InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of a Tenshi ❯ Relization ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you guys soooo much for your patience on my stupidity! It turns out my uncle couldn't fix my memory chip, and I have to start over in so many things. Which sucks, but hey I'll survive. I think I remember some of my stuff, but I'm not completely positive. This chapter is for all you guys who still love me enough to read!
 
~x~x~
 
Oh and I'll put the notes that I had used in chapter15 from fanfiction . net for the mediaminer, fanworks, and animespiral peoples:
Sigh… It comes to the date in which I was supposedto have a fixed memory chip and a new chapter up. It comes to find out that my uncle couldn't fix the damned thing and I have to start over.Oh well… I'm going to try to have a new chapter up in the next two weeks!If not start sending me angry protests in email! (I'm demanding that!) June 29, 2006
Thank you guys soooo much for standing by me in this whooooooooole ordeal! I love you tons and as soon as I finish this little note, I'm going to start on it! Wish me luck!
Oh I have some pretty good ideas for this chapter and so on: (Tells me what you think!)
Kemurai should be dumped in this chapter.
There needs to be more fluff between Hisui and Sessy. Wait, wait!Don't kill me!Listen… read…. Whatever… There's going to be a problem, as explained in chapter 14 the Challenge. Of course…. Hehe, Sessy won't fall for it untila certain thing happens!
More fluff between Kaminari and Tachi-mora.
Kane needs more opportunities with Kagome.
Kaminari starts feeling for Tachi-mora.
Shippo and Rin need to scheme more with the evil master mind known as Hisoka!
Sessy needs to be more possessive of Kags.
Tachi-mora needs to show his protective older brother side.
More Miroku and Sango fluff.
More views on Naraku, Tokei, Kanna, Kagura, Kemurai, Hisui, and Kane's plots.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd…. Anything else You guys suggest please doooo!
Love you guys!
Sora Chi Kaminari
~x~x~
 
This chapter is an extremely important chapter!! It's pretty much the main conflict in this whole entire fan fiction!
 
Chapter 15: Realization
 
The crowd was silent for the slightest moment when all the music was off. Finally after three seconds of the Tenshis holding their breaths, the crowd went wild. Tachi-mora placed his hand in a fist threw it up in the air.
 
Shunusuke busted out laughing, “So, when we going to teach them Mosh Pits?” the group on stage laughed along with the red headed Tenshi. Tachi-mora let go of Kemurai, with a look of almost, complete distaste. The short brown haired Tenshi didn't seem to notice the look of disgust on her boyfriend's face.
 
Tachi-mora and the gang yanked their crap off of the large stage and left it back stage. Tsurai nudged Tokei, “Hey, c'mon man, let's go.” Tokei tore his gaze from the azure eyed Tenshi that was sitting down next to the cold hearted youkai, Sesshomaru. `Damn.' He thought with an odd glare within his eyes. “Yea, let's go.”
 
Tsurai's eyes narrowed, `Why was he staring so intently at Kagome? He better not fall for her and get in between Sess and her.' Tsurai walked behind the violet winged Tenshi, watching him suspiciously.
 
~x~x~
 
Kagome walked up the stairs that led to the balconies to the auditorium room. Kagome smiled, `I recognize that aura.' As Kagome neared, “Hi Kane, thanks for helping me with the guys.” Kane pulled away from the wall he was leaning against, “No problem.” He flashed an amazing smile. Kagome's heart slightly fluttered but not enough for the young Tenshi to notice.
 
“What are you doing out here?” she questioned. The golden haired neeko looked her young body up and down, shamelessly, she was wearing a long sleeved tight green shirt with a triangle at her belly button, and at the end of the sleeves holding her middle finger within, as well as tight blue pants. (jeans)
 
“Simply… beautiful.” Kane purred out, loving the dark blush that appeared on the azure haired Tenshi. “T-thanks.” Kagome smiled slightly sheepishly. “Why are thanking me? It can't help but state the truth.” His smirk only grew with the growing blush upon her face.
 
Kane walked over to Kagome, and she noticed his beautiful kimono, dark maroon with silver five pointed stars crawling up and down his arm, and down his left leg. His sash was dark maroon as well, with three silver stripes.
 
“I don't wish to sound as if I'm begging you, My Lady. But I was wondering, if you would come with me to the match? Some males are already fighting over the women.” Kagome smiled at the neeko's attempt to get a slight date with her. “Um, I suppose so. But what of Shippo?”
 
Kane's smirk fell, “Can't your elder brother watch him?” Kagome thought about it, `I guess he could, but than I wouldn't have a random reason to get away if needed. But than again, I'm at a Festival for mates and stuff.' Kagome gave him a soft smile, “I suppose so. I'm not sure if he'll like it too well.”
 
Kane's classic smirk awoke again, “Excellent. It should be tomorrow an hour or so after noon.” Kagome nodded, “Alright, but I think Shippo is probably getting worried at what's taking me so long.”
 
Kane nodded, grasping a hold of her silky soft hand, kissing the back of it, “I suppose I can let you out of my sight, but it will be quite hard, I have not seen such beauty in my long life.” Kagome's blush returned, “Bye, Kane-sama.”
 
Kane gave her a small snort letting her hand free, “Just call me Kane.” Kagome smiled, “I suppose.”
 
Kagome walked past the flirtatious male, Kane, and headed to the balcony that contained Shippo, Rin, Koori, Akira, and Sesshomaru. At the thought of the silver haired youkai her heart fluttered around in her chest. `Stop that you stupid heart, you're supposed to stay in one spot and beat.' She thought dumbly to herself.
 
As Kagome opened the door all the heads turned. Sesshomaru took a slight whiff of her scent and his inner youkai was instantly fuming. Her scent of fresh rain and sakura blossoms were slightly covered by Kane's infuriating scent. Both Akira and Koori noticed the change in the Inu Tai-Youkai's scent.
 
“Hi, Oka-san!” Shippo said excitedly, also noticed his hopefully, future Outo-san's anger and jealousy. “Hey there little guy. Hi guys!” she said happily right back at them. Koori and Akira smiled and welcomed her back and congratulated her on her slight act. “Thanks, but I didn't do anything. All I did was stand their and act like I was blabbering.” Kagome smiled.
 
“Better than doing nothing, Kagome-san!” Rin giggled. Kagome shrugged, “I suppose so.” They were silent for a moment and allowed the people on stage do their thing. None though, were as impressive as Tachi-mora's play.
 
Around 30 minutes later, all could tell the children were becoming quite restless. Rin leaned into Sesshomaru's ear, “Outo-san, may Shippo and I go play with Hisoka?” Sesshomaru looked at the young kit fox and took notice of him as well asking the same question except to Kagome.
 
Kagome looked at Sesshomaru and pretty much gave him the authority to choose. Sesshomaru nodded and both kids were out faster than Kagome's lightning strikes. Koori giggled and whispered, “I want children.” Akira looked over at his mate, a suggestive look on his face. Koori slightly blushed and looked across the table at Kagome. Kagome giggled as well, giving Koori a look that made Koori slightly fidget.
 
Sesshomaru watched Kagome, with an extremely strong glare as if he could see through her if he stared long enough, and Kagome had to admit she was getting uncomfortable under the gaze. When Kagome would turn to look at him instead of the play, Sesshomaru would look over her head as if he were actually watching the play. (Which he had no desire to what-so-ever.)
 
`Why?' he asked continuously in his mind, `Why? … damn it, why?' Sesshomaru was about to explode with so many emotions he rarely felt. Jealousy, anger, fear, rejection, a strange urge to kill, to hunt, to show Kagome whom she belonged to.
 
Sesshomaru hadn't felt true jealousy since Inuyasha was granted Tetsusaiga and not himself. He left his mind blank a moment, `What a pathetic reason for this Sesshomaru to get jealous over.' Anger, such a strong and over coming emotion, and it had yet again taken over him.
 
His dark fear, fear…. Fear that she would choose the damned neeko over him. Rejection had to go with fear. The urges for him to kill and hunt he knew instantly was all for Kane. But the last one… …. How would he do that without hurting her? `It has to be my instinct… has to be.'
 
He would never intentionally hurt her, never wants to. And yet he knew if she would accept him, he would have to hurt her to claim her. To make it official. Sesshomaru wanted so badly to rub his temples but dislodged the urge to. All of these emotions and the woman whom was singing, (opera), was making his inu senses go insane.
 
Lord Hayai finally came upon the stage, “Alright, well from what I can tell, that is the end for today! A few challenges have been constructed and so tomorrow there will be a few battles!” the crowd was loud, cheering and chanting stuff about the contestants.
 
Lord Hayai smiled his misty green eyes glowing slightly, “Yes, I'm just as excited as my pup Hisoka is of just being here.” A group whom knew Hisoka laughed, “In other words, he couldn't care less!” the guard, Katsu yelled out. And as soon as the panther youkai's voice had ended everybody was laughing. “Alright have fun.” Hayai laughed, and walked off of the stage.
 
Sesshomaru stood up, nodding at both Koori and Akira, they stood up and bowed and waved to Kagome. “Bye Kagome, maybe we'll see you at lunch or something, nani?” Kagome looked at Sesshomaru and the Tai-Youkai nodded, “Hai, at lunch.” Sesshomaru said calmly, even though millions of emotions were running through his veins.
 
Koori gave Kagome a hug and walked out the door with her mate, to Kami knows were. Sesshomaru lifted his hand to her and she gently grabbed it and she was instantly pulled into the Tai-Youkai's arms. Kagome gasped, `What in the world is he doing?' she whimpered slightly.
 
Sesshomaru all but yanked Kagome into his arms, his nose instantly placed itself in her hair and slowly moved down to her neck were her pulse lay. And as he sniffed her pulse and licked it ever so slowly, her pulse quickened and her scent slightly spiked.
 
`Oh Kami! This is waaaaaaaay too much like my dream for my own taste!' Kagome thought right after his warm slick tongue lapped gently, slowly at her pulse. She could feel her blood rushing through her body extremely quick, and she had the strangest feeling that her heart was going to fly out of her chest.
 
Sesshomaru slowly deeply growled at Kagome, his hand now leaving her hand to wrap itself at her waist, yanking her ever so closer to his body. Sesshomaru's head suddenly shot up, his golden eyes sparking something, frightening Kagome slightly.
 
Sesshomaru was so close that Kagome could feel his warm, heavy breath upon her face. He was…. Panting. Pushing her closer so their hips aligned, Sesshomaru's lips quickly captured hers, yanking her into a passionate, demanding kiss.
 
Kagome gasped at his sudden roughness and Sesshomaru took all advantage of her open cavern. `Damn you taste so sweet, My Beautiful One.' Sesshomaru thought ravishing her mouth with his own. Slowly advancing on the silky blue haired Tenshi, Sesshomaru backed Kagome up into one of the chairs they had been sitting in. Kagome was now starting to feel the slight results in which this was doing to Sesshomaru.
 
Kagome's hands tangled slightly in a mixture of his hair and Sesshomaru's kimono, clinging on to both items tightly. His advances upon her smaller body made her body act on simple reactions. Sesshomaru growled low, incredibly low in his throat, different from the other times they had kissed.
 
Sesshomaru's teeth, tongue, lips clashed with Kagome's forcing her to almost choke with his extreme forceful kiss. Sesshomaru suddenly bit her lip, not enough to draw blood but enough to make the young girl squeak, and pulled away. His beautiful angelic yet ever so demonic face was still extremely close to her own, and she couldn't back up due to the chair that seemed to be nailed to the ground.
 
And now Kagome knew for a fact, Sesshomaru was panting. Sesshomaru looked deep into her slightly glazed, partially frightened eyes. Her lips swollen, more than he had ever seen them, her cheeks flushed from the slight lack of breath and from the force of the amazing kiss.
 
The tightness upon his kimono was starting to wrinkle do to her hands. His arm around her waist didn't loosen the slightest bit either, and both of their hips were still aligned pushed hard together. Kagome's bottom was on the top of the chair and her feet had left the ground in turn to fit with him.
 
Than he noticed, even though his face was still close, she refused to look at him. Sesshomaru gave her a gentle peck, “Are you ashamed of this Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru questioned the small Tenshi.
 
Kagome gasped slightly and looked at his intense golden amber orbs. “How could I ever be?” her voice was lower than a whisper, still slightly panting. Sesshomaru placed his forehead against hers, he was silent a moment as he allowed her to catch her breath. As soon as her breath was normal again, Sesshomaru slightly grinded against her, causing her to gasp and start panting again.
 
Sesshomaru smirked slightly, seeming to like this reaction, he continued his small grinding motions against his Kagome. She gasped again and her grip on him tightened. His smirk only seemed to grow, “Tell this Sesshomaru, do you like this? Do you like the feel of this Sesshomaru against you?” his voice deep lower than usual, almost huskier.
 
Kagome's blush intensified slightly as she closed her eyes, “Will I sound horrible if I answered your question?” Kagome asked gently her voice still barely louder than a whisper. “It's only me here. You can answer without sounding horrible to me anytime.” His grinding motions intensified slightly. And Kagome's gasps only grew, “It's different, odd, but I-I like it-t.”
 
Sesshomaru smirked pulling her into another kiss as he grinded against her virgin body. Kagome moaned slightly, her arousal spiked and Sesshomaru became the slightest bit harder, trying to keep his inner self down. “Good.” He mumbled into the passionate kiss.
 
(That would be the perfect spot for Tachi-mora to walk in on them, nani? But I'm not that mean! Cast: rolls their eyes.)
 
~x~x~
 
As soon as Shippo tracked down Hisoka's scent, both he and Rin were off, looking for the mischievous purple haired inu. Hisoka was outside, with his mother sitting underneath a Shidarezakura tree. A form of a cherry tree, known as the weeping cherry tree.
 
The beautiful branches were drooping, with five almost fully bloomed petals. And at the base of the long tall trunk, Lady Amaya and Hisoka sat. That's when Rin noticed, Hisoka was really the only child of Lady Amaya's that looked almost exactly like her.
 
Lady Amaya looked up, smiling one of the softest most beautiful smiles to them, “Hey!” Hisoka waved to them. Both Shippo and Rin smiled brightly and ran over there. “Hi My Lady!” Rin said bowing with Shippo following her movements.
 
Both children sat down as Lady Amaya handed them freshly picked apples. “Oooh so sweet tasting!” Rin giggled. Lady Amaya smiled her approval to the children. They were quiet for some time except when one would mutter something and someone would mutter something back.
 
“Did somebody go to bed late?” Amaya asked, noticing how quite the children were being. Rin shook her head, “No, I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to ask Hisoka a question.” Rin looked over to Hisoka; the dark green eyed inu looked curiously at Rin.
 
Shippo took another bite out of his apple, swallowed and than spoke, “Yea… we're not quite sure how to make Oka-san-” Rin cut in, “And Outo-san have some time alone!” Lady Amaya laughed gently, “Oh, so you two are playing matchmaker?”
 
Rin giggled, “Yes ma'am!” Hisoka raised his small eyebrow, “And what do you expect me to do?” Hisoka asked, mischief lacing his voice. “Well, Rin and I haven't figured anything too great out yet. We were hoping you would.”
 
Hisoka smirked, “I can think of quite a few things to get those two to mate, but if Kane keeps up his stuff this could become quite a challenge.” All were quiet letting the young inu think. A frown suddenly formed on his mouth, “That Tokei guy…. He seems interested in Kagome too. That's two other people we have to keep distracted while we have out plans going….” He fell silent again.
 
Lady Amaya's face held a small smile, `So mischievous… much like my little brother was.' Even in her thoughts, her voice was so pure and soft. Hisoka looked from his spot in his mother's lap to the two other children on each side of her. “I think I have quite a few to get them closer, but we three will have to sidetrack Tokei and Kane.”
 
Rin looked across to Shippo and both great large smiles turned into hefty giggles. Rin suddenly looked up at Lady Amaya, “You won't tell will you?” Rin's bright brown eyes enlarged curiosity taking over her. Lady Amaya smiled her soft gentle smile, “Of course not… Hayai and I had a few schemers in our mating as well.” All the children giggled again.
 
~x~x~
 
Tachi-mora walked with Shunusuke and Tsurai outside to the enlarged garden on the East Side of the Central Castle. “Oo, nice. I like.” Shunusuke commented as they sat down in the lush grass surrounded by varieties of flowers and trees. “Yea, I could get use to this place, if everybody wasn't hitting on Kagome.” Tachi-mora seemed to seethe.
 
Tsurai laughed, “You're a loser, man. This whole thing is about getting with the one you want.” Tachi-mora humphed, “Whatever, I still don't like it.” Shunusuke and Tsurai just laughed.
 
They were quiet a moment, Tsurai opened his mouth to speak and the other men looked at him, but he shook his head no. “Is this about Shinai?” Tachi-mora asked suspiciously. Tsurai's light blue eyes widened, “W-What?! No- no!” Shunusuke laughed, “You're worse than Kagome when it comes to Sesshomaru.”
 
Feh am not!” Tsurai protested. Tachi-mora slapped him on the back, aware to dodge the demonic bat wings. “C'mon, if you want us to hook you guys up, just tell us!” both the red head and black streaked headed men laughed. “You guys are cruel.” Tsurai muttered.
 
“Actually… it's more of, Tokei.” Tachi-mora's eyebrow rose at this one. “What about the ass?” Shunusuke laughed at Tachi-mora's favorite-three-letter-word. “When we got off stage… he was looking directly at Kagome, almost as if he were a youkai ready to just grab her and take her somewhere.” He whispered silently.
 
Tachi-mora's green eyes sparked, “What?” looking directly at the quarter bred bat. Tsurai nodded, “It's true. He was looking at her and when he looked at Sesshomaru a strong hatred appeared in his pale eyes.” Shunusuke shook his head; Tsurai wasn't the type of man to lie, he was always the goody-good type of person. Rarely did anybody find Tsurai lie or to cheat, or to even snitch on somebody, Tsurai was just…. Kind hearted.
 
Tsurai bit his lip and looked down at his lap, slightly fiddling with his chains on his pants. Tachi-mora rubbed his temples his mind going on overload. “When I introduced everybody, was he looking at her?” his protective older brother side showing, almost, threateningly.
 
Shunusuke sighed, trying to think back, “Well…. When we were walking back into the castle the first day when we caught up with every body, he did seem to stare at her a lot… but that may just be me.” Tsurai shook his head, “I didn't notice.” A blush formed upon his healthy pale face.
 
The other men laughed, “You really need to hook up with Shinai. If you don't you might just explode!” Shunusuke laughed out at him. Tsurai's blush only seemed to intensify, “No I'm serious guys.” He almost seemed to whine.
 
Tachi-mora suddenly punched the ground next to him, causing the flowers around that area loose their petals, “Damn it.” Shunusuke would have snickered at one of Tachi-mora's favorite-four-letter-words, “I don't understand why he'd just suddenly find an attraction to Kagome. You're only supposed to have three mates in life. Sesshomaru and Kagome are to be mates… I know that their supposed to be together.”
 
“How are we supposed to keep the others away from Sesshomaru and Kagome?” Tsurai asked suddenly. A cool smirk appeared on Tachi-mora's once enraged face, “There's a little kit that Kagome has, a mortal Sesshomaru keeps, and a little ass that Kaminari claims as a brother. Need I say more?” all three men laughed as they stood up looking for the three just named children.
 
~x~x~
 
Inuyasha's foot tapped continuously on the wooden floor of Kaede's hut. “Inuyasha that sound is about to drive me to the brink of hell.” Sango glared at the inu hanyou. “What it's not my fault! I can't stand just sitting here while Kagome's having a good time at the Summer Festival.”
 
Miroku sighed walking through the small tapestry that was used as a door, “I heard some rumors of Kagura flying around a couple villages over.” Inuyasha jumped to his feet, “Are you positive?” Inuyasha asked almost hesitant. Miroku nodded, “Yea…” Sango stood up, “Than what are we waiting for?”
 
Both Inuyasha and Miroku walked out of the hut allowing Sango to change into her slayer outfit. Sango came out with her boomerang and Kirara in tow. Miroku smiled a beautiful charming smile, not one of his natural lecherous smiles. And surprisingly it made Sango's heart set flight.
 
Miroku and Sango hopped onto Kirara's back holding hands, “Let's go, Kirara.” Kirara let out one of her gigantic roar's and took flight in the air, Inuyasha not far ahead jumping and running. And not even ten minutes later had they found Kagura, not in a village destroying it, but instead standing in the middle of a forest almost looking as if she admired the Kanzan tree.
 
She had one of the flowers that hadn't completely bloomed in her hand tracing the beautiful petals. When she noticed the four of the six Inu-Tachi had stopped, she turned around. “Kagura! What are you doing here?” Inuyasha growled at her hand on Tetsusaiga's hilt. Kagura just stared at him a moment.
 
“To be free. The Wind should not be bottled up like a toy to be let out when needed, but to be free and swim around the earth and do as it pleases.” She said softly, almost too softly for her normal attitude.
 
“What are you-” Inuyasha started off, but Kanna suddenly appeared. Her mirror showing off an image of the castle. “Naraku is planning to kidnap Kagome.” Kanna's soft almost non existent voice slightly echoed throughout the forest. “What? Why?” Sango asked, hopping off of Kirara, “Kikyo will not give him what he wants, and so he intends to use Kagome's new found strength to do what he wishes it to do.” Kagura replied.
 
“And what is that Kikyo will not do?” Miroku asked as well off of Kirara. “It's… hard to say.” Kagura started out, “He doesn't tell his toys exactly what he's going to do.” Kanna's mirror flashed to a man with jet black hair, dark green eyes, and raven black wings with blue tips, “He is the brother of your Kagome.” Kanna said the small show of Tachi-mora was when he punched the flowers and the petals flew around him.
 
The mirror flashed another picture, a picture of a pale green eyed Tenshi, with violet colored hair and wings. “This,” Kagura said with some slight hesitation, “Is Naraku's first incarnation, Tokei. He has been with the older brother for the past five years. He is as well at the castle, and … he is to help with the kidnapping.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widened, `No. No…. this can't be. Why, how?' his own mind on overload. “He's been ahead of us for the past five years? The Jewel barely broke six months ago! How in the…. Damn it.” Inuyasha cursed. Sango and Miroku's own minds were going hay wire.
 
“I… I don't know.” Kagura replied, the extremely soft voice appearing again. “All I really know is that he's immune to love. And his mark is underneath his right armpit… as well as he can regenerate faster than Muso could.”
 
Inuyasha's amber eyes flashed, “Muso.” He whispered, hand still upon the Tetsusaiga's hilt. Sango's hand lowered from the large boomerang. “Are you sure Kagura?” Sango asked. Kagura's red eyes looked over to the slayer, “I'm positive… I had watched one of his battles before in Kanna's mirror.”
 
“Do you know anything else of him?” Miroku asked, his violet blue eyes flashed hoping for more knowledge of this new incarnation. Kagura shook her head no, “The older brothers group… Tokei knows too much of them. Knows their weakness, strengths, what fuels them, and what they can't live without.”
 
“Naraku, he plans to meet them tonight.” Kanna said her ghostly voice slightly sending shivers down all their backs. Who are them?” Sango asked. Kanna's mirror flashed a picture of a neeko youkai clinging to Sesshomaru's arm, another getting in his face yelling, Tokei, and Tenshi with short raven hair and a tube top on.
 
“I recognize those neeko's…” Inuyasha trailed off. “Your elder brother's rivals.” Kanna said. “Aren't you guys going to get caught?” Inuyasha suddenly said. Kagura's eyes flashed a moment. “Naraku sent Kanna with me; he has no other mirrors, besides he thinks we're checking up with Tokei.”
 
“You say that as if you're positive you won't get caught.” Inuyasha said. Sango and Miroku's eyes narrowed, what was Inuyasha so concerned about? Kagura swallowed some what hard, “I am positive we won't get caught; besides… it's on the way.”
 
“So the castle is more south.” Miroku sated. Kagura was about to shake her head no but noticed he was talking of Naraku's castle. “Yes. But do not go after him. He will know then. He's going to move his castle near the Central Castle soon. I think maybe tonight.”
 
Inuyasha nodded, “So. Should we go with them?” Inuyasha turned and looked back at Sango and Miroku. “Inuyasha, I'm not so sure.” Sango said her voice a bit tense. Miroku put his large hand on her shoulder, “If we do so, you might be able to see Kagome soon.” Miroku said reassuringly.
 
Sango gave into the small amount of comfort, “I suppose, but if this is a trick, Kagura. You will regret it.” Sango growled out. Kagura narrowed her eyes slightly, but let it go. “So off we go?” Miroku asked.
 
Kagura nodded as she pulled out her feather from her hair and let the winds dance around her. Inuyasha kneeled slightly getting his legs ready for another long run, “It's about seven hours from here, am I right?” Inuyasha asked. Kanna nodded as she sat down on Kagura's large feather. Miroku and Sango hopped on Kirara and they were off.
 
~x~x~
 
Kagome giggled slightly as Sesshomaru nuzzled her neck and tickled her slightly, “S-stop it-it!” Kagome giggled. Sesshomaru's smirk appeared again, “Stop what, this Sesshomaru doesn't know what you wish to make stop.”
 
Kagome just laughed harder as he tickled her senseless, his claws seemed to add just the right affect to send her tickled skin hay wire. They were now in Sesshomaru's room trying to get ready for lunch, but it didn't seem to be working very well.
 
Riko, Lady of the Southern Lands, came walking by them after they finally left the balcony. Lady Riko was extremely sweet to Kagome and teased her about being Sesshomaru's mate-to-be. And Kagome trying not to be too embarrassed tried saying something but ended up saying, “Me, with Fluffy-sama. No way!”
 
And let's just say, Kagome was chased around the castle until she somehow ended up his room trying to keep him out but not succeeding to well. Thus ends to Sesshomaru tickling her senseless.
 
“Sesshomaru I'm hungry.” Kagome mumbled against the kiss that was now being placed upon her lips as her hands were tied above her head from his tail and his arm wrapped around her waist brining her ever so close to him yet again.
 
Sesshomaru growled lowly in his throat, “Hmm… and you expect me to do what of this?” Sesshomaru asked cockily as he kissed down her throat and back up to her ear. “C'mon Sesshomaru please.” Sesshomaru slightly sucked on the lobe of her ear, “Please what?” flicking his tongue around the oval instead of elfish ear. A small moan was his reply as he started to kiss her again.
 
~x~x~
 
Mizu, Shinai, and Kaminari walked around the large garden admiring the beauty of it all. Kaminari's nose started twitching slightly when she smelled the sweet cologne that Tachi-mora wore. Shinai was the first to notice her new found friend's nose to twitch, “Whatcha smell? Is it a good smelling male?” Shinai giggled.
 
Kaminari blushed a deep red, “Wha- no!” Mizu laughed, “I betcha she smelled Tachi-mora. She seems to stare at him quite often.” Kaminari's eyes bugged, “Wha- no! It's nothing like that! He just smells different! I'm not use to it!!” she said quickly trying to cover it up.
 
Shinai rolled her creamy green eyes, “Uh-huh sure.” Emphasizing the r on sure. “Want to go meet up with them anyways?” Mizu asked. The girls shrugged and started to walk over to the respected area.
 
“Hey guys wait up!” Mizu yelled out at the three men. All turned and looked at them, “Hey!” Shunusuke waved at the small female group. The girls walked over to the area, “You guys looked like you were about to take flight, where were you going?” Shinai asked.
 
As the girls neared Tachi-mora couldn't help it but when he looked at Kaminari's a whole field of butterflies entered his stomach. She was wearing a different kimono, most likely about to go eat lunch in, it was a dark pink with light extremely light yellow dragons on the bottom. Her hair was down and the wind flew it in every which way giving her a look of pure and natural beauty.
 
Mizu and Shinai were still wearing their jeans and t-shirts looking as beautiful as ever. Shunusuke pulled Mizu into his arms and kissed her lightly on the lips, “Ready to go eat?” Shinai smiled at Tsurai and Tsurai smiled a charming gorgeous one he had always given to her, and it always seemed held back only for her.
 
Tachi-mora walked over to Kaminari grasping her hand and gently kissing the back of it. “A Pleasure to see you again Lady Kaminari.” He let go of her silk soft hand. Kaminari blushed a couple shades darker. “Same here, Tachi-mora.” She smiled a bright exquisite one.
 
Mizu giggled, “I bet you those two will be perfect for one another.” Mizu whispered in Shunusuke's ear. Shunusuke chuckled watching Kaminari blanch, “You have a lot of nerve Mizu!” Kaminari stuttered. Mizu only laughed harder, “Yea, but you know that I'm right.” Tachi-mora, Shinai, and Tsurai gave them all confused looks but they blew them off.
 
“We were planning on going to see what the munchkins were up to, but sense you guys came I suppose we can go eat lunch.” Tachi-mora said, his voice was deep and lower than usual. Mizu smiled, “Alright sounds like a plan.” She smiled looping her arm with her mate. Shinai blushed as Tsurai did the same and Tachi-mora just walked side by side with Kaminari, as if they had known each other forever.
 
And because of it, Kaminari felt… left out in some odd way. She felt horrible for getting jealous but how could she help it? He was a gorgeous black winged Tenshi, at a mating Festival, right after mating season, and the people here expect her not to be jealous?
 
`I suppose I could always battle with Kemurai just for the sheer hell of it.' She thought, `I mean after all I haven't been in a battle in over a month and a half. Yea, I could just battle her and say its cause I'm bored out of my mind.' Her mind was blank for a moment before Tachi-mora started talking.
 
“Hey what do you guys think, if I dump Kemurai today, I could have 12 days to myself or anybody else.” They all nodded, “Sounds reasonable, but how you going to do it?” Shunusuke asked. Tachi-mora smirked, “Simple-”
 
A little fox youkai was suddenly clung to his leg, “Uncle Tachi!” Tachi-mora's eyes bulged, “Uncle?” Shippo smiled up at his uncle, “Yea duh, Kagome's your sister and I'm her son!” he crossed his eyes and stuck out his tongue at him.
 
“You're pretty cocky for somebody who's attached to my leg.” Tachi-mora gritted his teeth against the urge to knock the young kit fox to Kami-knows-where. Shippo shrugged, “Kagome would kick your butt first.”
 
“Oh please!” Tachi-mora said crossing his arms against his chest. Lady Amaya suddenly walked up, “Shippo, you really shouldn't tease him in such a way.” her voice was so calm, so sweet. Tachi-mora had to glance at her twice to make sure the woman's voice actually came from her.
 
All bowed to her, except Kaminari, “Oka-san are you going to go eat with Daddy?” Lady Amaya smiled, “I think I'm going to skip this meal,” all the Tenshi looked at her like she was insane, “Youkai do not have to eat meals all the time, usually once every week or so.” She smiled at their slight understanding.
 
Hisoka looked over at Shippo and than Rin, “I think this plan will be even better with this group helping.” Hisoka said slyly. Shippo and Rin giggled as Shippo jumped off of Tachi-mora's leg. Hisoka looked Tachi-mora up and down, “You want your little sister with Sesshomaru? Am I right?” Tachi-mora looked suspiciously at the purple haired inu, “Yea what of it.”
 
Hisoka's smile widened, “I'll tell you more tonight first I have to make sure it will work.”
 
~x~x~
 
The rest of the day was pretty much just settling in and trying not to get lost in the Large Central Castle. But Kagome's direction skills still aren't the best and she wouldn't you know go lost.
 
As she was walking back trying to retrace her steps she felt Kemurai's aura coming nearer along with another aura she didn't quite recognize. As they fell into the light Kagome saw Kemurai be yanked into a raven youkai's arms, kissed roughly and shoved up against some random wall.
 
`Now if that isn't proof enough that she's cheating on Tachi than Kami knows what is.' Kagome thought slightly sick to her stomach at how Kemurai simply grabbed the Raven's … rod and was moving her hand back and forth over it through the kimono cloth of his pants.
 
Kagome blanched, `Oh My Kami!! That is sick…. And wrong… and thank Kami they went into a room!' Kagome thought completely and full of disgust. She walked quickly by the door and tried to sense for somebody's aura she recognized anybody's would do, she wasn't being picky at the moment.
 
A hand grasped her shoulder and turned her sharply around, “Oh Kami, Tokei, I thought, oh I don't know what I thought!” Tokei just gave her a charming smile, “Get lost?” Kagome nodded, “Yea by the way you were walking, you looked it. C'mon let's go find your brother.”
 
“At night it seems as though nobody exists in this castle, it's kind of creepy.” Kagome said rubbing her hands up and down her arms. Tokei just laughed letting his deep rich laughter encircle her. Kagome smiled, “What were you doing down there?” Tokei looked over at her, “I was looking at the many decorations, the castle is amazing, is it not?”
 
Kagome looked around her and truth be told, the decorations were amazing, but they were almost the same in each hallway. “Yea, I suppose.” They walked silently for a couple moments thoughts to themselves as they took one step at a time never really looking at one another.
 
`I almost blew my cover over there damn it.' Tokei thought a boiling rage running through him. `She's rather beautiful, and she looked a bit frantic.' He looked over at her long silky blue hair with azure eyes matching perfectly. Perfect frame, perfect looks, innocent in more ways than one, and an excellent personality.
 
“Why were you walking so quickly earlier?” He found himself talking without him exactly having the control. Kagome looked up at him confused a moment, “Oh, I saw Kemurai and some Raven Youkai pretty much making love in the hallway… rather disgusting!” Kagome spat out.
 
Tokei smiled, “Yes, she's quite the disgusting one. A bit insecure is all I can figure out though.” He said. “Are you taking her side in this?” Kagome asked suspiciously. Tokei smirked at her, “No, no, you have me wrong. I was just saying.” Kagome nodded, “Sorry, I shouldn't have attacked you like that. It's just I can't stand her and she's dating my brother.”
 
“Was dating your brother.” Tokei corrected her. Kagome's eyes narrowed, “What do you mean was?” Kagome asked. Tokei smiled, “He's going to break up with her tomorrow.” Kagome smiled brightly, “Good. Than maybe he'll try finding someone caring and understands his past a bit better.”
 
“Understands who's past Kagome?” Tachi-mora walked over to the twosome. Kagome smiled, “Yours goofy.” Tachi-mora smiled back at his little sister, but when he glanced at Tokei, another look came to life on the young Tenshi. “What were you two doing anyways?”
 
Kagome told him all the events up until now, and oddly Tachi-mora just nodded through it all, didn't say a damned thing. He smirked when she was finished, “So she thinks she's truly that smart. Stupid woman. C'mon Kagome I have a… surprise for you.”
 
Kagome smiled, “Oh alright, see ya Tokei and thanks!” he lifted his pale green eyes, “Anytime Kagome. Anytime.” And he walked off. Tachi-mora narrowed his eyes watching as he had checked her out yet again, and Kagome didn't seem to notice. He shook his head, “C'mon nut case.” She slapped him playfully on the arm and followed him.
 
Tachi-mora led her outside to the area he had been earlier before lunch. There, was a large silk blanket a candle and some goodies on there. Also Sesshomaru was sitting down staring up at the blanket of stars above his silver head.
 
“Hey there Sesshomaru.” Tachi-mora said when he stepped near the inu youkai. Sesshomaru glanced at him momentarily, “What is the point of this?” he asked, his voice monotone and cold.
 
Tachi-mora snorted, “Well, it's the second day, and people are hooking up right and left so…” Tachi-mora pushed at Kagome's shoulders so she sat right directly by Sesshomaru. Before Kagome could mutter how weird her brother was acting, he flew off.
 
Sesshomaru glanced down at Kagome from the corner of his eye, she had changed into a white kimono with black and silver dragons running up and down her arms and legs. Her cerulean blue hair was up in a high slightly sloppy ponytail and he noticed how she was playing with her nails. (trying to rip the paint off)
 
“I have a feeling that the children are doing this.” Sesshomaru said in his deep voice, but it was no longer cold. Kagome jumped slightly at the sound of his voice and looked up at him, “Why do you think that?” Kagome asked slightly confused grabbing a rice ball.
 
Sesshomaru smirked, “Because they're watching us from the bushes.” He said coolly. Kagome giggled, “Oh we have little spies?” taking a bite out of the rice ball she `mm' d her pleasure from the great taste.
 
After she swallowed she offered one to him, Sesshomaru looked at it momentarily before taking it and having a small bite. Sesshomaru was still slightly full from all the meals for the past two days, meal after meal after meal, he wasn't use to so much.
 
“It's so pretty out tonight, just the right temperature and there's not a cloud, giving us a wonderful view of the stars.” Kagome commented, her voice becoming happier with each word. “Simple things make you smile.” Sesshomaru replied. Kagome tilted her head to the side and looked at the Tai-Youkai of the West, “What do you mean?”
 
Sesshomaru shook his head returning his gaze to the sky and taking another small bite of the rice ball. Kagome gave him a small pout but ate her rice ball as well.
 
~x~x~
 
`Hisoka said keeping Kane occupied would be easy. Except the fact he forgot to mention were I was supposed to find the stupid neeko.' Tachi-mora growled in his head searching the castle for the golden haired neeko. Kaminari glanced over at him and giggled. He raised his eyebrow but she didn't get a chance to reply.
 
Shunusuke walked up to Tachi-mora, “I can't find Hisui anywhere!” Tachi-mora threw his hands up over his head, “And I can't find damned Kane either!” Mizu, Tsurai, and Shinai came running over to them, “We can't find Kane!”
 
Tachi-mora gritted his teeth as he saw Kemurai come out of some guy's room leaning over and kissing the Raven Youkai's cheek from lunch yesterday. Tachi-mora groaned, “We can't find the guys we're looking for, what the hell!”
 
Hisoka walked over, “Oi, I take it you guys can't find them either?” all shook their heads no. “Dang it.” He muttered. `Damn it all where'd they go?” Tachi-mora growled.
 
Kemurai stalked up and wrapped her arms around Tachi-mora's waist, “What are you doing baby, whom you looking for?” she said in her sickly sweet voice. Tachi-mora rolled his eyes, “Let go Kemurai.” His voice cold, harsh, sounding much too like Sesshomaru for anybodies taste.
 
With that said he walked to his room shutting the door and laid on his bed until he fell asleep.
 
~x~x~
 
“Where the fuck is that wench?” Kane hissed out. Hisui shrugged, “Last time I saw her she was talking sex with the Raven Youkai.” Tokei walked up to them, “Hell I wouldn't be surprised.” Behind him was a puppet yet again. “So… we're only missing one?” the puppet asked. Tokei nodded, “Do we truly need her?” he asked the puppet knowing Naraku was listening through the puppet.
 
“She already knows what we're planning of course we need her.” Kane snapped, not in a very pleasant mood after seeing Sesshomaru and Kagome making out on the balcony, their little display of affection made his eyes bleed red and he ran off to his room in a very pissy mood that he was now in.
 
~x~x~
 
“What's his problem I don't understand it.” Kemurai looked around at the other members of her group each and every one of them were glaring at her, especially Kaminari. They all slowly started to walk away from her saying their exchanging good nights and walking to the respected bedrooms as well.
 
`Oh shit! I forgot, Tokei is going to kill me!' she ran quickly outside to the forest in which they had first met up about the whole damn thing. As she busted through the leaves her group was sitting down messing around with twigs and stuff, she also noticed the puppet was back too.
 
~x~x~
 
“Inuyasha, we need to make camp, Sango is about to pass out.” Miroku called out to the inu hanyou. Kagura stopped flying and looked back at them, “Alright I suppose we can rest tonight, we made it halfway.”
 
As they sat around and made camp, Inuyasha showed Sango, Kagura, and Kanna were a near by hot spring was. “I can't believe he thinks he can do such a thing to Kagome.” Inuyasha muttered as he played with the fire. Miroku nodded, “I wonder what he wants though.” Inuyasha shrugged, “Kikyo told me a while back that I couldn't comprehend it at the time. I had no clue except maybe… No. That surly couldn't be it.”
 
Miroku looked his friend up and down, “What, what is it?” he asked. Inuyasha blanched slightly, “He needs power, he'll do anything for power. When a miko is in love they usually start to loose concentration on other things in life. Their powers weaken and they don't notice it.”
 
Miroku as well paled, “You don't mean…” Inuyasha nodded, “I think so.” Kagura said as she came back from the springs with Sango and Kanna.
 
Welll……… I'll end it there! I'm sorry! Next chapter is the main conflict of the whole fan fiction! I can't wait to write it! But I think I'm going to take a break from this damned computer lol! Thanks for reading love you guys!!
 
ALSO KEMURAI GETS DUMPED NEXT CHAPTER!! WOOOHOOO!!
 
Reviewers who did review! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!! Well I'm tired of staring at this thing so looooooove you guys please review at least 20!!