InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four:

 

**Library**

 

Inuyasha was looking through the yearbooks. He looked at all the years. 1972, 1971, 1970. He finally found the one he was looking for 1966. He pulled it off the shelf and opened it. Flipping the pages he stumbled across a picture of a young girl. He looked at her picture for a moment and flipped to another page. When he got to one of the pages he took out a picture from his pocket and held it up against a picture of a young boy. In the picture were a woman and a man. It was clearly seen that it was the two people he looked at only older. Inuyasha compared the pictures of the man however.

 

**College math room**

 

Inuyasha walked into the room and saw that the man in the picture was the teacher. He was teaching his students how to solve a formula.

 

"Now do you understand?" He asked his class. They all said, "Yes sir." The teacher began to erase the answer. The class groaned. The teacher erased the formula and turned to his class.

 

"I want you to understand it, not just memorize it. All the formulas are in the book. What's important in math is not what's already proven, but the curiosity to go even further." He said. The class groaned and tried to copy off one another. "Let's do a proof," he said. "Why don't you give it a try." No one raised his or her hand. The teacher scoped the room and saw Inuyasha sitting in the back.

 

"You in the back with the tan autumn jacket." He said. Everyone looked in the back. "Come and give it a try." Without hesitating Inuyasha walked to the front of the class to the chalkboard. "I want to see if you understood the formula." He said. While he was talking to him, Inuyasha read the formula picked up the chalk and started to answer it. One after another Inuyasha answered the formula with precision. The class was starting to get amazed even the teacher who took off his glasses to see if his eyes were deceiving him. But they weren't. The class started to whisper to one another wondering who he was and how could he answer this hard question. The teacher had his eyes wide open as Inuyasha finished. Inuyasha put the chalk down and faced the teacher.

 

"I haven't see this formula before. Mind telling me who wrote it?" The teacher asked. Inuyasha looked at him.

 

"Is that important to know who wrote it?" He asked.

 

"Well no but…" he began.

 

"I used my own formula to solve it." The teacher sighed and looked at Inuyasha. Then he saw the pin on Inuyasha's collar of his school uniform.

 

"Are you a high school student?" he asked amazed. The whole class gasped. Inuyasha looked at the floor. "I'm surprised that a high school student could solve this." He chuckled. "What are you doing in my class?" He asked. Inuyasha raised his head.

 

"Just curiosity." He said.

 

**Outside the class room**

 

The class had just ended and Inuyasha was walking out. The teacher was following him.

 

"Excuse me, wait a sec." He said. Inuyasha stopped and turned around.

 

"Didn't you come to see me?" He asked. "Was it to get permission to take classes?"

 

"I already told you the reason." Inuyasha said. "I came to see someone out of curiosity."

 

"Dad." Inuyasha looked behind the teacher and saw Kouga. The teacher looked at his son as Inuyasha walked away to go home.

 

"Kouga, what brings you here?" He asked.

 

"I thought we could go home together." He said.

 

"Good idea."

 

"Do you have other plans?"

 

"Oh no." He turned around and realized that Inuyasha was gone.

 

"What's wrong?" Kouga asked.

 

"He's gone."

 

**Outside in a neighborhood**

 

Inuyasha was out side of his house and said, "hello." To his neighbor. He told Inuyasha that his mother was here.

 

**Inside the house in the Kitchen**

 

Inuyasha had on his normal clothes and sat down at the table. His mother was the woman in the picture. She was pouring both of them tea.

 

"You have a concert tour in South Korea?" He asked.

 

"Yes but I wanted to see how you were doing." She said and handed him his tea. Inuyasha picked up his chopsticks.

 

"When are you going back?"

 

"Don't worry, I'm booked on a flight tomorrow. So now that you have your wish, do you like it here? You're so strange. Why insist on that school when you could've gone to America?"

 

"It's a nice school. And it's where you met father."

 

"Whose you're father?"

 

"You tell me."

 

"He doesn't exist. He's dead. After the tour, we're moving to the states." She took her tea and walked out of the room.

 

A/n: end of chapter four.