InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Love Song ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter five:

 

A/n: in my story Inuyasha's mother is a famous pianist. She goes on tours a lot. Anyway on with the story.

 

**Inside Kouga's house**

 

Kouga and his parents were having dinner and talking about their day.

 

"If that's true, he must be a genius." Kouga said.

 

"A teacher is happiest when kept on his toes by a student." His father said.

 

"And you think he goes to Kouga's school?" Asked his mother.

 

"Hai." His father answered.

 

"That genius is from your school?" His mother asked Kouga.

 

"Well, as far as I know, no one's that good. Kagome is the best math student." He said with a smile.

 

"Oi, putting her on a pedestal again are you?" She said.

 

"Hmm, her father's memorial is coming up." His father said.

 

"Really? For her father?" Kouga asked.

 

"Hai, do want to come?" he asked.

 

"Okay." Kouga answered.

 

"You're so devoted…" his mother said.

 

"Dear!" He said. Kouga put a piece of round chicken in his mouth and smiled.

 

"This is out of this world. Your cooking's gotten so good." Kouga said while chewing.

 

"Don't make a fuss over it." She said while tapping his arm.

 

"Try this dad." Kouga took a piece of chicken and handed it to his father.

 

**Outside Kouga's home**

 

Inuyasha was outside wearing his coat and saw how happy Kouga's family was and how much fun they have together. He saw them bickering over the meal. Inuyasha looked at his feet and walked away.

 

**Next day at bus stop**

 

Kagome was running to the bus. The bus was leaving. Kagome had to think quickly. She ran in the street a few feet before the bus was going to hit her. She closed her eyes but opened them when she heard the bus's squeaking brakes. She smile and said, "yes." To herself and got on the bus.

 

"Thank you." She said to the bus driver.

 

"Do you have a death wish?" he asked.

 

Kagome went to the middle of the bus and grabbed the rail. She saw Inuyasha sitting in the very back seat. She looked at him and he was looking at her. She turned her head away. But he was still looking at her. Then he looked out the bus window. She glanced at him but looked away.

 

 

**Fifteen minutes later**

 

Kagome was once again asleep with her head resting on a window. Inuyasha was getting off the bus and saw Kagome sleeping.

 

"Hey why didn't you wake me?"

 

Inuyasha took his fist and pounded it on Kagome's window waking her up. She realized they were moving. "Stop the bus." She said. She got off the bus and started running to school passing Inuyasha. Kagome got to the street but stopped and went behind the wall. She saw `Mr. Tough' bother all the students and making them to pushups or other things. Kagome saw Inuyasha coming and pulled him to the wall. Inuyasha looked confused and was about to say something but Kagome stopped him.

"Shh. `Mr. Tough'." She said. She started walking and pulled him to the other side of the street pass the entranceway to the school. They got to a huge wall surrounding the school.

 

"Get on you knees. I'll pull you up after." She told him. "We have to help each other. Hurry." Inuyasha got on his knees. Kagome took off her shoes and stepped on Inuyasha's back to climb the wall.

 

"Don't look up." She said in fear he might look up her skirt.

 

"I can't you're too heavy." He said. She put one leg over the wall while Inuyasha got up and helped her with her other leg. She was sitting on the wall. He handed her, her shoes and backpack.

 

"Come on up." She said. "I'll help you up." She held out her hands that had pink mittens on them. He smiled and threw his backpack over the wall and jumped over. Kagome gasped. Inuyasha put his backpack on. He got in front of Kagome and held out his hands. She didn't do anything but look at him.

 

"You said we should help each other." He said waiting for her to jump in his arms.

 

"No, forget it." She said while turning her head.

 

"Really?" He asked. "Okay then." Inuyasha started to walk away. Kagome tried to jump off but was afraid she would hurt herself.

 

"Hey Inuyasha!" she said. Inuyasha turned around to look at her. She waved her pink mitten covered hand and waved at him with a sad look. He smiled and walked back over to her. Kagome tried to put her shoes back on but couldn't reach so she decided just to hold on to them. Inuyasha took her shoes and he put them on for her. Once again he held out his arms. Kagome paused for a few seconds but them jumped in his arms. She took a few steps back from him.

 

"We have a broadcast today during lunch so don't be late." She said as she started walking.

 

"Kagome," he said. She looked at him. "Your zipper is undone." Kagome franticly looked down at her skirt. "I meant your backpack." He said. Kagome looked at him with anger in her eyes. "Why you…" she said and walked away.

 

**Inside radio club room**

 

Kagome had her arms crossed over her uniform and looked at her watch. She sighed. "Inuyasha. I should of known. You'll pay for this." She took her notebooks and a record and went inside the sound room and she went on the intercom.

 

"Good afternoon students and staff. Today I want to touch on the subject of responsibility."

 

Inuyasha was on the school roof lying on two chairs with a book on his face to shade him from the sun. He could hear Kagome over the intercom.

 

"Someone was supposed to do this broadcast with me today, but he didn't show up. So I have to work on an empty stomach. I can't name this person but if he's listening I want him to remember that his selfishness has caused someone a lot of discomfort. I'm using the broadcast to voice personal grievances you say? Please indulge me this once. Here's ABBA with "Dancing queen"." She put the record on and all through the school you could hear the music.

 

Inuyasha got up and stated walking to the radio clubroom.

 

Kagome listening to the music was having a lot of fun. When Inuyasha got to the room he opened the door but closed it again and cracked it open. He saw that Kagome was in fact dancing to the music. Very badly he might add. Inuyasha was smiling at what she was doing.

 

You are the dancing queen

Young and sweet

Only seventeen

 

Kagome unplugged one of the microphones and used it to sing. She was horrible but it was fun to watch her. After a few minutes Kagome saw that Inuyasha was looking at her. Feeling her face get hot she turned around while Inuyasha walked inside and sat down at the soundboard. Kagome was about to sit down but instead of landing on the chair, she landed on the floor. Inuyasha chuckled a bit. He spotted a notebook that had Kagome's name on it.

 

You're a teaser

You turn them on

Leave `em burning

And then you're gone

 

He opened the notebook and was amazed at what he saw. They were paintings. Very good ones too. Kagome realized what he was doing and started yelling at him. He couldn't hear her because she was in the sound room. He smiled and turned up the mike volume.

 

"HEY!" She said. Everyone could hear her.

 

A/n: end of chapter. I know I left you hanging but I will have a better chapter next time. You know the Korean soap opera; well it isn't even to the second episode yet. They have episodes that are at least four hours long. Well later.