InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ The rest of chapter 14 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry about chapter 14, I guess, 39 pages is too much for Mediaminer.
 
of the room; it was up against the far left wall. The bed itself was black with dark ruby stars and a giant silver crescent moon in the middle.
There were furniture that was polished to perfection that were the color black as well. A large mirror that had three sides to it was beside it. A closet that Rin was digging around in was on the right and another was most likely Sesshomaru's on the left. On the right side of the bed was a door that had steam coming from under it, probably an indoor springs.
There were more furniture around the room, and on the opposite wall to the entering door was a door that led to the balcony. The door had been made of glass and had windows the size of the door next to it. Over it had a black silk curtain that hit the floor. The carpet was a dark maroon, and had a rug in front of the bed.
Rin ran over to Shippo and handed him a purple kimono that held a dark gold sash. “Outo-san wants you to wear this kimono, he picked it out earlier.” Rin said a giant smile appearing on her face. She shoved the young fox kit into the walk in closet that was hers, and told him to change within. She changed on the outside. Shippo knocked from the inside, “Rin, are you done?” Rin squealed in delight when she opened the doors for him. “Shippo-kun! You look so cute!” she said in pure delight.
Shippo blushed, “Eh, you look good to. I wonder what Oka-san is going to wear.” He said changing the subject. Rin shrugged, “Outo-san said he had something picked out for her as well. He said it would fit Kagome-chan's taste well.” She said mimicking the father figures voice. Both children fell into a fit of giggles.
Shippo grabbed her hand in a sisterly-brother way, “C'mon, let's beat everyone there!” he said. Rin smiled running out the door with her brother figure. “So have you thought of any plans yet?” Rin asked. Rin shook her head in dismay, “No, have you?” Shippo sighed, “No… but I think we should get Hisoka to help as well, if we do that, we'll have an extra brain to help! And from what I heard from Kaminari, he's a major scheme-ster.” Shippo said in delight.
Rin giggled, “Than let's go get him! Maybe if we do…” she was cut off by running into a strong pair of legs.

Tachi-mora ran a large hand through his hair, “Okay… a recital… hmm… I could wear… no.” he thought out loud. “Okay, since when does choosing clothes bother me anyways?” he thought, slightly angered. A flash of Kaminari ran through his head, “That girl, Kaminari, she won't leave me alone. No I have to stay loyal to Kemurai, though, I don't think she's the same with me.” He sighed, he had always had a bit of `girl-troubles'.
He snatched a pair of baggy black jeans and a white muscle shirt. “Another thing that's bothering me… is those little kids Sesshomaru and Kagome have. They're scheming something, I just know it. But what? What could it possibly be? I mean after all, the girl is only like 8 and the boy he's probably about 9 in mortal years and 50 something in youkai years. Oh goody me.” He growled out.
He changed quickly into his new attire, walking over to the mirror he slipped out a comb from his time. He unleashed his ponytail and combed through it quickly. Very few had ever seen it down, and he planned not to let anyone else see it.
He shifted it back into a ponytail and used some concoction that was like gel in his time. He spiked his hair and walked over to his boots. Some maiden shined them for him, because they use to be covered in mud and other anonymous things that he didn't want to know about. Now they were polished and shiny, a little too shiny for his taste but whatever.
They were biker boots and were extremely comfortable, after wearing them for five years straight, they were in pretty good shape. He slipped them on and tied the laces, looked at himself one more time in the mirror, instead of seeing himself, he saw… Kaminari. “The hell?” he blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, opening again he saw himself. “O-k… that was, odd.”
He walked out into the hallway and knocked on Kemurai's door, “Hey baby you ready?” he asked through the door.

Sesshomaru's arm held to her tighter, never wanting to let her go. `She will be mine.' He pulled away from Kagome's soft lips. He smirked the look in her eyes, the look of her, was just always a kick for him. She was as adorable as ever. If only she could be his that very instant. He mentally sighed, “Kagome, I have brought you a kimono.” He started out, “Only if you wish to wear it, that is.” He said looking away from her face.
Kagome let free of Sesshomaru's neck but he didn't let go of her waist, “Of course I would, as long as it isn't ugly.” She taunted him playfully. A smirk was her reply, “Come.” Was his small order when he let go of her waist, she followed obediently. Following him down the hallway and up the staircase to his room. He opened his door without even trying, allowing her to go first. She walked in with the most awed expression, his room was beautiful, from the canopied bed to the floors. It was all-wonderful.
“Somewhat gothic, eh Sesshomaru?” Kagome giggled. Sesshomaru walked forward, toward the closet that was his, he looked back at her, “Gothic?” he asked in question. Kagome giggled and walked over to him, playing with his high ponytail. “Yea, remember my friend that I had in my photo album? She was wearing complete black, and tons of black makeup. That's gothic, but at home I wear lots of black but that doesn't mean I'm gothic. It's just, I dunno how to explain it, but I think you get it.” She said smiling.
Sesshomaru nodded, walking into the walk-in closet, he walked into the deepest part of his closet and came back. He only prayed to every God he knew that she wouldn't play with his hair again. That nearly made him want to take her, which was now becoming a slight problem. The way she messed around with him, and the delectable, `wet-dreams' as he called it, were enough to make him go insane. She didn't have a single clue what she did to him.
He handed her a black kimono that had sliver sakura blossoms in a random order. Her obi and inner kimono were silver as well. Kagome smiled, “It's gorgeous, Sessho-kun.” She said playfully yet seriously all the same. Sesshomaru's heart fluttered, “Truth be told, I had Kaminari help me to define your taste better.” He said a very light pink burned his pale cheeks. Kagome giggled softly, walking over to the slightly turned Sesshomaru. “Awwe, Sessho-kun's blushing.” Sesshomaru gave a playful growl, “Feh, as if this Sesshomaru would blush.”
Kagome only laughed harder than calmed down, knowing for a fact that he would never let anyone see that again. She wrapped her hands around his neck again, playing with the silky strands of hair in the high ponytail. Sesshomaru's inner youkai roared to take her, `I refuse to take her, she merely means to flirt.' He growled inwardly.
Sesshomaru nuzzled Kagome's nose with his own, “I wasn't the only one blushing.” He said in a low seductive voice. Kagome shivered from the tone, “Yea so…” she captured his lips with her own. Sesshomaru growled lowly, and shoved her gently up against the wall. Kagome gasped slightly but let him. Sesshomaru tore away from her slightly harshly. Kagome gave him a slightly hurt look, `Did I do something wrong?' Kagome asked herself.
Sesshomaru nuzzled her neck, “My inner youkai is merely acting up, gomen.” He whispered the last word. He pulled away from the blue Tenshi, “It isn't your fault.” `Ever.' He thought possessively.
He walked into the closet again and pulled out his own outfit. It was another black kimono with silver sakura pattern on the top much like his original kimono. His obi and inner kimono were sliver as well.
Kagome giggled, “You are so freaking gothic man!” she laughed out. Sesshomaru smirked, “Hmm… I don't think I wear black makeup.” He said, opening his inner and outer kimono top letting it fall to the floor. Kagome blushed a deep crimson and turned quickly around. Sesshomaru gave a slight puppy dog lip face to her back. He mentally pouted, `She was supposed to stay turned my way.' He thought darkly, that soon changed, a wicked torturing idea came to mind.
“What's wrong Kagome,” he asked in a low voice, “Never thought I'd strip in front of you?” he mentally chuckled, at the look of her straightened back. He started to put the inner kimono on. Kagome turned swiftly around and was instantly in front of him, pointing an accusing finger at him, “What's that supposed to mean mister?” she said poking his bare chest with her finger. Than quickly pulled it away, blushing a deep pink.
Sesshomaru cupped her cheek bringing her close to him, “I was merely joking Kagome.” He said gently. Kagome bit her bottom lip, “Sorry.” She said sheepishly. He slipped on the outer kimono, and straightened it up. She turned around again for his own privacy. She couldn't believe, Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western Lands, Great Son of the Great Dog Demon, Inu-no-Tashio, was simply stripping behind her.
`I've have to be dreaming or something!' Kagome's mind panicked. `No, my dreaming of anything the slightest bit hentai was… when I was in the carriage, and falling asleep, and, and, I've turned into a hentai!' her mind repanicked.
Sesshomaru's deep voice interrupted her thoughts, “Kagome, you may go into my personal springs and change if you'd like.” Kagome turned around, her scent had spiked, and he had wondered if it was because he had started to strip in front of her. `No, it's something else, something she was thinking about.' He thought.
Kagome nodded, and walked over to the door with steam coming out from under it, she opened it than shut it quietly. When she came back out she looked gorgeous, the black made her blue eyes and hair become much noticeable. Her wings once again tore the cloth in the back, and the sleeves went slightly past her hands.
Sesshomaru smirked, “Ready?” he asked. Kagome nodded and walked out the door with him.

Shunusuke, Mizu, Tsurai, and Shinai walked out of their doors and met Kemurai and Tachi-mora. Tachi-mora narrowed his eyes, “Hey, where is Tokei?” he narrowed his eyes, every since he met Kagome, he had been acting really strange. The others shrugged, Shunusuke walked over to Kagome's door and knocked, “Hey bro, where's your sis?” Mizu giggled, “Probably with Fluffy-sama.” She giggled with Shinai.
And to their surprise, Tachi-mora didn't tell them to, `fuck off' or anything like that. “I'm pretty sure that's were she is.” Tachi-mora said with a dazed look, “It seems she has fallen in love with the guy without even knowing it.” He said. Tsurai cocked his head to the side, “You okay bro?” he asked. Tachi-mora smirked, “Yea, I'm fine let's just go, I hope this damn recital thing is short; I'm starved.” He laughed out. The others shook their heads and laughed along with him.
They walked to the dining room; they turned a corner and ran straight into Kagome and Sesshomaru. Mizu giggled, “Shunusuke, you owe me a massage!” Shunusuke sighed muttering, “Dang women and knowing everything.” Sesshomaru cocked a perfectly shaped eyebrow, “What is this bet you played?” he asked coldly, back into his normal tone and normal expressions. Kagome giggled, “Yea, Whatcha loose this time?” Shunusuke sighed, “The bet on you two.” He groaned.
Kagome cocked her head to the side, looking at her brother for help, “Why would I know Kagome? I mean c'mon, I barley can pass math and you expect me to unpuzzle these two love birds, I don't think so.” He chuckled out.
Sesshomaru looked over the group of Tenshi' each one looking complete opposite from earlier. Tachi-mora had on black baggy pants that had a hole on the left knee, a loose shirt that showed off his muscles, and a strange version of his own boots. Kemurai had a really, really short skirt that was just a little shorter than her core. It was black and she had a short shirt that went up under her breast that was dark red, oddly it had no sleeves at all. It was as if her breast are what held it up. She had dark ruby lipstick on and she had some sort of horrible cologne smell on her.
Shunusuke looked much like Tachi-mora. He had dark black pants that had only one chain hanging from his left hip. He had a black shirt like Tachi-mora's and his broken wings broke threw the cloth on his back. He as well had on the boots. Mizu had on a tighter version of her fiancé's pants, except they were blue. She had three chains hanging off of her pants. Her long pink hair was in a simple high ponytail. Her shirt was a dark gray that was long sleeve on one side and the other one didn't have a sleeve. It was tight fit and went under her breasts as well. It had black wording that said `Element' up and down the sleeve.
Tsurai wore the same pants and shirt he had on four heavy chains, and his shirt was gray. Shinai had her hair in a half-up/down ponytail her lower green hair was flipped out. Her pants were like her friend, Mizu's, and had two light chains. She had a white t-shirt that was short sleeved and had a pair of dice on them and on the back on the bottom it said `Playa Hatr'. (It was like spray-painted on)
Tachi-mora smirked, “Aww, Kago I thought you were gonna dress like a bum like we are. Or you doing it to please the Lord?” he chuckled. Not even .2 seconds later was Tachi-mora on the ground with three large anime lumps on his head. Kagome's fist was shaking wildly, showing her anger. “Shut up Tachi-mora and get a freaking life!” Kagome growled out.
The gang all laughed, except Sesshomaru, at Tachi-mora. Tachi-mora sat up, the lumps slowly going away, “You're mean baby sis.” Kagome's eye twitched, “Yea, I can't imagine were I got it from.” She growled. Sesshomaru suddenly did growl, everybody turned to see what was wrong with the Tai-Youkai. Sesshomaru suddenly took off, down some random hallway, using his demonic speed.

Kane walked to his room, `That Kagome girl is a delectable treat indeed; having her for a mate wouldn't be half bad. She has looks, she's not mortal, and she has great powers so I wouldn't have to baby-sit her 24/7.' Kane thought in pure greed. `But from the looks of it, Maru-kuso wants her too, and they seem to have some sort of relationship as well.' He looked down on his in table next to his large bed, “A recital, hmm?” he said brushing his hair back with his neeko-claws. “Maybe I could invite Kagome before that piece of inu shit does first. And if not…” he shrugged, “There are still 1 week and 6 days to have fun and many events. Kagome can surly not resist.” He smirked.
His door was suddenly busted open. Kane hissed, “What do you want little sister?” he hissed at Hisui. Hisui had a fake hurt look on her caked on face, “What's it look like?” she shut the door walking over to her brother, she had again changed kimono's for the event tonight. She was adorned with a dark pink kimono with blue dots going here and there. Her obi was the same blue and was very loose.
Kane rolled his eyes, “Why must you always dress like a tramp, dear little sister.” He sighed. Hisui narrowed her eyes, “Because,” she hissed out, “Maru-maru-chan likes it.” She purred out his name. Kane stuck out his tongue in disgust, “That bastard can go to hell for all I care. But hell would probably just send him back, too bad.” He said.
Hisui narrowed her pink cat eyes, “What's wrong with him? He has power and he has looks. Right now, we are 5th on the throne in the Southern Lands, so why not?” Kane rolled his eyes, “Get real will you?” he suddenly went into deep thought when his stupid excuse for a twin sister started to whine and cry and act like her normal self. `Wait… if I can get Hisui and Sesshomaru together, than that would make Kagome easier for me. After a while I can kill the mutt, and maybe even my stupid sister. Than Kagome and I will be at the throne.'
Kane nodded his head in agreement with himself. “Hmm… I do believe I have devised a plan, sweet little sister.” Hisui tilted her head to the side in confusion, “What's your plan big brother?” she asked slightly curious.
Kane smirked, “Come here and I shall tell you.”
5.2 minutes later….
Hisui giggled in pure delight, causing Kane to twitch in response. “Yes, now quit giggling!” he roared at his little sister. Hisui obediently stopped, “But what if my psychic powers aren't strong enough?” she asked in response. Kane smirked, “They will be, they will be. Now get the fuck out of my room!” he hissed at her. Hisui gave him a kiss on the cheek just to piss him off twice as bad, “Love ya too, Kandie Kane!” she giggled her high-pitch giggle and ran off.
Kane groaned, “What a stupid bitch.” He walked over to his closet and changed into a dark blue kimono, with a black sash. He combed out his hair a little and walked out the door. As he was walking two annoying children ran into his legs. He turned around angrily, “Watch where you are going!” He hissed, than stopped.
He smirked, `Kagome's little kitsune, if I can convince him a good guy than he'll tell his mother. Than Kagome would have to mate me.' He thought. “Hey, sorry about that.” He said in the sweetest tone he could make up for the brats. The kitsune had the little human girl behind him, “What do you want?” the boy's voice slightly shaking, from trying to be courageous. Kane backed up a little bit, pretending he was scared, “Wow, you're a brave little guy.” He said in his deep voice. The boy huffed, “Yea, so what do you want.” A little more braver that time.
Kane looked around, “Well, I was just heading to the recital, were are you guys heading?” he asked, as if he was talking about the weather. The boy narrowed his eyes at him, “I do believe Rin and I will be leaving, after all, we have to meet our parents.” He said emphasizing `parents'. The girl known as Rin looked at him as if he were crazy, but that went unnoticed.
Kane kneeled down so he was just about eye level with the kit-fox. The boy had a determined look in his eyes and he held a smirk, “If you're trying to get between Oka-san and Outo-san, you're out of luck. If haven't noticed, they're madly in love.” The smirk on his face grew, causing Kane to narrow his eyes. “Is that so?” he hissed. His anger radiating off him in waves, the boy could sense it.
“You brat silence yourself!” Kane hissed him. The boy merely smirked wider, and wider, taunting him. Someone suddenly had Kane by his neck about a foot off the ground, “You, need to learn to silence yourself, at time as well.” The voice was deep and cold. Shippo looked up, “Sesshomaru-sama!” both children cried out in happiness.
Kane glared at the silver inu, “Damn it, Maru-kuso.” He hissed out. Sesshomaru set cold harsh eyes at him, “Don't ever touch what is mine.” He threw him all the way down the hall. Kagome appeared holding the children, “What were you guys doing to Kane?” Kagome asked giving each a peck on the forehead.
Rin exploded into a million pieces, “Oh it was so cool, Kagome-chan!” Rin started out extremely excited. “Shippo-kun and I were ready for the recital, so we decided to leave. And than that mean bully Kane ran into us and started to talk about the weather! And we're indoors! He's really crazy Kagome-chan! Than Shippo-kun stood up to him! It was soooo cool Kagome-chan! You should of saw it!” she giggled out happily.
Kagome's eyes widened at how fast the young girl could talk. “Well, I missed something very important, didn't I?” she asked starting to walk with the rest of the gang. Rin giggled, “Yea, you should of saw it! Shippo-kun was soooo brave!” Kagome made it sound like she was crying, “Kagome-chan what's wrong?” Rin asked worriedly. “It seems like yesterday I was feeding Shippo ramen! My little boys growing up!” Tachi-mora laughed, “You probably were feeding him ramen!” he chuckled.
Sesshomaru stopped walking and looked at Kagome, “Kagome, You have serious issues you need to work out. Would you like me to get a psychic to help you?” Kagome narrowed her eyes at the Tai-Youkai of the West, “Yea, I dare you to. And when you do, if you see em' flying out the window, it wasn't me.” She growled out. They all continue walking until they ran into Kaminari.
“Hey Kamin!” Kagome giggled out. Kaminari smiled, “Hey you guys!” she charged towards them, hugging the living daylights out of Kagome. “Kam-in-ari can-t br-ea-th-e!” she chocked out all awhile turning a various colors of reddish-purple. Kaminari smiled letting go of the Tenshi girl, “Sorry Kaggsies, but you know I lurv you!” she laughed out.
“Yea! Let me show you how much I love you!” Kagome giggled out, chasing her friend around the group. Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome's foot, (she was flying) “Kagome, are we going to go to the recital or not?” he said softer than he would to others. Kagome giggled, “Yea, if you let me foot free.” He let go of her foot and she floated.
“Hmm, just like you to be the leader, eh Sesshomaru?” an older voice laughed out. Sesshomaru turned around to look at Lord Hayai. Sesshomaru gave a small bow, “Lord Hayai, I thought you were giving the speech.” Lord Hayai laughed, “I was but I decided to let you this year.” Sesshomaru eye's widened slightly, than returned normal, “This Sesshomaru, refuses to give a pointless speech.”
Lord Hayai merely laughed harder, “I'm merely joking my boy!” Lady Amaya gave a soft smile, “Lord Sesshomaru,” She said in a soft voice, “Is this young Tenshi your mate.” Kagome's eyes widened and she turned from a light pink to a dark crimson, “Whoa- whoa, whoa! Wait a minute!” she said really fast catching the Lady of the Northern Lands attention.
“My mistake, sorry.” She said bowing her head, “You guys acted like Hayai and myself when we were younger. I only thought…” Sesshomaru cut in, “Well, My Lady, you thought wrong.” Sesshomaru said with the most cold voice that he could muster, and that was pretty cold. He excused himself and walked through the doors. Kagome suddenly felt like something was ripped out from her heart.
“Sorry Lady Amaya, he can be a bit rash.” Kagome said looking down at the floor. Lady Amaya gave a small smile, “It's alright, I have boys of my own.” Her voice was so soft, so kind, it reminded her of her own mother.
“Well are we gonna stand here all day or what?” Hisoka growled out. Kagome laughed, “I see what you mean My Lady.” Shippo and Rin walked over to Hisoka, “Hey c'mon Hisoka.” They grabbed his hand and walked in as well.

Koga woke up from the sound of many shuffling feet; Ayame was still sleeping soundly on his chest. He smiled; the memories of a couple hours rang into his head, making his smile turn larger and brighter. That was one of his most blissful moments in all time. “Ayame, Ayame love, wake up.” He said gently. Ayame opened her emerald eyes; they were shining and had large twinkles in them.
“Is it time to go already?” she asked with a bubbly voice. Koga smirked, “Yes my mate, it is.” Ayame's heart burst from the sound of him saying `my mate', it made her feel more important in his eyes. But she had to be pretty important to him because he mated her and claimed her. Koga gave her forehead a peck, sitting up with her landing in his lap. She giggled, “That was very blissful, Koga.” She said with a dreamy voice.
Koga laughed, nuzzling her neck, “That it was, that it was. Now, let's get dressed.” Ayame blushed, “All I have are clothes from earlier, aren't we supposed to wear other clothes for the recital?” Ayame asked. Koga pulled away from her neck, “Ah, but that's were you are wrong.” He pulled Ayame off of his lap and sat her down to the bed. He walked over to his closet, bringing her a kimono that was perfectly folded up.
He unfolded it, showing a off white kimono that went to her knee. It had a large dark brown wolf above on the back, and the rest had red roses in a random order on her kimono. “Oh, it's beautiful.” She said in excitement. She was in a really bubbly mood. Koga smiled leaning down and capturing her lips, for another taste of mint. When he pulled back he said, “Not as beautiful as you.” He said, looking into her deep forest green eyes.
Ayame blushed, taking the kimono from him she changed, all awhile Koga watched. Koga gave her a puppy pout, “What's wrong Koga?” Ayame asked worriedly. Koga pouted, “I can't see your body as easily.” Ayame smiled and stood up slightly wobbly. Koga pulled her to him, “But you do smell like me.” He said possessively.
Ayame ran her hand through is hair that was now down from their previous lovemaking. “I like your hair down.” She said running her hands through it continuously. Koga smirked burring his nose into her hair, “As well as I.” he said taking a deep breath of her scent. Koga separated from her for a moment; Ayame whimpered from the lose of warmth, “Hey I have to get dressed to.” He chuckled at his mate.
He slipped into a pair of dark blue kimono, with a red sash. “Ready to go, My Koi?” he asked his hand slipping into hers. “I think so.” She was sure she was slightly off balance with her legs. Koga chuckled, pulling her swiftly to him; he picked her up bridal style. Ayame gave a soft surprised whimper, “Don't do that!” she shrieked out, “That scared me!” Koga merely chuckled.
He walked out the door, with Ayame still in his arms; he walked until he was in the main hall, and towards one of the doors that lead to the entrance of the recital. Ayame looked around, many people had their eyes on her and Koga, especially the human girls. The most likely wanted Koga for themselves.
Koga walked over to the group he knew second best, “Hey, Kagome!” he shouted out. Kagome turned around as well as the rest of her group, “Where's the big mutt?” he chuckled. Kagome giggled, “Sesshomaru went inside pouting!” she laughed. Kaminari suddenly latched herself to both Koga and Ayame, “FINALLY! You guys are a couple, and forever!” she giggled out, congratulating them. “Thanks Kaminari!” Ayame laughed out, pulling out of the bridal style position.
“Oh! Congrats!” Kagome went up and hugged both Ayame and Koga. “Thanks Kagome.” The others joined in. Lord Hayai laughed, “I'm gonna have to add you guys to the script!” he laughed.
Ayame blushed, “Are you serious?” she asked in disbelief. Lord Hayai only laughed harder. “Yep.” He off to some unknown hallway along with his mate, Lady Amaya. The others entered the door and found a slightly pouting Sesshomaru and the kids. Kagome made her way to sit next to Sesshomaru, but someone sat in the chair at the last second.
Hisui had instantly latched onto Sesshomaru's arm, when she saw Kagome walk in. Sesshomaru growled and threw her off, “Back off Hisui.” Sesshomaru growled, than softened his tone, “Kagome, come sit with me.” He said. Kagome smiled and walked over to him.

Naraku laughed as he watched everything through Kanna's mirror. “Ahh, how delighting the Great Tai-Youkai of the West falling for a Tenshi.” he laughed harder. “Master.” A pale green eyed `Tenshi' walked forward. “Ahh, yes, I was expecting you, Tokei.” Tokei smirked, “My Lord, am I still to carry out the basic plan?” Naraku nodded, “Of course, I didn't scheme it so you could through it away, now did I?”
“My Lord, Sesshomaru seems to be greatly affected by the girl. It will make it harder for me to win her heart.” He said anger flashing through his pale green eyes when Sesshomaru was mentioned. Naraku chuckled, “Hmm… let him be possessive over her, but her Sacrent Jewel Shards shall be mine, as well as her power. It will be easier to kill the Inu-Tachi that way.” He said.
Kagura appeared before Naraku and Tokei, “From now on, Tokei, Kagura shall be your, guide so to speak.” Tokei narrowed his eyes, “Why do I need the wind bitch to help me?” he growled out. “I do believe it will be better that way, Tokei.” Naraku said menacingly.
Tokei's eyes narrowed, “Yes master.” He bowed and walked away with the wind witch. When they were out of the castle and in the air, traveling back to the Central Castle, Kagura spoke, “You know, it wasn't my idea to be your babysitter. It was all Naraku's.” she said Naraku with such bitterness, you'd sometimes wonder if she really was his incarnation.
Tokei rolled his eyes as he flew, “Shut up, I didn't ask you.” Kagura narrowed her eyes; “If you weren't so precious to Naraku I would kill you right now!” Kagura growled out. Tokei rolled his eyes again, “Yea, as if you could! Remember I can regenerate my body easily, and a lot faster than Muso!” he laughed in her face.
“Muso… MUSO?” Kagura roared, “You wish you were as good as Muso! The only fault of that Muso guy, was that he fell in love with the dead bitch Kikyo!” Kagura spit out Kikyo's name. She despised everyone, it drove her insane how someone, somehow had power over her.
Tokei practically read her mind, “You're not alone in that predicament. Don't forget, Kanna and I too, are under Naraku's power.” He said softly, words becoming lost in the wind.

Kagome and the rest of the group sat down with Sesshomaru, Hisoka, Rin and Shippo. To save room Shippo and Rin sat in either Sesshomaru's or Kagome's lap. Lord Hayai came to view on an old fashioned podium on a very large stage. He cleared his throat, “My children! Thank you for coming to the Summer Festival this year! I'm very pleased to see many of you already falling in love, and others competing for love.
“But remember, no bloodshed what-so-ever. We have an arena for you to fight for the man or woman of your dreams! So don't be too hasty.” He smiled at seeing so many mortals, youkai, and Tenshi' alike sitting at one table or with one another.
“Now, I welcome you to this Festival, I'm sure many of you, if you're not a Lord or Lady, haven't been here before! This is like a once in a lifetime chance for you, so we shall make it your best.
“Tomorrow, at sunrise, we will prepare a large breakfast to keep you going, than around noon, we will have plays, musicians, and other various things in here. After that we will have lunch, other than that, nothing else is really scheduled. Everything else is hooking up with your girl or guy, and showing them you are the best. Let's introduce the first couple this year! Koga of the Eastern Wolf Tribe and Ayame of the Northern Wolf Tribe! Give the very first mates this year a hand!” He winked at them, a loud roar of an applause sounded out for the two mated ookami's.
“Another thing though, if you are going to play a music you need to at least once have some sort of play with it. After that it may be freestyle. I believe that's it, now, a toast, to all greatness and to catch the one you love!” he said smiling. He held up a golden cup that looked like a modern day wine glass.
Sesshomaru held one up and Kagome followed his league, soon everyone was holding one up. “To greatness.” Everybody cheered out. Kagome giggled, but didn't drink the wine, and she took away Shippo's before he could.
“Oka-san! Why'd you take it away?” Kagome giggled, “Cause, you don't need to be drinking alcohol.” Tachi-mora laughed, “Yea and I don't think Rin or Hisoka should either.” He started to laugh when Rin had the most disgusted look on her face and looked like she was about to puke but held it in. The large group couldn't help but laugh at the young girl.
They all ate, and when the crowd started to clear and leave for bed, Kagome giggled at how many men would fight over who would walk some girl to her room or not. “I don't see why you find it amusing Kagome, I think it's rather romantic.” Kemurai snapped at Kagome.
Kagome's azure eyes narrowed, “You wouldn't know romantic if it came up to you and bit you on the ass.” She retorted right back. Kemurai stood up challenging Kagome, and Kagome followed in suit, “You stupid bitch, at least I don't play with everyone's fucking heart.” Kemurai sassed. “Oh yea, sleeping with every guy you see, is real appealing to the male eye.” Kagome growled back. “At least I'm experienced, not some little innocent girl flirting with every guy and than turning them down.” Kemurai shot back. “I don't choose the guys that come after me! They choose me, unlike you dear!” Kagome snapped.
The rest of the group watched it unfold, when Kagome stood up abruptly, Shippo jumped into the closest lap, Sesshomaru's. But Sesshomaru didn't notice, no, he was to involved with the fight to care. As well as Tachi-mora, `A slut? Experienced?' he thought.
“Real fucking men come after someone who's experienced. You're just some stupid little virgin, seeing how many fucking guys you can mess with their fucking minds!” Kemurai shot at Kagome.
Kagome's eyes narrowed, her miko powers slowly resurfacing. “Oh really now? If so, than why is it that every time I hear your fucking name that, I hear about 200 billion poor saps that fell for your so-called charm? From the sounds of it, you're just another fucking slut in the fucking world, trying to make a fucking living!” Kagome yelled.
“A SLUT?” Kemurai shouted. “Yea you fucking heard me, a S-L-U-T! Slut! The only fucking reason your with my brother is to get a so-called `good screw', you don't even love him! I bet you by tomorrow you'll have a little fuck buddy until Tachi gives you some!” Kagome snapped at Kemurai.
Tachi-mora suddenly stood up, and walked out of the room. Kagome gasped, obviously her brother was more clueless than she thought. Kemurai narrowed her eyes at Kagome, “Now look what you fucking did, bitch.”
Kagome gasped, “Me? Me, I didn't do shit! If you wouldn't play with Tachi's fucking feelings, than he wouldn't of walked off! You should know more than anyone, he is one of the most emotional people in the world! Yet you'll do anything to get someone to fuck you silly! You're such a stupid fucking whore!” Kagome was a flaming whirlwind Kemurai had pissed her off to the last notch.
Kemurai's hand flew out towards Kagome, but an arm with two maroon stripes caught it. “I do believe I've heard enough!” Sesshomaru growled. His eyes were hidden by his silver bangs, but there were red bleeding through. `Sesshomaru has almost lost control.' Kagome thought.
Sesshomaru held fast to Kemurai's arm, his youkai claws digging into her fragile skin. He bent her arm, causing her to fall to her knees, “Aww!” she cried out in pain. He twisted her arm a bit more, almost to the point of breaking. “Sesshomaru, stop!” Sesshomaru turned to see who went against his will of breaking the girls arm.
Dark red eyes turned towards Kagome. Koga gasped, “Kagome don't just let him! He's lost control for some odd reason, he'll gain control when he does what he wants to Kemurai.” Kagome shook her head, “No, Sesshomaru listen to me. Don't let your inner youkai take control of you. You never let your inner youkai take control don't let it now. Remember, you're always in control, you always have a straight face, no emotion, don't let it show now.” Kagome said softly.
Sesshomaru's grip tightened on Kemurai's arm, blood starting to drip down her arm and down to her tube top. Sesshomaru looked Kagome over his mate was calling to him, telling him to stop. But why? No one should ever call his mate a bitch or anything. “K-Kag-Kagome.” He said slowly gaining control back.
Kagome smiled, “Yea.” She said softly. Sesshomaru looked back down at the woman he was torturing, `Hmm… odd, I should have broken her arm. Yet a simply a couple words caused me to come back from my uncontrolled state. She is sure to be my mate, she has so much power over me.' Sesshomaru let go of her arm, as if her skin burned his.
“Bitch, leave.” Was his simple command. Kemurai shook involuntary from his harsh voice and flew out instantly. Koga looked at Kagome in shock, `How can Kagome have such great power over Sesshomaru? He had almost completely lost all control, yet, his calmer side understood her. How is that possible? Does Sesshomaru's soul already recognize Kagome as his mate? Could that be what keeps him on a `leash' so to speak? If so, that's amazing.' Koga thought in pure shock.
Often when a demon lost control, he wouldn't hear anything or anyone, until his `deed' was complete. Sesshomaru's deed most likely was breaking Kemurai's arm, yet, he heard her.
Ayame lay her head on Koga's chest, “Koga, I'm tired.” She yawned softly, her body still tired from her first time. Koga smiled softly, “Alright we shall leave, My Koi. Laters you guys, see you tomorrow.” Koga gave a small bow and walked with Ayame to his room.
Shunusuke still looked surprised at Tachi-mora's reaction to Kagome and Kemurai's fight. `I knew he would be upset, but… I didn't think he would out right just leave. I need to go talk to him, as well as Tsurai. We have all known each other to talk to each other personally.' Shunusuke as well dismissed himself, “Hey, I think Tsurai and I are going to go talk to Tachi, I think he's more upset than anyone of us could know.”
Shunusuke saw Kagome's eyes downcast in guilt, “Kags, it's not your fault, it's the truth. And truth hurts, everybody.” He said. Giving a small peck to Mizu, Tsurai and he walked out. Mizu looked at a daydreaming Shinai and Kaminari. She smirked, `Ahh, it seems Tachi-mora has caught Kaminari's eyes as well.' She gave a soft sigh, `She might have to fight for him though. He still hasn't been able to truly love since her death.'
Kaminari grabbed Hisoka and Kioshi's collars, “C'mon boys! We have a big day tomorrow!” Kaminari waved to her new/old friends and walked off. “Hey! You're not my mom! Let me go!” Hisoka whined. “Kaminari! I have legs! Let me walk!” Kioshi whined as well. “Pssh! No, you'll must likely end up flirting with some girl on the way!”
Mizu stepped over to Kagome and gave her a quick hug, “Sees ya Kags, me and Shinai are gonna go hit the springs and than go to bed.” She said, a twinkle entering her eyes, “Oh and dear, don't get to feisty now!” Kagome cocked her head to the side and than gasped, chasing after her friend, “Mizu! Get back here!” she growled, chasing her friend around. Shinai wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting Kagome high into the air, than setting her back down, “Love ya Kagome! See ya tomorrow!” she grabbed Mizu's hand and ran off.
Sesshomaru cocked a brow at Kagome, “Love? Is your friend, gay?” Sesshomaru asked oddly. Kagome gave a slight shocked look, “Oh no! She merely means that as a friend, not as a lover! Trust me!” she said giggling. Sesshomaru nodded, again going back into his own little world, `Kami'… how'd she do that? I should have broken her arm, yet… it's odd.'
`How's it odd Sesshy?'
`Go away, now.'
`Nah, I'll stay just cause you told me not to. Anyways, did you want to actually break the girls arm?' his conscious said.
`Of course he did' his demonic non-controllable side said.
Sesshomaru mentally sighed, `When both of you are around me, I get the biggest headaches, not spit out what you want to say and leave me the fuck alone.' Sesshomaru mentally growled.
`What I was going to say, was that Our Beautiful One, doesn't understand the power she has over us, thus making it more vulnerable towards others when she's around. We need to hurry up and mate her, before someone gets the best of us.' His self-conscious said much like his father would.
Sesshomaru sighed, `And you?' he could see the dark red eyes looking wickedly at him.
`I think mate the bitch, and get it over with. The more time you fucking wait, the more time we have for others to take fucking control of her and taking her away! If we dilly dally too long, we won't have anyone to fucking mate!'
`Two sides of sides of one whole, am I sure you guys are actually part of me?' Sesshomaru rolled his eyes (mentally of course) at his inner selves, how could a happy joyful conscious, and a possessive bastard of a non-controllable side, make him? A cold hearted bastard that has a soft spot for Rin and Kagome… wait… `Damn it.' He thought.
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru, he had left her for some daydream. He didn't seem to like it very well either. His face didn't change a bit, no, it was his eyes. For a moment, they seemed to be slightly concerned, than angered, than oddly they flashed red a moment, which frightened her, the other emotions were too odd to overcome. She sighed, she didn't like him off in space, oddly she wanted him to talk to her, or something! She often found herself desperate of hearing him.
Sesshomaru heard her sigh and `knocked out' his self conscious and non-controllable, “What's wrong Kagome?” her name rolled off his tongue, sending shivers up and down her spine. “Nothing, it's just the kids are passed out, and I'm worried about Tachi-mora. I knew he was a slight ditz but, him not knowing Kemurai was sleeping with other guys… she must have outdone herself this time.” Sesshomaru nodded, picking up Shippo and handing him to Kagome, than picking up Rin for himself.

Tsurai and Shunusuke walked over to Tachi-mora's door, “Hey man, open up!” Shunusuke slightly yelled. He heard a groan, “What!” Tachi-mora retorted angrily as he opened the door. Tsurai rolled his eyes, “You know what, bro!” he shoved through with Shunusuke and sat on the dresser. Shunusuke sat on the bed next to Tachi-mora, “Dude, you okay?” Shunusuke started.
Tachi-mora rolled his eyes, “Oh yea, you know it.” He said sarcastically. Tsurai looked to the side, “Tachi, c'mon, I know you're upset, but didn't you see the slightest of clues?” he asked skeptically. Tachi-mora turned his head to the side as well, “Not really, I had often seen her fly to the nearest town, but she always came back with what we needed. And today at lunch she was looking at the Raven Youkai. I didn't think much about it, I mean I saw those signs, and I knew she was a whore at school. But it never really occurred to me that she would only date me for a screw.” He said quietly.
“Well, we'll know sure tomorrow.” Shunusuke replied. “Wah… what do you mean?” Tachi-mora asked clueless. Tsurai laughed, “Dude you know, like Kags said, `you'll probably have a fuck buddy until Tachi gives you some.'” He said mimicking the younger Tenshi. Tachi-mora cracked a smile, “Dude, that's messed up.” Shunusuke shrugged, “But your little sister is surly right. When it came to you and your girl probs she always seemed to be right.”
Tachi-mora's eyes glazed slightly, “Yea… she always was.” He said, partially in his own little world. “Hey man,” Tsurai walked over to him, giving him a side hug, “I'm gonna go to bed, we're most likely going to sing at least once, right?” Tachi-mora shook his head, knocking himself out of his gaze, “Yea, of course. I've seen some of the crazed fan girls we met before, so it won't be as hard to get a crowd to go along with us.”
Shunusuke laughed, “Yea, remember Kioko? Damn! That chick was all over you!” Tsurai joined in, “Yea! She was, I'm serious too!” Tachi-mora rolled his eyes, mimicking the girl's voice, “Oh Tachi-sama! Please oh please let me suck you! Or better yet fuck you! Oh Tachi!” he gagged, “I hate that fucking bitch.” Tsurai and Shunusuke laughed harder at his impression.
“Dude! Shut up!” Tachi-mora growled. “Can't help it, man, it's fucking funny!” Shunusuke grinned. “Feh, fuck ya'll.” Tachi-mora bellowed. “Night man!” both guys ran out laughing. “Bastards, I can't believe I call them fucking friends.” He mumbled to himself.

Kemurai was in her room, cleaning the wound carefully. “Damn bastard of a youkai! Thinking he can just knock the hell out of my fucking boner arm!” Kemurai growled into the nothingness of her bathroom. “I could've smacked the hell out of that Higurashi girl. I swear! But… what is the relationship between them? Why was Sessho-crap so found and protective of Kagome?”
She threw the dirty, bloodied rag at her mirror, slightly cracking it over the pressure of the hit. She sighed, her wound was already healing but it hurt like a bitch, like he had poisoned her or something. “Well as long as I can fuck, I can live.” She growled. She slipped out of her tube top and mini skirt, only being in a thong and a strapless, size too small, bra.
She slipped into an inner kimono and lay on her bed, `He's so arrogant. Who does that bastard think he is? Just because he has power and wealth doesn't mean shit! And he's probably huge, if he wasn't after that Kagome girl, he'd be right in the palm of my hand. But from rumors, he's a heartless, emotionless, bastard.' She hit her forehead, `Hisui! That's my cure! Perfect!'

Tokei looked at the Central Castle from above along with Kagura. `Does Naraku not trust me? Is that why he has Kagura be my fucking babysitter? If so, I know why Naraku gets on Kagura's nerves so badly.'
Kagura rolled her eyes at her newest member of the `family'. `Such a pitiful man, he does everything Naraku tells him to do, and Naraku still treats him like shit. Pitiful.' She spat at him, mentally. Tokei looked at her, “Meet me at by the outer parts of the forest tomorrow. I have a pretty good hunch, and it will make Naraku's plan much better.” He told her curtly.
Kagura rolled her eyes, “Whatever, but you know, Naraku is watching you… always.” She whispered the last part. Tokei obviously missed it, “Whatever, let him watch. Later.” He flew down to the castle gates, disguising his scent and walking through. “Did you have a nice walk, My Lord?” Katsu asked Tokei, with as much respect he could muster. Something was odd about this Tenshi, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.
`Getting Kagome to fall in love with me will be harder than Naraku will ever know.' Tokei thought, walking towards the room that Sesshomaru had shown them. `She trusts people easily, that's a major advantage, but the silver mutt Sesshomaru will be a problem. But if I can get Kane and Hisui, and even the stupid slut Kemurai to help, than it will be a bit easier. And another thing that's bugging me, if I do get Kagome to fall for me, will I too fall for her? I know Naraku made me invulnerable to love, but, like Kagura had mumbled under her breath once, Naraku makes many mistakes.'
Tokei sighed; `Too bad Naraku has my fucking heart.' he walked into his room, stripped, changed, and went straight to bed.

Sesshomaru politely guided Kagome to her room, making sure she went in and was comfortable he walked to his own room with Rin in his arms. He caught a familiar scent and turned around, “Ahh, if it isn't Riko, Lady of the Southern Lands.” He said in his usual monotone voice. Riko purred, “Hey, Sesshomaru-sama.” She said using the proper respect for him.
She walked with him to his room, “Tell, me,” she started, “Has my niece been, annoying you lately?” Sesshomaru saved the urge to roll his eyes, making sure he stayed in character, “Yes, she has.” He said, Rin shifting in his arms. “Don't let her.” That slightly caught him off guard he stopped walking looking at her for a moment. “Don't let here come between you and someone you actually love.”
Sesshomaru gave her a cold hearted stare, yet she smiled at him, “Sesshomaru-sama, you know where I'm getting at, don't you?” her black tail, swishing back in forth behind her, as if she was stalking a prey. “I do.” Riko cocked her head to the side he wasn't covering up his pride? He wasn't slamming her into the wall for prying? What was wrong with him? Was he really in love? “Tell me Lord Sesshomaru, are you truly in love?” she asked with so much curiosity that you could split it with a clawed finger.
“I need not explain myself to you.” He said walking off towards his room. Riko smiled, “Ahh, but that's were you are wrong Sesshomaru-sama.” She giggled behind her clawed hand. “That's were you are wrong.” Riko walked towards the Southern Side of the Castle. Walking towards the main bedroom, she met her mate. “Hey babe, where were you?” Riko smiled at her mate, slipping off her outer kimono, being left in only her inner one. “You know, just being the kitty I am. Prying into others business,” she giggled.
“You are a crazy one that you are, messing with Lord Sesshomaru.” He said giving her a peck and welcoming her into bed. She gave him a small peck, “Yea, but you like it.” She giggled a little more; curling into his form she fell asleep.
Sesshomaru set Rin under the covers and about on the same spot he'd sleep. He walked out to the balcony taking some fresh air that wasn't clouded with Kagome's scent. It wasn't that he didn't like the scent it was just easier for him when Kagome's scent was washed away from him at night. Giving him a… slight better night sleep than having a nice juicy wet dream of his Kagome. His Beautiful One.

Kagome rolled in bed, “Uhg! Ten more minutes Tachi!” Kagome whined into her pillow. Tachi-mora banged on the door harder, “I don't think so! Wake up, wake up!” the other Tenshi chanted with him. Kagome sat upright in her bed, sending purifying powers towards the door, making them all back away. “I'm up! I'm up!” she whined. “Big ol' bullies waking me up at freaking sun up!” She groaned. Kagome shook Shippo slightly, “Shippo honey, wake up.” She said gently. The young fox looked up at Kagome, “Hey mama.” He said half asleep.
“C'mon baby, we need to get dressed and play with Rin a little okay-dokey?” she asked her adopted son. Shippo nodded, “What are we going to wear?” Kagome put her finger to her chin, “How about something simple? Like what Tachi-mora was wearing because, if I'm wearing kimonos continually, the people won't know the real me!” she tickled her son playfully.
Shippo nodded, “Can I pick out your clothes?” he asked curiously, “Umm… I guess… but pick something that I just bought, okay?” she questioned him. Shippo nodded, “Okay!” Kagome went and unlocked the door while Shippo picked out her clothes.
`Hmm… something to make Sesshomaru want Kagome extra more!' he thought with bubbles boiling within him. He looked at all of Kagome's new clothing. `Well… this would make her look really pretty, but I think Oka-san is saving that for later.' He thought looking at a beautiful black dress. He grabbed a pair of low cut jeans, and a dark green shirt that had black writing saying, `Imaginary'. It was longed sleeved cutting into an `A' the middle of the `A' held her middle finger. It was cut on the stomach like an `A' as well, the middle part of the `A' went across her stomach, and in the middle of the middle (if that makes any sense) would hold her belly button.
Shippo smirked, `Yep, this will have Sesshomaru's mind rolling.' He thought viciously. “Mama! I have an outfit for you!” he yelled. Kagome walked in, holding a two towels, toothbrushes, combs, rubber bands, shampoo, and conditioner. Kagome slightly gave him a shocked look, “Well, aren't you in a creative mood, Shippo?” Shippo quickly changed the subject, “Oka-san, what does `Imaginary' mean?” he asked. Kagome smiled, “It's one of the song's is sing, remember? I found this shirt at Uncle Kemuri's shop, and bought it.”
Shippo nodded as if he knew, though the poor thing didn't. Kagome grabbed the outfit and Shippo, walking towards the door until the made it to the springs. Kagome looked at the two guards in front of the steamy hallway, “Umm…” Kagome looked downcast. “What's wrong my Lady?” one guard asked politely, yet his voice was quite high pitched, like Jakotsu's.
Kagome opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a deep male voice. “Kagome…” She turned around at the sound of her name. “Hmm… Oh hey Fl- er… umm… Sesshomaru.” She smiled brightly at the TaiYoukai of the West. Sesshomaru looked down at Kagome. “What is it that you were, confused, about?” Kagome blushed, “Should Shippo bathe with me… or with Tachi?” she asked, blushing harder, at the awkward question.
Sesshomaru smirked, “Children are allowed to bathe with their mothers. Male or female.” Kagome nodded quickly, her light blue bangs covering her eyes from him. His smirk slightly widened, “What are you so nervous about?” he asked teasing her. Kagome shook her head. Sesshomaru's eyes flashed with an odd sense of playfulness, “Oh come on Kagome, it's not nice to leave an inu-youkai in suspense. We seem to get… feisty.”
Kagome blush turned to a darker red, “Kill it Sess,” Kagome groaned. Sesshomaru's smirk faded, but the playfulness filled his eyes, “Maybe this Sesshomaru doesn't wish to.” Kagome took a deep breath, her face turning a bit more to the beautiful pale color again, “Sesshomaru…” she slightly whined.
Sesshomaru sensed Tachi-mora come closer to them, “Ahh, Kago is blushing.” Tachi-mora teased. Rin jumped up and down, “Outo-san! Outo-san!” Sesshomaru looked down at the hyper active child, “What is it Rin?” she smiled in reply, “I want to bathe with Kagome-chan!” Shunusuke laughed, “Kami, I hope you don't want to bathe with Sesshomaru-sama!” the others joined in laughing.
Rin looked confusingly at her father figure, Kagome patted Rin's head, “Don't worry about it, honey.” Rin looked at the laughing group a moment longer, “O…Kay.” She said uncertainly. Mizu and Shinai popped out, “Quit being nasty minded! She's only a little girl, Shunusuke!” Mizu growled, punching her fiancé in the arm. “Ouch!” he softly whispered.
“Yea, you must be as well!” Tachi-mora started chuckling harder. Mizu had flames dancing in the background, “Say it again Tachi-mora!” Mizu's voice dripped venom when she spoke. He slapped her on the back a few times, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead, “Just joking, Mizu.” He said sheepishly.
“Yea, now you shut up.” She growled at him. “Hey, c'mon, I said I was just joking!” Tachi-mora whined. “Oh shut up you stupid jerk.” She mumbled. Kagome was suddenly tackled to the ground. “Ah!” all of Kagome's stuff went flying. “Hi!” Kaminari said, on top of the blue Tenshi. Anime style swirly eyes were her reply. Kaminari fake sighed, “Dear oh me, I think I killed her. Now what to do with the body…”
“Kaminari! Did you gain weight or something?” Kagome teased. “No, you just got weaker.” Kaminari smiled. “Nah, you defiantly gained wait! No get off of me before some pervert walks by and thinks we're lesbos'.” Kaminari didn't understand what a `lesbo' was, but got off of her none-the-the-less.
The two guards looked at Kagome, “I recent that comment.” One of them mumbled. Tachi-mora, Shunusuke, and Tsurai backed off slowly. “Oh Kami…” Tachi-mora groaned. The other one was checking Sesshomaru out. Sesshomaru's reply was a harsh snarl to the panther youkai. “Unless you wish for that head of yours swiped straight off of your head, I suggest you stop.” Sesshomaru growled viciously; all playfulness left his eyes and cold re-entered them. The guard instantly listened, “S-sorr-y M-m-m-my Lo-ord!” he cried out.
Tachi-mora smirked, “Wow Sessho you have quite a cold stare, I wish I could do that. Locking up all emotions, pretty cool.” Tachi-mora complimented. Sesshomaru merely stared at him, thanking him in his own little way. The girls helped Kagome picked up the stuff that went flying when Kaminari had tackled her. “Sorry Kaggsies!” Kaminari apologized bright green puppy dog eyes filled her eyes. Kagome giggled, “It's alright Kaminari.”
Mizu and Shinai squealed in delight, “REAL SHAMPOO!” both girls screamed together in excitement. Kagome and Kaminari laughed, “When was the last time you guys had shampoo? I mean like real shampoo?” both girls shrieked, “Five whole years! But now! We shall be clean!” both girls stole the shampoo, conditioner, and soap. Kagome and Kaminari's mouth dropped, “And Inuyasha said I was bad about my hygiene.” Kagome said a bit dazed, being in a slightly shocked stage.
“Wow, I don't think I've seen anybody so badly love shampoo, have you Tsurai?” Tachi-mora asked the other Tenshi. Tsurai shook his head dumbfounded, “Nope…” he said. “Okay, enough daling around, I want a bath!” Kaminari said dragging her friend and the kids with her.
Sesshomaru raised a delicate eyebrow as he watched Kagome get pulled into the steam. Tsurai pouted, “What's wrong, T?” Tachi-mora asked. “I wanna bath!” he whined. “… … Not with them! Fucking hentai ass bitch!” Tsurai growled. Tachi-mora laughed at his friend, “Dude, I was just joking, Sheesh!” he laughed. Shunusuke rolled his eyes, “C'mon you guys, we need to think of a song to play, and to get Mizu to use her transparence powers for a video, or something.”
Tachi-mora nodded, “And we need to find Tokei, were ever the ass went.” He joked. Tsurai agreed, “Plus, I highly doubt any of these people, except maybe Sesshomaru-sama, has seen a real video.” Shunusuke sighed, “Watch, half of the people here are gonna start tripping and than we're going to get kicked out.” They all laughed at him, “What?” he asked, a bit red in the face.
Sesshomaru mentally sighed, “Mizu is psychic.” It wasn't a question, just a mere statement. Shunusuke nodded, “Yea, she is. Why?” Sesshomaru began to walk away, “No reason, apparently.” Tachi-mora whispered. Tsurai chuckled, “C'mon, lets ask him were the springs for us are, I feel like a walking piece of dirt.” He smirked.

Hisui walked towards the edge of a forest, about 20 miles from the Central Castle. She had received an odd note, it was a light shade of pink with a border of small daises painted on the left upper corner and right bottom corner. `Such strange designs…' she had thought.
Hisui's long curly golden hair flew gently in the slight breeze. She stopped at the edge of the forest, `That scent, it smells much like, the wench who was with that black winged Tenshi! he who mocked me in front of Maru-maru-chan! What does she want?' she thought angrily. Hisui opened her mouth to speak but was cut out by another's voice. “I see you showed up. I'm actually quite surprised.” The woman spoke.
She came out from hiding, her short black hair moved gently with the wind, her kimono wasn't exactly a kimono. More like a strange blue skirt material, (jean) cut short and revealing. Her shirt showed much cleavage, it was a dark red, showing her belly button. Oddly it had some sort of metal pierced through it, and on it was a bunny head. (Playboy Bunny sign.)
“What's that mean, Tenshi?” Hisui hissed. Kemurai shrugged, “Didn't mean to get under your skin. Besides, I didn't come here to fight, I came here to make… a proposition.” She said the last part slowly, trying to and succeeded in gathering her attention. Hisui's dark pink eyes flashed, “Hmm… what kind of proposition are you inquiring?” she asked. Kemurai smiled, “I need your brother as well, but we can see what you can do first.”
Hisui raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean? If you wish to know what type of demon I am, I'm a psychic neeko.” Kemurai's smile widened, “Ah, really. That could defiantly come in handy. I'm Kemurai.” Her black hair waved in the wind. Hisui as well smirked, “Hisui, The Southern Lady's Niece, a pleasure. But what's in it for me?”
Kemurai turned her head to the side, Kane popped out. He raised an eyebrow, “The fuck…?” his long blonde hair flew side to side in the wind. “I didn't know my fucking little sister would be here.” Kane groaned. Kemurai rolled her eyes, “Quit whining. Besides I hear you don't like Sesshomaru but like Kagome. And you,” she said pointing to Hisui, “Like Sesshomaru but hate Kagome. That's an interesting twist.”
“So what if I hate Maru-kuso and she loves him. And vise-versa with Kagome. What's that have to do with anything?” Kane growled, not liking this Tenshi too well. Hisui's high voice cut in, “Well, Kemurai has a proposition for us, big brother.” Kane flinched at the pitch of her voice, “Wench, we already have an idea, so go fuck someone and go on with life.”
Kemurai narrowed her eyes, she hadn't fucked anyone in over a week, (which was killing her) `What's the ass-bite know?' she flared mentally. “Fine, I had a pretty great idea, but I suppose the Sacrent Jewel will just be all mine.” She said in a bored tone.
Kane curiously looked Kemurai over, “Tell me, what do you know of the Jewel of Four Souls?” Kane said slowly. Kemurai smirked, knowing she had gathered the Neeko's attention, “Well, I know that Kagome holds pieces of the Jewel. I also know… that Naraku has most of the Jewel. Thanks to some undead miko, Kikyo.” Her smirked widened.
`Perfect, have both of their attention, now, to get Naraku on our side.' She thought. “So, have you become allies with Naraku, yet?” Hisui asked. Kemurai's smile faded, “No, but from what I've heard, he's quiet a deal maker.”
Kane narrowed his eyes, “Why should we even believe you, if you haven't even become partners yet?” Hisui nodded, her and her brother weren't the closest, but they knew when they were being cheated over. Kemurai's eyes flashed anger, her wings flared, and her hair slightly raised, “You don't want to get on my bad side.” She spit out dangerously. Kane rolled his eyes as Hisui shivered.
Kane looked over the angered Tenshi again, “What is it that you wish for us to do?” Kemurai started to calm again, “Simple… Hisui needs to erase Sesshomaru's memory about Kagome being his mate. His inner youkai had already decided on that, if his calmer side doesn't understand, it will go to the next best thing.” Kemurai's finger led to Hisui again, “That would be you. Think about it, being Sesshomaru's true mate.”
Kane shook his head, “Other than Kagome,” her name rolled off his tongue, “Maru-kuso has never courted anyone. I don't think he'd go after a sleaze like my pathetic excuse for a sister.” Hisui narrowed her eyes, “Aww, but you don't mean that, Kandie Kane.” She said using his hated nickname.
Kemurai sneered, “If Hisui hangs on him and gets him to mate her soon, all things will be good. Kagome isn't too sure on her emotions with Sesshomaru, making you Kane, a better match for Kagome.” Kane smirked, his shiny pearls showing through, “Ah, I see were you are going with this. You calculated your studies more than `Squeaky' and I did.” Kane slightly complemented.
Kemurai laughed, “Of course I did, it will be simple to get Naraku with us. From what I can see, Kagome and Koga will be perfect preys to mess with. They both have Jewel Fragments and Naraku would be quite pleased.” She said.
Kane rolled his eyes at her first remark, “Now to find the bastard.” A couple of foot steps could be heard, “I can help with that.” Tokei walked in with some sort of puppet, “Naraku would be pleased to meet you guys in person.” The puppet chuckled. Hisui and Kemurai stared at the puppet that was wrapped up in the baboon pelt.
Kane sighed, “Whatever, when and where?” The puppet smirked, “Tomorrow, after the sun sets.” They all agreed. “So Tokei, you're a minion of Naraku's never saw that one coming.” Kemurai sneered. Tokei rolled his eyes at the slut, “Shut up wench.” He growled out.
Kemurai snickered, “Whatever, tomorrow, here?” she asked. Tokei nodded and started to walk back to the Central Castle. “Kemurai you better hurry, I'm sure Tachi-mora will think your fucking some bitch or something. If you don't show up that is.” Kemurai made a `feh' sound.
Hisui sighed, “I didn't know those two were such idiots,” she said under her breath. Kane nodded, “Now to get Kagome.” He chuckled.

Tachi-mora walked with the other guys towards their rooms, Sesshomaru had already walked up the stairs to his room, “Have any of you guys seen Kemurai since last night?” The other guys shook their head, “Damn it… were the fuck could she be?” Shunusuke placed his arm around his shoulder, “Dude, I know you trust her but…” he was cut off, “Don't fucking say that.”
Tsurai shook his head, “Man, I'm sorry but it's most likely the truth.” Tachi-mora's eyes narrowed “Damn it…” he walked into his room and grabbed a pair of extra jeans and muscle tee as well as the other guys. They walked back to the stair case were Sesshomaru was waiting for them, “Hey Sess, you're Inu-Youkai, right?” Tachi-mora asked the Tai-Youkai.
Sesshomaru looked the Tenshi over, “Hai, I am.” He replied. “And you're nose is extremely sensitive, am I right?” Sesshomaru raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow as they made their way towards the springs, “Where are you getting at, Tachi-mora?” Sesshomaru asked the brother of his Kagome.
“I'll make it simple, can you smell other males on Kemurai?” he asked. Sesshomaru stopped in front of a hallway much like the one Kagome and the other girls plus Shippo. “I have, if you mean mating.” Sesshomaru said as he walked in. Tachi-mora's breath hitched, `So it's true… now, to get her to admit… or to catch her.' He thought as he walked in after Sesshomaru, the other guys following.

Kagome sat in the large hot spring that could fit more than everybody in the whole entire castle. “Oh, this is great!” Kagome giggled. The other girls and Shippo agreed. There were other girls in the springs, around 30, “Oh I claim shampoo!” Shinai squealed tackling Mizu into the water and taking it. Kagome and Kaminari busted out laughing, “Oh my, Shinai settle down!” Kaminari laughed out.
As the girls fought over the shampoo, Kagome took in her surroundings. There was of course the large hot springs, a couple smaller ones for children who couldn't swim or something, and there was a huge window that was colored and blurred. Plus you couldn't see through anyways because of the huge fog that the spring created. To Kagome's right was a waterfall that led down to the springs, most likely to keep it clean and stuff. You could climb up to the waterfall and jump off and stuff, because there was a ladder that went up to it.
Kagome smiled as Rin and Shippo ran off with some `Tear-Free' shampoo to a smaller little spring. A dragon came up to Kagome and smiled a sweet smile, “Hello, I'm Koori.” Kagome smiled and would of bowed but she would of drowned. “Hi, I'm Kagome Higurashi.” Koori was a blue dragon by the looks of her scales dancing across her pale skin. She had dark blue eyes and had dark black hair that reached mid back. On the top of her forehead, scales designed her forehead that made it look like some sort of crown.
“A pleasure Lady Higurashi,” Koori started. “Uh, just call me Kagome, it's not like I'm big and important.” Kagome laughed. Koori stared at her with an awkward smile, “Oh, is that so? From what I heard, you are a very powerful priestess.” She said with a kind beautiful voice. Kagome giggled, “Nah… not all that powerful.” Kagome saw something shining and was drawn to it. It was a necklace that Koori had on. It had dark green scales around it and in the center was a large, and I mean pretty large, fang on it.
“Oh! Your necklace is so pretty!” Shinai giggled with all the bubbles flying around. Mizu looked at it as well, “Not only that, but you are!” she complemented. Koori smiled, “Thank you. My mate gave it to me, to show, well that we are mates.” Koori reached for Mizu's necklace and touched the feather lightly, “I see you are claimed as well. Have you officially mated with your special someone?”
Kagome and the other Tenshi' gave her a confused look, “Officially?” all three asked in unison. “Hmm… maybe Tenshi' are more different than dragons and demons than I had thought.” Koori said thoughtfully. “Tell me your mating customs.” Koori said.
Mizu started, “Well, we date, or court I guess. Also during this stage, you don't have to stay with him, but if you're in the case Tachi-mora and slut bag are, yea you need to stay loyal. And than like he will propose to you, giving you a ring and asking you for your hand in marriage. Than if you except he pulls off one of his feathers on his wing and places it on a custom made necklace to show that you are with him.”
Koori smiled, “A lot like we do, except when we, as in the males, are courting they don't let anyone really near them. When they think you are ready, they'll give you their fang, on a necklace. You either except or not, if you don't than don't worry about anything but if you do, that night you will officially mate. Like your friend Ayame and Koga did.”
Kagome, Shinai, and Mizu all nodded, finally understanding what she meant. Koori looked them over, Shinai gave a faint blush, Mizu didn't she was just normal but was slightly uncomfortable with the subject. Kagome on the other hand turned a bright cherry red, and was fidgeting with her fingers, muttering something even Koori's dragon hearing couldn't comprehend.
Koori smiled, “What is the sweet smell radiating from that odd container?” she asked looking at the shampoo bottle. Kagome sighed in relief from the change in subject, “Well, it so you can wash your hair. It makes it shinier, healthier, and much more softer!” Kagome said with excitement. “Really?” Koori asked in amazement.
Kagome nodded with excitement, “Yea, you want to try it out?” Koori gave her an uncertain glance, “Umm… you first.” She said. Kagome smiled at her unsure answer. Kagome calmly poured some of the sweet smelling liquid into her hand and lathered her wet hair gently. After doing so, she rinsed and came back up, “See, just don't get into your eyes.” Kagome said.
Koori poured it just like Kagome did and followed everything Kagome did. Kagome giggled, the bubbles went everywhere. She started to `Pop' them playfully; her Tenshi friends joined in as well. When Koori dunked, she noticed Kagome was lathering her hair with a different substance. “What's that?” she asked, curiosity getting the better of the dragon. Kagome smiled, “This is conditioner, it gets tangles out of your hair, so when you brush it you're not yanking your hair out.” She tossed the conditioner bottle as well.
When the girls and Shippo walked to the other room, with towels around their perfectly shaped bodies. The other room had very little fog, and had mirrors, everywhere. “This is the `Dress up' Room as some of us like to call it.” Koori informed them, “You change, put on your make up, and play with your hair. It's like a girls' paradise.” She giggled.
There were a lot more women in here than the actual springs. Kagome narrowed her eyes Hisui and Kemurai were in there. Kemurai suddenly walked over to Kagome, “Hi, Kagome.” She said with a bitter tone. Kagome rolled her eyes, “Shut up.” Hisui walked over as well, “So you're Kagome, the miko of the Jewel? Hmm… she's not really much,” Hisui replied looking at her breasts, talking as if she weren't there.
Kagome slightly paled, `Lesbo.' Was her first thought, than, `What did she just say about my breast?' Kagome's eyes narrowed, “Go fuck yourself Hisui, or do you need Kemurai to help you with that?” she asked with irritation laced along with hatred. Hisui's eyes narrowed into small pink slits, “Say that again bitch.” Kagome rolled her azure eyes, “Can't you come up with a better name? That's all you've called me since we met.”
Kemurai fumed, “Go to hell, Higurashi!” she snapped and walked out the door. Kagome sighed, “Oh yea, that really hurt.” She growled out. “Mommy you're not a youkai, how can you growl so well?” Shippo asked. Kagome laughed and started to follow Koori and the other girls to wherever they were heading, “Nah, Shippo I just had a lot of practice with Inuyasha. You know, we fight all the time.”
“Sounds like you're in love with this, `Inuyasha' person to me.” Mizu taunted. Kagome rolled her eyes, “Oh yea, really in love with my brother.” Shippo snickered at Kagome's comment. “You're related to Lord Sesshomaru and Inuyasha?” Koori asked in surprise. Kagome giggled, “Of course not, but I have to admit I did fall in love with that arrogant brat that I hang out with.
“But we decided on just being brother and sister relationship. I feel that's better because every time he went to go see Kikyo my heart literally died and I ran back to my home.” She told them as she started to comb through her hair gently, than through Shippo's hair. She handed it to the other girls and she fixed Rin's hair into an adorable little bun.
Kagome changed into her clothes that Shippo pulled out for her. “Ah, I like you're outfit Kagome!” Mizu giggled. Shinai agreed nodding her head, while changing into baggy black jeans and a red shirt. Mizu smiled as she slipped into a pair of tight jeans and a light blue shirt. Koori wiggled into a light purple kimono with red butterflies on it; her obi as well red. Kaminari changed into a green kimono with a pink obi, matching her markings.
“Since when did Kemurai hang out with Hisui?” Mizu finally asked. “Hey, that's right.” Kaminari noticed. Shinai sighed, “She's probably up to something stupid, probably to get laid by Tachi.” Kagome covered her ears, “Don't say that, don't say that!” she whined.
Koori smiled, “I need to get back to my mate, he most likely wants me to join him instead of pampering myself. See you around, nice meeting you.” She said walking away slowly. Kagome and the other girls along with Shippo waved. “Oh before I forget, Kagome,” Koori said turning around, “Are you going to the play with anyone?” she asked.
Kagome nodded, blushing while she was doing so. Koori had a playfulness enter her azure eyes, “With who, may I ask?” she asked. Kagome fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, “Umm…. With, uh, Sesshomaru.” She squeaked. All the other girls gasped, every single one in the Dressing Room. “You're going with Lord Sesshy?” one girl asked in disbelief.
Other girls joined in, questioning the young miko about their relationship, all Kagome did was stand there looking at all of them. Many of them threatened her, others didn't quite believe, Kagome on the other hand was getting a headache. Koori walked up telling them all to shut up. “Kagome, if you would, please join my mate and I during the play. We're sitting at the balcony.”
Kagome nodded, grabbing her stuff and high tailing it out of their with Mizu, Koori, Shinai, Rin, Shippo, and Kaminari. Kaminari smiled secretly, `I knew Fluffy would crack. He asked her!' she thought of the strange occurrence with Hisui and Kemurai. Hisui was definitely was up to something.
Kagome and the other girls, with Shippo, walked outside of the steaming hallway and towards the main center. Kagome suddenly heard, a very familiar beat, “Oh no…”

Tachi-mora relaxed in the hot springs, looking much like the women's. Tachi-mora was a bit… conscious of the other males. He prayed to every God he knew, which was really only one, that no male in there was gay. Sesshomaru's senses were instantly blocked by the water and steam. Now, his senses were much like mortals, but a bit more stronger.
He sighed, involuntarily; he hated his senses like this. Another great reason to hate a water youkai. Tsurai shifted a little bit, under the harsh gaze that was set upon him by Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru slightly noticed his discomfort and raised a delicate brow. “Why is it that you are nervous?” he asked coherently. Tsurai shifted a bit more, his bat demonic wings moving the water a bit, “Uh, nothing, really. Just slightly… uh how do you put this?”
Shunusuke smiled, “In our time, males, usually don't bathe with others. Making us feel somewhat uncomfortable.” Sesshomaru slightly nodded, he too didn't bathe with other guys, besides he had his own springs, at his home and here. The males got dressed and they walked towards the auditorium. (Were the recital was last night)
Tachi-mora smirked, “Sesshomaru were going to go get our instruments, and we're thinking about playing some music. Do we need to ask Lord Hayai about the play thing we have to do?” he asked. Sesshomaru nodded, “You will, we also need to find Kagome and Kaminari. They will most likely start up something.”
Shunusuke smirked, “Can't forget Mizu and Shinai, those two are a wrecking ball.” He laughed. Tsurai nodded in agreement, “Yea… but than again, let's piss them off, shall we?” Tsurai had a look of mischief cross his light blue eyes. Tachi-mora nodded, “Okay, that we shall!” he chuckled, “Laters Sesshomaru.” They suddenly walked off to go find the elder Lord.
Sesshomaru rolled his amber eyes, `Let them be.' He thought walking into the auditorium. He sat down at the same table they did last night and waited patiently. Hisui appeared, swaying her tail back in forth, “Hi, Maru-maru-chan.” She said in her high-pitched voice.
Tachi-mora found the elder lord talking to a younger youkai, about something Tachi-mora couldn't really care less for. Lord Hayai smiled, “Ah, young Tachi-mora, what is it?” Tachi-mora and his group bowed politely, “My Lord, I was wondering if we could play some music, but sing as well.”
Lord Hayai put his hand to his chin, “Hm, I suppose so, but do you have a play to go with this?” Shunusuke sighed, “No Lord Hayai, my girlfriend, Mizu, was planning on helping us, but she's bathing.” Lord Hayai took his hand from his chin, “I see…” Tsurai slightly interrupted, “My Lord, we were hoping we could play a song or two until Shinai and Mizu come charging in and kill us for not waiting for them.” His light blue eyes sparkled slightly at saying Shinai's name. “When Mizu comes we can play the, uh, play.” He smiled.
Lord Hayai smiled at this, “Just because girls' take so long when it comes to bathing, I'll let you until your girls' come and `kill' you.” The guy's gave each other high-fives. “Thank you, My Lord.” Tachi-mora smiled and walked away with the other guys.
They flew to their rooms and pulled out their instruments, they had to take a second trip for the drums. They sat back stage, polishing, fixing, doing anything to keep themselves occupied until, Lord Hayai said they could go on stage.
Sesshomaru watched some of the plays', looking quite uninterested, and trying his hardest to ignore Hisui. Sesshomaru sensed two dragons come to him, “Hey there Lord Sesshomaru.” Koori said kindly. Sesshomaru stood, as easily as he could, with Hisui clinging to his arm. “Let go, Hisui.” He growled but she merely clung onto him tighter. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, as well as the two dragons.
“My Lord, would you like to sit with Koori and I?” the male green dragon asked. Sesshomaru looked down at Hisui's blonde head and than looked back up at Koori and her mate. Akira, the green dragon, glared harshly at Hisui, “Woman, we are not inviting you.” He said bitterly. Hisui narrowed her pink cat eyes, “Fine than,” She let go of Sesshomaru's arm, “I guess Maru-maru-chan and I aren't going.”
You might not be going, but this Sesshomaru is.” He left and walked away with koori and Akira.
Lord Hayai walked over to the group of Tenshi', “All right you guys, it's your turn. Do your best.” He smiled as the group moved all the stuff around on stage. Tachi-mora smiled and went to the front, “Okay, I know, I know, my group and I are crazy.” A couple crazed fan girls' ran to the front like the group had taught them when they first met at like villages and stuff.
“Oh right! We have some fans!” Tsurai smirked. He went behind the drums and sat there getting ready. Shunusuke played some calmer music with his bass guitar and waited for Tachi-mora to finish his little speech.
“Great, we do have some fans, okay here's the deal. My group and I aren't going to play with a scene, yet! We're going to wait until Mizu gets out of the freaking hot springs and than we'll play something for you guys. But for now, just enjoy my group and I! thank you!” he smiled and strummed his guitar. Tokei suddenly appeared, (he's the DJ. Just go with it okay-doc) “About time, man, were the hell have you been?” Tachi-mora growled at him.
Tokei rolled his eyes and got ready, “You should be glad I even showed.” Tachi-mora mouthed a song to play and all the guys nodded, “If you know this song, I want to hear you guys sing it!”
Tokei started out with a couple of twist and turns of his instrument. A lot of people cheered knowing the song quite well. Shunusuke swiped his hand against his guitar and Tsurai hit the drums.
Shunusuke: “Why does it feel like night today, something in here's not right today, why am I so uptight today, paranoia's all I got left.” Shunusuke started.
Kagome and the other girls with Shippo busted in all looking quite pissed off at them. All of them smirked at them and winked. Kagome growled, but Koori walked up to Kagome and invited her up with them. Kagome gave the others an `I'm sorry look' and went. But they didn't mind, she was falling in love without even knowing it.
Rin, Shippo, and Kagome followed Koori up to the balcony and went upstairs and finally sat beside Sesshomaru. Rin and Shippo took their seats in the chosen laps as Kagome glared at her older brother.
Shunusuke: I don't know what stressed me first, or how the pressure was fed, but I know what it feels like, to have a voice in the back of my head.” Shunusuke smiled at the crowd as he strummed his guitar.
(The italics are Tachi-mora or anyone else screaming in the song, most likely and usually Tachi-mora.)
Shunusuke: It's like a face that I hold, A face that awakens when I close my, a face watches ever time I, a face that laughs every time I ,
Tachi: and watches everything
Shunusuke: so I know that when it's time to sink or swim, that the face inside is hearing me, right underneath my skin.
Tachi: sing it with me! It's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, it's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within, it's like the face inside is right, beneath my skin!
Kagome narrowed her eyes more, he doesn't understand that screaming like that my cause some of the humans to fear him. That the screaming he does is just like how Sesshomaru talks/screams when he's losing control.
Shunusuke: I know I've got a face in me, points out all my mistakes to me, you've got a face on the inside too, you're paranoia's probably worse. I don't know what set me off first but I know what I can't stand, everybody acts like the face of the matter is, I can't add up to what you can, but everybody has a face that they hold inside, a face that awakens when they close there eyes, a face that watches every time they lie, a face that laughs every time they fall.
Tachi: It watches everything
Shunusuke: so you know that when it's time to sink or swim, the face inside is watching you, right inside your skin.
Tachi: it's like I'm paranoid looking over my back, it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, it's like I can't stop what I'm feeling within, it's like a face inside me is right beneath my skin.
Shunusuke: the face inside is right beneath your skin, the face inside is right beneath your skin
Tachi: the sun goes down, I feel the light betray me, the sun goes down, I feel the light betray me. Why? I feel the light betray me
Shunusuke (at the same time): It's like a paranoid looking over my back it's like a whirlwind inside of my head, I can't stop what I'm hearing within
Tachi: Beneath my skin!
The crowd cheered for the young Tenshi', Tachi-mora wiped the sweat off his face. screaming like that makes you sweat like crazy. They winked and clapped with the crowd, “Thank you!” they ran off the stage, while taking their instruments, and ran up to Kagome on the balcony or with Mizu and Shinai.
Shippo sweat dropped, `If looks could kill, Tachi-mora would be dead.' The young kitsune thought, looking at the frightening look on Kagome's face. Tachi-mora gave her an innocent look that asked, `What I do?'. Kagome sighed, “You're a true idiot Tachi-mora.” She groaned. “Aww… why am I a true idiot? All did was sing.” Kagome rolled her eyes, “Yea, singing, yea right. You were screaming like an uncontrolled demon! You're going to scare the humans!”
Tachi-mora gave her a look that said you-say-that-as-if-I-should-care-or-something. Kagome rolled her eyes, “Whatever, I'm not your mom, go do what you want.” Tachi-mora sighed, “You were supposed to be mad at me, not let me go! Plan spoiler!” Tachi-mora whined like a little kid. The group smiled and Kagome, Koori, and the little ones giggled.
“Kagome, want to be part of `Faint' play?” Tachi-mora asked hopefully. “As long as I'm not the one you are kissing I don't mind.” Kagome giggled. Tachi-mora rolled his eyes and jumped off the balcony, landing next to his group's table. “Convince you, yet?” Tachi-mora asked. Both Tsurai and Shunusuke were tied up and had two large anime bumps on each of their heads.
Shunusuke whimpered, “Baby, you know my wings are torn, let me out.” Mizu only smirked wider, “I don't think so, baby.” She mocked while laughing with her close friend Shinai.
Tachi-mora walked over to Kemurai, a bit of doubt filling his soul, as he came nearer and closer to her. She was talking to Hisui and some other girls that he couldn't care less for. “Kemurai, c'mon, let's go do Faint.” He said, holding out his hand. Kemurai took after looking over her new `friends'.
Tachi-mora mentally sighed with relief, he walked back over there, were Kagome was untying Shunusuke and Tsurai. Kagome gave Kemurai a death glare and went back to her `job'. Kane walked over to Kagome, giving her a hand, “Hey there, Kagome.” He flashed her a pearly white smile. Kagome blushed and tried not to notice that he was helping her.
After getting them untied, they all ran on stage, (Tenshi) and started to play. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at Kagome as well running up their. Shunusuke held a strange object in his hand, it was black, somewhat cylinder, and had a large black thing were he spoke into.
Usuke: I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard, Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see, these scars.
Shunusuke and Tachi-mora tried to hold Kemurai and Mizu with them, but they struggled against them.
Usuke: I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel, But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe, this is real.
The girls finally pulled away and looked angry, but Sesshomaru could sense that it was false anger.
Usuke: So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do, Face away and pretend that I'm not, But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got.
The girls ran over to the other group which contained, Kagome, Shinai, and surprisingly Kaminari. They were pretending to speak about Tachi-mora and Shunusuke, they were giggling and pointing at them, too.
Tachi: I can't feel the way I did before, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored, Time won't heal this damage anymore, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.
While singing this part, both Tachi-mora and Shunusuke grasped hold of their girls and dragged them back on stage with them. They, pretended to be cursing.
Sesshomaru didn't exactly understand this… `play'.
Usuke: I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident, Cause you don't understand I do what I can but sometimes I don't make, sense. I am what you never wanna say but I've never had a doubt, It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear me out
Mizu and Kemurai again, tried to pull away from the guys, as Kagome, Shinai, and Kaminari ran off stage, going back to their seats. Shunusuke and Tachi-mora seemed to have a death grip on the girls.
Usuke: So I let go watching you turn your back like you always do, Face away and pretend that I'm not, But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got.
SLAP Both girls slapped the guys across the face, in reflex the guys jumped back from the girls. Tachi-mora let on fake anger as well, chasing down Kemurai; Mizu tried not to laugh as she was grasped by Shunusuke.
Kagome giggled from Sesshomaru, Koori, and Akira's expressions of the strange `play' that the Tenshis' were playing.
Tachi: I can't feel the way I did before, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored, Time won't heal this damage anymore, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.
Tachi-mora suddenly grabbed Kemurai very close, causing her back to be to his chest. She gasped in surprise and didn't try to escape now.
Tachi: No, Hear me out now, You're gonna listen to me, like it or not, Right now, Hear me out now, You're gonna listen to me, like it or not, Right now!
Tsurai: I can't feel the way I did before, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.
After Tachi-mora finished `singing' his part, both Shunusuke and him pulled Mizu and Kemurai into a forced kiss. The girls `tried' to struggle against them, but as soon as it started, it was over.
Tachi & Usuke: I can't feel the way I did before, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored, Time won't heal this damage anymore, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored, I can't feel, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored, Time won't heal, Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.

I think I'll leave it there, and you can see what the crowd wants on the next chapter! Lol. I know… but this chapter was soooo long! With the lemon it's 39 pages! Without it… umm… 32 pages! Lol! See you guys have to love me!
Like I said in last Chapie, I'm going to post the lemon either at or so yea, don't want to get in trouble here… the lemon is 7 pages looooooooooong! So, hehe, most likely get into pretty big trouble! Lol. :0)

Band of Seven:
Yes: four!
No: three!
Bankotsu: I'm truly hurt! Not very many reviews!
Suikotsu (evil): I think we should kill them!
Suikotsu (nice): No! I'm good! And I say we just ask politely for more votes
Jakotsu: I hate the nice Suikotsu
Makotsu dancing to his own `getting married music' : Lalalalallalalalal LAAAAAAA!
Renkotsu: O…k… anyways… I'm going to steal your Jewel Shards and take over this fanfiction! MUHAHAHAHA!

Sora backs away slowly: R-right…. On with the reviews… I think….
Mediaminer people, I'm sorry! I kind of don't understand the review caption thingy! It's tooooooooooo confusing! Lol sry, but thank you for your reviews!
MysticNight9- Nice name. lol sorry. Wipes sweat from brow! Hehe! Yea. Yea…. Didn't quite get to that… eh-he
Hermonine- Okay, thank you!
XD Cute little Fox Girl XP: thanks!
SK Lovers: Thanxs, no problem… I think… if school don't kill me first! Lol
Watashi no namae wa Holly d… : I didn't get the rest of your name… YES! I think I shall! Personally I want to… but if you guys don't yea. I feel the pain! Sorry! I can't I'd get in so much trouble! Lol, yes Tokei can be. Lol, that's so funny! Tachi-mora is just like my older brother too…. Except one thing… lol. Sorry! Had to add Naraku, he messes things up, cause the stupid hot bastard can! Lol. I suppose you can't, thanks for the wonderfully long review!
Amishamj: No problem!
Elvenarcher516: Thanks! Thank you, and congrats on writing your next chapter! Lol. Hehe, thanks for the wonderful review and good luck on your fanfiction!
Flame Ivy Moon: Thanks! Lol, you poor thing! all those interruptions! I hope that don't happen on this chapter! Thank you!
The voice of: Yes! Ooh, I see what you mean… but I think I'm going to add all of them, if Band of Seven wins on yes. Nah, Jakotsu is more than just a cross-dresser! He's gay… sadly but that's what makes him hilarious. Lol. Thanks!
StarPrincess2020: Lol, thanks! Don't rip out hair! You might need it eventually! Lol thanks!
Sheenachi: HI! You don't know about what? The Band of Seven? No! Who does like Kemurai… sigh… if anyone does… I'm scared! Lol, thanks for the review! L8RZ!
Lass: Thanks! Yea, I thought that would be pretty cute, too! Thanks, yea, who isn't. lol, yea, I don't think many do, but I have to say, since he is my little creation, I wove him to deaf! Lol. Yea, tankies!
Sesshyslove4ever234: Lol, thanks. Yea of course! They will have much more, I'm sure of it! Thanks!
Sesshie's Black Dominatrix: Awesome name! Lol of course, no problem! Lol, omg, yea! I should be the one thanking you! So, THANK YOU! Lol!
Goddess-love-fight-sessy's: and I didn't get the rest of our name either.. tear! Thanks! Maybe he will maybe he won't lol
Meh: thanks! No prob!
FloodInfestedSpartan: Aww… just the votes are to be tallied hopefully by next chapter! Lol, thanks! No problem!
Littleschoolgirl: okay, thanks!
KivaJaganshi: I think I spelt that right. If not soooooooooory! Thanks! Lol, maaaaaybe! Lol, no prob!
Lady Lenn: Yes! Lol, of course! Thanks! Lol, yea! Kikyo, can't stand her! Yes! I miiiiiiis! Inuyasha! Wahhhhhhhhhh!
Ear-tweak: I really, really, really, really like your name! it's my favorite site name lol. Thanks! Yea, I try to keep Fluffy in character lol. Thanks!
Moonfoxesrule: thanksssssssssss! Yeaaaaaaa! BROWNIES! BROWNIES! Pwease? See ya!
Kouga's true lover: lol, scratches the back of neck and animestyle sweatdrops… eh-he thanks!
Hikaritenshi200- thanks!
Aangsair: Hehe, bad habit! Thankies! Yea! Me too! I have it all planned out, on how Sesshomaru and her mate lol! Thanks for the review!
Yuki Asao: yea… I think I did too, and I have to admit, I was being a bitch. That week, wasn't my week, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about me. I just don't really like `nicknames' not really my thing. Thanks, to me, it was a flame. Oh…. Not really all that great at apologies, but sorry. I can be a bitch, and I'm sorry about it. Thanks…
Mia: thanks!
Abc: hehe, abc…. Thanks, yep! Lol, and more you shall have, 39 pages more!
LynGreenTea: lol, thanks, no problem!
Nomatter: No, the kids ran off to Sesshy's room
PoisonApples09: thanks! Lol, I fell… loved lol!
Tenshi no Kitsune: lol, yea. Sweat drops. Thanks!

Wow! That's a lot! Thanks for all the gracious and wonderful reviews, and Yuki, I swear to God Almighty, I'm sorry! Thanks for all the great reviews!
Bankotsu: Vote for the Band of Seven!
Inuyasha: No! Don't for Inu, don't!
Banko: No! Vote for the Band of Seven!
Sora: Looks, like we have a voting pole! Lol!
I will know if you vote twice! Thanks for the reviews! Next chapter will hopefully not be sooooooooo long, I think it will drive people insane if so! Lol thanks, buh-bye!