InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two:

 

The silver haired boy walked up the school and was greeted by the teacher. "You there!" He said. Kagome was furious because he made her late.

 

**Three hours later**

 

Kagome, Sango, Kikyo, and Kouga were in class and looking at the front to see Miroku, their other friend, was forced to read his paper a loud about missing study hall.

 

"I am very sorry for missing study hall and I will never do it again." He said.

 

"Louder!" "Mr. Tough" said.

 

"I AM VERY SORRY FOR MISSING STUDY HALL AND I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!" He yelled.

 

"I can't hear you!" He said.

 

"Teacher, it was only once, I mean I know you played hooky when you were my age."

 

Miroku had his best sympathetic look on his face. The whole class gave a chuckle as the teacher hit Miroku on the head with his fist. He winced in pain. When there was a knock on the door, everyone looked at the door and "Mr. Tough" hit Miroku on the head once more and told him to go to his seat as he went to see who was at his door.

 

"Hello," he said to the woman who worked in the office. She had a student stand next to her.

 

"Mr. Tough" walked in with a couple of papers in his hands. "Students," he said. "We have a new student, please come in." In came the silver haired boy from the bus. Kagome was wide eyed and couldn't believe he was in her class.

 

"Students, this is our new `victim', he comes from the Kyoto school of Science." The students were in shock for only really smart students can get into the Kyoto school of Science. "Yes the school of science. And his name is…"

 

"Inuyasha Hearutsu." The silver haired boy said.

 

"Hai Inuyasha." The teacher said. "Now everyone make him feel welcome. Inuyasha you can sit in the back seat over there." The teacher said while pointing to the back seat.

 

**After lunch**

 

The girls with a girl named Eri were talking while Kikyo was looking, no staring at Inuyasha.

 

"He's cute isn't he?" Kikyo said.

 

"The new kid?" Sango said. "Well I don't think he's all that hot."

 

"Oh come on." Eri said. "Look at the boys in our class, none of them are up to standard."

 

"Yes there is." Sango said.

 

"Who?" asked Eri. Sango moved her eyes and pointed at Miroku.

 

"Sango no. Ew!" She exclaimed.

 

"I heard that Inuyasha is very smart. He was in the science Olympics?" Said Eri.

 

"Its called Olympiad." Said Kikyo.

 

"Oh whatever." Eri continued. "Anyway he won first place. He's the cream of the crop."

 

Kikyo put her fists on the desk making a slight thud. "He's mine, don't even look at him." With that said Kikyo went over to Inuyasha's desk.

 

"Hi," she said showing off her best smile. "I'm Kikyo. Kikyo Songu." She held out her hand to shake but Inuyasha just glanced at her and then looked down at his desk. Kikyo went back to her seat disappointed. Her friends laughed at her as she had failed in trying to impress him. Kouga, who was the class president, went up to Inuyasha.

 

"Hi, I'm Kouga," he held out his hand but lowered it when Inuyasha did not shake it. "I was told you didn't pick an extracurricular activity. I came to give you some choices."

 

"I'd rather not." Inuyasha said and walked out of the classroom. Kagome who had watched the whole thing went up to Kouga.

 

"He won't pick an activity." He said.

 

"Let me talk to him." Kagome said as she took Kouga's notebook and went out of the classroom. She saw him walking and stopped him.

 

"Inuyasha," she walked up to him. "You know you need to pick an activity."

 

"Do you fall asleep in class as well?" He asked.

 

"What?" she cleared her throat. "How about science club?"

 

"Does a baseball player sign up for sports?"

 

"Well in that case, I'll read you some of the openings.

Photography

Year book

Calligraphy…"

 

"What is he in?" Inuyasha interrupted her and pointed to Kouga who was behind her.

 

"Kouga?" She asked.

 

"Hai."

 

"School radio."

 

"School radio, okay I'll do that." He then walked away.

 

A/n: end of chapter two. If you are wondering what school radio is in my fic, it's like the intercom where they tell you news and they play music and talk about teenager stuff. That sort of thing. Just in case you were wondering.