head to her; “Don't.” was his small command. “Ever.” Kagome took small steady breaths trying to regain her composure. “Okay.” She said.
 
His only arm snaked around her waist bringing her small body into his lap. Kagome looked up at the TaiYoukai of the West, but buried her head into his chest; seeking a comfort he could only give her. Sesshomaru sighed in satisfaction, placing his chin upon her head. She could sit there forever, he was just so inviting, so… caring. He pretended to be extremely heartless, but he really wasn't.
 
After about twenty more minutes of sitting there, Sesshomaru spoke up, “Kagome, we need to leave. Inuyasha is probably throwing a fit.” He stated. Kagome sighed, shaking her head `no'. “I don't wanna.” She whined, her voice being covered up by the silky material of his kimono. The slight breeze made his silver hair flow around them, “Kagome…” he warned her. Kagome whimpered, but ditched his lap.
 
Sesshomaru as well stood up. Kagome gave him the puppy dog lip, “You're mean.” He spared her a side-glance, “No I'm not, you are.” She pointed her finger at him, “You're asking for it buddy.” She said. “No, you've been asking for it for quite some time now.” He replied back in his usual monotone voice.
 
`You've been asking for many things, especially in my dreams.' He thought. Every since the first time he had that one dream of them making love and him claiming her, it repeatedly came in different… positions. He mentally groaned, `This girl's going to kill me someday.' He thought.
 
Kagome spared him a glance and threw on her guitar case, “You coming… Fluffy?” she asked teasingly. And quickly jumping into the air while taking flight. Sesshomaru raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, `You're defiantly in for it.' He jumped in the air as well; in a white blur he jumped past her. Kagome gave him an awkward glance for a second than started pumping her wings harder.
 
With the Inu Gang
 
Inuyasha pulled himself out of the horrible punishment Kagome unleashed on him. “Gee the more I piss her off the bigger these damn things get.” Inuyasha mumbled to himself. Inuyasha used his demonic power to jump over to a nearby tree and sit down. Shippo and Rin ran over to him, “No concussion, Inu?” Shippo asked. Rin sat on Inuyasha's left and Shippo sat on his right. “Nope… but my head hurts.” He said rather nicely.
 
“Inu-kun?” Rin asked somewhat shyly. Inuyasha's head tilted to the side curious of the small child's question. “Yea Rin?” Rin fidgeted with the ends of her hair. “I was wondering… would you pick flowers with me?” Shippo's mouth fell open and Inuyasha fell anime style. Sango started laughing her head off as well as Miroku.
 
Rin looked innocently at the other four people, “What?” she asked. Sango couldn't respond to the young child for she started laughing harder. Rin whimpered, `What are with them?' Rin asked herself, `Do they not like to pick flowers?' she put her small index finger to her chin, `Outo-san doesn't mind if I pick flowers, in fact he lets me put it in his hair.'
 
Rin huffed, “Shippo-kun?” she asked looking slightly hurt. Inuyasha picked himself up off the soft green forest floor. “Oh koi,” Sango said slightly worried, she walked over to Rin and cradled her, “We weren't making fun of you. Inuyasha, Shippo, and Miroku are boys; they don't want to pick flowers. But, I tell you what, I'll go pick flowers with you until Sesshomaru and Kagome come back okay?” she asked the small girl of the age around 8.
 
Rin was slightly surprised that Lady Sango would cradle her in such an affectionate way. There were very few times she had been embraced so lovingly. That once with Sesshomaru when she was brought back to life by him, a couple times by Tenki and Kaminari, and quite a couple times by Kagome. Her real parents never held her and her brother was merely two years old. She was slightly hurt to find out that Inu-kun, Roku-houshi, and Shippo didn't want to pick flowers with her. But she was quite pleased to find out Lady Sango did!
 
Rin nodded her head happily, “Okay Lady Sango!” Sango smiled deeply at the young child. “Inu? Do you smell any flowers near by?” Sango asked her male friend. Inuyasha closed his eyes, trying to block everything else out, until he smelt the flowers. His keen senses smelt more flowers to the east than any were else. “Mmm… go east,” he said pointing in the direction, “but to be safe, take your Hiraikotsu, I smell some youkai in that area as well. Only one.” He said.
 
Miroku was feeling a bit unnerved about a youkai being near his Sango. She had admitted to him barely last night, and he wasn't in the mood to loose her after all this. Sure he trusted her abilities, but he was too far in love with her to let her go alone in this little… trek on her own with a defenseless child.
 
As the two girls were walking off, Miroku put himself in between them, flashing them both one of his enchanting smiles, “Excuse me, you two beautiful Misses looked too hard to resist, may I join you?” he asked. He took hold of both of their hands, “Sure Roku-houshi, if it's okay with Lady Sango though.” Rin said cheerfully. Sango looked Miroku up and down and nodded her head, “He's wearing purple, he's coming for sure!” both girls laughed and started walking with the houshi.
 
Inuyasha watched them as the walked off. `They almost look like a normal family…' he thought. Shippo voiced his thoughts, “If they didn't have different scents, they would look like a normal mortal family, huh Inuyasha?” Shippo asked if he agreed. Inuyasha nodded, “Strange isn't it?” Shippo as well nodded. “Yea, Roku's finally is getting what he always wanted.” Inuyasha chuckled, “No he wants a boy remember.” Shippo as well laughed, “Yea.”
 
Inuyasha took in the deep scent of the forest it smelt so calm and peaceful. He took another full filling whiff, `Or it was calm and peaceful' Inuyasha thought glumly. Shippo followed his ministrations, “Smells good, huh?” Shippo once again asked for his approval.
 
Inuyasha looked down at the little fox, “Yea… except one smell I can't stand.” Shippo looked confusingly at Inuyasha. He took another big great smell of the surrounding forest, nothing. `Wait, is that graveyard soil, and dead souls?!' Shippo thought alarmingly, `But didn't he just say he couldn't stand that scent? Wow, Inu has grown up.' Shippo thought proudly.
 
“Kikyo?” Shippo asked. Inuyasha sighed, “Yea… I can't stand her anymore… truthfully, I don't think I could ever stand her.” He said. Shippo looked up at him with beady jade eyes, “Why don't you go break if off for good? I'm sure there's another hanyou that knows your pain more than anybody else. She could love you in a way no one else could.” Shippo said thoughtfully.
 
Inuyasha looked at the small fox with a dumbfounded look, “Shippo… YOU'RE SO SMART!” he cried out. Shippo turned and looked at him, “I am?… I mean of course I am!” Inuyasha patted small Shippo's back, “That's really smart! But…… Kagome……” Inuyasha trailed off. Shippo stared up at blazing golden eyes. “Kagome will understand, you guys say you're just brother and sister, what's the problem?”
 
Inuyasha sighed, “It's not that little man, its… just Kikyo will think that I love her in that kind of way and I don't. Kikyo would put her wrath on her, even if she is Tenshi… that wouldn't stop her though. It's I don't know… I'm not saying I don't trust our dear little Tenshi it's just I fear that Kikyo will brainwash Kagome and mess with her fears and stuff.” Inuyasha said.
 
Shippo nodded, `That's true…' “Wait! What if you sign to Kikyo how you feel? You are a great singer, and Kagome said that you would be a top hit if you were in her world so why don't you just do that?” Inuyasha thought it over. “Hmm… I suppose. But you wait here for them okay… I'm going to go.” Inuyasha paused after he stood up, “Think you can keep the camp safe from some retarded youkai?” Inuyasha asked him. Shippo stood up and puffed out his little chest. “Of course I can… just don't be gone to long.” Shippo mumbled.
 
Inuyasha smiled down at the small fox, he patted him on the head, “Tell Kagome what I'm going to go do okay?” Shippo nodded. “Alright, if there are any youkai, you know what to do right?” Shippo nodded. “Yea!” They gave each other a high five and Inuyasha flew off and followed a soul catcher.
 
As Inuyasha flew through the trees, he thought over the morning's events. He noticed that Sango and Miroku were getting closer and closer, which was good, `It's about time those idiots get together, I thought Roku would leave Sango hanging forever.' He thought. And for some reason, he felt a pang of jealousy towards Sesshomaru chasing after Kagome and it wasn't him. But than again he caused the pain, `Could Sesshomaru start becoming softer?' he asked himself.
 
`Nah! he just thought I was being a complete and total idiot like usual.' Inuyasha thought. `But I am an idiot for hurting Kagome over and over again. Uhhg! I gotta quit doing that to her.' He thought more seriously.
 
Inuyasha also noticed that when the two children crowded around him, he felt… proud. Proud that he, a normal hanyou, was getting attention from children. He also felt a ting of happiness when Miroku had grabbed both Sango and Rin's hand. He did look like a happy father and a husband as well. Inuyasha was pleased that he and Shippo could get along just fine, they talked almost like brothers or something. He also noticed that Shippo was doing about every movement he made, like he was trying to be just like him. It filled him with pride as well.
 
Inuyasha smirked, maybe this morning wasn't so bad, maybe it was one of the best things that had happened to him since the arrival of Kagome. As Inuyasha neared a small river with a large tree near it, he smelt the smell of clay and dirt. And there in all her `glory' was Kikyo herself, dressed in her normal attire, sitting in a tree seemingly sleeping.
 
Without opening her eyes, Kikyo spoke, “Inuyasha nice of you to join me this morning.” She said coldly. “Our last meeting wasn't as… pleasant as I intended it to be. Let's start over, shall we?” Inuyasha sighed, “No. I can't. I won't. and I don't think I ever will. Kikyo listen I have song I need you to hear… and don't interrupt, please.” He said. Kikyo opened her lifeless orbs, they were flaring anger but he ignored it.
 
“Every time we lie awake, After every hit we take, Every feeling that I get, But I haven't missed you yet.” He started out. “Every roommate kept awake, By every sigh and scream we make, All the feelings that I get, But I still don't miss you yet, Only when I stop to think about it…” he looked up into her cold brown eyes, her eyes were nothing like Sesshomaru's they were lifeless and dull. His were bright and livid with golden sparks of anger and cold in every segment. Her cold and his cold were two totally different colds.
 
Inuyasha heard a guitar most likely being played by Kagome, `Good Shippo gave her the message.' “I hate everything about you, Why do I love you, I hate everything about you, Why do I love you?”
 
“Every time we lie awake, After every hit we take, Every feeling that I get, But I haven't missed you yet, Only when I stop to think about it…” He mentally growled, he couldn't take the pain from her anymore.
 
“I hate everything about you, Why do I love you, I hate everything about you, Why do I love you?”
 
The main part of the song was coming and Inuyasha looked in Kikyo's surprised eyes. She had never heard him sing nor had she heard a sound of a guitar before so it was only natural for her to be surprised.
 
“Only when I stop to think… About you, I know, Only when you stop to think, About me, do you know, I hate everything about you, Why do I love you, You hate everything about me, Why do you love me, I hate, You hate, I hate, You love me, I hate everything about you… Why do I love you?”
 
Kagome flew as hard as she could mange without breaking her wings off. They were practically playing `Tag' or `Cat `n' mouse'. `Boy what did I get myself into this time?' Kagome thought as she flew harder. Sesshomaru was easily catching up without even trying.
 
Sesshomaru smirked, `Ready or not here I come…' he thought mischievously. He jumped down into the forest floor following her very carefully and closely, he…was `it'. Sesshomaru smirked he was having `fun' chasing down his favorite little Tenshi/miko. In fact, he knew exactly how he was going to `Tag' her as well.
 
Kagome took a deep breath, she knew he was somewhere she could sense him, but she didn't know where. `Oh boy…' his aura was growing stronger. He was getting nearer. This game wasn't fun anymore. Suddenly she was tackled into the ground he was on top of her, he grasped her guitar case and threw it to the side. “Hey!” Kagome said, watching her `baby' get thrown around by some TaiYoukai of the West.
 
Sesshomaru grasped her hands within his own and placed them above her head. He brought his angelic face down to hers and gently kissed her. Kagome leaned into the kiss, and Sesshomaru smirked, he shoved his tongue into her mouth without asking for permission. Kagome gently moaned into his mouth showing her satisfaction. Sesshomaru lowly growled into the kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance and his easily won out.
 
He nipped at her tongue before pulling back, he calmly looked at her and said, “You're… it.” He suddenly was off of her, and was running towards camp again. Kagome's eyes narrowed in a playful way, `So that's how he wants to play, eh?' Kagome grasped her guitar case and threw it on flying after the TaiYoukai once again.
 
Kagome started flying at an extreme speed starting to catch up with the silver blur ahead of her. Everything was flying past her fast as she flew. Sesshomaru lowly growled in his throat and started to run faster making him more invisible to the human eyes.
 
Kagome watched as he gained incredible speed, `Lucky!' Kagome thought. Then suddenly he was gone. Kagome stopped in her tracks. `Were did he go…?' Kagome asked herself, `He's a Inu Youkai, so he's good at hiding his scent, his presence, but he forgot about his main and my personal favorite, weakness.' Kagome thought mischievously.
 
Sesshomaru watched from above high in the sky, he was on his demonic cloud, he could see his love of his life looking around. Searching for any sign of him. He, being a master hunter, could mask his scent, make himself seem to disappear. At the last moment, you were a mere victim to him and his poisoness claws. He smirked, `But that's not the case, now is it?'
 
Kagome walked around in a circle a couple times and then decided to use his biggest weakness. Sesshomaru watched her intently seeing what she would do, he watched as she put her hands up to her mouth to make herself louder. Kagome had a feeling as soon as this little game was over, she'd be dead. Sesshomaru stared down at her, watching her intently. He heard her take in a deep breath and she yelled out “FLUFFY-SAMA!”
 
Sesshomaru's eye twitched, `How evil…' he suddenly jumped down right in front of our blue haired, blue-eyed Tenshi. She was smirking at her immediate victory, “I knew that would work!” She gently tapped his shoulder, “Tag… you're it!” before she could run off again, he grasped her from around the waist and held her close.
 
Bringing his mouth to her ear, she involuntarily shivered at his hot breath, “I don't think so my little Tenshi.” Kagome pouted, “Hey… speed isn't my thing! That's Tachi-mora's!” she complained. Sesshomaru purred, “I don't care. Enough of this foolish game, let us leave.” Kagome giggled, “You win this time Fluffmeister. But the next game is my victory.” She said to him.
 
When they entered the campground, only Shippo was there. “Hey honey, where's Inu, Roku, Sango, and Rin?” Shippo turned around and jumped into his mother's arms, “Oka-san, Roku, Sango, and Rin went to pick some flowers.” He said with big beady jade eyes. Sesshomaru turned to the area, which they left to. “And Inu went to go see the dead clay pot.” Kagome sighed and looked away, “No Oka! He left to brake up with her and sing her a song about how much he's getting tired of her using him!”
 
Kagome gasped, “Really?” Before Shippo could answer Sesshomaru butted in, “Yes and I do believe I hear him now.” He said in a bored tone. Kagome and Shippo were quiet as they listened for Inuyasha. He was barely on the first line of the song.
 
Kagome flipped her guitar case around her body and opened it up. She listened to him for a moment longer and started to play for him, `Inuyasha told me he can't sing to well without someone playing something with him, so might as well help him.' Kagome thought. After Kagome knew the end of the song was near she played the last note and let it ring for a moment.
 
Inuyasha stood their looking at Kikyo a moment, she looked a mix of emotions. First she was surprised, then angry, mellow, then really pissed off again. It kept going on and on her emotions some were a bit complicated, she was complicated never making any sense at all.
 
Finally she spoke up and not in the friendliest voice either. “Inuyasha you're one arrogant son of a bitch! You say you hate me than you love me. And than you have that stupid bitch playing in the background. I swear, that bitch is getting in the way more and more all the time! Why don't you forget about her and come to me? She don't love you, I do!”
 
Inuyasha listened to her jabber on and on, when she was finished he spoke up, “Kikyo… what we had was not love. We were practically using one another. You wanted me to use the Jewel so you could live a normal life. And I used you to get to the Jewel so I could become a full-fledged demon. But you wanted me to be a mortal. It wasn't love, we just said it was love because we were always with one another.”
 
Inuyasha took a deep breath, “We were never in love… we could never have been in love. We shouldn't and we won't ever. We can't love one another, you don't know my pain and I don't understand yours. I don't even know why I let you continue to roam this earth when I should have destroyed your clay pot body before you could devour half of Kagome's soul.”
 
Kikyo's eyes narrowed, “Sticking up for that bitch again I see.” She huffed, but he cut in. “You. Don't. Love. Me. I. Don't. Love. You. Get it through your head Kikyo, we never were in love we can't be in love, I refuse to be in love with you.” Kikyo growled, “With me, huh? Well if you're going to be that way fine. But in a few weeks you'll be crawling back to me like you use to. You'll be wrapped around my finger once again. You'll see it'll happen.” She said with a glint of hatred passing through her eyes.
 
“I highly doubt it.” Was Inuyasha's response. “I believe it, Inuyasha.” She replied back, “If it weren't for that stupid wench Inuyasha, we wouldn't be in this mess.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “No if it weren't for Kagome you wouldn't be alive. You would merely be a sculpture of clay of the one I thought was Kikyo.” Kikyo growled again. “No if it weren't for Naraku we wouldn't be in this mess, I would have been alive and you would be mine.”
 
Inuyasha again proved her wrong, “No if it weren't for Naraku I would be lost in a world of something I thought was love. What couldn't be love. You would just be using me. And Inu-Youkai mate for life, which would mean I would have to deal with your crummy ass until one of us were killed.” A cold glint entered his golden orbs.
 
Kikyo's eyes narrowed, “Believe what you wish, but you are mine and only mine and will always be mine.” She growled and her soul stealers wrapped around her and flew away with her.
 
Inuyasha sighed walked away, “She just can't get it, I can't stand her.” He walked slowly back to the campground. Miroku, Sango, and little Rin were back. “Hey…” Inuyasha said. It was now, noon-ish, and Inuyasha's stomach growled. Kagome and Sango giggled, “Me and Sango hunted last time, your turn Inu and Roku.” Kagome said. Inuyasha whimpered. “Hey thanks Kagome.” He said in a hushed voice. Kagome nodded. “Yea no problem, just go hunt I'm starved!”
 
He laughed, “Alright! Let's go Roku!” he grabbed Miroku by the collar and dragged him away. The children laughed and they ran around playing `Hide `n' Go Seek.' While Sango and Kagome boiled some water. Sango sharpened her sword, and Kagome sharpened her two katanas, they were going to cut the random animal Inuyasha and Miroku caught with them. All awhile Jaken ran off with Ah-Un to do some important business for Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru merely watched them all.
 
A dark male figure walked with two males and three females following him. “To think, that she would actually come back to the Feudal Era after all this time.” The winged men and women walked away. `You'll see me sooner than you think little Kags… sooner than you think.'
 
OMG! That was freaking 20 pages long! You guys have to love me for making it soooooooooooooooo long! WHOOOOOO! That was really fun! It just took me forever! Okay I'm going to answer to my lovely reviewers and I'm going to have no cast scene… sorry I promise I still love you guys it's just that I'm lazy, I'm tired, and I have a HUGE test tomorrow. Wow I sound like Kags don't I? lol.
 
I only have one little tiny complaint. I have 11,196 hits when I looked at it yesterday. This is my 11th chapter… I get about 1,000 readers a chapter. And that's only on fanfiction. Net. Okay. On media miner I only have 2,987 readers. And on anime spiral I am too lazy to add all that up but each chapie has about 100… so yea.
 
If it's not too much to ask for… could you guys please start reviewing. I need to know what you guys think of my fan fiction. If it sucks tell me, if I you like it tell me. It you want to put “Write More” and that's all that will make me happy! Even a cheap imitation smiley face would please me. I only have 162 reviews people! I have 11 chapters! That's majorly messed up! Tell me if you guys don't like it okay! I want to know your opinions! Please start reviewing! I want at least… oh I don't know…. Lets try 50 reviews? Okay? And I hate using this threat but if I don't get at least 50 than I won't update.
 
Now to answer to my lovely people who do review! (They're from all three sites so it might be kind of mixed up, eh he)
 
Alucardsgirl3- Okay, okay THANXS!!! I WILL I PROMISE!
 
Megan Consoer- Thanxs, No promblem!
 
Lady Lenn- Thanxs! Your soooo sweet! Thanks!
 
Flame Ivy Moon- LOL! That's funny I'm glad I can humor some people! lol, yea thanxs!
 
Flame out- Hmm... Okay, thanxs for the review!
 
devotd2sesshy- :O) Lol, thanxs. yea, I have fun making them so long! yea me too! heck yea!~ YES! I'm soo good! Lol, Yea. Soon I promise!
 
Meikouhaikitsune- Lol, Thanxs. That's good I'm glad I could make someone's day better! :O)
 
Fire Red Pheonix- HOOORAY! Thanxs!
 
animegirl2005- :O) Lol, thanxs!
 
hoshi96- Lol, yea poor fluffy! Lol, but hey he did so yea good stuff! yes may I join your club? Lol! Yess! Hehe, Lol, I promise you it won't! NOOO! Don't Hunt me down!! I'll be good! Ohh... horrible evil classes of doom! Oh! Yes they will help very much! lol!
 
gohan/videlgoten/trunkslover- Mmkkdoc!
 
kawaii-baka4life- Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Lol, thank you!
 
~~REVIEW~~ thanxs! I will, Oh know worries she will soon!
 
Cindy - Lol, Yea I will no problem!
 
Demonic Angelz- Thank you!
 
hellspixie18- Thanks! Lol, thanks!
 
Blood Red Moon- Tank you! Lol, no problem!
 
Lady Aurora of the Cresent- lol, thanks!
 
LynGreenTea- Thanks!
Sheenachi- ;( I think I can forgive you this... once! lol, it's okay I still love you in fan writer type way! I shall forgive you this time! lol. Thanks soooooo much! i don't know but you know those haters, they don't care. Yea I know but yea. Lol, okay I'll update for you but I do want 50 seperate reviews. Lol, L8ers!
 
Hikaritenshi2000-Mmmk, thanxs! i love this chapter so please update soon.
 
darkestlight_angel- Thanxs! Oh I see. Whatever thanxs for reviewing!
 
elvenarcher516- Mmk, thanxs for the review!
 
Hermonine- Thanxs! Lol, yea so would my mom! lol. Thanxs!
 
Dark Fey- Thanxs!!! Lol, mmk
 
dreaming-kitten- Lol, that's okay. I found it out with other reviews! Lol, yea I had fun making them do such things! Hehe, how could I not like the Kitty? :O) Thanxs!
 
Kimberly- Lol, really? Wow, I must be doing pretty good than, huh? That's good, some people did some didn't so yess! Lol, that's okay like I said some people gots them for me! Thanks! Lol, thanks laters! I promise I won't!
 
inuyasha1375302- Ahh! Your so sweet! Thanxs for reviewing! That's okay that you don't know how to spell it cause I think I have enough reviews on the other sites that I have a prettty good Idea how to spell it. YESS! Score for me! I promise I will, school's just kicking my butt this year I don't have enough time! Sry Okay thanxs for reviewing!
 
XXarisaXx- Awe...! Thanxs 4 reviewing! That's good! I will soon I promise!
 
Anichan- Lol, yea that's okay thanxs for reviewing!
 
Knight2- ummm....... .... I'm not quite sure how to respond to it....
 
InuYashasLoveLorn- Thank you so much for telling me about that or I would of never known! But now it's fixed and these chaps are up! Lol, thanxs!
 
Megan Consoer- Thanxs, and yea no problem!
 
amber_wolves -Lol, thanxs! Thank you thank you thank you!
 
amber_wolves- Thanxs, but didn't I just respond to you? (Looks at the review above...) yep... weird.
 
amori kuwabara- Thanxs, sorry it's been awhile cz of evil school... evil... :O) Thanxs. Lol, hehe, yea!
 
Night Walker- Lol, yea Thanxs for reviewing!
 
amori kuwabara- Lol, thanxs. Yea i will! Thanxs!
 
FluffyLover7- Thanks, I will!
 
Thank you guys sooooooo much! I love you guys! Remember I want 50 reviews! I know it sounds like a lot, but… I just feel like some people don't like it. Whatever. Thanxs! L8ers!