InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ The Challenge ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ahh! Aren't you sweet? I love you guys! You guys rock, Thanxs for the reviews!! N-E-Way-Z… My first ever lemon… sigh… I hope I do okay. (I don't own so don't sue!)
 
Sess- when exactly do I get to be with Kagome, again?
 
Sora- Getting feisty, eh Fluffy-sama?
 
Sess- This Sesshomaru is not feisty
 
Inu- Arrogant son-of-a-… wait…
 
Tachi- How…
 
Miro- Did…
 
Usuke- You…
 
Sora rolls eyes- get out of all of that crap you got me into?
 
All nod dumb foundedly
 
Sora smirks- Banko helped!
 
Banko comes down stairs with a large ice pack on his head- next time remind me not to take so many chill pills… especially Sora's… hers are strong.
 
Sora anime style sweat drops
 
Kags and Sang- Whatever read and review!
 
Both girls blow kisses- Muh!
 
Chapter 14- The Challenge
 
Koga walked away from the table with Ayame, “Let's go eat over here, we'll have more room.” Koga said softly into her ear. Ayame gave a little giggle, “Okay.” She responded, her heart fluttering, from the very fact that he was holding her from around the waist now. As they sat down, the waiters came and fixed up drinks, and congratulated them on being the first couple.
 
Koga merely nodded, lost in his own little world, “Ayame…” He purred out, her name rolling off of his tongue, “Yes?” she wondered, a shiver running up and down her body from his tone. He reminded himself to use that tone more often with her. He started to move his chopsticks around his food, “Come here.” He said in a seductive, yet demanding voice.
 
She was once sitting across from, now beside him. He moved the chair so that she was practically body-to-body with him. When she grabbed for her chopsticks again, he quickly snatched them before she came close. She gave him a dumb founded look, she opened her mouth to speak, but he put his fingers to his lips to silence her. “I'm your Mate-To-Be, this is your night.” He said in a deep husky voice. Ayame blushed from all of the attention she had never received this much from him, unless he was trying to get her away.
 
He grabbed a piece of meat, with the chopsticks, and brought it to her mouth. She blushed a little harder, but reluctantly opened. He fed her silently with a lustful glaze in his icy blue eyes, making them perfectly compared to Kagome's dark azure eyes.
 
Ayame's P.O.V.
 
I sat there, staring at his icy blue eyes. They seemed almost filled with a desire that no one, nobody had ever given me. It almost made me anxious, yet, I'm not sure why. I mean, I have always dreamed of being Koga's, but… I'm still a virgin. I kept it, for him. But, now, I'm scared, I don't want to be, but… I don't know, I think I'm being a baby.
 
I sighed softly; Koga must have sensed my uneasiness, for he pulled me to him gently. The gentlest of gentle there could ever possibly be. More depression fell over me, I hadn't even had my first kiss, if the others knew, besides Kaminari of course, they would think I'm innocent. But I'm not really; I mean c'mon, I'm a wolf youkai.
 
“What's wrong, am I going to fast?” Koga asked with some much worry it had me worried. I shook my head `no', “No, you're not.” Koga looked at me as if he didn't believe me, “No really…” I swung my arms back in forth-in front of my face, with a small (anime style) sweat drop. “Ayame… if I'm going to fast, you need to stop me. I can sense you're a virgin, and my inner-youkai craves you.” He said tenderly.
 
I smiled at him, “It's not that… I'm just anxious, that's all. Nothing more…” I trailed off softly. I mean, what else could I say? I've never been into any sort of relationship because I saved it all for Koga. If only he knew…
 
End of P.O.V.
 
Koga grabbed Ayame's hand suggesting her to follow him; he could smell the scent of that Kane neeko. That kitten was more annoying than `Inu-trasha', in Koga's opinion. He had women swooning over him much like Sesshomaru, and what he's heard so far, they were great rivals. `Why would Sesshomaru have a rival? From what I've seen, he's powerful, and a softy. Having that young girl follow him, she still isn't as pretty as Kagome. But Kagome isn't as gorgeous as Ayame.' He thought.
 
Ayame followed Koga obediently, almost like a lost child, searching for her mother. Koga took her to the East Side (Hehe, sounds like a gang) of the Castle. He was after all the Leader of the Wolf Demon pack of the East, why wouldn't his room be there? `And soon, Ayame's room will no longer be at the North. Oh no, after I'm through with her, she'll be in mine, and only in mine.' He smirked; looking at her in the corner of his eye he would enjoy this definitely.
 
She gave him a slight sheepish look, “What's wrong baby?” he purred out `baby'. Her body shook uncontrollably, “Nothing” she whispered, butterflies jumping up and down in her stomach. When they made it to his door, Ayame's knees locked, `After I enter this door, I can never turn back.' She thought.
 
Koga finished her thought, “Are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you're ready?” he asked in a lust filled voice. Ayame took a deep breath, “I'm sure, I-I love you.” She said so soft; his demonic hearing almost didn't comprehend it at first. Koga's breath caught in his throat, his heart fluttered, and his vision slightly blurred. Koga clutched onto Ayame, as if she was his lifeline.
 
Ayame's emerald eyes widened at feeling him flush against him, she could feel is hardened shaft poking her in her stomach. But what surprised her most was the way he licked at her neck, his tongue was so, so… warm.
 
Koga opened the door without breaking contact with her neck; pulling her with him, into the depths of his room. He ran his tongue up, from the crook of her neck, to the shell of Ayame's ear. He purred, kicking the door shut with his foot, making sure not to break it with the Jewel Fragments in his leg. He moaned softly, “Ayame, I love you too, more than you could ever know.”
 
Ayame melted into him, hearing those words made her mind just freeze. “Oh Koga…” trailing off by the feel of his lips pressed softly against hers. She gasped, Koga taking the advantage of the opened passage and digging his tongue within. He groaned into her mouth, she tasted so interesting, much like Kagome called a `mint'. His arms wrapped harder around her waist, causing her body to come closer to his, more than it already was. Her arms linked around his neck, sending shivers down his back.
 
“Mmm… Koga….” Ayame moaned into his mouth. He slowly started to become fiercer with his tongue, plunging back in forth into her sweet mouth. Giving her an idea what he wanted to do with her. She pulled back gently from the lack of air. Her lips slightly swollen, her emerald eyes glazed, heart pounding, a soft pink blush spread across her soft cheeks, and her scent, spiked.
 
“I love it when you blush, My Koi.” He purred. A stronger blush spread across her cheeks. He pressed his lips to hers again, and picking her up bridal style, taking her over to his bed. He gently set her head on the pillow, pulling back only enough to look into her eyes. Waves and waves of excitement ran off her body. “I want you, I want all of you… let me take you, My Koi.” He said, his lips brushing off hers every word.
 
Ayame nodded, a little bit of uncertainty, rolling off of her scent. Koga's lusty eyes turned to soft gentle eyes, “I will go slow, for you.” He said with such tenderness, her heart burst. His lips collapsed on hers again, his hands roaming her body through the silk kimono. His left hand made its way up from her hip, to her breast. She moaned unexpectedly at his large hand.
 
Koga's other hand slowly went from her hip down her leg, than back up. Shivers of excitement ran through Ayame's body, a strange wadded ball was growing tighter and tighter in the pit of her stomach. Koga let her mouth free, traveling down her chin, to the junction between her neck and shoulder. Sucking and biting on his way down, he nipped and licked.
 
Koga slipped one leg in between her legs, opening her up more to him. He pressed his knee to her core causing her to writhe under the pressure on her secret spot. His hand massaged her breast through the cloth rougher than before. Ayame arched her back in pleasure. His opposite hand made it to her neck, than traveled down, going under the cloth, exposing her skin to him bit by bit. Koga used his mouth to find hers again, all the while watching her eyes as he opened her kimono.
 
Ayame's breath hitched, and he slowed his pace. She was so innocent it made him harder than before. His hand that was massaging her left breast went behind her, pulling at her obi to come free. The cold air hit her breast, causing her nipples to become pink pebbles. She was now completely stripped before his hungry eyes; he pulled away from her mouth to look at her glorious body.
 
Her perfect round breast, not to big not to small, fitting perfectly in his hands. She had muscle, enough for a female ookami. Her long slim legs, and her black bundle of hairs in between her waist. It was all enough to cause him to cum right then and there. But he withstood himself, she would be the first to cum. He could smell her arousal much better now, since her legs, were slightly opened and that annoying clothe was off of her body.
 
His intense gaze made Ayame feel uncomfortable, unconsciously her arms made their way to cover her body. Koga narrowed his eyes slightly, “Don't cover yourself from my gaze.” he said huskily, “Ever.” Ayame pulled her hands away, getting tired of being the only one naked, her small hands found their way to his chest. She looked into his azure eyes for asking, making sure she was doing this right.
 
He finally came back down to her, his mouth sucking on her ear lobe. “Mmm… just like that baby.” He moaned out. She gradually stripped off his black kimono top, the tips of her fingers finding their way within. His hands found its way to her breast again, squeezing them and playing with the taut nipples. Ayame arched her breasts giving him better access to her. Ayame lightly gasped at his perfect chest, muscled abs, well defined chest, and he had the perfect tanned colored skin.
 
Her hands traced his muscles in awe, until it fell to the last set of abs. Koga pulled her hands away from his sash, not wanting to expose himself to her yet, he still had to pleasure her in the most blissful way. His mouth fell until it was at her collarbone, nipping at it playfully. His mouth again fell down to her breast. Circling the erect nipple, and licking around it, until finally suckling it like a newborn baby.
 
Ayame made a loud long moan, it felt so good, she couldn't withstand herself. Ayame arched her back, his other hand massaging the neglected one. Koga opened her legs up more with his own, her scent of arousal causing his brain to go to mush. He nipped her nipple gently enough not to draw blood, but hard enough to make her gasp loudly.
 
He switched breast, giving it the same treatment, or would you call it torture, as the other. “Mmm… K-Ko-ga.” Ayame moaned breathlessly. The tight ball in her stomach, was becoming tighter and tighter. Unexpectedly, Koga's mouth left the breasts and led down to her soft silk belly. Nipping and leaving love bites on his way down. His hands grasping her hips, while the right one traveled down her outer thigh, making its way back up through the inner thigh.
 
“Koga!” Ayame writhed beneath him from him blowing at her extremely hot core. His hands were magic upon her hot sweaty skin. His tongue leaving her breasts only to go further and further down her body, until it was up above her bundle of hairs. His right hand pushing up against her most secret spot, causing her to moan loudly.
 
Koga split her nether lips, putting his nose in between them, smelling her arousal head on. Koga held back a groan, wondering if she was as sweet as she smelled. One of his fingers, finding its way within her tight warmth. She was unearthly tight his Ayame couldn't be real.
 
Ayame felt one of his fingers enter her; it was such an odd feeling, yet it was great. He slowly began to pump in and out of her, adding a second finger, and finally a third. Out of natural reaction her hips bucked against him, his left hand held her hips down. His mouth sucked on her nub, his fingers going in and out at an amazing speed. Ayame's moans and groans were music to his ears. She grabbed onto his head, from the pressure, she wanted more and more of him.
 
Koga could feel her walls starting to tighten on his fingers, he sucked harder on her, he could tell she was about to come. Her walls clamped down on him, screaming out her first organism in pure bliss, he lapped her juices she spilt for him greedily. She tasted better than her smell this had to be heaven. Koga made his way back up her harsh breathing body.
 
Her emerald eyes closed from her first organism, her mouth opened gasping for breath, and her body shaking from the aftermath of her organism. She finally opened her eyes, gazed, and slightly unfocused. He kissed her, letting her taste her own sweet juices. She moaned into his mouth, her arms wrapping around his neck. And unexpectedly she flipped him over, straddling his waist. Koga's eyes widened but Ayame merely smirked into the kiss.
 
She left his mouth, traveling down his neck, and to his chest. She traced the muscles on his chest and suckled his nipple. Being a virgin and never being in any relationship with anyone else, she just copied exactly what Koga did to her. Her hands went down to his sash, pulling it apart. His pants become baggy, and looser the sash thrown some place, lost in the room. Her mouth left his nipples to fall further and further past his well-muscled abs to the beginning of his pants. She looked up at him for some sort of help, Koga sat up in response pulling her body off of him and standing up.
 
Ayame's face reflected hurt but when she saw his pants fall to the floor like a bundle at his feet, a blush fell across her face. Koga smirked, making his way back on the bed; he pushed her down to the middle of the large bed, kissing her harshly. “Koga… you're so large…” her sentence went unfinished. “Don't worry about it.” Was all Koga said. He pulled back and she suddenly was straddling his waist again. He gave her a small-dumbfounded look at her speed.
 
All was forgotten when her lips came to his hips. Koga's eyes widened at the feel of her throat against his hardened manhood. She gazed up at him again, “Suck me baby, suck me hard.” He ordered lustfully. Ayame swallowed, but her lips found there to the tip of his large shaft. Her small pink tongue coming out, and gently touched the tip of him, than he was brought into her moist cave.
 
Koga hissed at the feel of her mouth around him. “A-Ayame” he growled out, his inner youkai slowly taking over. Ayame's hand wrapped him; her mouth only taking in about half of him, he was so large. Ayame slowly began to suck him, a groan making it's way out, encouraging her to go further. Her hand started to play with his balls, causing him to roar. “Ay-Ayam-e, h-ard-er!” he growled at the young girl in between his legs.
 
Ayame sucked and pumped him faster into her mouth, until he spilt into her mouth. His seed pummeling into her mouth, leaving a salty taste in her mouth, but she swallowed none-the-less. Her mouth and his large cock left one another with a `pop' sound. Koga grabbed her upper arms bringer her to him, kissing her harshly. Ayame moaned into his mouth but he slowly pulled away.
 
He flipped her over so she was on all fours. Her head turned around in question, his body overlapping hers. Koga purred into her ear, “Ayame, are you sure you are ready, I'm about to loose all control, if you're not ready tell me now.” Koga told her softly. Ayame looked back down, she could see the white sheets turn from red to white again. He was about to loose control, “I'm sure. I love you.” She whispered out.
 
Koga smiled, “I love you too.” He entered her slowly, he moved her legs to open more with his own, opening her easier to him. He slipped in until he made it to her barrier, showing she was still a virgin. “Ayame, Sorry but this is going to hurt.” He thrust forward, breaking her maiden barrier, and he stilled. She was so tight; he had to practically force himself from just taking her nice and fast.
 
Ayame felt him break her barrier, and she was suddenly just paralyzed. It hurt so badly; a single tear fell down her cheek in pain. Koga made a low growl vibrate throughout his chest, causing her body to vibrate, and except his soothing gesture. “Koga… it hurts so bad.” She whimpered in pain. Koga purred, “I know baby, it will go away soon.” Ayame nodded, her body starting to calm and except the presence of something within her. She moved her hips, testing the feeling.
 
Koga smirked, and moved until just the head of his shaft was within her, than he thrust back in. A moan escaped both lovers. “Aya-me, you're so fu-ck-in tight.” He said between pants. Ayame moaned in response. He started off with a simple slow pace, Ayame meeting him half way there. “Ko-ga fa-fast-er!” Ayame whimpered out. He happily obliged to her simple wish.
 
His chest left her back, holding her hips in place thrusting into her faster, he pushed so far into her, her arms gave out. Her falling gave him better access to her, his jewel fragments giving him a boost in power. Ayame started to see flying colors, screaming out his name in pleasure, “K-KOG-GA!” but Koga didn't stop there, he kept thrusting into his little mate. His ponytail started to come out of his hair, hers as well.
 
Koga's pace became extremely fast, using the jewel shards and his demonic speed, giving Ayame the best pleasure ever. She could feel another organism building up within her, as well as Koga. Koga thrust as hard as he could, forcing Ayame to move up the bed more, causing both to organism. “AY-AME!” “KO-OGA!” Koga's fangs met the junction between Ayame's shoulder and neck, his eyes bleeding a dark crimson.
 
Koga's arms shaking widely finally gave into his heavy weight and fell upon his newfound mate. His eyes slowly regained their normal white and icy blue look. He let go of Ayame's neck and licked the wound, doctoring the mating mark.
 
Koga slid out of Ayame slowly and fell beside Ayame. Reaching out towards her he brought her so she was on top of him. Ayame's dark green eyes were filled with so much love, Koga had to smile. He purred, “That was… amazing Ayame. If you weren't a virgin I would fuck you over and over again.” He chuckled softly. Ayame blushed kissing him; pulling away she nipped the tip of his nose. “But I'm not a virgin.” She said playfully.
 
Koga raised a delicate dark eyebrow, “Hmm… true, but we do have a recital.” He said kissing the top of her forehead. Ayame placed her head on his chest and gave a soft yawn, “I love you Ayame.” Koga said with much passion melted in his words. Ayame gave a small smile, “As do I, Koga.” She said, falling into a deep sleep.
 
Koga smiled looking up at the ceiling in his room. This had truly been the best day of his life. He ran a hair through Ayame's mussed up hair; taking out the ribbons that held them in place, he let her hair fall around her frame. Her long red locks fell out to her waist. Koga smiled feeling the softness of it all. `I have truly mated with a goddess.' Listening to her heartbeat, he too fell into a deep sleep.
 
Rin and Shippo ran through the halls and up the stairs, into a very large room. Like 10 times larger than Kagome's room. “This is Outo-san and my room!” Rin said in a very bubbly voice. She ran over to a closet and pulled out a dark blue kimono that was adorned with stars and a crescent moon over the left side of her chest. She grabbed an obi that was maroon and an inner kimono that was maroon.
 
All awhile Shippo looked at Sesshomaru's room with awe. It was…HUGE!!! Like super, super huge! There was a bed that had a dark black canopy made of pure silk. It surrounded a bed that took up about