InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Disclaimer: I do not own these characters but I do own this story. But I maybe kind of copied off of a Korean soap opera. But still… this is a better version.

 

Chapter one:

 

Kagome looked outside her window and greeted the day. She was a sixteen-year-old girl living in Tokyo, Japan and as usual, late for the bus. She ran out of her house and got to her bus stop.

 

"Kouga! Kouga!" She yelled to her childhood friend at the bus stop.

"Kagome are you okay?" He asked smiling as she almost fell into his arms from all her running.

"Yeah I'm fine, will we make it on time?"

"Of course."

"Okay… oh there's the bus!" Kagome ran to the stop with Kouga right behind her. The bus was stuffed with people and Kagome tried to shove herself in. When she was finally in, her face was planted on the door while the other hundred passengers were very close together. Kouga couldn't get in but he yelled to Kagome, "It's okay I'll take a cab. Don't fall asleep!" And with that the bus went on its way.

 

**Ten minutes later **

 

Kagome sat in the back since a lot of people had gotten off the bus a while ago. Kagome yawned.

 

**Another ten minutes later**

 

Kagome's head was resting on the person next to hers shoulder while she slept. The person next to her rose his shoulder trying to get her head off. Kagome opened her eyes but then closed them again. Then the person took his hand and pushed her head off making Kagome hit her head on the side of the bus. She woke up and rubbed her head while looking at the person next to her. He was about five foot nine wearing the high school uniform with silver hair.

 

After about a minute after looking at him she looked out the bus window and saw she wasn't near the school. Kagome panicked and yelled to the bus driver, "STOP THE BUS!" The bus driver stopped the bus and Kagome and the silver haired boy sitting next to her followed.

 

"Where are we?" asked Kagome as she looked around. The silver haired boy was standing right next to her not saying anything. Kagome looked at him and asked, "hey, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" She started walking but stopped and said, "come on, we can share a cab." She waited for him. He was taken back but after a few seconds walked behind her.

 

**Another ten minutes later**

 

They both got out of the cab and Kagome ran to school. She stopped halfway and looks to find the boy. He was walking slowly and stopped at the fence post.

"Hurry up!" she yelled but gasp when she saw him light up a cigarette and take a puff.

 

A/n: I had that song hit my mind when I wrote take a puff. "Roll, roll, roll, roll your weed, tie it at the end. Light it up and take a puff and pass it to your friend."

 

She looked at her watch and she didn't have time to wait for him. Kagome ran to the front of the school when…

 

"Kagome Higirashi!" Was what her teacher said and told her to come to him. "So, I was wonder where my `Ms. Tardy' was. Go join the others." Kagome bowed and went to sit next to her friend Sango where they both had to hold their arms up high for an hour and a half.

"Kagome, I was only a minute and fifteen seconds late. `Mr. Tough' is really angry lately. You know Kouga is already here, why were you late?"

"This guy…" but before Kagome could finish her sentence…

 

A/n: end of chapter one. I know you hate me but I'll update later.