InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Meeting Tachi-mora ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wow… you guys are freaking amazing! I really, really love you guys to death! Love you guys so thanks for reviewing and reading I have so-o many hits! You guys would not believe! Don't own so don't sue! Get these Gosh dang lawyers off of me!!
 
Banko sadly is still knocked out
 
Everybody downstairs snickering
 
Inuyasha: I love prank calls!
 
Sora: HELLLP!!!
 
Sesshomaru looks around: did you guys hear something?
 
Kagome giggles behind hand: nope not at all
 
Sesshomaru shrugs and continues to look through the phone book to see who to prank call.
 
Tachi-mora grabs the phone and dials a number.
 
Inu: Who you calling?
 
Tachi-mora shushes him.
 
Sora: Damn it!! GD cell phone!! CAN'T. REACH!!
 
Tachi-mora and the gang bust out laughing.
 
This chapter is dedicated to Yuki Asao
 
Chapter 13 The beginning of two past and present rivals
 
The male voice finally looked up at the crowd, his eyes widened as well, “My God.” He whispered out. Kagome looked at all the band members, she suddenly flew forward, flying into the arms of the normal male voice with the black kimono and red border. As Kagome flew she screamed out, “Tachi!”
 
The male opened his arms widely as he hugged her back, “Kagome…” He whispered into her hair as she buried herself into his warm body. He felt her shoulders shake. `She's crying… crying for me.' He thought. She finally looked up at him, a mixture of emotions played throughout her watery blue pools. He gave her a soft smile.
 
“Don't cry… you idiot.” He whispered to her. “I can't help it jerk.” She replied. His emerald green eyes trailed from his sister to the people who ran with her. The one that stood out most was a male with a very cold, very cold-blooded sense in his aura. He seemed way to calm for anyone that he himself had encountered.
 
The male had long silky silver hair tied in a high ponytail. He had two magenta stripes gracing his cheeks and a blue crescent moon adorning his forehead. He wore a very expensive looking kimono. He had very cold, demanding amber orbs and he was very strong, he could sense it.
 
Tachi-mora pulled the best he could away from his little sister. “Kagome,” He whined, “Let… me…. GO!” he whimpered out. Kagome as well whimpered but reluctantly let him go. Tachi-mora could tell by the male with silver hair had very high authority.
 
He bowed respectively, the others did the same, except the male with silver hair. And three others… but he didn't exactly notice. He was having a stare down with the male with silver hair.
 
Sesshomaru watched as his Kagome ran into the other Tenshi's arms. He easily represented the male that was in the `piqu-tur' that Kagome had said. Sesshomaru watched as they called each other pointless names and finally departed. He watched as the male easily chose him to look at, the Tenshi didn't even bother looking at the others. The male simply bowed, the wolf cub and his mate-to-be bowed as well. Kaminari, Hisoka, and Kioshi didn't, they were after all the Great Demon of the Northern Land's Children.
 
Sesshomaru slightly glared at the male, he could tell he was still young, despite his looks. Meaning he would most likely want to test his strength. `Foolish boy, he should know, this Sesshomaru, is to powerful for him.' But the boy continued to stare, and in turn Sesshomaru made his eyes somehow become more and more intimidating every second.
 
Kagome looked over to her friends, she could practically see the electricity between the glare of Sesshomaru and Tachi-mora. `Pssh… Stupid males and their guts.' Kagome looked up at Tachi-mora, seemingly begging. Tachi-mora finally backed down and looked at his baby sister, “What twerp?” he asked.
 
Kagome put fake hurt on her face, “Fine I'll just keep my introductions to myself, Mister-I-think-I-know-everything-but-I-don't.” Tachi-mora cracked a smile to her, “Yea, yea, yea. Get it over with already.” Kagome looked at her nails, fairly admiring the beautiful design. Tachi-mora's eye slightly twitched, “Please…” Kagome looked up at him, “Oh alright.”
 
She smiled knowing full well that she won that battle. She pointed her small slender finger to Sesshomaru, “This is Sesshomaru The Great Demon of the Western Lands. Really cool guy.” She than moved to another male, seeming to be a wolf youkai, “That's Koga, his the leader of the Eastern wolf pack. And that's Ayame, the Northern Elders Granddaughter.” She too was a wolf, but she was white.
 
“This is Kaminari, Kioshi, and Hisoka, The Great Demon of the Northern Lands Children. Why do you guys have to have such great lo-ong titles?” She pouted slightly. Sesshomaru stepped up, “You yourself have a `great lo-ong title'.” He said slightly teasing the younger female Tenshi. His voice was so cold; it made all the other Tenshi's spines tingle.
 
Kagome slightly narrowed her eyes at him, challenging him, “Oh and what would that be, Mister-I-have-the-longest-title-of-them-all?” she asked mockingly taking a step forward. Sesshomaru mentally smirked, how he loved a challenge, especially he didn't get one regularly because everybody (who hadn't lost every sense of sanity) begged him not to kill him or her.
 
Sesshomaru raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at the girl, “The Miko, Protector of the Shikon Jewel, who may I add broke it.” He said with a smirk. Kagome pouted, “So what if I broke it.” During their perfect little scawabble, Tachi-mora was looking at the Female Kaminari. She was absolutely gorgeous. Long brown hair, slim waist, beautiful emerald eyes, she was perfection all over. When she caught him openly starring at her she blushed about twelve different shades of red and two shades of unknown colors as of yet.
 
Kaminari watched as her two best friends fought over absolutely nothing. `Oh I'm so glad it's the Festival! I am like soooo happy it is, now all I have to do is make sure that Hisui wench stays away from Sesshomaru and Kagome and they will be hooked up immediately! Not to mention my idiot of an older brother!' she thought happily.
 
Kaminari looked over at Koga and Ayame, `Looks like they finally hit it off, it's about dang time! When we were little all she would talk about is her fiancé from the Eastern Tribe. But I have to admit, him being so arrogant, he's perfect for her.' She noticed the fang that was hanging around the white ookami's neck. `Awwe! He's already asked her to be his mate! AWWWEE!' she thought extremely happily. She also noticed he was holding her from around her waist, `I almost think that they're the first people to actually hook up so fast this year!' she giggled softly.
 
Kaminari slightly sighed, they were still fighting. She looked across from her, `If that's Kaggsie's brother… than Kami he is a fallen angel! He's hot!' she thought. `Wait! What am I thinking? She's your best friends older brother! Knock it off!' she mentally growled at herself. She shyly met his heated gaze, his intense green eyes were off the walls. They were extremely gorgeous. They were defiantly filled with arrogance and he was sure to be a cocky fellow. His eyes were outlined with a blue that somehow faded into the green. They were… truly amazing. His dark black hair was tied into a high ponytail, but his hair was very thin. His hair was cut strangely to her, it was short and somewhat spiked and than it had the ponytail in the back, truly confusing to her. She looked into his molten greenish-blue eyes, she noticed his eyes were traveling up and down her body, and she knew she had to have changed about 26,000 different shades of colors.
 
“Oh shut up will you…?” Kagome growled. Sesshomaru was suddenly straight in front of her. “You're quite a rude one.” Kagome gave Sesshomaru a look of disbelief. “What?” Sesshomaru smirked, “You didn't introduce your… Tenshi friends.” Kagome looked behind her; sure enough she didn't introduce Mizu, Tachi, Shunusuke, Tsurai, Kemuari, Shinai, and the new guy that she didn't know. Kagome scratched the back of her head, “Eh-he… jerk.” She muttered under her breath.
 
“You guys already know Tachi-mora… sorta. Umm…” She looked at her older brother for help. Tachi-mora rolled his eyes, “I'm Tachi-mora Higurashi, and this is Kemuari my girlfriend.”
 
The Tenshi Kemuari stepped forward and latched herself to Tachi-mora's arm. Sesshomaru mentally rolled his eyes, `Yet another Hisui to deal with.' She had short black hair and brown eyes. Her kimono was very revealing not leaving much to your imagination. It was white, like every other woman or child's, and she wore a lot of make up. She had plain white wings.
 
Kaminari could instantly see the rivalry between the two. `This… might be a problem.' She thought. Tachi-mora didn't seem to notice, “This is Shunusuke and Mizu, I guess you would call them mates?” he asked. Kagome nodded in her reply. Shunusuke was a tall male with dark red hair in a short style and it was spiked. He wore a black kimono like the rest; he also wore a necklace around his neck that had a light pink feather on it. His wings were dark blue much like his hair. His wings were torn, and they all doubted he could fly anymore. His mate had light pink hair as well as her wings. She had light gray eyes and had a necklace that had a dark blue feather.
 
“This is Shinai and Tsurai, who refuses to get hooked up!” Tachi-mora growled at his two Tenshi friends. Shinai was a female with short straight green hair. (Short like Yura's.) She had liquid emerald eyes, and she had a small pleasant smile across her face. She had strangely only one wing that was green as well. Tsurai had short smoky gray hair and light blue eyes. His wings were black but they weren't really Tenshi looking. They looked more like bat-demonic wings.
 
“And this,” Tachi-mora said, “Is Tokei. He's the latest member, and amazingly he's not were we're from.” Kagome took great interest in this Tokei guy. Something was biting at Kagome, and she couldn't tell what. He had dark violet hair and really pale green eyes. Something about him wasn't right, and it led Kagome into deep suspicion.
 
Sesshomaru watched as the Tenshi's were introduced. He noticed the feathers adorning some of their necks. `It must mean the same thing as we, youkai.' If you were at the Festival and you were to be mated with a youkai, he would give you a necklace of whatever choice, with his fang. It announced that you were taken and you were to mate that night.
 
Kaminari's heart sank when the woman Kemurai clung to Tachi-mora's very being. `Wait, where'd that all come from? But still…' she couldn't help but feel strangely envious of her. But there was some sort of deception in the dark brown eyes of Kemurai. Kaminari sighed and Kioshi put a comforting arm on her shoulder, it was if he already knew.
 
“Okay, why are we standing around out here? I'm starved.” Kioshi announced. Kagome smiled, “Wow, for a guy who's the Lord's son, you sure have bad manners.” He scratched the back of his head, “Must run in the family, do you know Kaminari as well as you think?” he asked laughing as well as receiving a large bump on the head from his baby sister.
 
“Eh-he… I was just kidding.” He whimpered out. “Uh-huh, sure you were.” Tachi-mora said. Kagome helped her Tenshi buds gather the equipment, “Does anyone know were out rooms are?” Tachi-mora asked. Sesshomaru walked ahead of everyone else, but Kagome caught up with him. “The maidens will show you after we eat lunch.” He said slightly cold. Tachi-mora narrowed his eyes at the demon lord, `Arrogant son of a bitch.' He thought. Kagome elbowed Sesshomaru, “C'mon Fluff, be nice to my brother.” She said teasingly. “Oh, starting that again?” Kagome smirked, “Yep, you gonna stop me?” She asked.
 
“You have absolutely no idea…. I'll give you 5 seconds to start.” Sesshomaru smirked. Kagome paled and flew off. Kaminari almost hit him over the head, but Sesshomaru dodged, “She's gonna get lost.” Sesshomaru shrugged, “she'll find her way if she really is hungry.” Tachi-mora rolled his eyes, “I think it's been 5 seconds.” He growled. Sesshomaru turned sharply around, giving Tachi-mora one of his coldest glares.
 
“Boy you have no idea who you're dealing with, do you?” Sesshomaru asked, referring him as a boy. Tachi-mora narrowed his eyes, “I don't care, go get my sister.” He said equally cold. Sesshomaru stared at Tachi-mora a moment longer.
 
Kaminari held a breath as Sesshomaru and Tachi-mora growled and glared at one another. `Tachi should be glad we're at a Festival… if not, Sesshomaru would have killed him, Kagome's brother or not.' She thought.
 
Sesshomaru was waiting for the `boy' to back down, but he was as stubborn as Kagome herself. Usually by now they would accept defeat, but this `boy' was different, much like Kagome. Sesshomaru heard two small footsteps heading his way with a bigger one with them.
 
Sesshomaru looked back, Rin, Shippo, and Kagome came back all giggling. Kagome had obviously found them forgetting about their little ordeal. Rin looked up at Sesshomaru, “Outo-san… Rin's hungry… err…. I'm hungry.” She corrected herself. Sesshomaru's eyes slightly softened, “Rin we are going.” Rin latched to his leg like wild fire, and he picked her up with his only arm, setting her on his tail that was wrapped around his shoulder.
 
All the women cooed, “Aww… Fluffy's sooo sweet!” Sesshomaru mentally pictured himself killing all of them, except Kagome of course, but decided against it. He merely walked ahead. “Oka-san, is that your brother?” Shippo asked innocently, even though his past thoughts weren't.
 
Kagome nodded and started walking with the enlarged group, “Yea Shippo, he is.” Tachi-mora gave her a strange look, “Oka-san?” Shippo nodded his head, “She adp-tod me.” He said trying out the word. “Yea, I adopted him. His parents were killed by the Thunder Brothers, so being the nice person I can be, I adopted him.” Shunusuke scoffed, “Yea, can be.”
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow at him, “Oh really now? Who taught you how to play electric guitar?” she asked. Shunusuke sighed, “You did.” Kagome smirked, “Who saved your sorry butt 7 years ago?” Shunusuke growled, “You did, brat.” Kagome winked at him, “Yea I know.” As they entered the gigantic doors into the castle, everybody followed Sesshomaru and Rin. Kagome didn't feel very safe though, it was like someone was watching her every move, but when she'd turn around nobody would be looking at her. `It's just your imagination girl, get a hold of yourself… but still…' she thought uneasily.
 
Rin and Shippo ran off after Rin `asked' Sesshomaru if they could go play. Rin and Shippo ran down the big hallways, and they were much larger to them because they were only children. As Rin led Shippo to the play area for the children Shippo began to speak, “Have you thought of any ideas?” Rin shook her head yes. “You have? That's great!” Shippo thought, as his emerald eyes glowed with happiness.
 
“Ri-I have, but I don't know if it will work or not.” Rin said slightly doubtful. “Why won't it work?” Shippo asked, his heart sinking. “I have heard of a Lady named Hisui, she had visited Outo-san's castle before. She was mean to me, really, really mean. And Rin has been hearing many pretty ladies talk about how Hisui won't let Outo-san go.” She whimpered, “Without a fight.” She ended. Shippo's eyes narrowed, “We have to think of something, or that Hisui lady will get Sesshomaru, and we won't have a family.” Rin nodded, tears forming at the tips of her eyes.
 
“Don't cry… we'll think of something.” Shippo reassured her. Rin nodded, “Yea…” Shippo pulled out a pen and a piece of paper, Kagome had gotten for him. “Kagome had been teaching me to write lately. We can write down our plans to hook them up!” he said excitedly. Rin's chocolate orbs brightened, “Yea! I know how to write. When Outo-san first found me, he made me take many, many, many! Classes. It was fun and easy.”
 
“Than this will be easier!” Shippo said. Rin and Shippo found a spot under a very large oak tree. They made themselves quite comfortable and started to think of ideas to keep House away, so they could play. “Umm… how about,” Rin started, “We keep everyone away from them, then they could only be with each other.” Shippo nodded, “Yea, but that might be kind of hard… there are so many women here. And many men that could go after them.”
 
Rin shook her head, “This is hard… good thing we have two weeks.” Shippo agreed, “Yea, but we will find a way.” Rin smiled one of her bright smiles to her dear friend. Shippo looked up in the sky, it was a sunny shiny day. The clouds were plastered against the sky in the whitest of whites. Other children ran around, most holding a woman's hand, others holding a maiden's. Shippo smiled, he saw a young kitsune woman walking around with a couple children.
 
`She looks much like my mother did.' He sighed. He looked back in the sky, “Is that Kagome-chan?” Rin asked in an utterly adorable, yet dazed voice. Shippo smiled, “Yea… it's Oka-san.” Kagome landed next to the two children. “Hi-ya.” She said slightly flustered. “Oka, are you okay?” Kagome nodded kissing both children on the forehead.
 
“Perfectly fine.” She said, `Except the fact that Sesshomaru is supposed to be chasing me.' She thought. “Why are you're cheeks so red?” Rin asked. Kagome giggled sitting in between both children. “Well, Fluffy-sama's is supposed to be chasing me.” She said. Rin and Shippo giggled, “What's so funny? Did I miss something?” Kagome giggled tickling both kids at once.
 
“Sorry!” Rin squealed out from her tickles. “Yea… OKA!!” Shippo laughed out. Kagome gave them a couple more tickles but stopped. “So, are you guys ready to come and join us again?” Shippo and Rin looked at one another from their positions on the grass area by the oak tree. “Mm… okay.” Shippo said. Kagome smiled, “Alrighty than.”
 
When Kagome and the kids reached the group, Tachi-mora and Sesshomaru were having another stare-down. She giggled as Rin touched Kagome's soft silky wings. “They're so soft Kagome-chan.” Rin said excitedly.
 
Rin walked innocently up to Sesshomaru, “Outo-san… Rin's hungry… er umm… I'm hungry.” She smiled up at her father. Sesshomaru let go of his harsh glare and gave Rin a slightly lighter one. “We are going Rin.”
 
As he picked her up, all the girls giggled, “Aww! Fluffy is so sweet!” Sesshomaru slightly glared at all of them. Shippo smirked, `Just keep glaring, Lord Fluffy-chan. I see the way you look at Oka-san, even if nobody else does. Just wait, Rin and I will have many, many plans for you guys!' Shippo thought.
 
Tachi-mora didn't exactly feel happy about his little sister hanging out with a ruthless jerk. `Just because he's the Lord of the Western Lands doesn't mean crap.' He growled in his mind. The squeeze that Kemurai was giving his muscled arm wasn't helping his annoyed patience either.
 
Tachi-mora may only be 200 years old, but he wasn't a `boy'. In fact, he was a man all over. Just because that stupid mutt had looks and wealth didn't mean shit. He'd take down that pretty boy any day.
 
Tokei mentally smirked, `Master was correct, that girl, Kagome, is a beauty.' He thought slightly perverted. `Wonder how easy it will be to gain her trust. Better yet, getting mutt face off of her.' He scanned her body up and down. She was elegant in every way. Her perfect curves, perky breasts, nice ass, she was perfection all over. Too bad he'd have to break her soul, permanently.
 
He watched as she turned around, obviously feeling his dark eyes on her, but he pretended to be listening to Shunusuke. She shrugged it off and went back to following Sesshomaru and listening to Kaminari and Ayame talk. But his eyes ran over her curves again. He couldn't help himself; she was getting him horny, and fast.
 
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes as he entered the doors to the dining hall. Two things were bothering him, the first thing was the scent of the male Tokei. He was suddenly aroused when he was checking Kagome out. Which pissed off his inner youkai. The other thing was that Hisui's scent was everywhere. She was obviously looking for him. And he could also smell her annoying twin brother, Kane.
 
How he hated Kane, he instantly dodged a youkai that was trying to cling to his arm. The youkai ran into Kagome. The woman growled, “Watch it Tenshi scum.” Kagome narrowed her eyes, “Actually, you watch it! I was walking minding my own business and you come charging into me, like I'm some wall or something? I don't think so.” She glared at the youkai woman.
 
“Maru-maru-chan!” The woman squeaked out. “Are you going to let this bitch just talk to me like that? Your mate?” she said in a high-pitched voice, causing his ears to fill like they were about to burst. He turned sharply around, “Actually I am.” He gave her an ice-cold glare that could freeze hell over.
 
She made a `gasp' sound, “Maru-maru-chan!” She whimpered. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “Leave now Hisui.” She suddenly clung to his arm, “No, not until you agree that I'm your mate.” She rubbed her caked on make up cheek to his black kimono. “Wench, if you don't let go of this, Sesshomaru, I will be forced to make you.”
 
Kagome growled lowly in her chest, slightly frightening Shippo. `His mate?!' she screamed in her head, `I can't believe how, how arrogant this woman is!' Kagome thought angrily. Kagome watched in utter disgust on how she rubbed her cheeks against him. Shunusuke clung to the back of her, holding her back from fighting Hisui right then and there.
 
Hisui had long curly gold hair and caked on makeup. She had dark pink cat eyes, and a squeaky voice that sent animals destroying villages. `She in a way,' Kagome thought, `Is just like Kemurai.' Her kimono was very revealing, and she had a dark gold tail that had two stripes every inch or so. `Cat demon… oh, goody.' She thought remembering the psycho cat from the beginning of meeting Sesshomaru.
 
Tachi-mora suddenly tapped on Hisui's shoulder. “What?” she snapped at him. He didn't even flinch, “I think my Lord, wishes for you to leave him alone. I think it would be best to stay on his good side and leave.” He growled. She gave him a disgusted look, “I don't think so, Maru-maru-chan loves me so much!”
 
Kemurai hung onto Tachi-mora's arm as they walked past the demon Lord and his `mate'. Hisui huffed, “I don't see what their problem is, do you?” purred out. Sesshomaru gave her a warning growl. She saw the small bundle on his shoulder, wrapped in his tail. “So… it's true. You do keep a pathetic human for you're company. When we are officially mated, she'll be the first thing to go.” She purred out.
 
Rin's shoulder's started to shake, and she made a soft whimper sound. Kagome suddenly threw Shunusuke over her shoulder. “Can't you see Rin's crying?!” Kagome growled at him. All attention was suddenly on the group of Tenshi's and youkai's. Shunusuke laid flat on the ground were Kagome threw him, `When it comes to kids… Kagome is the devil herself.'
 
Mizu helped her boyfriend/fiancé up, `Kagome's going to be a great mother one day.' Kagome flew up to Sesshomaru's shoulder and picked up the crying Rin and cradled her in her arms. She gave a death glare at Hisui, “If. You. Ever. Make. A child. Cry again. I will personally see you at your death bed.” She said calmly, yet full of hatred.
 
Hisui slightly gasped, `She's serious about this mortal child… and she's not even her baby.' Sesshomaru took this time to throw Hisui off of his arm. Kagome landed on the ground and walked over to Shunusuke, “Sorry,” she said sheepishly, “It's just I can't stand seeing a child cry.” She gave Shunusuke a friendly hug. “Yea… tell that to my back.” He laughed.
 
Rin clung onto Kagome as if she was her last will of life. `Kagome-chan stopped the mean lady. Thank goodness for Kagome-chan.' Sesshomaru's tail suddenly wrapped around Rin's small petite body. Rin grabbed her father's tail on instinct. At first Kagome wouldn't let go, but when she sensed it was Sesshomaru she did. They walked over to the table were Tachi-mora and Kemurai picked out. And luckily it had enough seats for all of them.
 
Almost instantly they were shrouded with maidens and back-in-the-day waiters. Kagome sat down next to Tachi-mora. She gave him a soft and pleasant smile, “Are you going to sing in front of everybody here, and scare them half to death with your screaming?” she asked in a joking way. Tachi-mora smirked, “Of course I am going to make them freak by screaming!”
 
Shippo made himself comfortable in Kagome's lap, “Sesshomaru-sama?” he asked. Sesshomaru spared him a glance, “Can you and Rin sit next to me and Oka-san?” he asked in the most innocent voice. Sesshomaru sighed and sat next to the kitsune and his mother.
 
Personally he was happy, but he was also slightly upset that Kagome and Hisui had to meet in such a rude standard way. He didn't like the scent of that Tokei guy. He smelt strongly of arousal and he kept checking Kagome out. He sent him a menacing glare, hoping to make him stop. For a moment, he looked at Sesshomaru, acting totally clueless. As soon as he gave him that look he went back to checking Kagome out.
 
Kemurai watched the other men at the Festival. Either they weren't very good looking or they were human. Either way, they didn't look very good… or large. Tachi-mora was an idiot for believing she could only stay loyal to him. She couldn't, and she wouldn't, it was impossible for her to stay with one person and only one person. The only real reason she was still with him was because he hadn't screwed her yet. And she knew from accidentally peeking on the guys, he was huge.
 
Shunusuke watched as the young fox kit made himself at home in Kagome's lap. `He's a lucky little kid to stumble across Kagome. That's a fact.' He thought. He watched as the kit begged Sesshomaru-sama to sit next to him. He smirked, `So the kid thinks that they look good together, ne?' At first it didn't come to mind but Mizu had pointed it out to him, and he started to notice. Sesshomaru's eyes would often travel up her (Kagome) body and check her out, with a look of longing, or something.
 
He smiled, Mizu could make couples in a snap, no matter who or what they were. It was amazing really, the only person she couldn't was him and her. She didn't exactly understand that he had liked her since he was about 100. (about 18 years ago) it had taken her 4 years to understand, 3 years to flirt, and finally 2 more years to hook up with him. He looked over at her, and she was smiling, talking with Kaminari.
 
Kaminari shyly started talking to Mizu and Shinai, learning to get to know them better. “Shinai, I really, really like your kimono. Which village did you come from?” she said taking great interest in her kimono that had dark black snowflakes and had a white base. Shinai slightly blushed, “Well… actually, we're not from any village. I'm sure Kagome has talked to you about the, well?” she questioned.
 
Kaminari smiled, “Oh right!” Ayame smiled holding Koga's hand was a dream come true. He looked down at her and gave her a small peck on the forehead. Kagome giggled, “Aww…” Ayame blushed, “Shut it Kags!” Kagome gave her a false look of hurt. Ayame started laughing, “I was just joking Kags.” She said. Kagome smiled at her.
 
“So, tell me Tachi, what have you done these past five years in the Feudal Era?” Kagome questioned her older brother. Tachi-mora sighed, “Nothing really… just battling, training, flying, practicing, and gathering Jewel Shards. Speaking of which…” Tachi-mora pulled out four Sacrent Jewel Fragments and handed them to Kagome.
 
“I had heard you were the one who broke it, so I decided to keep them to myself, until I saw you again.” He said. Kagome held the four Jewel Fragments, and thanks to her brother, they were already purified. Kagome smiled at him, “Thanks Tachi.”
 
Tachi-mora smirked at his little sister, “Eh, tell someone who cares.” Kagome lightly punched him in the arm, “Jerk.” She muttered. She turned and looked at Sesshomaru. For some reason she couldn't get over how hot he looked in black and with a high ponytail. He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at her. She blushed and turned away from him and started talking to Kaminari.
 
Sesshomaru watched as Rin ate like she had never eaten in her whole entire life. He knew that wasn't true, because as soon as she entered his castle she was sure to eat until she was healthy again. And eventually she got use to eating his food at his castle. He looked over at Kagome who at the moment was staring at him with a dazed look. He raised his eyebrow at her wondering what she was staring at.
 
When she turned away he brought his mouth to her ear, “Tell me Kagome,” He purred out, “is there something interesting about me.” He asked in a deeper voice than his usual deep voice. Kagome shuddered at the tone of his voice, “Nothing at all…” she whispered back at him.
 
Kaminari smirked, `Here we go again, and I bet if nobody were around he would be nipping at her chin or maybe her ear.' Kaminari thought. She knew how Inu's could be when it came to, the one's they want. (After all, she is one!)
 
Tachi-mora watched closely as Sesshomaru whispered something into her ear, `What the fuck does he think he's doing? That damn bastard better back off my little sister.' He thought coldly. He looked down at Kemurai, she was dazed and was looking off at a table full of guys. He narrowed his eyes, `What does she think she's doing?' he kissed her atop the head. She hadn't eaten either, “Baby you gonna eat?” He whispered in her ear.
 
Kemurai looked over at a table full of hot guys, `Damn… I wonder if I can get any of them tonight?' she thought. She was watching a youkai with dark raven hair, cut long with a braid hanging down by his shoulder. He was built muscular and he had large hands. He looked to be a raven youkai, from the large dark wings on his back. She smiled slightly, `Yea… he can be my new pet.' She felt a small amount of pressure upon her forehead, `Uhg, Tachi-mora just screw me already.' She thought.
 
She looked up at him, “Of course I am… but you know how I am when it comes to food.” He smiled down at her, “Well you don't need to worry about your weight, besides you're Tenshi, there is no need to.” He kissed her gently on her nose.
 
Sesshomaru slightly stiffened. Kagome looked at him, and with the big large doors came in a young neeko. He had long golden hair that went down to his mid back. He had dark blue eyes, and a cocky little grin. Many of the women screamed, `Kane!' in the fangirl kind of way. He made his way directly to the table Kagome was sitting at. He moved directly in between Kagome's and Sesshomaru's seat.
 
“Hello,” he said in a low husky voice, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it, “Who, may you be my dear?” Kagome blushed, “Uh… uh…” she pulled her hand back. The guy smiled at her, a charming smile, “I'm Kane.” Kagome blushed a little harder, “I'm…” Tachi-mora was suddenly in between them. (Sesshomaru most be getting slightly squished, no? lol) “Get you hands off of her.” He narrowed his gleaming green eyes. Kane stood up, he was as tall as Tachi-mora, glaring at the Tenshi, “And who might you be?”
 
Tachi-mora glared, “Her older brother, now back off. Now.” Kane hissed, (can't say he growled, can I? IDK) “She's her own self… let her choose if she wants me. She doesn't need someone protecting her all the time. Especially some stupid older brother.”
 
Sesshomaru involuntarily growled, `Kane, my most hated rival, is already hitting on my Kagome. This Sesshomaru will not stand for this.' He stood up putting Rin in Kaminari's lap. He stood up, to challenge the neeko demon, but Tachi-mora beat him there.
 
Kagome was starting to feel slightly crowded. She grabbed Shippo and set him on her shoulder. She slightly sneaked away from the three angered men. `Uhh… just had to be me.' She felt slightly unnerved at the thought of Sesshomaru and Tachi-mora fighting as well as this new guy Kane.
 
Tachi-mora and Sesshomaru's arrogance was going to get them into a lot of trouble, is how Kagome felt. Sesshomaru growled, “Kane… if you wish to keep that damned head on your body, I suggest that you leave now.” Kane backed up slightly so he wasn't a cream sandwich in-between the two angered ones. He smirked, “Oh really now Maru-kuso? I believe the rules are no bloodshed what so ever. Unless you want your lands to be disgraced as well as your family.” He laughed.
 
“Than I believe I will,” Tachi-mora started, “After all I don't own any land and most of my family is dead.” Tachi-mora growled, his black wings flared, showing his anger. A couple guards came in tow, stopping the threesome from going any further. “My Lords, please excuse us, but you need to quit fighting. You will be kicked out if you don't.” The guard that had escorted Kagome at the beginning of the Festival said.
 
Sesshomaru turned harsh cold eyes towards the guard, “I may be mistaken, but I believe there has been no bloodshed, yet Katsu.” He snarled at the panther youkai. Katsu slightly stepped back and bowed, “My Lord, Sesshomaru, please, you're causing a major distraction to the others in the castle.” Katsu begged the Lord of the Western Lands.
 
Sesshomaru turned cold golden eyes towards the neeko, Kane. Kane simply shrugged, “Whatever…” he laughed. Tachi-mora's temper only flared, `He thinks I'm done with him? After this damned Festival he's dead.' He roared in his head. Tachi-mora grabbed the collar of Kane's kimono, “Don't ever think this battle is over.” He unleashed his kimono after he gave him the most threatening glare Kane had ever seen.
 
Kane simply fixed his kimono and shrugged it off, “Nice to see you again Maru-kuso.” He laughed. He walked over to Kagome and over lapped her hand with his, “Nice meeting you as well…?” Kagome gave him the most pleasant smile she could manage, “Higurashi, Higurashi, Kagome.” She said.
 
Kane looked slightly astounded, “The Kagome Higurashi?” He asked, and when she nodded he pecked the back of her hand, “A Pleasure to meet such a high standard Miko as yourself.” He walked off leaving many girls swooning and squealing.
 
Kagome turned to the other guys, “Uh… let's go find our rooms, shall we?” she asked slightly meekly. Tachi-mora slightly calmed, `I had just re-found Kagome; I'm not going to let her get taken by some idiot neeko. Sesshomaru seems pretty okay compared to that idiot. Plus he's protective… that might be good for Kago.' He thought.
 
Sesshomaru's tail found his way to Rin's waist, making her come to him. “Wow…” Shunusuke mumbled. The others agreed by nodding their heads. They gathered their equipment and followed Sesshomaru and Kaminari. Hisoka suddenly grabbed Tachi-mora's bass guitar. Tachi-mora's face held surprise, “Ahh!! My baby! Give `er back!!” He chased after the young inu youkai.
 
Hisoka started to run around Sesshomaru and in between Kaminari, Kagome, and Ayame. “What is this strange thing?” Hisoka asked. When he ran by Sesshomaru again, Sesshomaru snatched the guitar from the young boys hands. He glared at the inu-child, “Do not take what is not yours.” Sesshomaru said coldly (his normal tone of voice) to the child.
 
Tachi-mora grabbed his guitar from the silver inu, mumbling something about, “My baby, my baby.” Hisoka stuck his tongue out at the Great Youkai of the Western Lands, “Jerk you just had to ruin the fun.” Before the boy could say more, Sesshomaru had him by the throat. “Are you disobeying my orders, boy?” Hisoka started to struggle against Sesshomaru's harsh grasp. The women gasped, but Kagome flew towards Sesshomaru. “Sesshomaru, please, put Hisoka down.” Sesshomaru turned his gaze towards Kagome.
 
Sesshomaru slightly sighed, “As you wish…” he mumbled. Kagome smiled as he put Hisoka down. “Thanks… Fluffy-sama.” She beamed. Sesshomaru's eye slightly twitched, “What did you call him, Kago?” Tachi-mora asked his little sister. Kagome smiled a wide smile, “Hehe, I called him Fluffy Sama.” She said looking straight into the TaiYoukai's eyes.
 
All the Tenshi and Ookami's mouths fell open, “Are you nuts!??!?!!?!?” They all shrieked out. Kagome stared at them blankly, “The last time I checked I wasn't… Kaminari am I nuts?” she asked innocently. Kaminari smirked, “Of course you're not; Fluffmiester here is though. I mean c'mon who wears a fluffy that's bigger than his head?” she laughed behind her hand.
 
Kagome smiled, “Yea… that's what I thought… but my brother and other friends think I am. Whatever should I do?” she giggled. Shippo looked over at Sesshomaru, `Hehe, he looks rather mad… yet in some sort of a daze. I bet anything and everything he's thinking of Oka-san.'
 
Sesshomaru watched as all of the `new' members of their group freaked out. `What do they think, this Sesshomaru, is going to do? I could never hurt my Kagome. Damn… I wish I knew how she felt of me. I have never `chased' after any woman in my life, and here I am, chasing Kagome Higurashi. If she keeps this up, I may die before I ever claim her.' He mentally chuckled.
 
`Ahh… the joys of love.'
 
`Don't tell me… self-conscious?' he asked himself.
 
`Gasp! You remembered me! I feel so loved!'
 
Sesshomaru's eye twitched mentally, `What do you want?'
 
`What else? I want to see you hook up with our Beautiful One.'
 
`Beautiful One? Hmm…'
 
`See, I told you. Now, to get her.'
 
`I'll do that on my own.'
 
`I am you so…'
 
`Don't even think about it.' Sesshomaru mentally growled.
 
`Fine, I love you to Fluffy-chan.'
 
`Bastard….'
 
`….'
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, `Annoying.' He thought. “Do you guys want your rooms or not?” Sesshomaru anime style sweat dropped, `You're kidding me…' he thought. Kagome and Tachi-mora were fighting about Kami-knows-what. Shunusuke, Hisoka, Kioshi, Shinai, Ayame, and Kemurai were on Tachi's side. But Mizu, Kaminari, Tsurai, Koga, Shippo, and Rin were on Kagome's side.
 
After Tachi-mora snapped out of his shock of Kagome calling Sesshomaru, Fluffy, he noticed how Kagome's eyes sparkled when she teased him. And his eyes slightly showed something but he hid them quite well. He also noticed how the younger kids, not including the brat who stole his guitar, were watching them very closely, as if they were taking notes on them. `Hmm… maybe I should interrogate them later, see what I can get out of them. After all… Sesshomaru is the dirty bastard that helped me out on that smug ass Kane.' He thought.
 
`Maybe there is a possibility that Kagome can be happy. After all… NO I cannot think of the past.' He thought. Rin seemed to be thinking of the same thing as little Shippo. `Fluffy-sama… I love it when Kagome-chan uses that. It makes Outo-san smile, in his own little way. I have been with Outo-san enough to know what his `intentional' smile's are.' She giggled behind her hand as she watched Sesshomaru fall into a small daydream.
 
Tachi-mora looked at Kagome as if she was insane, even that Kaminari-chick seemed to be insane. `Oi… must have hung out with Kago too much.' “So tell me Kago… do you like this Sesshomaru-guy?” Kagome turned beat red, from embarrassment and than anger, “WHAT?! Aren't you the one who is insane?” she questioned her elder brother. Tachi-mora smirked, “C'mon Kago, you know I know that you know that you like Sessho over there.”
 
After all that processed into Kagome's head, her eyes turned a deathly pale blue, “Tachi…” she said as sweetly as she could manage. Tachi-mora paled, he knew that look in her eyes, “C'mon now! I was just joking!!!” he yelled out.
 
Sesshomaru watched them, Kagome's hair slightly lifted into the air, showing him her backside. His inner-youkai fussed, `Let's take her now.' His inner-youkai suggested. Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes, `No. she's not ready for me, nor will she ever like us if you rape her.' He growled (mentally) at himself.
 
Sesshomaru watched as Kagome pulled her hand back into a fighting stance, electricity could be seen crawling up her body. “Bye-bye big bwoder.” Kagome said in a child like voice. She sent a bolt of lightning towards him that was almost as big as the hallway it's self. Tachi-mora's eye twitched, “Well… this sucks…”
 
Tachi-mora was thrown into wall after wall. He knew his block would do nothing for him. “Da-damn it!!” he growled at her. Kagome smirked, “You know, I've gotten older, which means my attacks are a lot stronger than five years ago!” Kagome called out to him. Sesshomaru looked at her strangely, “I use to train with him and he couldn't block my attacks, nor could he dodge them.” She smiled.
 
Sesshomaru gave a curt nod, showing his understanding. Tachi-mora came flying back, punching the ground in front of Kagome. “Damn it!” she had dodged easily. “Seems you're getting a bit slow Tachi.” She giggled. Tachi-mora punched the wall beside Kagome's head, “Nah… its just cause I love you too much.” He said sarcastically, pulling his hand out of the wall, which by the way had a crater twice as big as Kagome's head.
 
“I'm so sure.” Kagome rolled her eyes. “You have too much confidence in yourself, Kago.” Tachi-mora snickered. “If I get it from anyone, it's you, buddy.” Kagome giggled. Kaminari smiled, her and Kioshi would fight over pointless things much like that. `I'm sure Sesshomaru had never experienced a fight with a sibling without using his fists or weapon.' She thought.
 
“When are we going to get our rooms?” Rin asked. Sesshomaru looked down at his feet, were the young mortal child was. “We will now.” Sesshomaru turned around not caring if they were following or not. Kagome flew behind Sesshomaru, along with Kaminari and Tachi-mora. “Tachi, how long have you and Kemurai been hooked up?” Tachi-mora stared at Kagome a moment, “Not long… why?” he asked suspiciously. “Huh, what? No reason, really!” she said when he raised an eyebrow at him.
 
“Whatever Kago, suit yourself.” He shrugged. Kioshi watched Kemurai check all the other males that they passed. `What is up with that chick? She's supposed to be loyal to Tachi-mora and here she is looking at other guys. And something about that Tokei guy makes me doubtful, it's like he's after something.'
 
Mizu laughed as the young kitsune started to run his hands through her fiancé's hair. “How'd you do this to your hair?” the child asked curiously. Kagome turned around, “Shippo, what are you doing dear?” Shippo smiled innocently to his adoptive mother. “I'm just wondering how he makes his hair stand up. I want to do that to my hair!” the young boy exclaimed. “Ow, ow, ouuuch!” Shunusuke groaned out as he pulled at his hair.
 
“Shippo, c'mon, leave Usuke alone.” Shippo sighed as he hopped from shoulder to shoulder until he landed on his mother's. “Why don't you do that to my hair?” He asked. Kagome laughed; “Because, your hair is too long and I think you look cute with a ponytail and a bow!” she said slightly tugging at his ponytail. “Oooka!” he said emphasizing the `o' on Oka-san. “I'm just joking baby.” Sesshomaru stopped, “Tachi-mora.” He directed. Tachi-mora walked over to the TaiYoukai of the West, “Was up?” Sesshomaru raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, “This is your room.”
 
After showing everybody were they're rooms were, Kagome stared at Sesshomaru differently. “Where's your room?” Sesshomaru turned around, “Mine is one level above. I'm the Great Demon of the West, thus I sleep on the west side of the castle.” Kagome gave him a more confused look, “Annnnd, which way is west?” she giggled out. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “You're on it, I'm right above you.” Kagome cocked her head to the side, “Is Kaminari on the North?” Sesshomaru nodded.
 
“Cool. Does Kaminari have to share a room?” Sesshomaru shook his head. Kagome looked back, Tachi-mora's was on the first to the right, and Kemurai was beside him. Shunusuke and Mizu shared a room across from her. Beside them was Tsurai and beside him was Shinai. Tokei was beside Kemurai and Kagome was right across from Tachi-mora.
 
“Do you want Shippo to sleep with you, or do you want him to have his own room?” Sesshomaru asked curiously. Kagome looked back at him, “I think it would be better if he stayed with me, I mean he hasn't spent a night without me except when you came and received me.” She said. Sesshomaru looked out the window, it was already almost sundown, “Would you like to go see a play tomorrow?” he asked, not looking at her what so ever. Kagome stared gently at his perfectly shaped face, “I would love to.”
 
Sesshomaru let out a breath he didn't know he was holding; “It will be tomorrow at this time. Meet me at my room.” He said staring into her light blue eyes. `Those eyes captivate, this Sesshomaru, way to easily.' He thought. Kagome smiled at him, “What are we going to do with Rin and Shippo?” Sesshomaru looked over at Kagome's room that held both children. He could hear both of them next to the door, ease dropping on their conversation.
 
“I'm not sure, why don't you go ask them?” he said smirking. Kagome gave him a questioning look, Sesshomaru opened her door and both kids came heaping out. “Ohh, Sesshy, we have little spies. Whatever shall we do to them?” Sesshomaru looked at Kagome out of the corner of his eyes, “Are you think what, this Sesshomaru, is?” he asked. Kagome giggled, “If you mean tickle them, than of course!”
 
Tachi-mora walked into his room, “Comfy, I like.” He said to himself. He placed his guitar stand next to the very large bed and set his guitar down. He sat on the bed, `What to do about Kagome?' he thought. `She seems to be falling in love with Sesshomaru, which isn't all that bad. But what if it's an act? What if?' he thought, the doubt getting to the best of him. He sighed, “Damn it…” he laid down on his bed, looking up at the dark blue ceiling. In fact, the whole room was dark blue, holding amazing silver designs upon the walls.
 
The furniture was pitch black, and his bedspread was as well. In the middle it held a silver crescent moon. “Yep… we're on the West side for sure.” He mumbled. He walked over to the closet, with in were many kimonos, none matching his style at all. There was even a hot pink one with a gold sash. His eye twitched slightly, “I think I'll stick with my baggy torn jeans and muscle tee's.” he said.
 
Kemurai rolled her eyes as she entered her room. It was white with a light pink designs running throughout the room. Her bed spread was as well white with pink sakura blossoms upon it. She groaned, `The only one that looks really good was the raven youkai from lunch.' She walked into the closet, there were her clothes already hung up. `Nice… room service.' She thought uninterested. There was a note on her dresser, it read:
 
`My Lady, nice of you to join us this year, we are pleased to have you at the Festival. Tonight we would like if you would dress up and come to dinner, to show our gratitude for you and others for coming.
 
Signed,
 
Lord Hayai, of the Northern Lands.
 
Lord Sesshomaru, of the Western Lands.
 
Lady Riko, of the Southern Lands.
 
Lord Arata, of the Eastern Lands.'
 
“Well aren't they sweet.” She said unenthusiastically. `That takes time off of messing with the Raven… grr…' She thought. “Whatever I guess I'll go. Tachi-mora would like it if I would.” `Plus he'll wonder were I was if I didn't appear, no doubt that he got a letter similar to mine.'
 
Mizu sat on the large bed that she was supposed to share with Shunusuke. They had never really shared a bed; they had slept in one another's arms, but never… `Oh Kami…' she thought uneasily. Shunusuke sensed her distress, “What's wrong, baby?” he asked, pulling her into his arms. “It's… it's nothing.” He raised a delicate eyebrow at her, “Uh-huh, sure, don't tell me. I'll just stay up half the night thinking about what's wrong with my girl.” Mizu pouted, “It's nothing really, just… I dunno.”
 
Shunusuke kissed her lightly on the lips, “The Lords and Ladies want us to come to some sort of reunion thing-a-ma-jigger. Wanna go?” he asked playing light kisses around her face up to her ear. Mizu giggled, “Yea, Okay.” She said.
 
Shinai sat silently on her large dark red bed. Her room was blood red with black sakura blossoms dancing across the walls. Her furniture was white and her clothes were already put up into her closet. `Why is it that he haunts me, every second every moment, every breath. How does he do this to me? He makes me feel weak in the knees when he merely complements me or when he simply looks at me. How? Is it just a game, or is it for real?' she thought. She looked down at the note, “I'll go, even if it kills me…” `On the inside.'
 
Tsurai set the last parts of his drum in the corner of his room; he knew it wouldn't last long, but whatever. He looked out his window/door that led to his balcony. If he were just to step out there the same time Shinai would, he would fall flat on his face. He was far too in love with her. He tried to complement her any minute of the day he could just to see her blush.
 
But he was afraid; his appearance was different. He had demonic wings, a major turn off. Especially since he hung out with a priest practically. Tachi-mora could purify in an instant as well as Kagome. He felt… lost. He had always been different because his father was half bat-youkai. Thus, giving him the cursed wings instead of full beautiful wings like his mother. His sister was blessed none-the-less; she was an exact replica of his mother. Yet, he was a torn down mixture of his father and his damned grandfather.
 
He looked down at the note the Lords sent, `I'll go… for her.'
 
Tachi-mora heard Kagome and Sesshomaru out in the hallway talking. `Hmm…' he thought, sneaking towards his door, while masking his scent, so not to get caught. `Ease-dropping isn't exactly my style, but hell, it's fun!' he thought. `So, I guess, it's a date he's practically asking her to?' he snickered behind his large hand, `This will be fun, me and the gang will find something to make the mood more comfortable.' He thought. He walked away from his door and changed. `Might as well be myself for this, instead of some goody-good.' He made his scent come back.
 
Sesshomaru and Kagome tickled both Rin and Shippo mercilessly. “Ease-dropping now Shippo? I thought I raised you better!” she tickled him a bit harder, “Oooka!!” Sesshomaru held Rin down with his tail and tickled her with his only arm, “Hmm… Rin, I thought you were a little bit more innocent, so now your true colors are shining?” he questioned the young girl. “But Ooouto- SAANN!!” she laughed out harder as Sesshomaru tickled with his demonic speed.
 
“I think that's enough torture for one day, nani?” Kagome asked Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru nodded, letting go of Rin and standing up to his full height again. Kagome give Shippo a small little pinch and stood up too. `They look way to cute for one another.' Rin thought. “Rin, go change, there is a recital tonight, we need to get ready.” Sesshomaru ordered the young girl. “C'mon Shippo-kun!” she grabbed the young fox's hand.
 
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru in question, “A recital? For what?” she asked. “We wish to honor our guests, if we didn't we would just be disgracing ourselves.” He said matter-of-factly. Kagome smiled, “Well, am I invited?” she asked innocently. “Of course, why wouldn't we want our favorite little miko?” Kagome gasped, “What's that supposed to mean?” she wined. Sesshomaru smirked, “You figure it out.” Kagome narrowed her eyes, “Your mean.” She said.
 
Sesshomaru looked out the window, “You have about 30 more minutes.” He said. Kagome looked at her door, “Umm… shouldn't you escort your guests?” she asked a small smile playing on her lips. Sesshomaru turned to look her back in the eye, “How rude of me, of course.” He said, going along with her little game. He walked behind her, and opened the door, “After you, My Lady.” He said. Kagome giggled and blushed at once, “Thank you, My Lord.” He followed her in.
 
She gasped, loving the room. Sesshomaru shut the door smirking; he had made sure she received the best guest room, on his side of the castle. Her walls were painted with a dark blue, but it looked almost like a real live scenery. It had a crescent moon, clouds, even stars. It looked so real. There were hills painted and even a river ran through her room. It even had fish painted with in it. Rocks, grass, and other natural things came to life in her room. It was so beautiful, beautiful couldn't describe it, nor could gorgeous.
 
“My… It's beautiful Sesshomaru.” Kagome whispered. Sesshomaru smirked walking behind Kagome, wrapping his one arm around her waist and turning her around to look at him. “My mother designed it, the year before she died.” A look of pain flashed through his eyes, but quickly disappeared. “Your mother was gorgeous, she had great talent. You should be happy you had such a wonderful mother.” Kagome said, a look of pain going through her eyes.
 
“Don't cry for me… I have … gotten over it.” He said slightly curious of why she would cry for him. No one, besides his mother, had eve shown him such pity. Kagome smiled gently, she wrapped her arms around his neck slowly. Bringing her face to his, slightly unsure of herself. Sesshomaru met her half way, grasping her lips with his own. His mouth already open and ready for her. She closed her eyes, opening her own mouth for him. Their tongues battled, slowly, a soft quiet battle played in between them. A soft sound of content vibrated from her mouth, entering his. A gentle growl came his response. His arm held to her tighter, never wanting to let her go. `She will be mine.'
 
I decided that to be the end of my chapter. I liked the little ending! Know what? I didn't make Kagome and Kemurai have a catfight. I guess that will just have to come next chapter, no? :0) N-E-Way-Z I'm sooo tired, I can't help it, I'm sorry. But I have already started on the next chapter! YEA! I think I only want 20 reviews for the next chapter, cause I'm in a non-caring mood right now.
 
Review Pick for the last Chapter
 
From: Yuki Asao
 
...I've reviewed your story, and you didn't list me...also, 50 reviews? Sweetie,
I'm sorry, but that's just being selfish. you have freaking 211 reviews already.
Don't ask for many more. I have 8 chapters for one story, or 7 rather, and I
only have 10 reviews. I can understand you wanting more if you were in my
situation, but you have more than most stories I've seen and/or read.
 
Someone once told me that writing fanfiction isn't so you can get reviews. No,
that's not it at all. You do it because you love it, right? Reviews are nice,
they make you feel great, even amazing sometimes, and they motivate you, but
they shouldn't be what keeps you going. And you're also on three sites, which
means you have even more than 211 reviews.
 
Besides that, great job. I absolutely LOVED this chapter. You've got Sesshoumaru
back in character...though I think he and Inuyasha are being too nice to each
other lol...but it's your story...it was great. Please write more! I can't wait
to read more. And I am VERY happy that you wrote a long chapter. Thanks!
 
Yuki Asao
 
Yea, you probably didn't, but when I was up loading my chapter, you hadn't reviewed yet so you didn't get on there. I received 58 reviews actually. Selfish, hmm? I don't think so. Some people ask for about 100 reviews per chapter. So I'm not all that bad. And that's the first time I actually really asked for reviews. Especially if I get 1000 and up hits. I write my fanfictions extra long for the enjoyment of my readers. Well you must not really read a lot of fanfictions because I've seen plenty that have 5x more than me and I'm not lying.
 
So did you just write this review to `ground' me? I mean come on, I get enough from my mother, I don't need some reviewer from `Who-knows-were' to come and lecture me.
 
Well, like I said... I wrote one of my chapters 27 pages long according to the Document. So whatever. Of course I write for the enjoyment of it all, but I also like to have credit for it. Also I'm hoping to get them to review for other people so those other people will think their fanfictions are still worth writing. I write at least 3 sentences when I review. Yea and on those other sites I only have 12 on Anime Spiral and only 14 On Media Miner. Oh yea big deal 235 plus the ones I received for this chapter. Oh and honey, don't call me sweetie. I'm not to found of pointless nicknames.
 
Thank you for the wonderful Lecture, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. Yea. Yea, like I said around 20-27 pages each.
 
I was practically laughing my butt off at this review; it's practically one of my first flames. And at the end you praise, now what would you call that? Lol, whatever, let em' lecture me. Not like I listen when my mom or teachers lecture me, so I guess I need to get lectured every so often, lol. I truly think that I will cherish this review for the end of my writing, which won't be anytime soon! :0P
 
Other review responses!!:
 
Kouga's true lover- Okay? umm... okay what?
 
lilrin1o2- can't help it, runs in my blood! lol. Thank you! Sorry!! lol. Yea, me too! Personally I am sooo in love with Tachi-mora! he's like wicked sweet! No problem, Thanxs!
 
Firefly-Crystal Tears- Wicked name! Lol I will no problem. Thanxs. Yea, others approve too! Thanks. I know it's kind of hard to keep him in character though! lol. Thanxs!
 
ANN2005 Whoa! I like how you beg! It's awesome! Lol. I do that too! Thanxs for the review!
 
MikOYoUkAi06 No problem so sorry! School's a K I L L E R !
 
Flame Ivy Moon Lol, okay no problem
 
Kyoko super girl Lol. yea... I know... bad habit. lol, that too is a bad habit. lol
 
elvenarcher516 Lol, yea but hey, who doesn't write cliffies? lol. Thanxs... I take more time in writing this one more than I did on my others. I found out my true potential on this fanfiction. But I can promise you Silver Moon, it will become like as long as this one.
 
kurishii yea I know. lol. Thanxs!
 
Nox the ancient Roman goddess of night Lol just for you lol
 
kawaii-baka4life lol thank u! lol. yea I will
 
inuyasha92689 lol. Yea, alot do! Thanxs!
 
Suki daughter of sesshomaru Thanxs! and no problem
 
sesshyslove4ever234 lol... no prob!
 
Darkend_Inu wicked name! lol. wow! Thanxs! your so! so! enthusiastic!~ I like reviewers like you! lol Thanxs!
 
VampressKiss Lol, yea I no sorry about the major waits! lol.
 
hermonine Thanxs. yea... had fun writing it. yea that, I had thought about that since like before I even wrote the fanfic! lol. yea. Oh yea baby! lol Thanxs!
 
going-SuperNova lol you poor thing! Homework + teachers = EVIL!! (and not in the good way!) lol. Thanxs... but don't praise me too much I might get too full of it! lol. sry, I uhh... see HOMEWORK!! it keeps me down and all this horrible crap for after school. eww... evil. lol, yea... Thanxs!
 
Fire Red Pheonix Lol Wow! you are happy! lol. Lol, yea! I love suspense! aww... the wonders of Suspense! U poor thing! don't die on me! lol. You are not alone on the sugar Idea! lol
 
Moonfoxesrule Lol who doesn't? (sept the writer!) lol, yea! OOOO! Virtual COOOOOOOKIES! Sora's main WEAKNESS!
 
Blueesangel1186 Lol, no problem! uhh... how? lol yea I'm sure they would. Whoa! don't go that far! I don't make people bow to me! Sesshomaru does! lol Thanxs!
 
fenyxphire Okay no problem!
 
Aangsair lol I love suspense so much lol! uhh.... I dunno Lol. Just add major description on every. lil. detail. lol. that's practically what I do. and I put more than just one scene on everything. Also... different POV's are great too! lol, but we got to go through the hard ships of LOVE! lol. Lol, I no, I no! I bet everyone envies him! lol. Yea, who isn't? Thanxs. tanks a bunchies!! Lol, no problem and Thanxs!
 
Hikaritenshi2000- Thanxs, no problem!
 
Lady Lenn- Lol, Thanxs! Yea... Sesshy is kinda naughty on the next chapter! (14) Yea... I was sooooooo in love with Him!! That's why I want to add him to these next chapters! Cause He would play a very important part! lol! Kikyo is dead! Kikyo is dead! Lol! On my page I have 30 great reasons to hate Kikyo! Lol, go read em' I thin k you'll approve greatly! Lol. Thanxs for the review!
 
Cute little Fox Girl- lol, no problem. Yea, Kags was crying when she saw Tachi again. mmk-dok.
 
Sess' Sakura- Thanxs. Yea, I can't wait to write it! Thanxs!
 
LynGreenTea- Hey you were the first to review! Wicked. Okay, I'll try! lol... it's kinda hard. if you know what I mean... GD School! lol.
 
 
Oh boy… that's quiet a bit! Lol. Well, I guess I can be nice and give you a small preview of the next Chapie!
 
There will be a LEMON next chapter… except, I'm going to put it on Media Miner. Org so it will be a link on my homepage thingy that will lead to it. It's of Koga and Ayame. It's going to be my first lemon, and I can't really write what I haven't done… so if you want to help out in any sort of way, please do!
 
Kagome and Hisui have quiet a few verbal fights, and the little ones, have a plan. And Hisoka is going to help! Ooooh! Tachi-mora finally interrogates them, and what's with Tokei? And Kemurai might even get to have some fun with her new pet, AKA the black Raven- youkai. Oh and Kagome's going to sing a modern day song to the whole entire castle. What will they think? And… after that… Tachi-mora and the gang are going to have some fun screaming on the microphone. Sounds fun to me, so yea.
 
Naraku is appearing next chapter, and we will check on our little Inu-Tachi gang. (Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Kirara.)
 
I think that's pretty much that's all going to happen next chapter. I was so badly wanting to add the Band Of Seven in my story, but if you guys don't want them, than we won't have them. But if we do have them, than they will play a very important roll, if not I'll have to make up a bunch of idiots to do their part. So you guys decide.
 
To have The Band Of Seven or not to have The Band of Seven! You decide!!
 
Lol, had to put that. N-E-Way-Z. Umm….. I think that's it.
 
So….
 
L8RZ! (24 pages long!!)
 
|
|
\/
Press the Pretty Little Button! And you shall receive… umm… ah… another Chapter of Wings of a Tenshi!! REVIEW!! (Peas!)