InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter three:

 

**After school radio club room**

 

Kagome and Kouga were looking at the records they could play on the radio this year while Inuyasha sat in a chair doing nothing. Miroku and Sango were trying to find out why the sound system wasn't working while Kikyo was fixing her makeup. Miroku tapped on the window to see if Kouga or Kagome could hear them on the microphone. All they heard was silence. They came out of the studio and made their way over to Kouga and Kagome.

 

"You guys couldn't hear us?" Miroku asked.

 

"It's not working? It was working yesterday." Kouga said.

 

"I bet you had something to do with it." Miroku said pointing a finger at Kikyo.

 

"Hey don't go blaming me." She said. "It could have been anyone."

 

"Maybe something is broken." Sango said as she looked behind the sound system.

 

"Don't touch anything, let's tell the teacher, he can help us." Kouga suggested.

 

"Oh no, I'm not having `Mr. Tough' in here. We'll be in trouble." Kikyo said closing her compact.

 

"No if we tell him the truth he'll understand." Kouga said.

 

"No I'll find out what's wrong. It can't be that hard." Kikyo went behind the sound system and was about to pull one of the plugs as everyone was trying to stop her.

 

"Stop." Inuyasha said. He pushed kikyo out of the way and started rearranging the plugs.

 

"What are you doing?" Kouga asked.

 

"Someone mixed up the wires." He replied. Inuyasha pulled a pink plug out and handed it to Kikyo, and then a red plug. After rearranging the plugs he held out his hands in front of Kikyo.

 

"Give them to me." He said.

 

After a minute she finally handed them over. He plugged in the last two plugs and started to walk out of behind the sound system but Kikyo was blocking his way.

 

"Go check it." He said. Kikyo smile and walked into the sound room and said, "testing, 1,2,3." It worked perfectly. Kikyo was a little over excited and she said, "oh it's working. Oh Inuyasha, you're awesome!" Inuyasha walked out of the room. Kikyo made her way over to Miroku. "Inuyasha where are you going?" Kagome had a curious look on her face.

 

**Inside the classroom**

 

A/n: in my story the students have to clean the classrooms for they don't have any janitors.

 

The students were cleaning the classroom. Some were sweeping, cleaning the windows, etc. Kagome was helping to vacuum the floor with Kouga.

 

A/n: vacuuming is like that non-electric ones. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

 

Inuyasha was at the open window and looking at Kouga. When Kagome saw him looking at him she looked at Kouga to tell him to look behind him. Kouga glanced back and Inuyasha went back to looking out the window. Kouga was wondering why Inuyasha was looking at him of all people. Kouga glanced at Kagome and she shrugged and shook her head. Kouga went back to cleaning as Kagome looked at Inuyasha.

 

**Outside**

 

Kouga and Kagome were walking outside to study hall. Kagome had her Yellow knee long autumn jacket on with her pink backpack. Kouga had his knee long black autumn jacket on with his black backpack.

 

"Kouga, isn't Inuyasha a little odd?" Kagome said.

"Yeah, like when we were cleaning?" Kouga answered.

 

"That, and I think he joined radio club because of you."

 

"Why would he? He doesn't even know me."

 

"That is true." After saying that Kagome saw the rail she like to try to walk across for Kagome loved to walk on edges of thing or rails. She jumped on and nearly fell but Kouga helped her up on it before she hit the ground.

 

"Kagome you need to be careful. You should get down." Kouga said.

 

"No, today I'm going to make it to the end." She said and started walking across it.

 

"You won't get even ten steps you just watch."

 

"I'll prove you wrong. Right foot left foot. Right…" Kagome began to lose her balance. Kouga grabbed her arm before she could.

 

"You need to be careful. Here take my hand." He said while holding out his hand.

 

"No, you're not my boyfriend. Why should I take your hand?" She continued to walk. "Only that special person will ever hold my hand." Kagome jumped off and turned around to face Kouga.

 

"See." She said and held up three of her fingers. Kouga chuckled and they both went to study hall.

 

A/n: end of chapter three. Yay!