InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DANG! OMG, OMG, OMG! I actually received 50 reviews!! OMG! That's a freaking miracle! I love you guys to death, love you, love you, love you!!! Don't own don't sue! Don't own Because of you By Kelly Clarkson!!!! All hers!
 
Sess: It's about damn time.
 
Sora: O.O;
 
Inu: Took you guys long enough!
 
Sora: (OoO)//````
 
Banko: Grr… she went out with someone else!
 
Jakotsu: Hmm… what's the woman's problem?
 
All turn and look at me
 
Sora: (O o O)//`````````````````
 
Roku: Why's she sweating so badly?
 
Sora falls over: I give up!
 
Kags: What's wrong?
 
Sora sniffs: WE HAVE A CHAPTER TO TYPE HERE!
 
All: Ohhh!
 
Inu: I don't get it.
 
Sora: AHHH!! (O o O)//``
 
Chapter 12: The beginning of two very interesting Rivalries
 
Kagome stomped over to the well, she was there less than a week ago, and already had to go back. `I guess, it's for the best.' She thought somewhat upset. Sesshomaru sensed her distress, “What is wrong?” he asked. Kagome stared down the well, “I don't know, I just suppose I'm nervous. I haven't been to a Festival in the Feudal Era before, and I… I don't know.”
 
Sesshomaru stared down into the well, “It leads you back home.” It wasn't a question, it was a statement. “Kagome nodded, “Yes, I'm still trying to figure out how though.” She said. Kagome turned around slightly and waved to her friends, “Be back in a couple hours!” she jumped in and was absorbed by the blue light.
 
Sesshomaru watched, `So strange, yet I love her.' Sesshomaru turned to his adopted daughter, “Rin… let's take leave.” He called to the small girl licking a `la le pop.' Whatever that meant. Rin looked over at Kagome's squad, “Bye!” she ran over to them and gave each one a hug. When she reached Inuyasha, Inuyasha bent down and held her a moment. “Be good for Fluffy.” He whispered in her ear. Rin giggled, “Okay… Uncle Inu!” she whispered back into his fluffy white ear.
 
Inuyasha was… shocked. He gave her another small squeeze and patted her head. Anyone could tell he held feelings for the child. “Bye!” the little girl shouted again. Rin grasped onto Sesshomaru's tough muscled leg and he gave flight on his demonic cloud.
 
Kagome sighed flying up the well, `Well, here goes nothing.' She transformed back into her usual brown haired mortal, and stepped outside. Kagome walked into her house doing what she always did, “Mom, Souta, Grandpa! I'm home!” she called out. Kagome's mom came in view. “Hello dear!” she squished Kagome into a humongous bear hug. Kagome started to turn purple when Souta came in, “Mom! Your chocking Kagome!” he said in a deep voice. He was in his Tenshi form.
 
After Kagome settled down, she and her mom sat on the couch, sipping tea and occasionally petting Buyou. Her mother started off, “I suppose you came to pack, huh?” Kagome smiled at her mom, “You're a mind reader.” Her mother sighed softly. “So you'll be there for around two weeks, hmm?” Kagome nodded, and sipped some more tea. “Well, I'm sure your going to want to have some fun, and I got a better pay check than expected…” Her mother said with a sly look in her eyes. Kagome's eyes grew, “Do you mean…?” she asked. Her mother nodded. Both looked each other in the eyes and yelled, “Shopping Spree!”
 
Souta jumped under the coffee table, `I'm doomed! When they go on a shopping spree, they bring me horrible clothes!' Souta thought frantically. Kagome and her mother ran out the door, grabbed the keys, and jumped into the car. Souta sweat dropped, “Well… they won't be back for another four hours, and I have the house to myself…” he thought allowed. A wicked grin spread upon his handsome adult face.
 
Kagome and Mrs. Higurashi raided all three malls, with every single store within. Kagome laughed when her mother didn't approve of the skater outfit she picked out. Kagome rolled her eyes and changed out of it.
 
They also went to a hairdresser, to get Kagome's hair trimmed. They both knew her well and trusted her enough to turn Tenshi, the hairdresser was as well Tenshi. Kagome got her long blue hair trimmed, her eyebrows done, and her nails painted with an interesting design.
 
At lunch her mother treated her to Atsui Kiri, one of Kagome's favorite restaurants. She order the buffet and had whatever she pleased. In the middle of the meal her mother spoke up again, “Honey, about how many outfits did we buy you?” Kagome placed her index finger to her chin, “Seven. But that's probably all I need, cause the village people are going to have me in kimono's as well.” She said.
 
Her mother nodded, “So have any special someone's I need to know about?” she asked slyly. Kagome blushed three different shades of red, “No!” she blurted out. Her mother smiled and rolled her eyes, “Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that!” Kagome blushed redder. “Get a life mom!” she whimpered out. `I don't have any special someone's on my mind!' Kagome growled in her head. `I don't think anyways.' She thought.
 
They went to the best Rock Music store you could ever enter. Her uncle from her dad's side owned it and had the best stuff ever! He had the coolest guitars, drums, any instrument you could think of. He had the coolest outfits, best brands, everything! They even had stuff for more `formal' things, like homecoming, dances, stuff like that. Let's put it this way, her uncle freaking rocked!
 
As Kagome stepped in, it was like it had always been. Black walls, posters of all the hottest and best bands, t-shirts hanging up, music, lights every where, people crowding the place, and a stage with some band people on it. As they walked up to the counter her uncle spoke, “Ahh, if it isn't my two favorite costumers!” He said joyful. He went around and group hugged them.
 
Mrs. Higurashi laughed, “Oh Kemuri! I saw you just yesterday!” she giggled. Uncle Kemuri laughed full heartedly, “Ahh, but how could I not miss my own niece and my Sis-in-law?” Uncle Kemuri's eyes twinkled, “Ahh, Kagome you truly are growing up to be very beautiful.”
 
Kagome blushed and pulled out of his grasp, “Uncle, how has business been going?” she asked curious. When she was younger she wanted to work here, but she kind of has a mission to deal with. Uncle Kemuri smiled, “Ahh… well as usual.” He motioned them to follow him into his office which held giant posters of the family, bands, and… Tachi-mora and his band.
 
Uncle Kemuri noticed where his niece was starring. “Ahh… yes, I finally bought enough ink to finish that one.” He made every single one of these posters, when he had spare time. Kagome had a hurt expression in her eyes, but continued to look around his office. Uncle Kemuri sighed and sat at his desk. The girls sat in the comfortable chairs in front.
 
Kagome spotted a poster of her family. It was a fairly large poster considering it held her mother and father's side. It showed them in Tenshi form, though every body thought it was just his crazy imagination, when he made the posters with Tenshi's.
 
Her father's side, held him, Uncle Kemuri, and their mother. On her mother's side held her mother, Tachi-mora, Souta, Grandpa, and Kagome, as well as Uncle Kemuri's daughter, Segai. Uncle Kemuri has dark black wings that held silver tips. He has dark red eyes and long dark blue hair tied in a low ponytail. Segai, was much like her father, having the dark black wings with dark pink tips. Her hair was rich brown with eyes the color of blue. Segai's grandmother had long purple hair that reached her waist in a low ponytail. Her eyes were gray filled with wisdom, her wings were dark gray and held yellow tips.
 
Her father… was like an older version of Tachi-mora. He had short black hair that was put into a very thin ponytail. He had dark green eyes that was like a lightning storm looking into them. His wings were the richest black you have ever seen and held dark blue tips. The only flaw to this perfection was a deep scar across his eye. He had received it in a battle protecting Mrs. Higurashi while she was in labor with Tachi-mora. In the picture he had a great big smile and was holding a puppy in his arms.
 
Kagome smiled at the picture, she loved the look of her father's happy face. He had always been a joyful man. A man of no worries and never ending courage. He was an excellent fighter, smart, and respectable man. He showed his emotions like wild fire and had a major attitude problem if you got on his bad side.
 
Uncle Kemuri cleared his throat, “You all know the business man, Uma Omoi?” Kagome's eyes narrowed, when ever that man was mentioned it meant bad news. “Yes, he's a powerful business man, that takes small buildings, or large companies and tears them down and makes his business larger.” Her mother said matter-of-factly.
 
Uncle Kemuri sighed and looked down at a couple papers on his desk, “Yes, that's what he does. And that's what he plans on doing for me.” He said sadly. Kagome's eyes widened. “What!?” Kagome shrieked out. Uncle Kemuri gave her a wry smile, “Yes. I have two months to either sell it to him, or gain 3,000 to pay for the debt I have.” Uncle Kemuri sighed, and rubbed his temples.
 
Kagome's eyes narrowed, making her brown chocolate eyes beam with hatred, “I thought you were only 1,000 in debt from my husband's death.” Mrs. Higurashi said quietly. Uncle Kemuri sighed again, “Yes but since he is a more powerful man, he can just add up whatever he pleases and everybody will believe him.”
 
“Okay, time for what you guys really came here for!” Uncle Kemuri said trying to lighten up the mood. Kagome gave her elders a confused look, “What do you mean?” As if on queue two employees came in with a model figure covered up by a black blanket. “My favorite, and only niece deserves something for the Festival to go in…. so.”
 
He walked over to the figure and ripped off the blanket, and under it was a black dress, that held no sleeves that connected to her neck as if it was a choker. There was no back for her wings to move around freely, and it went to her ankles. There were slits on both sides that went a little under her hip. It was an elegant fabric that was made for her. Kagome's eyes widened, it looked beautiful.
 
“Oh my gosh! It's, it's, gorgeous!” Kagome shrieked out. Her mother smiled. “I told Kemuri instantly about you going to the Festival, and we decided on making you a dress.” Kagome smiled and gave both a bear hug, “Oh thank you!” They smiled and hugged her back.
 
On the ride home Kagome was all giddy, she couldn't wait for the Festival. It meant so much to her. But she couldn't help but feel some guilt. Her cousin Segai had always been very… almost jealous of Kagome. Kagome had sensed Segai's presence at the door when she received the dress. Segai was a year older than Kagome and was desperate after her mother died. She had turned undeniably distant but was slowly bringing herself out of her shell at age five. But when Kagome started school, she had always shoved or pushed Kagome around.
 
Last year in 8th grade when Hojo started showing interest in Kagome, Segai had started a fight with her. Kagome ditched the fight, cause she didn't like him. Segai had called her a coward from then on. But when Kagome was sucked up into the well… Segai's hatred grew. When Segai was younger she was scared to go to the Feudal Era. So she never went when it closed down she was upset for never being able to see the wonderland of it.
 
Segai always felt Kagome was better than her because she always had an adventure or guys chasing after her. From what she heard from Kagome's human friends is that she has a jealous boyfriend, Hojo, some guy named Koga saying he loved her, and some guy asking her to bear his children. Four guys were after Kagome.
 
Than Kagome had been pulled down the well. Then she had the Shikon Jewel embedded in her side. That made her even more important. The other thing was that she had three powers instead of just one. Segai was more than just jealous… words couldn't explain how the girl really was. Segai's mother was a very cold person, always saying something to make Segai think other people were better than her. Her mother was envious that she didn't get Kagome's father.
 
Kagome shook her head, `Pssh… stupid family issues. But still…' she thought. Her mom put a comforting hand on hers. Mrs. Higurashi smiled a knowing smile, “Don't worry about it dear.” She said softly. Kagome nodded.
 
After they made it home, Kagome helped her mother, pull out all of the clothes they bought together. “Souta…” Kagome growled out as she opened the door to her house. Every. Single. Person. From. School. Was. There. She ran to her room and dropped off all the stuff. Kagome ran into Souta's room to find him playing video games with a couple teenaged guys. (Souta's in his younger human form)
 
“Souta!” She growled out again. Souta spared her a glance, “Yea what.” She glared daggers at her `innocent' little brother. “Your. Dead. Meat.” She growled out. The teenaged guys finally looked to see who was there, “Kagome!” They all said in unison. They ran over to her with concern looks. “Uhh….” Kagome groaned. Kukaikan was one of them.
 
“Hands off my girl.” Kukaikan barked to the other guys. Kagome paled, `First Koga, and now him! Why me?!' Kagome groaned in her head. His arm wrapped around her waist and dragged her down stairs. `Someone save me!' Kagome whimpered. The music was blaring throughout her house. Her mother was serving refreshments, Grandfather was out of site, probably trying to save his `sacrent sutras.' Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
Because of You started to blare threw the speakers… in karaoke. Kukaikan threw her towards the microphone, “Sing for us baby!” he said. A lot of people shouted `yes' in response. Kagome sighed, “Restart it you twits.” She growled.
 
Kags: I will not make the same mistakes that you did. I will not let myself, cause my heart so much misery, I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard, I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far.
 
Kags: Because of You, I never stray too far from the sidewalk, Because of You, I learned to play the safe side so I don't get hurt, Because of You I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me. Because of you I am afraid.
 
A couple guys whistled at her, and a bunch of girls clapped. But most people where slow dancing.
 
Kags: I lose my way, and it's not too long before you point it out, I cannot cry, because I know that's weakness in your eyes. I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life, my heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with.
 
Because of You, I never stray too far from the sidewalk, Because of You, I learned to play the safe side so I don't get hurt, Because of you, I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me. Because of you I am afraid.
 
I watched you die, I heard you cry every night in your sleep, I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me, you never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain, and now I cry in the middle of the night, for the same damn thing.
 
Because of You I never stray to far from the side walk, Because of You I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, Because of You I try my hardest just to forget everything, Because of You, I don't' know how to let anyone else in, Because of You, I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty, Because of You, I am afraid. Because of You.
 
Everybody clapped for his or her favorite girl, who is like always gone, but they still loved her. Well mostly everyone. A girl with long beautiful brown hair and electric blue eyes, she spoke with much hatred laced within her silky voice, “Hey Kagome.” Kagome placed the black microphone down and walked over to her cousin, Segai.
 
“Hello… Segai.” Kagome said in disgust. Segai growled, “Having fun with your hanyou?” Kagome's eyes narrowed, her spine-tingling blue eyes, sending shivers down everyone's backs. “Oh yea, you have know idea.” Kagome growled out sarcastically. Segai seemed to miss the sarcasm, “I knew it, and here you are flirting with poor little Kukaikan.” Segai said snapped out.
 
“Oh Kami, Segai, get a life.” Kagome shot back. Segai's blue eyes narrowed, “Little girl, don't be telling me what to do!” Kagome's fist tightened at her side, “Don't. Call. Me. Little. Girl.” Segai smirked, “Why not dear little cousin of mine?” Kagome's fist lunged out, barely missing Segai's cheek. “Throwing punches aren't very nice.” Segai roared out.
 
“Oh your one to talk!” Kagome snapped. Segai kicked Kagome in the side, Kagome dodged real easily. People started to gather around the two cousins. “And I thought after all this time, after you always claiming to be better than me, after all you're so called training, you would finally be able to at least kick me.” Kagome smirked.
 
Segai gritted her teeth together, “We'll continue this when there aren't so many witnesses. Bitch.” She shot out. Kagome rolled her eyes, “Yea, whatever, after you finally catch up on all that training?” Kagome sarcastically said. Segai flipped her off, and slammed the door behind her. “Oh yea, that really hurt.” Kagome mumbled to herself.
 
Kagome walked up to her room, hoping to pack some items before the night was up. When she entered her room, her closet light was on and her window was wide open. Kagome closed he door and used her miko powers to sense whose aura it was. Kagome smiled to herself, `Inuyasha.' Kagome walked up to it, slightly tapping it with her index finger's knuckle. “Inu?” she asked.
 
Inuyasha stepped out, “Yea?” He was wearing black baggy jeans, with a red t-shirt. He had on two biker gloves, a sweatband on his wrist and biker boots. Adorning his head was a black bandana. Checked him out, “Suits you just like mom said it would.” She smiled at her close friend and brother.
 
Inuyasha leaned up against the door panel, “Glad you approve.” He stated. She gave him a soft smile, “So what are you up to?” she asked suspiciously. Inuyasha rubbed his temples; “Freaking Sesshomaru gave me a freaking headache right before he left. So after Sango fed us along with Kaede, I ran over here to check on you. Make sure you didn't get `stuck in the toilet.'” He said with a wicked grin on his face.
 
Kagome smirked, “Yea well you can tell I'm not `stuck in the toilet.' Well, my mother and me went shopping and received 8 different clothing articles. A couple items for my guitar. Oh let see… just the usual.” She said excited. “You really want to go, huh?” Inuyasha asked while sitting down next to his raven headed friend on her bed.
 
Kagome smiled up at him, “Of course, this is really big. In this time, it would been like a major popularity contest.” She said. Inuyasha smiled looking up at her ceiling, “You have anyone in mind?” he asked. Kagome looked around her room. “No, why do you ask?” Inuyasha sighed, “You know, some might be after your Jewel Shards. It wouldn't be a good idea to…” Kagome cut her hanyou friend off, “Inu, I'll be fine. I have always turned out in the end, so don't start worrying now.” She said giving him a side hug.
 
Inuyasha laid his head on her shoulder, “Alright. I promise.” Kagome smiled. “C'mon, I want you to meet some of my mortal friends.” Kagome giggled, grabbing his hand, and dragging him down stairs. She ran into her three main school friends. “Hey girls!” Kagome shrieked out. The three raven haired girls turned around, “Kagome!” The grabbed her, detaching her hand from Inuyasha's, and pulling her into a great big bear hug.
 
One pointed to Inuyasha and whispered into Kagome's ear, “Is that your jealous boyfriend?” Kagome cracked up, “No! And he never was my jealous boyfriend!” Her friends gave her confused looks, “Listen, we knew it could never work out, and we would eventually move on in life. So we decided to be like brother and sisters!” She laughed out.
 
They nodded their head in understanding, “He is pretty cute like Tachi!” Kagome rolled her eyes, “Yea whatever!” Kagome ran around introducing Inuyasha to the people crowding up her house, and many thought they were going out. Kagome proved them wrong, and around 11, everyone went home.
 
“Bye! Thanks for coming!” Kagome shouted out the door, while watching, along with Inuyasha, motorcycles, cars, trucks, vans, whatever you could think of, take off. Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “That was a fun experience.” He said sarcastically. Kagome playfully punched him in the arm. “Yea whatever Inu, you know you like it when all those girls hit on you!” She said teasingly, walking inside her house, she ran up to her room.
 
Inuyasha growled, “Whatever Kagome!” he shut the door and ran upstairs after her. Inuyasha quickly untied his bandana from his silky white ears. He ran inside her room and saw her already in her pajamas. “I'm going to stay here for the night, so I can get a good nights rest before, I have to travel a couple hours in a horse carriage.” She whined thinking about be stuck one for how ever many hours.
 
Inuyasha nodded, “Alright, night Kagome.” He gave her a small hug and walked out the door with his kimono at hand. “Night.” She said quietly, knowing full well her hanyou friend heard her.
 
Early the next morning, Kagome heard a tapping at her window. Kagome moaned, the tapping sound came again. “Fine, I'm up, I'm up!” Kagome whined out. She opened the window for Inuyasha. She looked down at her clock, “Inu… it's only… 6 `o' clock…” she yawned out. Inuyasha nodded, “Yea I know but you have to get ready for the Festival. And little Shippo wants to say bye.” He said, returning his clothes from last night.
 
Kagome threw them on her bed, “Go eat breakfast with my mom… I'll be down in a minute.” She said rubbing the sleep from her lightning blue eyes. Kagome walked into the bathroom and showered, brushed her teeth, and combed her long lighter brown hair. Being a Tenshi so often made major changes to her hair and body. Her hair was straighter and a lot lighter brown, almost a creamy brown. She was an inch taller, her breast a size bigger, and her body more muscular, but still a feminine figure.
 
Kagome changed into a pair of jeans and tank top, knowing well that the village was going to attack her with kimonos and make up and evil stuff like that. When she finally made it down stairs, Inuyasha had a plate that had about 20 different pancakes. Kagome's eyes bugged, “Inu!” Inuyasha looked back at her, with a mouth full of pancakes, and a chibi smile. He swallowed all of his food, “Yea?” Kagome rolled her eyes, “Never mind.”
 
Mrs. Higurashi smiled, “Here dear, you'll want something filling.” She handed her a plate that had three. Kagome smiled, “Thanks!” She ate them with orange juice, and a fruit. When she finally chugged her juice, Inuyasha was done. “Ready Kags?” Inuyasha asked his female companion.
 
Kagome nodded, “Better than ever.” She said smiling, even though it was only seven in the morning. “I just need to get my bags.” She said. Inuyasha shook his head; “Last night I grabbed them while you were sleeping. The villagers should have it packed up by now.” He said. Kagome smiled at him, “Thanks Inu!” she gave him a small hug.
 
Kagome tackled her mother with her hug, “See ya Mom.” Mrs. Higurashi smiled, “Dear, I want blue eyed grandchildren!” Kagome silently started anime weeping, “Your so evil!” She whined. She gave Kagome another tight hug, before Souta tackled her with one in his Tenshi form. “Hey no fair! Your bigger than me!” Kagome laughed out. Souta chuckled, “Awww, the joys of being a man!”
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Ready?” he asked. Gramps finally came in, “Remember Kagome, I want full blooded Tenshi!” Kagome glared light heartedly at her grandfather, “Aww, but I wanted a half ogre and half Tenshi!” Kagome said sarcastically. Gramps mouth fell open, obviously missing the sarcasm. Kagome gave him a hug and ran out side to the well with Inuyasha.
 
Kagome transformed into her Tenshi self as she entered the well house. They both jumped in, and entered the Feudal Era with no problem. “Boy, I hope no one asks you instantly like Miroku would.” Inuyasha chuckled out. Kagome laughed and slapped his arm playfully. “Yea… but you already know my reaction.” Inuyasha started walking towards the village while scratching the back of his neck knowing full well what Kagome would do. A loud and most likely hard smack from his little friend would be the result.
 
They finally reached the village, which was filled with a white, and red trimmed carriage. Not too far off, two white beautiful horses were being groomed and fed. Also the villagers were crowded around, knowing all well what was going on. Kagome flew over to the group she knew best. “Hey!” She said smiling seeing Sango and Miroku holding hands. Sango looked over to her Tenshi friend. “Oh hi!” She grabbed her into a tight hug.
 
Miroku smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing it, “Nice for you to finally join us, Kago.” He said smiling. Miroku let go of her hand, and linked his back with Sango's. “Where… oh never mind.” Shippo instinctively clung to his mother, two village women chased after him. “Oh Lady Kagome, your kit won't let us dress him!” One said while trying to catch her breath.
 
Kagome smiled, she looked down at her adopted son. He was dressed in white kimono pants, that were slightly crooked, and a gold sash with two green stripes down the middle. He had no top, and his hair was wet, but his little bow was green, matching his sash. He looked up at his mother with emerald eyes, begging her not to make him go back.
 
Kagome gave him a slightly stern look, trying not to laugh at the village women for having such trouble, that Kagome thought was quite easy. She did it practically every day. Shippo sighed in defeat, “Don't worry Shippo, I'm coming too. They probably want to torture me as well!” Kagome said teasingly to both Shippo, and the women.
 
Kagome was dragged into the shop that was filled with make up, dresses, hair accessories, and other stuff. “My lady step this way please. Oh and My Lady… We need you to be in human form.” Kagome held confusion in her eyes, but transformed into a human. `Well… here comes the one and only torture hour!' Kagome thought
 
After two hours of horrible, evil, and boring torture, Kagome was finally dressed. She wore a white kimono, with a light pink obi. On the kimono were light pink Sakura blossoms. Kagome refused, and fought (verbally) with the ladies to have absolutely no make up. Instead they persisted she wear at least pink eye shadow and their kind of mascara.
 
They were surprised her eyebrows were done to perfection, and her hair trimmed just right. Kagome mentally smirked, `Haha, I got them waxed and not plucked by two evil women from the Feudal Era!' Kagome mentally laughed in victory. They placed Kagome's hair in a perfect up due, adding in small white flowers to her hair.
 
When they were through with her, she did look absolutely beautiful, she sighed, `It was worth the pain, I guess.' Kagome thought. The only difference on Shippo was his shirt was white and had his tail brushed. Kagome picked up her little kit and walked outside, were she saw eyes that threw daggers of jealousy and eyes that were practically drooling. Her kimono showed just enough curves, because she had practically had to suck in her stomach cause her obi was so tight.
 
Kaminari started walking towards the carriage, `Our ancestors just had to pick the castle at the very tip of the Northern lands! Making our stupid trip longer!' Kaminari whined mentally. Lord Hayia turned to look at is daughter, “Oh dear, it'll be fine. Besides, I hear your friend, oh what was her name… Kagome is coming.” He said knowing it would lighten up her day.
 
Kaminari's eyes bugged, “SHE IS?!!” She asked in utter joy. “Yes, yes, YES!” Kaminari cried out. Her two brothers stared at her like she was crazy. “What?” she growled at them. “Nothing!” they yelled running into the carriage to get away from their sister's evil wrath.
 
Her mother placed a comforting arm on her, “Don't worry… we'll play some… card games as you called it.” Kaminari smiled at her mother, “Okay. Hopefully it'll pass some time.” (Yea… Kagome gave her a set of cards…) Kioshi peeked out the carriage, “You guys coming?” He asked in his silky smooth voice. Both women nodded and jumped in.
 
Kaminari sighed, “This…. Is going to be a long trip.” Hisoka gave Kaminari a sly smile, a smile filled with pure and utter mischief. Kaminari anime style sweat dropped, `Longer than intended.' The horses' maid a soft `neh' sound and started walking there. Kioshi looked out the window, “Man… why couldn't we just run there? It would be so much faster!”
 
Hisoka pouted, “Yea, why not?” Lord Hayia smiled, “Because my boys, it is traditional and we don't want to ruin the Northern Land because of hasty young Inu-princes, no do we?” Both boys sighed in defeat. `Stupid father and his stupid ways of knowing every stupid little thing.' Kioshi thought.
 
Kagome walked over to her group, “Kagome… why are you in human form?” Sango asked. Kagome smiled and shrugged, but as those motions were put into action old Lady Kaede came forth. “Because child, when she is to enter the Central Castle, as they call her down, she will instantly transform into her Tenshi making it a magnificent and beautiful site, all at once.” Kaede said wisely.
 
Kagome nodded, “That makes sense, seeming everybody is use to me being human. So when I transform…. They'll be rather surprised.” Kagome smiled. One carriage man came forth wearing all white. `That won't last long.' Kagome thought. “My Lady, it is time to depart.”
 
Kagome sighed and nodded, “Bye!” she gave each and everyone of them a hug, including Kaede. “See ya…” she said and was dragged off by the men. Inuyasha watched as his best friend and sister left with them. He also noticed how envious the other females smelt. `Heh, my little sister can't help but be prettier than all those ogres.' Inuyasha thought smugly.
 
Kagome sat down in the plushy velvety seat. It was very comfortable and very beautiful. The seats were white and the cushions adorning them were red. There was another side that was an exact replica. The floors were polished to perfection and out the window were rather beautiful as they started to travel. She looked down at the little kitsune in her lap, “Ready for a fun experience my little Shippo?” Kagome asked her kit. Shippo nodded with bright green eyes, “A once and a life time experience!” He laughed out.
 
Shippo cuddled into his surrogate mother's lap in turn Kagome petted his head, as he slept blissful dreams. Dreams Kagome wouldn't expect from her gentle little kitsune, especially since it was all about hooking her up with Sesshomaru. He smiled wickedly to himself, `This… shall be a fun experience for sure.' He thought mischievously.
 
Sesshomaru ran his only hand threw his silky silver locks. `Riding in a carriage with Rin… wasn't one of my best of ideas.' Sesshomaru thought wryly. He mentally sighed, `Why me?' Kagome had been haunting his dreams constantly, ever since she had first entered the castle.
 
He shook his head out of his thoughts, “Rin, settle down.” He demanded to his adopted daughter. Rin looked up at her father, `Oh, Outo-san will be surprised with what Shippo-kun and I have planned!' Rin screamed into her head. “Yes My Lord.” She said. Sesshomaru looked her over; she had her long brown hair in a ponytail, tied with a small white bow. Her kimono was white with blue faded stars.
 
He himself wore black pants with a black top. The obi was a deep crimson with two dark blue lines going threw it. His hair was put into a high ponytail and he wore his usual black boots. His carriage was white with dark blue. On the inside it was white with dark blue cushions along with a silver crescent moon on each one.
 
He looked outside his window, how he longed to see Kagome, even though he saw her less than 24 hours ago. He sighed to himself, how he wished he could just run there. Rin suddenly sat beside him. Sesshomaru looked down at her, she held a question in her eyes that only he could understand.
 
Sesshomaru gave a slight nod and she did, as she wanted. She laid her small head in his lap and fell into a deep sleep. Sesshomaru looked down at her, his tail instinctively wrapped around her body, seeking her comfort.
 
Kagome's head bobbed a few times, she couldn't help it. She was tired. She was tired of traveling, tired of this chair, tired of being tired. And finally she found herself into a blissful sleep.
 
“My Lady… My Lady… please wake up.” A male voice called out. Kagome's eyes shot open. `OMG! I did not! Did not, refuse to of dreamed that!' Kagome thought rather upset with her dream. `I am not a hentai!' She smiled sweetly to the man who awoken her. She nudged her little kit awake. “Shippo… Shippo dear… we're here.” She said softly to him
 
Emerald eyes met light blue, “Hi oka.” Shippo yawned. Kagome smiled at him, “C'mon we're here!” She said excitedly. Shippo's eyes widened, “Really!” Kagome came out of the carriage to come face to face with the most beautiful castle she had ever seen.
 
The castle was enormous, bigger than Sesshomaru's by a ton. `Well duh! It's the Central Castle not the Western Land Castle. Sheesh, I think I'm getting dumber and dumber each day.' Kagome thought.
 
It was a beautiful castle, made of stone that was the color of pearl, it might as well of been pearl for you could practically see yourself in it. The edges of the castle were adorned with a golden color and there were as many balconies as the eye could see. She was on the outside of the gate, but it was open, and there were trillions of carriages everywhere.
 
The gate had golden bars and the same color stone as the castle. From what Kagome could see, there was a garden on the east, and some sort of arena on the west, the north is what she was looking at and it was the gate, the front part of the castle, and off to the left a little were statues. Kagome looked at one of the statues hard, she gasped, it was a perfect picture of Sesshomaru. Next to his were three other males with females next to them.
 
Kagome smirked even when he's a statue he looked cold and uncaring. Kagome bent down, “Shippo you ready?” she asked her young kit, he looked as mesmerized as Kagome was a second ago. Shippo nodded his head to his mother, `More than ready to hook you up with Sesshomaru!' he thought in his head.
 
Kagome picked up her young kit and was escorted to the front gate, were there were two guards naming off people. When it was Kagome's turn, the male that had been driving her around answered for her, “Kagome Higurashi of the Village Kaede.” He said while bowing. The guard nodded, he was wearing a black kimono with golden armor. Kagome looked around, all the males she could see were wearing black, while all the women and children wore white.
 
“Come right this way Lady Higurashi.” The guard said as he escorted her to the line in front of the castle. “When they call your name, appear before them.” The guard said while strangely, to Kagome, was checking her out. Kagome gave him a pleasant smile, “Thank you.” She said and stood there in line. Kagome looked around, as she watched, guards looking similar to the first she just met were unloading her carriage. `Sweet.' Kagome thought in a goofy fashion.
 
Finally she heard a deep males voice, but it was older, call out, “Kagome Higurashi of the Village of Kaede.” The maidens ushered her to go in, as she did she stood proud and tall, yet elegant and beautiful, “A miko of high standards, and recently found out to be a Tenshi.” Right when the male called out Tenshi, Kagome closed her eyes and her hair began to fly around her, and in a bright yet dull light, she had small Sakura flower petals flying about her and she was in her Tenshi form.
 
Sesshomaru sat in his chair, in his lap was Rin, she was as hyper as ever waiting for Kagome. He had already to run around the castle and sneak back from the women. `How annoying.' Sesshomaru thought. The women were beautiful but Kagome beat them by a long shot. Kagome was gorgeous more than they could ever be.
 
Usually he would of left and went and do other things, but he himself was anxious to see Kagome. Thinking, he had been here for over three hours, he had already re-met Kaminari's father Lord Hayia, her mother Lady Amaya, and her two brothers, Kioshi and Hisoka. Boy, were they a hand full. Kioshi was flirting with every women he could meet, and Hisoka was complaining on how he hated being here. Lady Amaya tried to settle them down and Lord Hayia just laughed his butt off.
 
Kaminari's family was a real hand full. Suddenly the room smelt of fresh rain and Sakura blossoms, a mixture that could only be Kagome, his Kagome. Sesshomaru knelt his head down to Rin, “Rin, here she comes.” He said in his normal monotone voice. Rin's eyes widened, she jumped out of her surrogate father's lap and looked over the balcony.
 
And yes, there she was, in a lovely white kimono that had a faded pink Sakura blossoms dancing across it. Her long raven hair was tied into a low ponytail, and Shippo-kun was in her arms. As Lord Hayia spoke `Tenshi' Kagome transformed. Rin stared openly in awe.
 
Sesshomaru followed his young daughter/ward to the end of the balcony. Kagome looked as beautiful as ever, yet he approved of her more when she was Tenshi. When Sesshomaru heard Lord Hayia say `Tenshi' she transformed. Her once brown hair in a low ponytail changed to long flowing blue silky strands. Her curves became more evident to the human (or demon or even Tenshi) eye. Her light blue eyes turned to an electric storm of blue. And now there were Sakura petals dancing around her very body.
 
Sesshomaru heard a variety of gasps and numerous whistles, and it made his blood boil. Before Sesshomaru could stop her, Rin ran down the staircase and jumped into Kagome's arms. “K-AGOME!” little Rin screamed out.
 
Kagome looked around and slightly blushed, many were whistling and there were tones of gasps echoing throughout the main building. `Maybe the Sakura petals over did it.' After that complete thought, Kagome heard a little girl scream out her name. Kagome bent down and picked up the little girl. “Why hello Rin-chan.” Kagome said and gently kissed her on the forehead. She carried both the children to the staircase and set them down.
 
Kagome was suddenly tackled to the ground. “OMG! Kaminari!” Kagome shrieked out. “Kagome!!!” Kaminari screamed. They hugged each other tight. “Oh I missed you!!” Kagome said. “You're not the only one!” Kaminari happily said. Kagome felt a couple more auras gather around them. Kagome looked up; there was Sesshomaru in his natural glory.
 
He was adorned with a black kimono with a dark red sash that held two dark blue stripes going threw it. His long silver hair was in a high ponytail and he wore his black boots. And to Kagome or any other female who saw him had to think or say, depends on who you are, he was drop dead gorgeous.
 
Kagome detached herself from Kaminari; there were also two other males. One was merely a boy in human looks, but he was probably twice her age. He had long purple hair that was put into a high ponytail, much like Sesshomaru's. He had dark green eyes, and had a green four-pointed star adorning his forehead. He wore a black kimono with a dark emerald sash.
 
Another male was next to Sesshomaru; he seemed to be younger than Sesshomaru, but not really young. He had dark brown hair that was down and it reached his waist. He had light gray eyes. He had two dark blue demonic markings on his cheeks and a green four-pointed star. He had on a black kimono with a dark blue obi that had two green stripes going threw it.
 
`He's cute… but not as cute as Sesshomaru.' Kagome's eyes slightly widened, `Where the freaking of all freaks did that all come from!' After that thought the older male of the two new comers was instantly up to Kagome. He was holding her hands and had an adorable smirk on.
 
“Hello,” he said in a silky but seductive voice, “May I ask who you are?” Kagome snatched her hands away, having great practice with Miroku, “Umm…” was all she got out before Kaminari hit him over the head. “You jerk, just because you're my older brother, doesn't mean you have to go hitting on my only Tenshi friend!” The male `fehed' “Yea whatever.” Kaminari's eyes narrowed, “Kioshi.” She said in a warning growl.
 
Suddenly the little boy stepped up, “Shut up both of you! You guys are highly annoying, and plus… you're drawing a crowd.” He said with a smirk on his lips.
 
Sesshomaru watched as Kagome and Kaminari hugged the living day lights out of one another. Rin pulled at his sash, he nodded and both children ran off. Sesshomaru smelt Kaminari's older brother and younger brother come up behind him. He watched as Kioshi checked Kagome out, much like a hungry wolf.
 
Hisoka rolled his eyes in disgust, obviously still upset with his father for making him be here. Sesshomaru held back a growl when Kioshi was instantly in front of Kagome and holding her hands. His eyes narrowed and turned ice cold. He also watched as Kaminari and him fought, and he was quite pleased when Kagome snatched her hands away from the ungrateful puppy. He was amused when the kid said they were drawing a crowd, the kid reminded him so much of himself in his younger puppy years.
 
Kagome pulled away from the fighting brother and sisters, she walked over to Sesshomaru and gave him a small smile, “Hey their big boy.” She said in fake seduction. Sesshomaru slightly smirked, “Hey yourself.” Kagome looked around and turned around and once again turned to Sesshomaru, having a look of horror written across her face. “Where. Are. The. Kids?” Kagome asked.
 
Sesshomaru inwardly chuckled at her frantic actions, “I sent them to go play, there are plenty of other children here. They will be safe.” He said reassuring the young Tenshi. Kagome cooled down, “So how was your trip?” she asked. Looking around the gigantic room. It was just as lovely inside as it was outside.
 
“The usual.” He said in a monotone voice. “Wow, your very descriptive.” She said sarcastically. Sesshomaru light heartedly glared at her, “In other words, it was as annoying as traveling with Inuyasha.” He said. Kagome looked around in fake suspicion, “You're mean.” She said. Sesshomaru nodded, “And he's annoying.” Kagome again looked around, “You're really mean.”
 
Sesshomaru was about to respond when he smelt two wolves walk over. “Hey Kagome!” Kagome turned around to see Koga. Kagome tilted her head, “Hey!” she was surprised he didn't instantly grab her hand and start ranting on about how she was his woman and on and on. He was dressed in a black kimono, and his hair band thing was as well black. In all the black his blue eyes stood out.
 
She looked to his left; there was Ayame, looking just as cute as she always did. She wore a white kimono with faded purple stars. She had her hair in the normal and she still had her purple flower in it. All in all she looked cute. Kagome gave her a gentle smile, “Hi Ayame, long time no see.” She said. Ayame to smiled, “Yea, same here.” Kaminari walked up, with two unconscious males behind her.
 
“Oh hi Ayame, I didn't know if you'd show up this year.” She said with a smile of happiness on her face. Ayame nodded; “Yea, I had been in training so long with my grandfather…” she trailed off, “Yea well you get it.” Kaminari was suddenly attached to the snow wolf, “It's been forever!” The shocked Ayame hugged her back; “You're right!” the two girls giggled and walked over to Kagome and started talking about how great the others kimono was and how gorgeous they looked and on and on.
 
Sesshomaru looked over at the two unconscious morons that Kaminari claims as brothers. Koga walked over to the cold TaiYoukai of the West. “Having any fun running from almost every female you come in contact with?” Koga said jokingly. Sesshomaru looked over at the wolf, “As a matter of fact I am.” He said sarcastically. “Me too.” Was his reply.
 
Koga looked around, it was kind of hard to talk to a guy who was as cold as ice itself. Kagome gave the girls the signal to quit talking she listened intently. Ayame looked around, “What is it Kagome?” Kagome narrowed her eyes in concentration. “I'm not sure, but I sense quite a bit of Jewel Fragments, and I hear a familiar song.” She said. That received Sesshomaru's attention, he too started listening for any music, yet he couldn't hear any.
 
Kagome narrowed her eyes, and started walking towards the sound and were she sensed the Jewel Fragments. As she started to get closer outside, the sound became clearer.
 
 
Deep Male Voice: moving all around/screaming of the ups and downs. Pollution manifested in perpetual sound, the wheels go `round and the sunset creeps, behind street lamps, chain-link and concrete. A little piece of paper with a picture drawn floats, on down the street till the wind is gone. The memory now is like the picture was then, when the papers crumpled up it can't be perfect again.
 
Male Voice: From the top to the bottom
Deep Male Voice: Bottom to top I stop
Male Voice: At the Core I've forgotten
Deep Male Voice: In the middle of my thoughts
Male Voice: Taken far from my safety
Deep Male Voice: The picture is there
Male Voice: The memory won't escape me
Deep Male Voice: But why should I care?
 
Kagome finally made it outside, it was as beautiful as you could think, but she wasn't concerned about that, she was more concerned about the song those voices.
 
Male Voice: In the memory you'll find me, eyes burning up, the darkness holding me tightly, until the sun rises up.
 
Deep Male Voice: Now you got me caught in the Act, you bring the thought back, I'm telling you that, I see it right through you.
 
Now you got me caught in the act
 
Male Voice (Now screaming): You bring the thought back, I see it right through you.
 
Deep Male Voice: You bring the thought back, I'm telling you that, I see it right through you.
 
Now you got me caught in the act, I'm telling you that;
 
Male Voice (S): You bring the thought back
 
Deep Male Voice: You bring the thought back, I'm telling you that I see it right through you.
 
Male Voice: Oh.
 
Deep Male Voice: Now you got me caught in the act, you bring the thought back, telling you that, I see it right through you
 
Now you got me caught in the act, you bring the thought back, I'm telling you that, I see it right through you.
 
Now you got me caught in the act, you bring the thought back, I'm telling you that, I see it right through you.
 
Now you got me caught in the act, you bring the thought back, I'm telling you that, I see it right through you.
 
Kagome flew as fast as she could over to the site, where the music was strongest. She gasped when she came in view, a tall male figure had a guitar in his hands, his eyes shut, and his hair was in a high, but thin ponytail. The darkest raven locks you could ever see, his outfit contained a black kimono with a red border running around it.
 
The other male that had the deeper voice had dark red locks. His eyes were an orange, and he wore a black kimono with a gray border. He had his hair short and spiky. She saw a drummer that wore a black kimono with a green border. And a male that she didn't recognize but he had dark violet hair and pale green eyes. He wore a black kimono with a white border.
 
The male voice that contained the black kimono and the red border kept his eyes closed and continued singing. The drummer looked over to the crowd that was starting to form his eyes widened and he almost stopped playing at the looks of the Tenshi with blue hair and blue eyes.
 
Male Voice: In the memory, you will find me, eyes burning up, the darkness holding me tightly, until the sun rises up. In the memory. You'll find me. Eyes burning up. The darkness holding me tightly. Until the sun… rises up.
 
The male voice finally looked up at the crowd, his eyes widened as well, “My God.” He whispered out. Kagome looked at all the band members, she suddenly flew forward, flying into the arms of the normal male voice with the black kimono and red border. As Kagome flew she screamed out, “Tachi!”
 
HAHA! CLIFFY! IN YOUR FACE! Yea, I know I'm cold hearted at times. But I can't help it…. Sesshomaru has been picking on me lately! Lol! Anyways I am sooooooooo happy! You guys would not believe! Three totally different reasons to be happy!
 
1) I received 58 reviews!! I love you guy's sooooo much for that!
 
2) We finally got to the FESTIVAL! Woohoo! (Does a crazy `go me' dance)
 
3) And the next Chapter we get to meet Tachi-mora and the gang!! EXTRA WOOHOO!! Oh yea!!
 
Those are the reasons I am so super duper crazylicious happy! I love you guy's sooooo never ending much! Oh, right this time I want 55 reviews please since I received 58. Ya know how it goes! Lol! Oh and I'm mad at Media Minor it is such a brat! No body reviewed! I'm like majorly upset with them!
 
Okay I'm not going to be answering reviews except the ones that actually reviewed for chapter 11. Because I noticed a lot of people reviewed in like other chapters and It was really confusing! So yea ya gets what I mean.
 
Reviews for chapter 11:
 
It only took me 10-9-05 10-25-05
 
D@RK @NG3L Thank you! Yea no problem!
 
Darkend_Inu Wow, that's a lot love! Thanxs. Thank you but don't say you love me too much! It might get through this thick skull of mine! lol. Thanxs for the loving review!
 
darkness Thanxs and I'm working on it no problem.
 
hermonine Thanxs. Okay no problem!
ToonTownCutie Thanxs. Okay no problem. I got 50 reviews in 4 days! That's how supposedly great it is!
 
none Thanxs
 
I love Sesshoumaru sama great lord of the west Lol, sry but I have to put you guys in suspense every once in awhile! lol Thanxs!
 
hoshi96 Hehe! Thanks. Lol, you are so not alone, shall we kill her together? lol. I will no worries. lol. No Kioshi's not a jerk... just a flirt. Yea I have it all planed in my wittle bitty head! lol. Okay thanxs for the review!
 
Katomi Thanxs. Yea I will thanxs for the review!
 
YoukaiTenshi No worries, thanxs for the review!
 
Aangsair Wow, someone actually wrote a review longer than the ones I write! lol. Thanxs. Yea... yea... yea. I know it's horrible. Well... you'll just have to wait and read like the rest of the people. :0) lol! Sorry... I don't mean him to be. That's how he has to act if he is going to get with Kags! Well...personally I can. ... no comment... Yes I know I've been fixing them lately and going to fix them and update and stuff like that. Kool.
 
jeeringsmiles I feel so special! Thanx for the review. Yea... I know but it's hard to right a 21 page fanfiction all the time... it takes time for me to think of good ideas for you guys to enjoy so yea. Thanxs for the review!
 
Sesyalways Thank you! Okay no problem!
 
VampressKiss Okay you defiantly lost me on that. Yea I figured that out and like I said on Aangsair... I'm going to fix this crap eventually. Thanxs!
 
Destinygurl187 No problem... why wouldn't I when I'm just getting inspired? Lol. Thanxs!
 
sheenachi HI!!!! Yes! I am soooo good! LOl! Yea... I don't remember either lol! Thanxs for the nice review! LOVE YOU!
 
kimberly544 Thanxs and I know how you feel!
 
reader thanxs! Lol, I will!
 
midnight-darkness7 Hey... Thanxs! Awwe... Your sooo sweet! Yea I know. :0) Thanxs!
 
DeathIsntTheEnd Lol, thanxs. yea... okay. no problem... just gotta refind them Lol! Yea I will! Yea found that
 
Lena Rivers Lol, it's okay it's longer than others. Thanxs. Yea, I try to make you guys feel more than just happiness the whole time. Yea... That's going to help in future chapters. Really? Thanxs for the Reivew!
 
BluesDaughter Nah... You'll see in the next chapie. thanxs!
 
lil-ying-fa hey... I tried to email you and your email don't work or sometin... I used my other email happie turtle... but yea No! they aren't! Thanxs for the review!
 
mia Thanxs!
 
seshhomaru's babe Yea... No You'll have to wait on the lemon... but there will be a lemon. And it will be my first. Sry... but if your expecting this fanfic to be any shorter sorry. it's not... it's going to be at least 25 chapters long.
 
Megan Consoer Thanxs! yep!
 
animebook fan I will! Sry... bad habit Muhahaha! Sorry! but since I'm already a sane insane person... all is good for me! lol. uh-oh... that means your gonna... takes an uneasy gulp... I will... and we're finally at the Festival WOOHOO! Yea well just wait until next chapter lol. Thanxs!
 
inugrldemon Thanxs, and me neither lol!
 
Lady Lenn Thanxs. Yea, it was cool for me to write. I had fund doing that. IF you must know it was. lol I will
 
Kim Okay thanxs for the review
 
Fire Red Pheonix Lol... Soo sorry I just... I don't know. Awwe... that's good! Lol, I love you too! Thanxs for the review!
 
Demonic Angelz thanxs, and I will!
 
LynGreenTea Okay!
 
going-SuperNova Yea... I know but schools a killer! lol. thank you... but it's gonna get to my head! lol.
 
kawaii-baka4life Thank you! looks around frantically... maybe... okay if you must know it was Tachi-mora! lol. Bye!
 
Hikaritenshi2000 Thanxs!
 
snimrhitl2005 Thanxs. Okay... will she had him so caught up he wasn't sure what to think anymore. I don't know it's hard for me to explain. But it was mainly because she was saying she loved him one moment than hated him the next. So... yea. anyways. Lol, maybe... lol. You'll just have to keep reading lol!
 
Cast Scene:
 
Bankotsu holding an empty bottle of chill pills: I feel better now… hiccup…
 
Sora: Hey! That's all I had left! And it was an full bottle too!
 
Sesshomaru: Great… now how are we going to settle down this… this half Tenshi half Inu Youkai?
 
Inuyasha: Kami save us all!
 
Jakotsu: You don't need saving Baby-baby! All you need is me!
 
Inuyasha's eye twitches and he runs down stairs screaming like a little girl
 
All turn and look except a very starting to get hyper Sora and a drugged up Banko.
 
Sora: Where's. The. CHOCOLATE?!
 
All run down stairs to hide the chocolate and any other sugary item.
 
Bankotsu: I think… gonna… nap.
 
Bankotsu passes out onto the floor.
 
Sora: Hey come back here cowards!!
 
Tachi-mora falls out of the closet.
 
Tachi: How annoying it is to be stuffed in your closet.
 
Sora looks at him with puppy dog eyes: But Tachi…
 
Tachi: Don't you dare give me that look
 
Sora bats eyelashes with the puppy dog eyes: But Tachi…
 
Sesshomaru flies up here with his demonic speed grabs Tachi and runs back down stairs.
 
Sango, Miroku, and Inuyasha run up stairs to check on me
 
Inuyasha: Hold her down!
 
Sango and Miroku tackle Sora
 
Sora: HELP MEEEE!
 
Sango and Miroku tie up Sora and run back downstairs with Inuyasha in tow.
 
Hisoka appears up stairs and gives Sora an evil glare
 
Sora pales
 
Hisoka pulls out the only key to her bedroom and locks her in while he skips down stairs whistling.
 
Every body that ran downstairs… or got beaten up by Sesshomaru in Chapter 8. The rest of the Band of Seven has ice packs on their heads over the anime lumps Sesshomaru caused.
 
Sora wiggles trying to get out of the steel bars, heavy metal chains, and ropes Sango and Miroku tied her in.
 
Hehe, strange but funny cast scene to me. I love you guys soooooooooooooo much! Oh, just to show you my gratitude I'm going to give you guys a head start or an umm…. What would you call it?
 
Like a preview or something over the next chapter.
 
Chapter 13 Meeting Tachi-mora and rivals from past and present
 
Not exactly from the chapter but this is what's going to happen:
 
Kagome gets in a cat fight with Kemuari… the Tenshi that likes and going out with Tachi-mora. Kagome meets new rivals and over Sesshomaru! Sesshomaru's not sure on how to deal with all this… and little Rin and Shippo have a few tricks up there sleeves. But what's this the new rivals for Kagome has an older brother and he isn't to fond of Sesshomaru and like wise for the TaiYoukai. What happens when Sessh's rival starts hitting on Kagome?
 
Oh boy… looks like another good chapter for me! Lol!
 
You guys want to know what sucks? Bankotsu died on Saturday's episode for sure! I was like practically crying that myBankotsu was killed! It was like horrible! I feel like crap but I did finish the Chapter for you guys! Love you guys!